• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:35
CEST 14:35
KST 21:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)41Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10199 users

Rumors on SC Proleague Season 2 - Page 103

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 101 102 103
ShadeR
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7535 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-17 00:29:37
April 17 2012 00:27 GMT
#2041
Screw it.. I've decided to embrace this retarded attempt at assimilation. Having BW and SC2 broadcast side by side will make all the boobs realise the huge disparity in entertainment and this'll allow me to shamelessly flaunt my BW elitism booty.
And then if the full transition to SC2 does come then I'll just fuck off forever. GOOD DAY.

On April 17 2012 09:21 QuothTheRaven wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2012 06:39 rotinegg wrote:
-It seems Kespa will be forcing the integration by disallowing the player from playing two consecutive matches of the same game [So players like Jaedong Flash Bisu Stork won't be able to crush noobs in BW all day; they will have to play SC2 in half of their matches.]

Will this mean that a player can't play the ace match unless he played SC2 in his regular set? So on days when a progamer's next game has to be BW, he can't play in the ace match unless he didn't play in the first 6 games? And if he doesn't play in the first 6 games in the hope of being able to play in the ace match, then he'll be in the same predicament next week if the team doesn't make it to an ace match :/

Cue KT is stuffed comments looool.
FlamingForce
Profile Joined September 2011
Netherlands701 Posts
April 17 2012 00:27 GMT
#2042
On April 17 2012 09:23 elagrion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2012 09:17 FlamingForce wrote:
Kinda sad to see this, really. I've never really gotten into the BW scene but this just seems wierd, if people don't want to watch SC2 they shouldn't get it forced down their throats like this.

I recall reading a comic book once where the main character was actually a comic book character (Comicception oh lawd) and in one of the issues his popularity hits rock bottom and the salesman that always has the character's comics stocked becomes so desperate to get rid of them that even the purchase of a bar of chocolate comes with 10 free copies of the guy's comics.

Somehow, this scenario reminded me of that comic.

BW popularity is not hitting bottom, it is still the most popular RTS in Korea, it is just sponsors.


Oh, I know that, that wasn't exactly what I was getting at.
In fact, it's about SC2 hitting rock bottom if anything, though that's also not the case.
I was pointing at the whole concept of buying something and getting something shoved down your throat with it that you didn't ask for and don't want.

It wasn't an analogy, just a little story on the side that I thought I'd share
sc14s
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5052 Posts
April 17 2012 00:28 GMT
#2043
On April 17 2012 07:32 gngfn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2012 07:30 An2quamaraN wrote:
To people that can't accept the end of BW: If You truly love your players you will love them no matter what they play. And from there, it's a short road to fall in love in SC2 too. With the whole pro scene in sc2, we're about to see different game than it is now. Of course, history is history and i highly respect that part of a BW. But the time goes on, and nothing lasts forever, besides those memories that you will keep dear...and it's time to follow the flow

So you'd become a dedicated fan of professional bowling if Boxer and MVP and whoever else all became professional bowlers, right? Because you truly love them?

who knows? mayby they would be awesome to watch at bowling? ;D

it's also a bad comparison as SC / SC2 are fairly similar and bowling is certainly not close to either of them.
chuDr3t4
Profile Joined April 2010
Russian Federation484 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-17 00:31:43
April 17 2012 00:31 GMT
#2044
On April 17 2012 09:16 elagrion wrote:
Funny though: and now Hiya, who don't need to practice sc2 (no team - no rules) will go on a huge win-streak

No team - no playing in proleague?
This is about PL not OSL.
I live in Russia. I wear the fufaika, valenoks and the shapka-ushanka with the red star. I drink vodka straight from the samovar, and my riding bear plays on the balalaika.
JiPrime
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada688 Posts
April 17 2012 00:32 GMT
#2045
OP, that source you provided no longer exists.
DES being DES as usual... <.<
No worries, I got another news source with almost exact same info.
http://isplus.joinsmsn.com/article/255/7907255.html?cloc


