• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:01
CEST 11:01
KST 18:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7201 users

Stork: "There needs to be a Players Council." - Page 17

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 26 Next All
If you derail this thread to argue about SC2 vs BW in any context other than that of the interview (e.g. saying things like "colosi suck" or "all BW fans are elitist jerks!"), I will ban you for at least a week, if not more. This is your only warning. I added this page 17

You have been warned
~GMarshal
TaShadan
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany1982 Posts
May 23 2012 18:31 GMT
#321
On May 24 2012 03:24 blubbdavid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 03:09 ProxyKnoxy wrote:
On May 24 2012 02:26 shaftofpleasure wrote:
On May 24 2012 02:07 SlowBullets wrote:
Yup, the general trend: too many SC2 players saying they "loved" Brood War yet lack the basic knowledge of how the game actually works. Then they say they played it when they were 10 (probably playing Bunker Wars and other UMS all day) without ever following the pro scene.

I'm sure they love the game all right.


That's how stupid people work, what did you fucking expect from them?


On May 24 2012 02:26 randoomguy wrote:
On May 24 2012 01:58 Jealous wrote:
On May 23 2012 22:29 DeluXe1337 wrote:
I do still feel that BW is a pretty good game. The balance is good and the metagame is pretty solid like going mech in a TvP. If only most of the foreigners like mself didnt care to much on the graphics and had the multitasking to use control groups of onl 8 then i think that BW would still be great. However, SC2 was marketted towards foreigners. Aslong as people like Stork stay on the BW pro scene it will still be a popular game (unless sc2 gets LAN)

Control groups are 12. Way to make it completely obvious that you don't know what you are talking about. If you don't even know the most basic facts, how can you form such a solid opinion? It's SC2 fans like this that post in BW threads that really get my blood boiling. "Don't have shit to say then don't say shit." - Pase Rock


isn't the more important thing what he is saying?and also that he is supporting BW.really this is why people hate bw elitist.don't be a fucking dick just because he made a small mistake.the message is the more important thing.don't u think?



So it's elitist now to hate on stupid post by stupid posters? That's a stupid idea....


Hey man what's your problem? I LOVE BW, I remember when it first came out I used to play the campaign all the time for a day, but it got pretty hard when you can only have 6 in a control group and the stalkers walk really strangely.

If you really loved BW, you would let it go.

PS: I can't wait to see Bisu micro a collossus

People like you and your stupidity make me really question why I come into this forum anymore. In BW, you can have TEN units in a control groups, and those units aren't called stalkers, they are called goliaths.


its 12 units... and they are called dragoons
Total Annihilation Zero
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
May 23 2012 18:33 GMT
#322
On May 24 2012 03:31 TaShadan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 03:24 blubbdavid wrote:
On May 24 2012 03:09 ProxyKnoxy wrote:
On May 24 2012 02:26 shaftofpleasure wrote:
On May 24 2012 02:07 SlowBullets wrote:
Yup, the general trend: too many SC2 players saying they "loved" Brood War yet lack the basic knowledge of how the game actually works. Then they say they played it when they were 10 (probably playing Bunker Wars and other UMS all day) without ever following the pro scene.

I'm sure they love the game all right.


That's how stupid people work, what did you fucking expect from them?


On May 24 2012 02:26 randoomguy wrote:
On May 24 2012 01:58 Jealous wrote:
On May 23 2012 22:29 DeluXe1337 wrote:
I do still feel that BW is a pretty good game. The balance is good and the metagame is pretty solid like going mech in a TvP. If only most of the foreigners like mself didnt care to much on the graphics and had the multitasking to use control groups of onl 8 then i think that BW would still be great. However, SC2 was marketted towards foreigners. Aslong as people like Stork stay on the BW pro scene it will still be a popular game (unless sc2 gets LAN)

Control groups are 12. Way to make it completely obvious that you don't know what you are talking about. If you don't even know the most basic facts, how can you form such a solid opinion? It's SC2 fans like this that post in BW threads that really get my blood boiling. "Don't have shit to say then don't say shit." - Pase Rock


isn't the more important thing what he is saying?and also that he is supporting BW.really this is why people hate bw elitist.don't be a fucking dick just because he made a small mistake.the message is the more important thing.don't u think?



So it's elitist now to hate on stupid post by stupid posters? That's a stupid idea....


Hey man what's your problem? I LOVE BW, I remember when it first came out I used to play the campaign all the time for a day, but it got pretty hard when you can only have 6 in a control group and the stalkers walk really strangely.

