• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:12
CEST 17:12
KST 00:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8594 users

Jaedong stream thread - Page 100

Forum Index > BW General
2471 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 124 Next
Jaedong's youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOp9K7CjksKsve6CkNPzUWg

Contribute to the Casual Games of the Week by posting awesome Jaedong games that you see here:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/bw-tournaments/537649-the-casual-games-of-the-week-thread
letian
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany4221 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-16 08:47:14
September 16 2017 08:45 GMT
#1981
On September 16 2017 02:54 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2017 02:25 letian wrote:
Great game vs Mind NOW!

Really? Cuz mind owned him like 4-1

Just after I posted it in 30 sec it was an obvious gg
The game was great because JD survived until defiler tech without 3d constantly fending off the attacks attempting to establish 3d with only a group of muta and stop lurks continuously catching Mind off guard. Seriously, Mind needs to improve his stop lurker sense.

And Mind was also owned pretty hard on CF.
letian
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany4221 Posts
September 16 2017 08:48 GMT
#1982
On September 16 2017 15:45 prosatan wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Mind is killing my boy JD

JD loses more in practice, don't worry.
danbel1005
Profile Joined February 2008
United States1319 Posts
September 16 2017 11:18 GMT
#1983
On September 16 2017 17:48 letian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2017 15:45 prosatan wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Mind is killing my boy JD

JD loses more in practice, don't worry.


Yeah, its all part of plan. Dont you ever doubt the Tyrant. Lee JaeDong hwaiting!! ^^
"EE HAN TIMING" Jaedong vs Stork [22 December, 2007] 2set @ Finals EVER OSL.
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
September 17 2017 22:41 GMT
#1984
On September 17 2017 13:45 Letmelose wrote:
http://vod.afreecatv.com/PLAYER/STATION/25990069

Starting from 01:58:00

Jaedong on himself:

"I forgot everything from the past. I didn't play with my head. I played with my hands, like a machine. To be honest, I forgot everything. Even now I'm not learning as fast as the others. I forgot the build orders. I forgot the maps. Thinking back, I wasn't that talented. I am an idiot. I played like an idiot, and just won through brute force. I'm a hopeless case. I need to start from scratch."

I think we need to be more patient with Jaedong. With his injuries, and lack of professional infrastructure, it certainly won't be easy.


This is really sad to hear
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
HaN-
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
France1920 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-18 09:26:47
September 18 2017 09:06 GMT
#1985
Live Now

Best of 5 Jaedong vs Last
https://www.twitch.tv/last1225

+ Show Spoiler [Score] +
JD 1:3 Last
Calendaraka Foxhan
chuDr3t4
Profile Joined April 2010
Russian Federation484 Posts
September 18 2017 10:26 GMT
#1986
o7
[image loading]
[image loading]
I live in Russia. I wear the fufaika, valenoks and the shapka-ushanka with the red star. I drink vodka straight from the samovar, and my riding bear plays on the balalaika.
aya888888
Profile Joined September 2017
29 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-26 15:18:36
September 26 2017 12:41 GMT
#1987
Live now: http://play.afreecatv.com/jaedong23
Jaedong vs Bisu (3/2)


+ Show Spoiler [Score] +

Match 1
JaeDong 1 : 2 Bisu

Match 2
JaeDong 2 : 0 Bisu

Match 3
JaeDong 2 : 0 Bisu

Match 4
JaeDong 0 : 2 Bisu
prosatan
Profile Joined September 2009
Romania9385 Posts
September 28 2017 09:59 GMT
#1988


Superb games between our Tyrant and Shuttle !
Lee JaeDong Fighting! The only church that illuminates is the one that burns.
Wonk
Profile Joined March 2017
546 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-28 12:11:25
September 28 2017 12:10 GMT
#1989
Which terran is JD playing against at the moment? It's a great back and forth ZvT anyway so far.
orvinreyes
Profile Joined June 2007
577 Posts
September 28 2017 12:53 GMT
#1990
On September 28 2017 21:10 Wonk wrote:
Which terran is JD playing against at the moment? It's a great back and forth ZvT anyway so far.


