• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:21
CEST 22:21
KST 05:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8531 users

Rumors on SC Proleague Season 2 - Page 88

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 103 Next
Nouar
Profile Joined May 2009
France3270 Posts
April 14 2012 22:08 GMT
#1741
On April 15 2012 06:54 BlackGosu wrote:
i watch both bw and sc2, and i have to say sc2 is just more interesting. there's so many ways to win, bw is just kinda stale cause everyone practically plays standard.


Hmmmm standard ??? Look at the last set, the ACE MATCH, of the FINALS of the proleague season between Flash and Bisu lol.
Now tell me they play standard again xD
NoiR
1Eris1
Profile Joined September 2010
United States5797 Posts
April 14 2012 22:10 GMT
#1742
On April 15 2012 06:54 BlackGosu wrote:
i watch both bw and sc2, and i have to say sc2 is just more interesting. there's so many ways to win, bw is just kinda stale cause everyone practically plays standard.



I really question if you actually watch BW with statements like that. And if I think I know what you mean by "standard" then everyone in SC2 plays "standard" too 90% of the time.
Known Aliases: Tyragon, Valeric ~MSL Forever, SKT is truly the Superior KT!
Taekwon
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8155 Posts
April 14 2012 22:11 GMT
#1743
On April 15 2012 06:54 BlackGosu wrote:
i watch both bw and sc2, and i have to say sc2 is just more interesting. there's so many ways to win, bw is just kinda stale cause everyone practically plays standard.


i watch both bw and sc2, and i have to say bw is just more interesting. there's so many ways to win, sc2 is just kinda stale cause everyone practically plays standard.

i r smart no?
▲ ▲ ▲
ffreakk
Profile Joined September 2010
Singapore2155 Posts
April 14 2012 22:14 GMT
#1744
On April 15 2012 06:54 BlackGosu wrote:
i watch both bw and sc2, and i have to say sc2 is just more interesting. there's so many ways to win, bw is just kinda stale cause everyone practically plays standard.


Yea, a player who watches both BW and SC2, and happen to have ALL his posts concentrated on the SC2 part of the site, none BW. I hesitate to call you a liar to your face, but I certainly think you are. And it's guys like you that bring (some) people's opinion of SC2 posters down lower than they already are.
Look. Only Forward. See. Only Victory.
MountainDewJunkie
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States10346 Posts
April 14 2012 22:14 GMT
#1745
On April 15 2012 06:54 BlackGosu wrote:
i watch both bw and sc2, and i have to say sc2 is just more interesting. there's so many ways to win, bw is just kinda stale cause everyone practically plays standard.

To each his own.

So, serious question: is PL in indefinite suspension until they figure this out or what? I've heard no report in a while, there's no date given for the beginning of the next season, and there appears to be no information leaked by gamers or coaches in a while.
[21:07] <Shock710> whats wrong with her face [20:50] <dAPhREAk> i beat it the day after it came out | <BLinD-RawR> esports is a giant vagina
Zergneedsfood
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10671 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-14 22:15:34
April 14 2012 22:14 GMT
#1746
You guys already took all the snarky and intelligent comments already. >.>

On April 15 2012 06:54 BlackGosu wrote:
i watch both bw and sc2, and i have to say sc2 is just more interesting. there's so many ways to win, bw is just kinda stale cause everyone practically plays standard.


Yeah, you have no clue what you're talking about, lol
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me and join TLADT | Onodera isn't actually a girl, she's just a doormat you walk over to get to the girl. - Numy 2015
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
April 14 2012 22:16 GMT
#1747
On April 15 2012 06:54 BlackGosu wrote:
i watch both bw and sc2, and i have to say sc2 is just more interesting. there's so many ways to win, bw is just kinda stale cause everyone practically plays standard.

Quoted this because it's the latest trend to do it.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
MountainDewJunkie
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States10346 Posts
April 14 2012 22:17 GMT
#1748
On April 15 2012 07:16 blubbdavid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2012 06:54 BlackGosu wrote:
i watch both bw and sc2, and i have to say sc2 is just more interesting. there's so many ways to win, bw is just kinda stale cause everyone practically plays standard.

Quoted this because it's the latest trend to do it.