If you really loved BW, you would let it go.

PS: I can't wait to see Bisu micro a collossus

People like you and your stupidity make me really question why I come into this forum anymore. In BW, you can have TEN units in a control groups, and those units aren't called stalkers, they are called goliaths.


its 12 units... and they are called dragoons

As a previous poster stated, welcome to Romania, you were born there correct?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
May 23 2012 18:35 GMT
#323
GMarshall can you please explain why in a thread that a BW progamer states that SC2 and Kespa's decisions regarding the SC2 vs. BW discrepancy can't have inter-game arguments? It's not about the games in the sense of which game is better; it's more about what one game's presence and Kespa's allegiance to did to the other. I haven't seen any SC2 gameplay bashing in recent posts, simply SC2 vs. BW in the context that Stork has mentioned.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
SlowBullets
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States839 Posts
May 23 2012 18:38 GMT
#324
On May 24 2012 03:26 Ryps wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 03:20 HaXxorIzed wrote:
Good on you for voicing these concerns Stork. Hopefully it results in something.


What results could be possible ? Its the last BW league and maps are already settled , and he says KeSPA is focused more on SC2 rather than BW. It's too late for BW now, if anything happens its in SC2.

This is the saddest part for me. It's simply too late and knowing that this can be the last possible OSL (I hope not) and final hybrid PL before they move on to SC2. KeSPA definitely did fuck up in the sense that they did not really consult players or coaches regarding the switch and made a rash move. Terrible management on KeSPA's part to be honest. =/
1:1 go sc2 LAN? Oh wait...
TaShadan
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany1982 Posts
May 23 2012 18:38 GMT
#325
On May 24 2012 03:33 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 03:31 TaShadan wrote:
On May 24 2012 03:24 blubbdavid wrote:
On May 24 2012 03:09 ProxyKnoxy wrote:
On May 24 2012 02:26 shaftofpleasure wrote:
On May 24 2012 02:07 SlowBullets wrote:
Yup, the general trend: too many SC2 players saying they "loved" Brood War yet lack the basic knowledge of how the game actually works. Then they say they played it when they were 10 (probably playing Bunker Wars and other UMS all day) without ever following the pro scene.

I'm sure they love the game all right.


That's how stupid people work, what did you fucking expect from them?


On May 24 2012 02:26 randoomguy wrote:
On May 24 2012 01:58 Jealous wrote:
On May 23 2012 22:29 DeluXe1337 wrote:
I do still feel that BW is a pretty good game. The balance is good and the metagame is pretty solid like going mech in a TvP. If only most of the foreigners like mself didnt care to much on the graphics and had the multitasking to use control groups of onl 8 then i think that BW would still be great. However, SC2 was marketted towards foreigners. Aslong as people like Stork stay on the BW pro scene it will still be a popular game (unless sc2 gets LAN)

Control groups are 12. Way to make it completely obvious that you don't know what you are talking about. If you don't even know the most basic facts, how can you form such a solid opinion? It's SC2 fans like this that post in BW threads that really get my blood boiling. "Don't have shit to say then don't say shit." - Pase Rock


isn't the more important thing what he is saying?and also that he is supporting BW.really this is why people hate bw elitist.don't be a fucking dick just because he made a small mistake.the message is the more important thing.don't u think?



So it's elitist now to hate on stupid post by stupid posters? That's a stupid idea....


Hey man what's your problem? I LOVE BW, I remember when it first came out I used to play the campaign all the time for a day, but it got pretty hard when you can only have 6 in a control group and the stalkers walk really strangely.

If you really loved BW, you would let it go.

PS: I can't wait to see Bisu micro a collossus

People like you and your stupidity make me really question why I come into this forum anymore. In BW, you can have TEN units in a control groups, and those units aren't called stalkers, they are called goliaths.


its 12 units... and they are called dragoons

As a previous poster stated, welcome to Romania, you were born there correct?



