• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:36
CEST 17:36
KST 00:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10003 users

Magic: The Gathering - Page 77

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 665 Next
slyboogie
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3423 Posts
October 07 2011 03:49 GMT
#1521
On October 07 2011 12:33 deth2munkies wrote:
My version isn't quite as controlling and involves reanimating Praetors


Boo. I hope Elesh Norn is the only Praetor you're talking about. From what I've seen and played against, Jin-Gitaxis is just asking for trouble and Sheoldred is a little underwhelming - even if she sticks.
"We dug coal together." Boyd Crowder, Justified
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-07 03:52:31
October 07 2011 03:51 GMT
#1522
On October 07 2011 12:33 deth2munkies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2011 12:11 Judicator wrote:
Hate to break it to you...you're missing my point. If I was to run Ghost Quarters in a Solar Flare deck. I would take the Black Sun Zeniths to cut down on the double W costing cards to make my mana base not suck giant testicles.

I'd cut down on the black over the white, just either cut the Grave Titan for another Sun Titan or something. Day is too important against other Solar Flare decks and if werewolves becomes a deck, it will definitely be necessary for it too. Sun Titan and Gideon are also more important than Grave Titan.

My version isn't quite as controlling and involves reanimating Praetors


.....what? Why would I need to cut black to make the mana base for a 6 cmc card that I may or may not need to cast to win?

How is Day important against other Solar Flare decks? Gideon is a joke considering you are in Black (yes he already lost his spot in my sideboard).

Werewolves isn't a hard match up in any case, unless someone can brew up a BUG Mayor control deck. The aggro version is just plain ass.
Get it by your hands...
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
October 07 2011 04:43 GMT
#1523
On October 07 2011 12:49 slyboogie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2011 12:33 deth2munkies wrote:
My version isn't quite as controlling and involves reanimating Praetors


Boo. I hope Elesh Norn is the only Praetor you're talking about. From what I've seen and played against, Jin-Gitaxis is just asking for trouble and Sheoldred is a little underwhelming - even if she sticks.

I have a Jin-Gitaxis in there for the lulz, 2 copies of Sheoldred, and Elesh Norn, as well as 2 Grave Titans. Apart from that it's just countermagic, card draw, and stuff that helps you survive (singleton timely, GFTT, and Day). I experimented with the flashback day but it's really underwhelming against nearly every deck.
slyboogie
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3423 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-07 05:21:50
October 07 2011 05:18 GMT
#1524
On October 07 2011 13:43 deth2munkies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2011 12:49 slyboogie wrote:
On October 07 2011 12:33 deth2munkies wrote:
My version isn't quite as controlling and involves reanimating Praetors


Boo. I hope Elesh Norn is the only Praetor you're talking about. From what I've seen and played against, Jin-Gitaxis is just asking for trouble and Sheoldred is a little underwhelming - even if she sticks.

I have a Jin-Gitaxis in there for the lulz, 2 copies of Sheoldred, and Elesh Norn, as well as 2 Grave Titans. Apart from that it's just countermagic, card draw, and stuff that helps you survive (singleton timely, GFTT, and Day). I experimented with the flashback day but it's really underwhelming against nearly every deck.


Hmmm, that seems Reanimator-y(or -ish) Why don't you just go for broke and throw in a Brightsteel Colossus or a Vorinclex. Vorinclex is probably funnier - and he'll help you cast that Jin-Gitaxis in your hand!

But really, how does Sheoldred play for you? She never seems to do enough and, I'd say, Elesh Norn(and even Grave/Sun Titan) is a much more powerful target for Unburial Rites. I do get Jin for lulz, though. Many lulz on that one.


On October 07 2011 12:51 Judicator wrote:
How is Day important against other Solar Flare decks? Gideon is a joke considering you are in Black (yes he already lost his spot in my sideboard).


Wow. Out of the SB altogether? What took his slot?
"We dug coal together." Boyd Crowder, Justified
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
October 07 2011 05:51 GMT
#1525
On October 07 2011 14:18 slyboogie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2011 13:43 deth2munkies wrote:
On October 07 2011 12:49 slyboogie wrote:
On October 07 2011 12:33 deth2munkies wrote:
My version isn't quite as controlling and involves reanimating Praetors


Boo. I hope Elesh Norn is the only Praetor you're talking about. From what I've seen and played against, Jin-Gitaxis is just asking for trouble and Sheoldred is a little underwhelming - even if she sticks.