It's Rush. You can check out http://www.sponbbang.com. Click the translate button on the top right and then click the player in the list to view ongoing/latest sponsored matches.
http://youtu.be/LfmrHTdXgK4
Wonk
Profile Joined March 2017
546 Posts
September 28 2017 14:06 GMT
#1991
On September 28 2017 21:53 orvinreyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2017 21:10 Wonk wrote:
Which terran is JD playing against at the moment? It's a great back and forth ZvT anyway so far.


It's Rush. You can check out http://www.sponbbang.com. Click the translate button on the top right and then click the player in the list to view ongoing/latest sponsored matches.


Ah, I thought it might have been, I was confused by the ASL24rush handle. Thanks for the tip!
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
September 28 2017 15:55 GMT
#1992
http://www.espn.com/esports/story/_/id/20848130/starcraft-beginning-end-legend-jaedong

Really makes you think. I hope he does what is best for him <3
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
sM.Zik
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2553 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-28 16:40:18
September 28 2017 16:02 GMT
#1993
On September 29 2017 00:55 The_Red_Viper wrote:
http://www.espn.com/esports/story/_/id/20848130/starcraft-beginning-end-legend-jaedong

Really makes you think. I hope he does what is best for him <3


His journey was full of great moments and hardwork, I wouldn't blame him for taking a rest in the near future.

Edit: This required a longer comment. I have to say I am proud to have been a faithful Jaedong fan since his early days. I bought myself a better computer in 2012 to be able to run SC2 so I could follow him in his transition and then came back to BW after he started playing it again. I have never seen someone so eager to win in his glory days and that will forever be an inspiration to me. Let's all cheer for him in his incoming ASL games!
Jaedong Fighting! | youtube.com/ZikGaming
JungleTerrain
Profile Joined January 2012
Chile799 Posts
September 28 2017 16:19 GMT
#1994
On September 29 2017 00:55 The_Red_Viper wrote:
http://www.espn.com/esports/story/_/id/20848130/starcraft-beginning-end-legend-jaedong

Really makes you think. I hope he does what is best for him <3


Nothing for respect for the guy. If only we could buy him an immortal body that never fatigues lol. But I guess everything that is good and worthwhile must come to an end, and Jaedong's BW days are no exception.
www.broodwarmaps.net
[sc1f]eonzerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Belgium7091 Posts
September 28 2017 16:44 GMT
#1995
if he just played toss or terran ... must be hard watching bisu flash stork doing so well and him the best starcraft player doing si poorly tt
Lorch
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany3711 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-28 18:55:17
September 28 2017 18:50 GMT
#1996
Aw man that is really sad to see. I am like sM.Zik in a way. I got into Brood War through watching Star 2 and I got to experience the end of JDs peak and afterwards the end of professional Brood War. He was still a beast in PL back then, and as he switched to SC2 I switched from Toss to Zerg. I got to meet him and talk to him for a bit at a Dreamhack in Stockholm. Such a nice guy. I loved cheering him on during his 2nd place run and I was so happy when he finally lifted that trophy @ assembly.
I guess without realising it, I also followed him into BW as I started playing it shortly after he started streaming. I haven't gotten around to playing too much zerg yet, as I decided to do terran first, but I have been enjoying his stream for almost a year now. Cheering him on through 2 seasons of ASL has also been great.
I have been watching a lot of his games from his peak recently, and it's insane to see the kind of plays he made happen. Reading this article explained so much about his recent games, though. He is still trying to be that god he was 10 years ago and he is trying to force his body to play in the same way. His hands are too slow now, so we get these games where he seems overly aggressive. I think he really needs to pull a Slayers Boxer and accept that he can't win like he used to and change his style accordingly. But given his condition it seems too late for that. Maybe his time at the military will allow his body to recover. But I'm afraid he won't make a return after his service is complete. But that is so far into the future, let's keep cheering him on during ASL4, it might very well be his last tournament.

