• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:00
CEST 05:00
KST 12:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7737 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 114

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
Pigsquirrel
Profile Joined August 2009
United States615 Posts
January 30 2011 21:05 GMT
#2261
On January 31 2011 05:49 Pwnergizer Bunny wrote:
Do you have to buy minecraft or do you just make an account somewhere?

Of course you have to buy it.
Pwnergizer Bunny
Profile Joined July 2010
United States110 Posts
January 30 2011 21:08 GMT
#2262
Ty.
Patch 1.1.4 Fixed an error where players were playing games with more then two bases on a certain map
Enki
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2548 Posts
January 31 2011 04:57 GMT
#2263
On January 31 2011 05:09 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2011 03:09 Enki wrote:
So i finally caved in a bought minecraft last night. Died about 5 times due to zombies T_T
I log on this morning and it says im banned from the server, what happened?


Assuming you are entous, who is the only person banned recently... you destroyed another player's blocks and redstone wiring. What happened was that you chose a playstyle we don't allow on the server.

I'll have to look into exactly which blocks you modified, and depending on the outcome you may be unbanned in a few days.


Looked like blood or something so i was curious, how the hell was i supposed to know that this:
[image loading]
is redstone wire. Besides that I dont really recall moving someone elses blocks. I went in a couple houses where signs just said to keep the door closed, which I did when i was done looking around in them.
In the case of the redstone wiring, I apologize, I didn't know what it was. As for the blocks, If I moved any that belonged to someone, I apologize.

Also, minecraft keeps crashing when I try to join some servers, can anyone make anything out of this or should I just email them.


+ Show Spoiler +
Minecraft has crashed!
----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

If you wish to report this, please copy this entire text and email it to support@mojang.com.
Please include a description of what you did when the error occured.



--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT a1dce528 --------
Generated 1/30/11 11:51 PM

Minecraft: Minecraft Beta 1.1_02
OS: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
Java: 1.6.0_23, Sun Microsystems Inc.
VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
LWJGL: 2.4.2
OpenGL: GeForce 9800 GTX+/PCI/SSE2 version 3.2.0, NVIDIA Corporation

java.lang.NullPointerException
at ip.a(SourceFile:380)
at gf.a(SourceFile:50)
at kf.a(SourceFile:232)
at ip.a(SourceFile4)
at ow.g(SourceFile:43)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.i(SourceFile:1074)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:677)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
--- END ERROR REPORT 31ae2d53 ----------
"Practice, practice, practice. And when you're not practicing you should be practicing. It's the only way to get better. The only way." I run the Smix Fanclub!
VorcePA
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States1102 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-31 06:28:36
January 31 2011 06:23 GMT
#2264
On January 31 2011 05:37 MiyaviTeddy wrote:
So I mostly play Singleplayer minecraft, but what's the multiplayer all about? or better yet, what's the teamliquid server all about?


MP is almost identical to SP, with a few features missing (I think Hell is currently not in MP, for instance). The upside is you get to work with other players to build and tear down stuff, as well as fight off those nightly zombie invasions.

The Team Liquid server is an "island map" of sorts, consisting of no single dominant land mass, and instead made up of islands of varying sizes. Some islands are open to the public, some are open to TL members only, some are open to public donaters, and the most exclusive bunch are the TL donaters. Having said that, I live on a public island, kind of away from everybody else, but if you wanted to work with other people, the TL minecraft server is the place to be.

on an entirely different note: is there a top-down perspective view of the entire TL map available somewhere? I want to view people's stuff from a blimp perspective. :3
Shitposting
Nem0
Profile Joined October 2010
United States134 Posts
January 31 2011 10:05 GMT
#2265
On January 31 2011 15:23 VorcePA wrote:

on an entirely different note: is there a top-down perspective view of the entire TL map available somewhere? I want to view people's stuff from a blimp perspective. :3


In th OP there is a link to the world map. It doesnt show any construction, but the different areas are labeled and you can see all the islands
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
January 31 2011 13:23 GMT
#2266
On January 31 2011 15:23 VorcePA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2011 05:37 MiyaviTeddy wrote:
So I mostly play Singleplayer minecraft, but what's the multiplayer all about? or better yet, what's the teamliquid server all about?