Why does it matter where iam from or where i was born? rasist?
Total Annihilation Zero
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-23 18:39:56
May 23 2012 18:38 GMT
#326
On May 24 2012 03:35 Jealous wrote:
GMarshall can you please explain why in a thread that a BW progamer states that SC2 and Kespa's decisions regarding the SC2 vs. BW discrepancy can't have inter-game arguments? It's not about the games in the sense of which game is better; it's more about what one game's presence and Kespa's allegiance to did to the other. I haven't seen any SC2 gameplay bashing in recent posts, simply SC2 vs. BW in the context that Stork has mentioned.
Because the arguments are old, emotional and stupid, so far absolutely nothing good has come out of them other than blind hatred. You can talk all you want about how kespa should manage the two games and the hybrid league and what effects it has on players, that's fine. I don't want to see any more posts talking about how collosi suck or SC2 is horrible or bw is bad, especially the "all sc2 fans are morons" and "BW fans are all elitists" that permeated the last couple pages. Thats all.
Moderator
SlowBullets
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States839 Posts
May 23 2012 18:39 GMT
#327
On May 24 2012 03:38 TaShadan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 03:33 Jealous wrote:
On May 24 2012 03:31 TaShadan wrote:
On May 24 2012 03:24 blubbdavid wrote:
On May 24 2012 03:09 ProxyKnoxy wrote:
On May 24 2012 02:26 shaftofpleasure wrote:
On May 24 2012 02:07 SlowBullets wrote:
Yup, the general trend: too many SC2 players saying they "loved" Brood War yet lack the basic knowledge of how the game actually works. Then they say they played it when they were 10 (probably playing Bunker Wars and other UMS all day) without ever following the pro scene.

I'm sure they love the game all right.


That's how stupid people work, what did you fucking expect from them?


On May 24 2012 02:26 randoomguy wrote:
On May 24 2012 01:58 Jealous wrote:
On May 23 2012 22:29 DeluXe1337 wrote:
I do still feel that BW is a pretty good game. The balance is good and the metagame is pretty solid like going mech in a TvP. If only most of the foreigners like mself didnt care to much on the graphics and had the multitasking to use control groups of onl 8 then i think that BW would still be great. However, SC2 was marketted towards foreigners. Aslong as people like Stork stay on the BW pro scene it will still be a popular game (unless sc2 gets LAN)

Control groups are 12. Way to make it completely obvious that you don't know what you are talking about. If you don't even know the most basic facts, how can you form such a solid opinion? It's SC2 fans like this that post in BW threads that really get my blood boiling. "Don't have shit to say then don't say shit." - Pase Rock


isn't the more important thing what he is saying?and also that he is supporting BW.really this is why people hate bw elitist.don't be a fucking dick just because he made a small mistake.the message is the more important thing.don't u think?



So it's elitist now to hate on stupid post by stupid posters? That's a stupid idea....


Hey man what's your problem? I LOVE BW, I remember when it first came out I used to play the campaign all the time for a day, but it got pretty hard when you can only have 6 in a control group and the stalkers walk really strangely.

If you really loved BW, you would let it go.

PS: I can't wait to see Bisu micro a collossus

People like you and your stupidity make me really question why I come into this forum anymore. In BW, you can have TEN units in a control groups, and those units aren't called stalkers, they are called goliaths.


its 12 units... and they are called dragoons

As a previous poster stated, welcome to Romania, you were born there correct?



Why does it matter where iam from or where i was born? rasist?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=60575

TL;dr version: Romanians suck at sarcasm ^^
1:1 go sc2 LAN? Oh wait...
TaShadan
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany1982 Posts
May 23 2012 18:40 GMT
#328
On May 24 2012 03:39 SlowBullets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 03:38 TaShadan wrote:
On May 24 2012 03:33 Jealous wrote:
On May 24 2012 03:31 TaShadan wrote:
On May 24 2012 03:24 blubbdavid wrote:
On May 24 2012 03:09 ProxyKnoxy wrote:
On May 24 2012 02:26 shaftofpleasure wrote:
On May 24 2012 02:07 SlowBullets wrote:
Yup, the general trend: too many SC2 players saying they "loved" Brood War yet lack the basic knowledge of how the game actually works. Then they say they played it when they were 10 (probably playing Bunker Wars and other UMS all day) without ever following the pro scene.

I'm sure they love the game all right.


That's how stupid people work, what did you fucking expect from them?