Is there any way we can get in touch with him? If he misses his foreign fans, I think we should show him that we are still supporting him. Maybe a joined letter by the TL community?
neobowman
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada3324 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-28 19:28:22
September 28 2017 19:13 GMT
#1997
On September 29 2017 03:50 Lorch wrote:
Aw man that is really sad to see. I am like sM.Zik in a way. I got into Brood War through watching Star 2 and I got to experience the end of JDs peak and afterwards the end of professional Brood War. He was still a beast in PL back then, and as he switched to SC2 I switched from Toss to Zerg. I got to meet him and talk to him for a bit at a Dreamhack in Stockholm. Such a nice guy. I loved cheering him on during his 2nd place run and I was so happy when he finally lifted that trophy @ assembly.
I guess without realising it, I also followed him into BW as I started playing it shortly after he started streaming. I haven't gotten around to playing too much zerg yet, as I decided to do terran first, but I have been enjoying his stream for almost a year now. Cheering him on through 2 seasons of ASL has also been great.
I have been watching a lot of his games from his peak recently, and it's insane to see the kind of plays he made happen. Reading this article explained so much about his recent games, though. He is still trying to be that god he was 10 years ago and he is trying to force his body to play in the same way. His hands are too slow now, so we get these games where he seems overly aggressive. I think he really needs to pull a Slayers Boxer and accept that he can't win like he used to and change his style accordingly. But given his condition it seems too late for that. Maybe his time at the military will allow his body to recover. But I'm afraid he won't make a return after his service is complete. But that is so far into the future, let's keep cheering him on during ASL4, it might very well be his last tournament.

Is there any way we can get in touch with him? If he misses his foreign fans, I think we should show him that we are still supporting him. Maybe a joined letter by the TL community?


Yes please. I have heard talk about TL folks doing stuff like this for Korean players but have not seen any initiative started. I would love this.
sM.Zik
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2553 Posts
September 28 2017 19:17 GMT
#1998
+1, I actually thought about asking how to get in touch with him but figured it wouldn't be worth it really.. but if we're a bunch of people getting on it, that'd be great!
Jaedong Fighting! | youtube.com/ZikGaming
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
September 28 2017 19:26 GMT
#1999
something along those lines would be neat for sure
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
[sc1f]eonzerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Belgium7091 Posts
September 28 2017 19:33 GMT
#2000
afreeca is global,u can just go to his stream chat and talk to him ^^.
btw one day i was in Larva channel waiting for him to finish some sponsored game,and i told Larva to finish fast and Jaedong whisped me Hi,i was in shock like OOOOOOOOOOOOOH MY GOD JD JUST DID SAY HI TO ME ????????? lol :D

i guess is worth mention that jd was in the channel amount other pros playing the sponsored team battle
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 124 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem148
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 148
Railgan 91
trigger 37
IndyStarCraft 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52791
Shuttle 8678
BeSt 758
Horang2 493
actioN 235
Larva 201
Sexy 187
ggaemo 138
Soma 137
Last 117
[ Show more ]
Mind 95
Zeus 79
hero 58
Hyun 54
Killer 47
Aegong 46
ToSsGirL 28
Bale 24
PianO 22
Rock 19
NaDa 12
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5269
qojqva2519
Dendi1413
420jenkins476
Fuzer 95
Counter-Strike
fl0m3327
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1165
Liquid`Hasu780
MindelVK2
Other Games
B2W.Neo864
singsing713
Beastyqt600
Mlord452
byalli398
Livibee218
ArmadaUGS212
Hui .196
KnowMe116
QueenE85
Mew2King54
CosmosSc2 33
Chillindude18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick806
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream60
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 46
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3175
League of Legends
• Nemesis2890
Other Games
• WagamamaTV218
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 49m
Replay Cast
7h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 49m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 49m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.