MP is almost identical to SP, with a few features missing (I think Hell is currently not in MP, for instance). The upside is you get to work with other players to build and tear down stuff, as well as fight off those nightly zombie invasions.

The Team Liquid server is an "island map" of sorts, consisting of no single dominant land mass, and instead made up of islands of varying sizes. Some islands are open to the public, some are open to TL members only, some are open to public donaters, and the most exclusive bunch are the TL donaters. Having said that, I live on a public island, kind of away from everybody else, but if you wanted to work with other people, the TL minecraft server is the place to be.

on an entirely different note: is there a top-down perspective view of the entire TL map available somewhere? I want to view people's stuff from a blimp perspective. :3


Will have a map up the day 1.2 is available, but it's not worth the effort getting one working for 1.1 at this point. The 1.2 map is already functional, though.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
January 31 2011 16:51 GMT
#2267
Where can we see the 1.2 map?
♞
MinoMino
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway1103 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-31 17:42:18
January 31 2011 17:02 GMT
#2268
On January 31 2011 13:57 Enki wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2011 05:09 Serejai wrote:
On January 31 2011 03:09 Enki wrote:
So i finally caved in a bought minecraft last night. Died about 5 times due to zombies T_T
I log on this morning and it says im banned from the server, what happened?


Assuming you are entous, who is the only person banned recently... you destroyed another player's blocks and redstone wiring. What happened was that you chose a playstyle we don't allow on the server.

I'll have to look into exactly which blocks you modified, and depending on the outcome you may be unbanned in a few days.


Looked like blood or something so i was curious, how the hell was i supposed to know that this:
[image loading]
is redstone wire. Besides that I dont really recall moving someone elses blocks. I went in a couple houses where signs just said to keep the door closed, which I did when i was done looking around in them.
In the case of the redstone wiring, I apologize, I didn't know what it was. As for the blocks, If I moved any that belonged to someone, I apologize.

Also, minecraft keeps crashing when I try to join some servers, can anyone make anything out of this or should I just email them.


+ Show Spoiler +
Minecraft has crashed!
----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

If you wish to report this, please copy this entire text and email it to support@mojang.com.
Please include a description of what you did when the error occured.



--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT a1dce528 --------
Generated 1/30/11 11:51 PM

Minecraft: Minecraft Beta 1.1_02
OS: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
Java: 1.6.0_23, Sun Microsystems Inc.
VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
LWJGL: 2.4.2
OpenGL: GeForce 9800 GTX+/PCI/SSE2 version 3.2.0, NVIDIA Corporation

java.lang.NullPointerException
at ip.a(SourceFile:380)
at gf.a(SourceFile:50)
at kf.a(SourceFile:232)
at ip.a(SourceFile4)
at ow.g(SourceFile:43)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.i(SourceFile:1074)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:677)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
--- END ERROR REPORT 31ae2d53 ----------

See, you took a couple of redstone blocks because you were curious, but you didn't put them back. Then you entered someone else's house and made a bunch of dirt stairs to get around, but you didn't remove them. Isn't it obvious that you shouldn't do that?
Blah.
Whalecore
Profile Joined March 2009
Norway1111 Posts
January 31 2011 19:39 GMT
#2269
Is the server down? Or did my Minecraft client just sneaky sneaky update behind my back or something.. I'm stuck on the login process.
Playgu
sickman
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada34 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-31 20:21:43
January 31 2011 20:19 GMT
#2270
The server seems to be up, but I can not connect either. It's probably something on the minecraft.net end again.

edit: and as I typed this the server crashed. I have no idea what's going on

edit2: and now its working fine from here.
ArgaralahaRa
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany7 Posts
January 31 2011 20:49 GMT
#2271
Stupid idea retarded bullshit I want to be warned bitches( and now illgetbanned)

User was banned for this post.
Pull Ure pants down and bend over so i can pur my pen in You're nose
Melancholia
Profile Joined March 2010
United States717 Posts
February 01 2011 02:53 GMT
#2272
On February 01 2011 05:49 ArgaralahaRa wrote:
Stupid idea retarded bullshit I want to be warned bitches( and now illgetbanned)

User was banned for this post.