Quoting those that quote him is now the newest trend, as I am now doing.
[21:07] <Shock710> whats wrong with her face [20:50] <dAPhREAk> i beat it the day after it came out | <BLinD-RawR> esports is a giant vagina
Taekwon
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8155 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-14 22:18:50
April 14 2012 22:18 GMT
#1749
On April 15 2012 06:54 BlackGosu wrote:
i watch both bw and sc2, and i have to say bw is just more interesting. there's so many ways to win, sc2 is just kinda stale cause everyone practically plays standard.


nvm, id like to recant my earlier statement.
this man is a genius.
▲ ▲ ▲
Zergneedsfood
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10671 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-14 22:19:56
April 14 2012 22:19 GMT
#1750
On April 15 2012 07:18 Taekwon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2012 06:54 BlackGosu wrote:
i watch both bw and sc2, and i have to say bw is just more interesting. there's so many ways to win, sc2 is just kinda stale cause everyone practically plays standard.


nvm, id like to recant my earlier statement.
this man is a genius.


This man has some really good insight we should all take into consideration.


On April 15 2012 07:17 MountainDewJunkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2012 07:16 blubbdavid wrote:
On April 15 2012 06:54 BlackGosu wrote:
i watch both bw and sc2, and i have to say sc2 is just more interesting. there's so many ways to win, bw is just kinda stale cause everyone practically plays standard.

Quoted this because it's the latest trend to do it.

Quoting those that quote him is now the newest trend, as I am now doing.


I start my own trends.

Double quoting those that quote him.
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me and join TLADT | Onodera isn't actually a girl, she's just a doormat you walk over to get to the girl. - Numy 2015
Megaliskuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5123 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-14 22:37:37
April 14 2012 22:37 GMT
#1751
lol @ everyone responding to the obvious troll

This thread is so bad, should be closed till we get some real news.
|BW>Everything|Add me on star2 KR server TheMuTaL.675 for practice games :)|NEX clan| https://www.dotabuff.com/players/183104694
Ribbon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5278 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-14 23:14:04
April 14 2012 23:12 GMT
#1752
On April 15 2012 03:42 Falling wrote:
Sometimes I feel like this conversation get's unnecessarily heated.

But as for recent storylines... what about the last proleague of SKT1 vs KT? I think that's a pretty good story. Bisu has been knocked out of the OSL and they had to take down the Final Boss. SKT1 were up 2:0 with Fantasy taking out Flash and Bisu taking a win.. and they promptly lose their advantage to tie 3:3. And in the final match, Bisu takes down Flash- who lost not once, but twice. It's also rich because KT has won the last couple proleagues against SKT1.

But I suppose it's a fair point by Ribbon. As TL BW fans we make a great deal of gameplay, but perhaps we haven't communicated the people behind the gameplay as well.


Communicated.

This is really what I mean. The one time BW fans were giving a big reason to be excited about a specific game was the Legend of the Fall, and it actually did lead to a lot of interest from SC2 fans, a few of which stuck around. I have friends who don't watch SC2 or any game and don't want to, but are really interested in MarineKing (because he was in the Kong Line, and because Gom documentaries on him pushed the "I can never win a tournament so I'm sad" meme to the point of starting to be silly), and Scarlett (Because she's a female player who suddenly showed up and started taking games off Koreans).

You have to be familiar with BW for a while before you can appreciate the subtleties. To a new fan, Flash's army attacks Fantasy's army and then I guess Flash won because he's Flash? They can't really understand why Flash wins if they don't know much about BW, so they can't appreciate his skill beyond a "I guess he's good" kind of way.

But, for instance, if Bisu made it to the finals, it's very easy for people to grasp "Bisu's really good but he's never won an OSL", and are able to root for him even with a very basic understanding of BW. If Hyuk makes it, that's also a really good story. Post the video of Hyuk's original two Hyuk-ups, and say now he's in the finals. Boom. Story. Here, I'll post the videos in question:







Hyuk is my favorite player, because he came back from this to all-kill STX, and that was fucking awesome. Cholera actually says in the videos that he only commentates Hyuk because "Hyuk" is a funny name. There's a place for the high-level players, obviously. I liked Flash vs Jaedong the first fifty times, but Nukethestars was making jokes about "another Flash/Jaedong finals all the way back in 2009. If Hydra or Soulkey or especially a Protoss started rising to the Flash/Jaedong level, that'd reinvigorate the top of the scene quite a bit.