No GSL SC2 players allowed in KeSPA-run SC2 league for a year

I can't believe they're going this far to keep the illusion of BW players > SC2 players.
But then again, if they do allow GSL SC2 players to participate right from the start then their precious top-tier BW players will probably get their asses handled, inducing massive amount of disappointment from rabid Korean BW fanboys (specifically Fomos) and make them stop watching their league or worse, actually switch over to watching GSL and ditch the other one altogether. (I am hoping folks at PGR21 to do this, they seem to be most sensible among the BW communities)


The player must play SC2 match after playing BW match

Brace yourself for massively sleep-inducing boredom and "OhMyEyes" level of gameplay from both matches.
No one is going to be entertained as they watch this.
eviltomahawk
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States11135 Posts
April 17 2012 00:34 GMT
#2046
On April 17 2012 09:31 chuDr3t4 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2012 09:16 elagrion wrote:
Funny though: and now Hiya, who don't need to practice sc2 (no team - no rules) will go on a huge win-streak

No team - no playing in proleague?
This is about PL not OSL.

Which is what I think he is implying. Hiya now may have an easier time in OSL now that all the other players are forced to devote a portion of their practice time to SC2. Hollywood Fishking may rise to great heights.
ㅇㅅㅌㅅ
chuDr3t4
Profile Joined April 2010
Russian Federation484 Posts
April 17 2012 00:35 GMT
#2047
On April 17 2012 09:34 eviltomahawk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2012 09:31 chuDr3t4 wrote:
On April 17 2012 09:16 elagrion wrote:
Funny though: and now Hiya, who don't need to practice sc2 (no team - no rules) will go on a huge win-streak

No team - no playing in proleague?
This is about PL not OSL.

Which is what I think he is implying. Hiya now may have an easier time in OSL now that all the other players are forced to devote a portion of their practice time to SC2. Hollywood Fishking may rise to great heights.

Huh ok haven't thought it through then.
I live in Russia. I wear the fufaika, valenoks and the shapka-ushanka with the red star. I drink vodka straight from the samovar, and my riding bear plays on the balalaika.
JiPrime
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada688 Posts
April 17 2012 00:37 GMT
#2048
On April 17 2012 09:23 elagrion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2012 09:17 FlamingForce wrote:
Kinda sad to see this, really. I've never really gotten into the BW scene but this just seems wierd, if people don't want to watch SC2 they shouldn't get it forced down their throats like this.

I recall reading a comic book once where the main character was actually a comic book character (Comicception oh lawd) and in one of the issues his popularity hits rock bottom and the salesman that always has the character's comics stocked becomes so desperate to get rid of them that even the purchase of a bar of chocolate comes with 10 free copies of the guy's comics.

Somehow, this scenario reminded me of that comic.

BW popularity is not hitting bottom, it is still the most popular RTS in Korea, it is just sponsors.


Any sponsors would be hesitant to sponsor a decade-old video game tournament tainted with match-fixing.
Especially with the current social climate (Hurr durr video games are evil) in Korea.
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
April 17 2012 00:41 GMT
#2049
On April 17 2012 09:32 JiPrime wrote:
OP, that source you provided no longer exists.
DES being DES as usual... <.<
No worries, I got another news source with almost exact same info.
http://isplus.joinsmsn.com/article/255/7907255.html?cloc

Show nested quote +

No GSL SC2 players allowed in KeSPA-run SC2 league for a year

I can't believe they're going this far to keep the illusion of BW players > SC2 players.
But then again, if they do allow GSL SC2 players to participate right from the start then their precious top-tier BW players will probably get their asses handled, inducing massive amount of disappointment from rabid Korean BW fanboys (specifically Fomos) and make them stop watching their league or worse, actually switch over to watching GSL and ditch the other one altogether. (I am hoping folks at PGR21 to do this, they seem to be most sensible among the BW communities)

Show nested quote +

The player must play SC2 match after playing BW match

Brace yourself for massively sleep-inducing boredom and "OhMyEyes" level of gameplay from both matches.
No one is going to be entertained as they watch this.