Pardon my asking, but wha...?
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
February 01 2011 03:07 GMT
#2273
On February 01 2011 11:53 Melancholia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2011 05:49 ArgaralahaRa wrote:
Stupid idea retarded bullshit I want to be warned bitches( and now illgetbanned)

User was banned for this post.

Pardon my asking, but wha...?

Earlier today, that guy tried to log on to the server, but had 1.2 and kept getting kicked. He thought it was an admin who was kicking him, so when he finally took our repeated advice to revert to 1.1, he proceeded to curse us out. Then, in a rage, he posted that shit.

I dunno about you, but I seriously doubt that TeamLiquid needs that kind of douchebaggery, either on the forums or the official Minecraft server.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
MiyaviTeddy
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada697 Posts
February 01 2011 04:40 GMT
#2274
On February 01 2011 12:07 Aeres wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2011 11:53 Melancholia wrote:
On February 01 2011 05:49 ArgaralahaRa wrote:
Stupid idea retarded bullshit I want to be warned bitches( and now illgetbanned)

User was banned for this post.

Pardon my asking, but wha...?

Earlier today, that guy tried to log on to the server, but had 1.2 and kept getting kicked. He thought it was an admin who was kicking him, so when he finally took our repeated advice to revert to 1.1, he proceeded to curse us out. Then, in a rage, he posted that shit.

I dunno about you, but I seriously doubt that TeamLiquid needs that kind of douchebaggery, either on the forums or the official Minecraft server.


wait wait, you can revert back to 1.1?

and I'm not the one to say but isn't it better to upgrade to 1.2 server side? (i mean...didn't 1.2 introduce cake?)
Aiyeeeee
snake520
Profile Joined December 2010
27 Posts
February 01 2011 04:49 GMT
#2275
i dont think its that they want 1.1, its that they need to wait for other things to update or something to get 1.2 working properly

correct me if im wrong
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
February 01 2011 04:55 GMT
#2276
1.2 has bugs on the server side in multiplayer, I believe.
Writer
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
February 01 2011 05:06 GMT
#2277
There is no stable mod system for 1.2 yet... which is why all major servers (and most minor ones, too) still use 1.1 at the moment.

Basically, I can turn the server to 1.2 whenever I want to... but if I do it right now there would be no admins or moderation tools, or ways to ban players and whatnot. I don't think I need to explain why having a server with no moderation is a bad idea.

On the bright side, most players reverted to 1.1 anyway because as I said earlier all of the major servers still use 1.1 right now so there's really no reason at all to use 1.2 for multiplayer unless you just play at home with a few friends.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
kyarisan
Profile Joined May 2010
United States347 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-01 10:16:29
February 01 2011 10:15 GMT
#2278
hey i have a question, if i've done the reversion process to play on the TL server (which i have and i am) does that revert my game to 1.1 in singleplayer? just curious and if so is there a way to play 1.2 singleplayer without undoing the process i went through to play on the TL server?

edit: also pictures seem bugged. dunno if you're aware of that or not
woodzykiler
Profile Joined December 2010
United States66 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-02 03:58:47
February 01 2011 13:32 GMT
#2279
removed
Nem0
Profile Joined October 2010
United States134 Posts
February 01 2011 21:08 GMT
#2280
Yah what Woozy said. I just saved the 1.1 minecraft.jar to my desktop so whenever I need it its there. To revert back to 1.2 all you need to do is delete the bin file in your %appdata%/minecraft/ whatever. This way you can easily play Single player, then copy the jar from your desktop whenever you want to play on the TL server.
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 231
NeuroSwarm 186
FoxeR 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2978
Leta 1453
Bale 59
Other Games
summit1g7896
JimRising 566
WinterStarcraft338
ViBE142
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick705
BasetradeTV178
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• davetesta19
• Light_VIP 16
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo453
Other Games
• Scarra1164
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h
Patches Events
12h
BSL Open Qualifier
16h
BSL Open Qualifier
16h
OSC
20h
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.