On April 15 2012 03:53 Cambium wrote:
Stories:

Xellos beats yellow in osl final after taking out boxer. Everyone thought yellow was going to win and finally earn his gold after boxers loss, only to earn another silver.

Oov beating boxer in osl final: pupil beats master. Boxer cries, probably the most heartfelt moment in bw history.

Flash loses to Jaedong in one of the most controversial MSLs: power outage MSL

Too many to name and too hard to type on this damned thing


All good. I watched the Power Outage MSL, and I was really pissed that they gave Jaedong the win because I thought Flash was still in it. That was a long time ago, though.
BretZ
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1510 Posts
April 14 2012 23:33 GMT
#1753
On April 15 2012 07:37 Megaliskuu wrote:
lol @ everyone responding to the obvious troll

This thread is so bad, should be closed till we get some real news.


Exactly what I was thinking. Wasn't even a decent troll either.
rasers
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden691 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-14 23:43:32
April 14 2012 23:41 GMT
#1754
On April 15 2012 04:02 Zergneedsfood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2012 03:53 Cambium wrote:
Stories:

Xellos beats yellow in osl final after taking out boxer. Everyone thought yellow was going to win and finally earn his gold after boxers loss, only to earn another silver.

Oov beating boxer in osl final: pupil beats master. Boxer cries, probably the most heartfelt moment in bw history.

Flash loses to Jaedong in one of the most controversial MSLs: power outage MSL

Too many to name and too hard to type on this damned thing


Yellow beating Bisu on HBR was pretty epic too. Might not have an overarching story, but to see some oldie beat someone like Bisu at that time was pretty sweet.

Boxer and Oov was great though.

everytime i watch some Highlight video with the Yellow vs Bisu game i have 2 hold my tears back when everyone starts freaking out and all u hear is screaming... also it was like his first win in Proleague for Months or?

ah good times :/
Kiett
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States7639 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-15 00:03:39
April 15 2012 00:02 GMT
#1755
I think you're grossly overestimating how much the masses care about the little guys on the scene. The truth is, they don't. We have an OSL chock full of storylines going on right now, from Hiya, who's fighting his way without a team, to Roro, the inheritor of the mighty Bisu-slaying title, to Hyuk, who'd like for once to not get knocked out of the Ro8 by Fantasy, to Fantasy himself, who'd like to prove once and for all that he's not just Oov's puppet. But nobody but the people who are already fans know or care about these names. No random SC2 fan is going to watch Modesty make the Ro4 again and go, "WOAH, I love BW now that I know that every player has his own interesting background, even though that's always been the case, and I've totally ignored the fact that the scene has over a decade of rich, fascinating history!" In the end, it's headlines like "Flash's 14 game win-streak finally ends" and "Flash loses 2 games in PL finals" that get 500+ upvotes on reddit, not "Hyuk makes his 4th consecutive OSL." Face it, you might like Hyuk, but nobody outside of the BW scene knows or cares about him. We're not going to suddenly get new BW fans because Grape just made a royal road run or SoO finally sheds the stereotype of the SKT zerg and wins gold.
Writer:o
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
April 15 2012 02:05 GMT
#1756
On April 15 2012 09:02 Kiett wrote:
I think you're grossly overestimating how much the masses care about the little guys on the scene. The truth is, they don't. We have an OSL chock full of storylines going on right now, from Hiya, who's fighting his way without a team, to Roro, the inheritor of the mighty Bisu-slaying title, to Hyuk, who'd like for once to not get knocked out of the Ro8 by Fantasy, to Fantasy himself, who'd like to prove once and for all that he's not just Oov's puppet. But nobody but the people who are already fans know or care about these names. No random SC2 fan is going to watch Modesty make the Ro4 again and go, "WOAH, I love BW now that I know that every player has his own interesting background, even though that's always been the case, and I've totally ignored the fact that the scene has over a decade of rich, fascinating history!" In the end, it's headlines like "Flash's 14 game win-streak finally ends" and "Flash loses 2 games in PL finals" that get 500+ upvotes on reddit, not "Hyuk makes his 4th consecutive OSL." Face it, you might like Hyuk, but nobody outside of the BW scene knows or cares about him. We're not going to suddenly get new BW fans because Grape just made a royal road run or SoO finally sheds the stereotype of the SKT zerg and wins gold.