I disagree, I love both games, love watching both, so going from sc2 to bw isn't going to make me mad or anything, I actually have no problem with the format. I just know people who only watch sc2, and people who only watch bw probably will
When I think of something else, something will go here
eviltomahawk
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States11135 Posts
April 17 2012 00:47 GMT
#2050
On April 17 2012 09:41 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2012 09:32 JiPrime wrote:
OP, that source you provided no longer exists.
DES being DES as usual... <.<
No worries, I got another news source with almost exact same info.
http://isplus.joinsmsn.com/article/255/7907255.html?cloc


No GSL SC2 players allowed in KeSPA-run SC2 league for a year

I can't believe they're going this far to keep the illusion of BW players > SC2 players.
But then again, if they do allow GSL SC2 players to participate right from the start then their precious top-tier BW players will probably get their asses handled, inducing massive amount of disappointment from rabid Korean BW fanboys (specifically Fomos) and make them stop watching their league or worse, actually switch over to watching GSL and ditch the other one altogether. (I am hoping folks at PGR21 to do this, they seem to be most sensible among the BW communities)


The player must play SC2 match after playing BW match

Brace yourself for massively sleep-inducing boredom and "OhMyEyes" level of gameplay from both matches.
No one is going to be entertained as they watch this.


I disagree, I love both games, love watching both, so going from sc2 to bw isn't going to make me mad or anything, I actually have no problem with the format. I just know people who only watch sc2, and people who only watch bw probably will

On one hand, the LR threads might be complete disasters with tons of SC2 vs BW flames going on.

On the other hand, the LR threads for WCG's SC2 Korean qualifiers were surprisingly tame compared to what I usually find in other LRs like for GSL or MLG, but probably because the Korean-only commentary scared off a lot of people. Perhaps the SC2/BW LR thread might be surprisingly tame if enough foreigners are scared off by the lack of English commentary.

Then again, Moletrap seems to be going to OGN, so I'm scared of the caster bashing flames in these SC2/BW threads if he ends up casting both games.
ㅇㅅㅌㅅ
1Eris1
Profile Joined September 2010
United States5797 Posts
April 17 2012 00:51 GMT
#2051
Just make two different LR threads, would suit everybody better. I really don't want to have half the posts as "x so imbalanced", "who is this guy he's ugly", "omg this newb sux dick", etc
Known Aliases: Tyragon, Valeric ~MSL Forever, SKT is truly the Superior KT!
eviltomahawk
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States11135 Posts
April 17 2012 00:52 GMT
#2052
On April 17 2012 09:51 1Eris1 wrote:
Just make two different LR threads, would suit everybody better. I really don't want to have half the posts as "x so imbalanced", "who is this guy he's ugly", "omg this newb sux dick", etc

Poor (Z)Action...
ㅇㅅㅌㅅ
JiPrime
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada688 Posts
April 17 2012 00:53 GMT
#2053
On April 17 2012 09:41 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2012 09:32 JiPrime wrote:
OP, that source you provided no longer exists.
DES being DES as usual... <.<
No worries, I got another news source with almost exact same info.
http://isplus.joinsmsn.com/article/255/7907255.html?cloc


No GSL SC2 players allowed in KeSPA-run SC2 league for a year

I can't believe they're going this far to keep the illusion of BW players > SC2 players.
But then again, if they do allow GSL SC2 players to participate right from the start then their precious top-tier BW players will probably get their asses handled, inducing massive amount of disappointment from rabid Korean BW fanboys (specifically Fomos) and make them stop watching their league or worse, actually switch over to watching GSL and ditch the other one altogether. (I am hoping folks at PGR21 to do this, they seem to be most sensible among the BW communities)


The player must play SC2 match after playing BW match

Brace yourself for massively sleep-inducing boredom and "OhMyEyes" level of gameplay from both matches.
No one is going to be entertained as they watch this.


I disagree, I love both games, love watching both, so going from sc2 to bw isn't going to make me mad or anything, I actually have no problem with the format. I just know people who only watch sc2, and people who only watch bw probably will


Good for you, just don't expect GSL-tier gameplay for SC2 matches.
You'll be wondering if you're watching Kings of Tin instead.
And everyone knows how it's hard to switch back to BW UI after getting used to SC2's superior UI.
Expect eye-cringing, facepalming BW matches.

My sides are moving on their own imagining all these hilarious screw-ups resulting from playing SC2 and BW at the same time.

I bet my right arm that at least 1 Zerg player will lose while looking for a defiler mound in SC2.