I have a Jin-Gitaxis in there for the lulz, 2 copies of Sheoldred, and Elesh Norn, as well as 2 Grave Titans. Apart from that it's just countermagic, card draw, and stuff that helps you survive (singleton timely, GFTT, and Day). I experimented with the flashback day but it's really underwhelming against nearly every deck.


Hmmm, that seems Reanimator-y(or -ish) Why don't you just go for broke and throw in a Brightsteel Colossus or a Vorinclex. Vorinclex is probably funnier - and he'll help you cast that Jin-Gitaxis in your hand!

But really, how does Sheoldred play for you? She never seems to do enough and, I'd say, Elesh Norn(and even Grave/Sun Titan) is a much more powerful target for Unburial Rites. I do get Jin for lulz, though. Many lulz on that one.


Show nested quote +
On October 07 2011 12:51 Judicator wrote:
How is Day important against other Solar Flare decks? Gideon is a joke considering you are in Black (yes he already lost his spot in my sideboard).


Wow. Out of the SB altogether? What took his slot?


I dunno, I can't get my goddamn lilianas. I bought half a box (friend and I split it) and have done both prerelease, release, and 2 drafts and never opened a liliana or snapcaster, or garruk (keeping with the theme of me never ever opening a planeswalker in my entire magic career). They cost a ridiculous amount and no one will trade for them either. It's just really frustrating to have the entire deck bar 1 card built...
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
October 07 2011 09:20 GMT
#1526
So I'm throwing a budget deck together at the moment. I already have 4 puresteel paladins, but with hawk and basilisk collar gone, and valakut gone as well, I'm wondering what kinda deck I can run in this new standard. This is a kinda WWEquip I've put together, it's not to shabby in the aggro department. It's not bad verse heavy creature removal and not bad verse heavy artifact removal, kind of a middleground.

+ Show Spoiler +
2x Accorder's Shield
4x Darksteel Axe
2x Flayer Husk
2x Inquisitor's Flail
3x Mox Opal
4x Silver-Inlaid Dagger
2x Sword of War and Peace
18x Plains
4x Auriok Edgewright
4x Champion of the Parish
3x Mirran Crusader
4x Puresteel Paladin
4x Dispatch
3x Oblivion Ring
1x Gideon Jura

Sideboard
4x Timely Reinforcements
2x Spellskite
2x Revoke Existence
2x Day of Judgment
3x Divine Offering
2x Surgical Extraction

Flail + Dagger + Doublestrike =

It's actually fairly consistent by turn 4-6, and a nut draw against an empty board lets an auriok/mirran swing for 20 on turn 4. It's actually fairly nice that puresteel draws so much hate out of peoples hands that I can rely on my real damage to be safe on the field. Not sure if it's completely outclassed by tempered steel, but it definitely wins in the longevity department. It holds its own against TS and even the stormkirk no-balls in RDW. Need flyers though, not sure if inkmoth would be good here, though throwing a flail and two axes on the moth for a 1hko sounds appealing.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Cel.erity
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4890 Posts
October 07 2011 13:31 GMT
#1527
On October 07 2011 14:18 slyboogie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2011 13:43 deth2munkies wrote:
On October 07 2011 12:49 slyboogie wrote:
On October 07 2011 12:33 deth2munkies wrote:
My version isn't quite as controlling and involves reanimating Praetors


Boo. I hope Elesh Norn is the only Praetor you're talking about. From what I've seen and played against, Jin-Gitaxis is just asking for trouble and Sheoldred is a little underwhelming - even if she sticks.

I have a Jin-Gitaxis in there for the lulz, 2 copies of Sheoldred, and Elesh Norn, as well as 2 Grave Titans. Apart from that it's just countermagic, card draw, and stuff that helps you survive (singleton timely, GFTT, and Day). I experimented with the flashback day but it's really underwhelming against nearly every deck.


Hmmm, that seems Reanimator-y(or -ish) Why don't you just go for broke and throw in a Brightsteel Colossus or a Vorinclex. Vorinclex is probably funnier - and he'll help you cast that Jin-Gitaxis in your hand!

But really, how does Sheoldred play for you? She never seems to do enough and, I'd say, Elesh Norn(and even Grave/Sun Titan) is a much more powerful target for Unburial Rites. I do get Jin for lulz, though. Many lulz on that one.


Show nested quote +
On October 07 2011 12:51 Judicator wrote:
How is Day important against other Solar Flare decks? Gideon is a joke considering you are in Black (yes he already lost his spot in my sideboard).


Wow. Out of the SB altogether? What took his slot?