I think its about charisma. If a player has it, then he will gain new fans regardless of his result/league record. Having that aura is all about how one carries himself and his linguistic skills. Take an example at FBH, he didn't win any indi leagues but yet he have a legion of fans behind him, supporting him at tough times and happy ones. That's because of his ebullient manner that somehow just brightens up the atmosphere.
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
Chriscras
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2812 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-15 02:11:37
April 15 2012 02:09 GMT
#1757
I'm sorry guys, I really am. I loved playing Terran in BW and watching proleague games is fun and a very different experience especially since SC2 has never really been viewable in Korean to begin with.

Truth is though, BW is going to have to wrap up eventually

just like all the other esports games that were released in the 90s
"En taro adun, Executor."
L3gendary
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada1470 Posts
April 15 2012 02:10 GMT
#1758
On April 15 2012 06:54 BlackGosu wrote:
i watch both bw and sc2, and i have to say sc2 is just more interesting. there's so many ways to win, bw is just kinda stale cause everyone practically plays standard.


Sees no team flag.
Disregard post.
Watching Jaedong play purifies my eyes. -Coach Ju Hoon
Testuser
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
6469 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-15 02:43:30
April 15 2012 02:43 GMT
#1759
On April 15 2012 09:02 Kiett wrote:
I think you're grossly overestimating how much the masses care about the little guys on the scene. The truth is, they don't. We have an OSL chock full of storylines going on right now, from Hiya, who's fighting his way without a team, to Roro, the inheritor of the mighty Bisu-slaying title, to Hyuk, who'd like for once to not get knocked out of the Ro8 by Fantasy, to Fantasy himself, who'd like to prove once and for all that he's not just Oov's puppet. But nobody but the people who are already fans know or care about these names. No random SC2 fan is going to watch Modesty make the Ro4 again and go, "WOAH, I love BW now that I know that every player has his own interesting background, even though that's always been the case, and I've totally ignored the fact that the scene has over a decade of rich, fascinating history!" In the end, it's headlines like "Flash's 14 game win-streak finally ends" and "Flash loses 2 games in PL finals" that get 500+ upvotes on reddit, not "Hyuk makes his 4th consecutive OSL." Face it, you might like Hyuk, but nobody outside of the BW scene knows or cares about him. We're not going to suddenly get new BW fans because Grape just made a royal road run or SoO finally sheds the stereotype of the SKT zerg and wins gold.


Thank you Kiett, that was a good post.


I have always liked BW, but I never watched it till about a year ago. I played it, but I had horrible memories from when I started wanting to play online; I played two matches, each completely killed all of me that wanted to try to play a lot of BW (this is 8-9 years ago).

SC2 is easier to watch, but unlike the people that disregard BW and just views it as the predecessor, I grasp that it is another, amazing game.

But despite that, it's still hard to really "love". I have, as I said, been watch a lot of it for the past year. Not all of it, but I have been watch for hours each week. I've been following proleague, I've been watching Sayle's stream (which I really like, I'm quite sad he isn't streaming a lot anymore) and I even took up my old BW in an all new attempt to complete the campaign.

What I'm trying to say is: I have really tried to fall in love with BW.

And while I do like it, as Kiett so diplomatically said, I just don't get it. And I feel like it's tough for people, that haven't followed the game for years and years, or really spendt a tremendous amount of time trying to understand the game, to get it. So while SC2 fans might seem ignorant and disrespectful of your amazing game, please understand it's because we just don't get it. What most people understand, is that you're trying to say that down is the new up. It just doesn't make sense. And some people, being the dicks that they are, just attempt to troll you, and of course that just leads to bad situations. I'll be, that most of the SC2 people actually are genuinely interested in BW, but they've just given up. It's too hard to understand, play comfortable, and they probably realize, that they'll never get to where you are.