I can almost predict how the casters and commentators will try to pretend it's good.

아~ 엄청난 경기였어요!
aahh~ That was an amazing match!
이정도면 정종현과 견주어도~
This level of gameplay is comparable to IMMvp~
정말 대 저그전 최강자 입니다!
Truly, he's the top-tier Zerg killer!
아 이제동 저게 뭔가요 스타2의 뮤탈은 짤짤이가 안되거든요 ~
Ah Jaedong, what's wrong with you, SC2 Mutas can't be microed~
토르에 다 녹았어요 !!망했어요 !!
They all got melted by Thor!! He fucked up!!
Kiett
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States7639 Posts
April 17 2012 00:54 GMT
#2054
On April 17 2012 09:52 eviltomahawk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2012 09:51 1Eris1 wrote:
Just make two different LR threads, would suit everybody better. I really don't want to have half the posts as "x so imbalanced", "who is this guy he's ugly", "omg this newb sux dick", etc

Poor (Z)Action...

S+
Writer:o
ShadeR
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7535 Posts
April 17 2012 00:56 GMT
#2055
On April 17 2012 09:53 JiPrime wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2012 09:41 blade55555 wrote:
On April 17 2012 09:32 JiPrime wrote:
OP, that source you provided no longer exists.
DES being DES as usual... <.<
No worries, I got another news source with almost exact same info.
http://isplus.joinsmsn.com/article/255/7907255.html?cloc


No GSL SC2 players allowed in KeSPA-run SC2 league for a year

I can't believe they're going this far to keep the illusion of BW players > SC2 players.
But then again, if they do allow GSL SC2 players to participate right from the start then their precious top-tier BW players will probably get their asses handled, inducing massive amount of disappointment from rabid Korean BW fanboys (specifically Fomos) and make them stop watching their league or worse, actually switch over to watching GSL and ditch the other one altogether. (I am hoping folks at PGR21 to do this, they seem to be most sensible among the BW communities)


The player must play SC2 match after playing BW match

Brace yourself for massively sleep-inducing boredom and "OhMyEyes" level of gameplay from both matches.
No one is going to be entertained as they watch this.


I disagree, I love both games, love watching both, so going from sc2 to bw isn't going to make me mad or anything, I actually have no problem with the format. I just know people who only watch sc2, and people who only watch bw probably will


Good for you, just don't expect GSL-tier gameplay for SC2 matches.
You'll be wondering if you're watching Kings of Tin instead.
And everyone knows how it's hard to switch back to BW UI after getting used to SC2's superior UI.
Expect eye-cringing, facepalming BW matches.

My sides are moving on their own imagining all these hilarious screw-ups resulting from playing SC2 and BW at the same time.

I bet my right arm that at least 1 Zerg player will lose while looking for a defiler mound in SC2.

I can almost predict how the casters and commentators will try to pretend it's good.

아~ 엄청난 경기였어요!
aahh~ That was an amazing match!
이정도면 정종현과 견주어도~
This level of gameplay is comparable to IMMvp~
정말 대 저그전 최강자 입니다!
Truly, he's the top-tier Zerg killer!
아 이제동 저게 뭔가요 스타2의 뮤탈은 짤짤이가 안되거든요 ~
Ah Jaedong, what's wrong with you, SC2 Mutas can't be microed~
토르에 다 녹았어요 !!망했어요 !!
They all got melted by Thor!! He fucked up!!

Whats wrong with the last two?
Saechiis
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands4989 Posts
April 17 2012 00:58 GMT
#2056
Where does the notion that current BW pros don't want to play SC2 come from? I haven't read negative opinions from the BW players on SC2 in any interview. Seems a lot of people are projecting their personal disliking for SC2 onto the BW pro's themselves making logical constructions where they're coerced into playing SC2 against their will.
I think esports is pretty nice.
JiPrime
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada688 Posts
April 17 2012 01:00 GMT
#2057
On April 17 2012 09:56 ShadeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2012 09:53 JiPrime wrote:
On April 17 2012 09:41 blade55555 wrote:
On April 17 2012 09:32 JiPrime wrote:
OP, that source you provided no longer exists.
DES being DES as usual... <.<
No worries, I got another news source with almost exact same info.
http://isplus.joinsmsn.com/article/255/7907255.html?cloc