I don't even like Gideon in this format. He's good when you can back him up with board pressure and sworded hawks, but if you're just playing nothing but removal, Timely is usually a lot better at stabilizing. As a planeswalker, Lilliana is more efficient. And if you're already on an active Sphinx/Titan/Elesh, what do you need Gideon for?
We found Dove in a soapless place.
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
October 07 2011 14:23 GMT
#1528
On October 07 2011 14:18 slyboogie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2011 13:43 deth2munkies wrote:
On October 07 2011 12:49 slyboogie wrote:
On October 07 2011 12:33 deth2munkies wrote:
My version isn't quite as controlling and involves reanimating Praetors


Boo. I hope Elesh Norn is the only Praetor you're talking about. From what I've seen and played against, Jin-Gitaxis is just asking for trouble and Sheoldred is a little underwhelming - even if she sticks.

I have a Jin-Gitaxis in there for the lulz, 2 copies of Sheoldred, and Elesh Norn, as well as 2 Grave Titans. Apart from that it's just countermagic, card draw, and stuff that helps you survive (singleton timely, GFTT, and Day). I experimented with the flashback day but it's really underwhelming against nearly every deck.


Hmmm, that seems Reanimator-y(or -ish) Why don't you just go for broke and throw in a Brightsteel Colossus or a Vorinclex. Vorinclex is probably funnier - and he'll help you cast that Jin-Gitaxis in your hand!

But really, how does Sheoldred play for you? She never seems to do enough and, I'd say, Elesh Norn(and even Grave/Sun Titan) is a much more powerful target for Unburial Rites. I do get Jin for lulz, though. Many lulz on that one.


Show nested quote +
On October 07 2011 12:51 Judicator wrote:
How is Day important against other Solar Flare decks? Gideon is a joke considering you are in Black (yes he already lost his spot in my sideboard).


Wow. Out of the SB altogether? What took his slot?


BSC can't be reanimated period.

And Gideon lost his slot to a Doom Blade. Gideon just isn't good in any of the control decks right now. Would you rather turn 5 Gideon or turn 3 Liliana-Turn 4 Alchemy-Turn 5 Unburial?

Don't bring up UW, that deck is like free for RDW and Solar Flare. Timely Reinforcements is like a free timewalk with Hero of Oxida Ridge.
Get it by your hands...
slyboogie
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3423 Posts
October 07 2011 14:31 GMT
#1529
Oops on Brightsteel. I don't think anyone brought up UW?

You can't compare Gideon to Liliana or Unburial Rites Or Forbidden Alchemy. You have to weigh his utility and value to that Doomblade. That's about it. So if cheap instant speed removal serves better than it serves better. I'm just surprised Gideon can't make the cut in Solar Flare over one more Doom Blade.
"We dug coal together." Boyd Crowder, Justified
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
October 07 2011 14:36 GMT
#1530
That was a pre-emptive don't bring up UW control.

His utility and value is 0 in a Solar Flare deck. Protecting my life points for 1 turn on turn 5 doesn't do much against any of the aggro decks....when turn 4 they could cast...either Heroes, Koth, flashblack Unburial, Pod away their creature, O-ring...or on turn 5 they could cast...any of the previous plus the play a sword+equip a sword. In either case, Gideon sucks.

And yes I can compare those three cards simply based on their relative worth in a Solar Flare deck, of which Gideon is pointless. So far I see him only worth something an W/x aggro/mid-range deck.
Get it by your hands...
dignity
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada908 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-07 17:53:57
October 07 2011 17:41 GMT
#1531
I'm curious as to how solar flare decks deal with nihil spellbomb. Just use your arsenal of control cards to hard cast your titans instead?

Another thing I have been stumped on is how to deal with revoke existence when you are playing R/G and trying to protect a key artifact. Short of running apostle's blessings I can't come up with anything.

Edit: Figured it out. Spellskite.
slyboogie
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3423 Posts
October 07 2011 18:53 GMT
#1532
On October 07 2011 23:36 Judicator wrote:
That was a pre-emptive don't bring up UW control.

His utility and value is 0 in a Solar Flare deck. Protecting my life points for 1 turn on turn 5 doesn't do much against any of the aggro decks....when turn 4 they could cast...either Heroes, Koth, flashblack Unburial, Pod away their creature, O-ring...or on turn 5 they could cast...any of the previous plus the play a sword+equip a sword. In either case, Gideon sucks.