On May 24 2012 02:26 randoomguy wrote:
On May 24 2012 01:58 Jealous wrote:
On May 23 2012 22:29 DeluXe1337 wrote:
I do still feel that BW is a pretty good game. The balance is good and the metagame is pretty solid like going mech in a TvP. If only most of the foreigners like mself didnt care to much on the graphics and had the multitasking to use control groups of onl 8 then i think that BW would still be great. However, SC2 was marketted towards foreigners. Aslong as people like Stork stay on the BW pro scene it will still be a popular game (unless sc2 gets LAN)

Control groups are 12. Way to make it completely obvious that you don't know what you are talking about. If you don't even know the most basic facts, how can you form such a solid opinion? It's SC2 fans like this that post in BW threads that really get my blood boiling. "Don't have shit to say then don't say shit." - Pase Rock


isn't the more important thing what he is saying?and also that he is supporting BW.really this is why people hate bw elitist.don't be a fucking dick just because he made a small mistake.the message is the more important thing.don't u think?



So it's elitist now to hate on stupid post by stupid posters? That's a stupid idea....


Hey man what's your problem? I LOVE BW, I remember when it first came out I used to play the campaign all the time for a day, but it got pretty hard when you can only have 6 in a control group and the stalkers walk really strangely.

If you really loved BW, you would let it go.

PS: I can't wait to see Bisu micro a collossus

People like you and your stupidity make me really question why I come into this forum anymore. In BW, you can have TEN units in a control groups, and those units aren't called stalkers, they are called goliaths.


its 12 units... and they are called dragoons

As a previous poster stated, welcome to Romania, you were born there correct?



Why does it matter where iam from or where i was born? rasist?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=60575

TL;dr version: Romanians suck at sarcasm ^^


ok didnt read that one ^^ i must be from romania :D
Total Annihilation Zero
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
May 23 2012 18:40 GMT
#329
On May 24 2012 03:38 SlowBullets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 03:26 Ryps wrote:
On May 24 2012 03:20 HaXxorIzed wrote:
Good on you for voicing these concerns Stork. Hopefully it results in something.


What results could be possible ? Its the last BW league and maps are already settled , and he says KeSPA is focused more on SC2 rather than BW. It's too late for BW now, if anything happens its in SC2.

This is the saddest part for me. It's simply too late and knowing that this can be the last possible OSL (I hope not) and final hybrid PL before they move on to SC2. KeSPA definitely did fuck up in the sense that they did not really consult players or coaches regarding the switch and made a rash move. Terrible management on KeSPA's part to be honest. =/

Considering that they are a non-profit organization that depends on the success of the players and therefore the fans' perspectives, I also agree that their move considering Korea's gaming climate was ill-advised.

~Tadashan: Old TL joke that states that Romanians can't understand sarcasm over the internet, so no I am not 'rasist' but I am TList.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
randoomguy
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden82 Posts
May 23 2012 18:40 GMT
#330
On May 24 2012 03:29 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 02:26 randoomguy wrote:
On May 24 2012 01:58 Jealous wrote:
On May 23 2012 22:29 DeluXe1337 wrote:
I do still feel that BW is a pretty good game. The balance is good and the metagame is pretty solid like going mech in a TvP. If only most of the foreigners like mself didnt care to much on the graphics and had the multitasking to use control groups of onl 8 then i think that BW would still be great. However, SC2 was marketted towards foreigners. Aslong as people like Stork stay on the BW pro scene it will still be a popular game (unless sc2 gets LAN)

Control groups are 12. Way to make it completely obvious that you don't know what you are talking about. If you don't even know the most basic facts, how can you form such a solid opinion? It's SC2 fans like this that post in BW threads that really get my blood boiling. "Don't have shit to say then don't say shit." - Pase Rock


isn't the more important thing what he is saying?and also that he is supporting BW.really this is why people hate bw elitist.don't be a fucking dick just because he made a small mistake.the message is the more important thing.don't u think?

I explain why the poster I refer to has no idea what he is talking about. You resort to insulting me, painting me as a "fucking dick" as a response to the fact that I pointed out his flawed argument and therefore his faulty position. I don't want misinformed people waving the flag I support. I would rather that informed opinions educate people about the situation (as Stork did) versus misinformed people saying factually incorrect things, thereby creating altercations such as the one we've just engaged in where my correcting and expressing resentment at the factual discrepancy of a person's argument leads to more SC2 groupies defending said wrong person.