TL:DR I hope that made sense, that's how I see this whole ordeal. Have a wonderful life.
https://soundcloud.com/papercranesdk
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-15 03:08:47
April 15 2012 03:07 GMT
#1760
On April 15 2012 11:43 Testuser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2012 09:02 Kiett wrote:
I think you're grossly overestimating how much the masses care about the little guys on the scene. The truth is, they don't. We have an OSL chock full of storylines going on right now, from Hiya, who's fighting his way without a team, to Roro, the inheritor of the mighty Bisu-slaying title, to Hyuk, who'd like for once to not get knocked out of the Ro8 by Fantasy, to Fantasy himself, who'd like to prove once and for all that he's not just Oov's puppet. But nobody but the people who are already fans know or care about these names. No random SC2 fan is going to watch Modesty make the Ro4 again and go, "WOAH, I love BW now that I know that every player has his own interesting background, even though that's always been the case, and I've totally ignored the fact that the scene has over a decade of rich, fascinating history!" In the end, it's headlines like "Flash's 14 game win-streak finally ends" and "Flash loses 2 games in PL finals" that get 500+ upvotes on reddit, not "Hyuk makes his 4th consecutive OSL." Face it, you might like Hyuk, but nobody outside of the BW scene knows or cares about him. We're not going to suddenly get new BW fans because Grape just made a royal road run or SoO finally sheds the stereotype of the SKT zerg and wins gold.


Thank you Kiett, that was a good post.


I have always liked BW, but I never watched it till about a year ago. I played it, but I had horrible memories from when I started wanting to play online; I played two matches, each completely killed all of me that wanted to try to play a lot of BW (this is 8-9 years ago).

SC2 is easier to watch, but unlike the people that disregard BW and just views it as the predecessor, I grasp that it is another, amazing game.

But despite that, it's still hard to really "love". I have, as I said, been watch a lot of it for the past year. Not all of it, but I have been watch for hours each week. I've been following proleague, I've been watching Sayle's stream (which I really like, I'm quite sad he isn't streaming a lot anymore) and I even took up my old BW in an all new attempt to complete the campaign.

What I'm trying to say is: I have really tried to fall in love with BW.

And while I do like it, as Kiett so diplomatically said, I just don't get it. And I feel like it's tough for people, that haven't followed the game for years and years, or really spendt a tremendous amount of time trying to understand the game, to get it. So while SC2 fans might seem ignorant and disrespectful of your amazing game, please understand it's because we just don't get it. What most people understand, is that you're trying to say that down is the new up. It just doesn't make sense. And some people, being the dicks that they are, just attempt to troll you, and of course that just leads to bad situations. I'll be, that most of the SC2 people actually are genuinely interested in BW, but they've just given up. It's too hard to understand, play comfortable, and they probably realize, that they'll never get to where you are.

TL:DR I hope that made sense, that's how I see this whole ordeal. Have a wonderful life.


Then by all means, SC2 fans don't come over and trash our long beloved game Do you know how hurtful it is when one of your absolute favorite hobbies is in the process of crumbling down like a shard of cards? No I won't even use the term 'hobbie' as my arguement, I have to say that after countless of time to habitually get up late and night, snuke on computers while my roomates are sound asleep and hear Koreans commentators screaming their lungs out of pure, undefiled passion. For many of us, this have been a vital key to our lifestyle that I refuse to say that I am believer in atheism! Just be empathetic toward our anguish and let us take joy in this activity w/o interference.

+ Show Spoiler +
pretty please
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 103 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O92
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason95
Railgan 49
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16411
Dewaltoss 163
ggaemo 135
Hyuk 123
firebathero 100
ZZZero.O 92
Mini 26
Terrorterran 21
Dota 2
febbydoto37
League of Legends
Doublelift2336
Counter-Strike
Fnx 940
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5203
crisheroes903
Other Games
summit1g5195
FrodaN2677
fl0m979
Beastyqt784
mouzStarbuck441
KnowMe300
ArmadaUGS138
Mew2King59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1205
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream53
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 97
• Adnapsc2 21
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 50
• 80smullet 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 10434
Other Games
• imaqtpie816
• Shiphtur254
• tFFMrPink 21
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 39m
INu's Battles
15h 39m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
18h 39m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 39m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.