And yes I can compare those three cards simply based on their relative worth in a Solar Flare deck, of which Gideon is pointless. So far I see him only worth something an W/x aggro/mid-range deck.


No you can't. Well, you can, but it's a meaningless exercise. It's like looking at old Caw-Blade and saying "you know, instead of Squadron Hawks, we should use Student of Warfare." Is Student of Warfare a terrible card in and of itself? No, I don't think anyone would say that. But it isn't the core of Caw-Blade. The core of Caw-Blade is Squadron Hawks and Swords. Here we can enter a discussion of which card was more important or which card was more valuable or which card was more powerful or if those things are even different. But the point is that those cards are those cards. Every other card in the deck was meant to protect, enable or empower those cards.

The core of Solar Flare is Unburial Rites and Forbidden Alchemy. Gideon can never replace what those two cards do. That isn't his function, so it's not meaningful to say that those cards are better in this deck. Everything you explained holds true for Liliana as well. Turn 4 Hero of Oxid Ridge? Turn 4 O-Ring? Turn 4 Pod? Turn 4 Equip? But Liliana has a function that many other cards don't have. She can give you a strong discard opportunity or she can cause your opponent to sacrifice a creature AND she has upside in the form of a never reached ultimate.

Is 1 Doomblade better than 1 Gideon in Solarflare against the decks it has to face? You said yes. I'm surprised. So there we go.

"We dug coal together." Boyd Crowder, Justified
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-07 19:36:30
October 07 2011 19:33 GMT
#1533
On October 08 2011 03:53 slyboogie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2011 23:36 Judicator wrote:
That was a pre-emptive don't bring up UW control.

His utility and value is 0 in a Solar Flare deck. Protecting my life points for 1 turn on turn 5 doesn't do much against any of the aggro decks....when turn 4 they could cast...either Heroes, Koth, flashblack Unburial, Pod away their creature, O-ring...or on turn 5 they could cast...any of the previous plus the play a sword+equip a sword. In either case, Gideon sucks.

And yes I can compare those three cards simply based on their relative worth in a Solar Flare deck, of which Gideon is pointless. So far I see him only worth something an W/x aggro/mid-range deck.


No you can't. Well, you can, but it's a meaningless exercise. It's like looking at old Caw-Blade and saying "you know, instead of Squadron Hawks, we should use Student of Warfare." Is Student of Warfare a terrible card in and of itself? No, I don't think anyone would say that. But it isn't the core of Caw-Blade. The core of Caw-Blade is Squadron Hawks and Swords. Here we can enter a discussion of which card was more important or which card was more valuable or which card was more powerful or if those things are even different. But the point is that those cards are those cards. Every other card in the deck was meant to protect, enable or empower those cards.

The core of Solar Flare is Unburial Rites and Forbidden Alchemy. Gideon can never replace what those two cards do. That isn't his function, so it's not meaningful to say that those cards are better in this deck. Everything you explained holds true for Liliana as well. Turn 4 Hero of Oxid Ridge? Turn 4 O-Ring? Turn 4 Pod? Turn 4 Equip? But Liliana has a function that many other cards don't have. She can give you a strong discard opportunity or she can cause your opponent to sacrifice a creature AND she has upside in the form of a never reached ultimate.

Is 1 Doomblade better than 1 Gideon in Solarflare against the decks it has to face? You said yes. I'm surprised. So there we go.



No, I think you are comparing the cards in a vacuum or rather neither of us are comparing them in a vacuum. I am comparing them based on how well they fulfill what their intended role in the deck and that is far from a meaningless enterprise. Your comparison with Rites and Alchemy is irrelevant to my assessment of Gideon because there are 0 cards that fulfill what Rites and Alchemy does. (Edit: Don't bring up Ponder, every time I see someone play that card in SF, I just laugh, because I know it's one less counterspell/removal spell that I need to worry about).

Also, everything I have said about Gideon does not apply to Liliana, rather it's FAR from it.
In any of the cases, Liliana would have interacted or will interact with the opponent already/soon, Gideon does not have that guarantee. I also think you are overlooking the importance of tempo and what Liliana actually offers in terms of that on turn 3 rather than turn 5. You are also underestimating the importance of those turn 4 plays mean when you turn 3 Liliana versus turn 5 Gideon.