i don't wanna argue but he just said he think ´BW is a fairly good game which i agree on,(i am noob btw)he didn't say anything about balance or anything like that he just said a reason why some people don't like BW(which i agree on that many don't like it because of graphics)like i have several that don't play it for that reason.please i am sorry if i offended u but please be understanding.i have already got warned for talking about BW vs sc2 and that was not my intention,this is all i wanted to say
FAIRY TAIL WILL ALWAYS WATCH OVER ME
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
May 23 2012 18:42 GMT
#331
On May 24 2012 03:38 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 03:35 Jealous wrote:
GMarshall can you please explain why in a thread that a BW progamer states that SC2 and Kespa's decisions regarding the SC2 vs. BW discrepancy can't have inter-game arguments? It's not about the games in the sense of which game is better; it's more about what one game's presence and Kespa's allegiance to did to the other. I haven't seen any SC2 gameplay bashing in recent posts, simply SC2 vs. BW in the context that Stork has mentioned.
Because the arguments are old, emotional and stupid, so far absolutely nothing good has come out of them other than blind hatred. You can talk all you want about how kespa should manage the two games and the hybrid league and what effects it has on players, that's fine. I don't want to see any more posts talking about how collosi suck or SC2 is horrible or bw is bad, especially the "all sc2 fans are morons" and "BW fans are all elitists" that permeated the last couple pages. Thats all.

Okay, I can completely understand that, but that's not SC2 vs. BW. That's SC2 fanbase vs. BW fanbase. For example I stated that "SC2 fans like this" [sic] are what makes my blood boil in reference to an ignorant post, which is something that I haven't seen TL punish in the past. Thanks for clearing it up though, because in truth that does occur way too often on these forums. It just seemed like due to your warning people would not be able to discuss SC2 vs. BW in PL and their representation and equality/lack thereof in this thread.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
May 23 2012 18:47 GMT
#332
On May 24 2012 03:40 randoomguy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 03:29 Jealous wrote:
On May 24 2012 02:26 randoomguy wrote:
On May 24 2012 01:58 Jealous wrote:
On May 23 2012 22:29 DeluXe1337 wrote:
I do still feel that BW is a pretty good game. The balance is good and the metagame is pretty solid like going mech in a TvP. If only most of the foreigners like mself didnt care to much on the graphics and had the multitasking to use control groups of onl 8 then i think that BW would still be great. However, SC2 was marketted towards foreigners. Aslong as people like Stork stay on the BW pro scene it will still be a popular game (unless sc2 gets LAN)

Control groups are 12. Way to make it completely obvious that you don't know what you are talking about. If you don't even know the most basic facts, how can you form such a solid opinion? It's SC2 fans like this that post in BW threads that really get my blood boiling. "Don't have shit to say then don't say shit." - Pase Rock


isn't the more important thing what he is saying?and also that he is supporting BW.really this is why people hate bw elitist.don't be a fucking dick just because he made a small mistake.the message is the more important thing.don't u think?

I explain why the poster I refer to has no idea what he is talking about. You resort to insulting me, painting me as a "fucking dick" as a response to the fact that I pointed out his flawed argument and therefore his faulty position. I don't want misinformed people waving the flag I support. I would rather that informed opinions educate people about the situation (as Stork did) versus misinformed people saying factually incorrect things, thereby creating altercations such as the one we've just engaged in where my correcting and expressing resentment at the factual discrepancy of a person's argument leads to more SC2 groupies defending said wrong person.


i don't wanna argue but he just said he think ´BW is a fairly good game which i agree on,(i am noob btw)he didn't say anything about balance or anything like that he just said a reason why some people don't like BW(which i agree on that many don't like it because of graphics)like i have several that don't play it for that reason.please i am sorry if i offended u but please be understanding.i have already got warned for talking about BW vs sc2 and that was not my intention,this is all i wanted to say

I see your point and I see the reasoning behind it. Thanks for the apology, I do think you crossed the line by calling me a "fucking dick" but this led to a more constructive conversation as a result.