As for Nihil Spellbomb, just laugh at it. If you know how to play a Solar Flare deck then you should realize that Unburial Rites is just another threat, rather than your only threat. Same goes for things in your graveyard, the flashback is an important feature, but hardly the only feature. Every time someone plays Surgical Extraction/Spellbomb/Memorcide against me, I just laugh because I know the match is like now 7-3 in my favor.
Get it by your hands...
slyboogie
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3423 Posts
October 07 2011 20:16 GMT
#1534
It's the latter. Neither of us are looking at Gideon in a vacuum. How can I make myself very clear? Gideon is NOT better than Forbidden Alchemy, Unburial Rites or Liliana. I'm not saying you're wrong about your valuation, but you are wrong about how MY valuation. I don't undervalue Liliana or tempo, if anything, I was complimenting her strengths. But this is all necessary.

You gave an example earlier of "would you rather t3 Liliana, t4 Forbidden, t5 Unburial or t5 Gideon." I think that that's irrelevant to Gideon value, or lack thereof. The question is this: once you've executed this plan, you are, usually, on the verge of victory. In your hand is a Gideon Jura. How often do you wish that that Gideon Jura was Doom Blade(or Go For the Throat or Disperse or Dissipate or whatever?) Is it 10 times out of 10? Is it 9 or 7? I'm just surprised that it's such a high number that Gideon does so little. Surprise doesn't mean disbelief - it just means surprise.
"We dug coal together." Boyd Crowder, Justified
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
October 07 2011 20:19 GMT
#1535
Fair enough, but yes, Gideon actually doesn't do anything in any of the matchups, against draw-go, I want Azure Mages, against Aggro I want actual removal, against the mirror, I want Azure Mages and more counters.
Get it by your hands...
slyboogie
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3423 Posts
October 08 2011 06:42 GMT
#1536
I'm all in on U/W Control. This is going to work, damn it! 2 Karns, 3 Elspeths and 2/3 Gideons, 3 Wurmcoils, 2 Sphinxes and all the regular trappings of Control. I'm going for this fucker: maindecking 4 timelys man. This is going to be good.
"We dug coal together." Boyd Crowder, Justified
MCMcEmcee
Profile Joined April 2008
United States1609 Posts
October 08 2011 11:27 GMT
#1537
anybody ptq-ing today
i'll be going to one in san antonio, maybe i'll see some of you there
[iHs]MCMcEmcee@UFO | のヮの
SUSUGAM
Profile Joined November 2007
United States177 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-08 12:11:26
October 08 2011 12:11 GMT
#1538
been drafting with people on tappedout.net and i'm really liking it. great place for 8 man free drafts dunno if it has been mentioned in this thread, but it's worth checking out imo
bisufanboi049
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
October 08 2011 14:57 GMT
#1539
Can anyone link me to a website that has the list of Magic events. I can only find SCG events =/
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
October 08 2011 15:24 GMT
#1540
On October 08 2011 20:27 MCMcEmcee wrote:
anybody ptq-ing today
i'll be going to one in san antonio, maybe i'll see some of you there

Wat, there's one in San Antonio? I cancelled my plans to go there this weekend, now I'm unhappy.

Evidently states is held at the shop that I frequent, so at least that'll be fun.

I do fully intend to go to GP Austin, though. I've been brushing up on my sealed and, so long as my deck decides to cooperate, I think I might be able to do decently
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 665 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech145
Codebar 33
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1176
Mini 976
Soma 626
actioN 526
Rush 381
Light 361
ggaemo 320
Larva 287
Horang2 262
Stork 257
[ Show more ]
BeSt 248
Snow 209
hero 208
Barracks 125
firebathero 108
Killer 107
Aegong 100
Shine 98
Dewaltoss 91
Zeus 73
JYJ 40
Shinee 38
Sharp 38
Sexy 36
soO 36
ToSsGirL 27
Liquid`Ret 24
Bale 23
zelot 22
sorry 21
Trap 18
Rock 18
Sacsri 12
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8302
qojqva1907
Dendi797
420jenkins150
Counter-Strike
fl0m967
Fnx 762
x6flipin524
edward47
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5126
Other Games
singsing1548
B2W.Neo892
Khaldor712
byalli505
Lowko366
Mlord287
Liquid`VortiX199
DeMusliM194
ArmadaUGS146
KnowMe136
Trikslyr39
Railgan5
BRAT_OK 1
gofns0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
WardiTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream169
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH178
• StrangeGG 60
• mYiSmile121
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 26
• FirePhoenix8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV423
League of Legends
• Nemesis2451
• Jankos1742
• TFBlade755
Other Games
• Shiphtur142
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 25m
Kung Fu Cup
19h 25m
The PondCast
1d 18h
OSC
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.