The problem with both games is that perspectives on them are completely subjective so the vocal minorities from both sides have a certain sense of ownership to each side of the argument. You say that graphics in BW are bad; I think that graphics in SC2 are terrible because I can't see shit, but I will admit that is probably because I am used to BW. Same must be true for you in respect to BW and I can understand that. However, I also have to point out that the point is as GMarshall said, not which game is 'better' but the subject at hand which is the treatment of Kespa towards its devout players that have supported it for upwards of 8 years (in Stork's case). That is the true issue at hand, and the reason I made my post in the first place is because there are too many people who make posts that clearly display their ignorance of the situation/one of the games. Once again, no harm no foul; I appreciate your apology.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Xinliben
Profile Joined May 2009
United States931 Posts
May 23 2012 18:48 GMT
#333
Oh wow...I have always enjoyed stork's play, and he is a mean dinosaur. But now I have some serious respect for him as well.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery"
Grend
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
1600 Posts
May 23 2012 18:50 GMT
#334
Boss move by Stork!
Takes some balls to speak up, bet he is not the only one who is angry about Kespa. I suspect this happened because GSL and other tournaments exist for sc2 so kespa has less power than they used toi.
treat players badly and they may just leave now!
♞ Against the Wind - Bob Seger ♞
TaShadan
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany1982 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-23 18:51:20
May 23 2012 18:50 GMT
#335
i think they should have splitted the players in 2 groups
broodwar and sc2 and let the players decide in which"team" they will play
so the people have more entertaining games and the players have less stress with playing both games
Total Annihilation Zero
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
May 23 2012 18:51 GMT
#336
I just watched the VODs from OSL Day 3...
You know I fear for Stork. He looked really lifeless during the broadcast.
Someone earlier asked why Stork had tears in his eyes as he gave his interview. I hope he's not contemplating retirement. That's my great fear.
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
StorkHwaiting
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States3465 Posts
May 23 2012 18:55 GMT
#337
On May 24 2012 03:51 Ryo wrote:
I just watched the VODs from OSL Day 3...
You know I fear for Stork. He looked really lifeless during the broadcast.
Someone earlier asked why Stork had tears in his eyes as he gave his interview. I hope he's not contemplating retirement. That's my great fear.


Knowing Stork, he most likely is deciding whether or not to retire. But if he does retire, you'll just see him show up again six months later, pimply faced, overweight, hair disheveled, with some crazy 1 base or mass expo build that will crush all competition and take him to a glorious, glorious silver medal in the fall.
sinistral
Profile Joined October 2010
Singapore859 Posts
May 23 2012 18:57 GMT
#338
I've just scanned through the pages quickly, and I seem to get the idea that some guys are thinking Stork has problems with KeSPA in dealing with players' welfare in general, such as salary and stuff, which is not the case.

As much as Stork's appeal sounds very attractive to us, it will not work out, simply because KeSPA is supposedly made up of members from all the sponsors of the seven teams, which provides the accomodation and salaries of all their players, basically almost everything the players need financially. Even if the 'union' is indeed set up, it would just be a farce since ultimately the decisions are still made by the higher ups of the sponsors. It does seem that the players didn't really want this hybrid Proleague in the first place.

And with this coming from Stork, I just feel that a retirement is imminent at the end of this hybrid Proleague(not Stork but someone of high caliber).
(´・ω・`)
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
May 23 2012 18:58 GMT
#339
On May 24 2012 03:55 StorkHwaiting wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 03:51 Ryo wrote:
I just watched the VODs from OSL Day 3...
You know I fear for Stork. He looked really lifeless during the broadcast.
Someone earlier asked why Stork had tears in his eyes as he gave his interview. I hope he's not contemplating retirement. That's my great fear.


Knowing Stork, he most likely is deciding whether or not to retire. But if he does retire, you'll just see him show up again six months later, pimply faced, overweight, hair disheveled, with some crazy 1 base or mass expo build that will crush all competition and take him to a glorious, glorious silver medal in the fall.

Gold yo, not silver.
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
jpak
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States5045 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-23 19:05:57
May 23 2012 19:01 GMT
#340
On May 24 2012 03:55 StorkHwaiting wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 03:51 Ryo wrote:
I just watched the VODs from OSL Day 3...
You know I fear for Stork. He looked really lifeless during the broadcast.
Someone earlier asked why Stork had tears in his eyes as he gave his interview. I hope he's not contemplating retirement. That's my great fear.


Knowing Stork, he most likely is deciding whether or not to retire. But if he does retire, you'll just see him show up again six months later, pimply faced, overweight, hair disheveled, with some crazy 1 base or mass expo build that will crush all competition and take him to a glorious, glorious silver medal in the fall.


Go back to stork circa 2005



Look at that face. LOOK AT IT!
CJ Entusman #50! #1 클템 fan TL!
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 429
Larva 190
Horang2 112
Hyun 53
Killer 49
Bale 40
NotJumperer 40
scan(afreeca) 31
Sharp 31
EffOrt 29
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 14
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto107
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Counter-Strike
olofmeister927
edward59
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King105
Other Games
summit1g7925
Coldzera 689
ceh9622
Happy348
Sick166
crisheroes165
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick584
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2291
League of Legends
• Jankos991
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
59m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 59m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 59m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.