No GSL SC2 players allowed in KeSPA-run SC2 league for a year

I can't believe they're going this far to keep the illusion of BW players > SC2 players.
But then again, if they do allow GSL SC2 players to participate right from the start then their precious top-tier BW players will probably get their asses handled, inducing massive amount of disappointment from rabid Korean BW fanboys (specifically Fomos) and make them stop watching their league or worse, actually switch over to watching GSL and ditch the other one altogether. (I am hoping folks at PGR21 to do this, they seem to be most sensible among the BW communities)


The player must play SC2 match after playing BW match

Brace yourself for massively sleep-inducing boredom and "OhMyEyes" level of gameplay from both matches.
No one is going to be entertained as they watch this.


I disagree, I love both games, love watching both, so going from sc2 to bw isn't going to make me mad or anything, I actually have no problem with the format. I just know people who only watch sc2, and people who only watch bw probably will


Good for you, just don't expect GSL-tier gameplay for SC2 matches.
You'll be wondering if you're watching Kings of Tin instead.
And everyone knows how it's hard to switch back to BW UI after getting used to SC2's superior UI.
Expect eye-cringing, facepalming BW matches.

My sides are moving on their own imagining all these hilarious screw-ups resulting from playing SC2 and BW at the same time.

I bet my right arm that at least 1 Zerg player will lose while looking for a defiler mound in SC2.

I can almost predict how the casters and commentators will try to pretend it's good.

아~ 엄청난 경기였어요!
aahh~ That was an amazing match!
이정도면 정종현과 견주어도~
This level of gameplay is comparable to IMMvp~
정말 대 저그전 최강자 입니다!
Truly, he's the top-tier Zerg killer!
아 이제동 저게 뭔가요 스타2의 뮤탈은 짤짤이가 안되거든요 ~
Ah Jaedong, what's wrong with you, SC2 Mutas can't be microed~
토르에 다 녹았어요 !!망했어요 !!
They all got melted by Thor!! He fucked up!!

Whats wrong with the last two?


I'm just providing possible scenario of a BW player mixing up BW tactics in an SC2 game.
No offense to Jaedong fans, he's the first BW Zerg player that came to my mind, I don't hate him.

Anyways, at least it will be funny as hell.
Let's stay positive, people, positive! :D
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
April 17 2012 01:05 GMT
#2058
fuck this shit I'm really sad
Hopefully this fails terribly and they switch back to bw
Saechiis
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands4989 Posts
April 17 2012 01:08 GMT
#2059
On April 17 2012 09:53 JiPrime wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2012 09:41 blade55555 wrote:
On April 17 2012 09:32 JiPrime wrote:
OP, that source you provided no longer exists.
DES being DES as usual... <.<
No worries, I got another news source with almost exact same info.
http://isplus.joinsmsn.com/article/255/7907255.html?cloc


No GSL SC2 players allowed in KeSPA-run SC2 league for a year

I can't believe they're going this far to keep the illusion of BW players > SC2 players.
But then again, if they do allow GSL SC2 players to participate right from the start then their precious top-tier BW players will probably get their asses handled, inducing massive amount of disappointment from rabid Korean BW fanboys (specifically Fomos) and make them stop watching their league or worse, actually switch over to watching GSL and ditch the other one altogether. (I am hoping folks at PGR21 to do this, they seem to be most sensible among the BW communities)


The player must play SC2 match after playing BW match

Brace yourself for massively sleep-inducing boredom and "OhMyEyes" level of gameplay from both matches.
No one is going to be entertained as they watch this.


I disagree, I love both games, love watching both, so going from sc2 to bw isn't going to make me mad or anything, I actually have no problem with the format. I just know people who only watch sc2, and people who only watch bw probably will


Good for you, just don't expect GSL-tier gameplay for SC2 matches.
You'll be wondering if you're watching Kings of Tin instead.
And everyone knows how it's hard to switch back to BW UI after getting used to SC2's superior UI.
Expect eye-cringing, facepalming BW matches.

My sides are moving on their own imagining all these hilarious screw-ups resulting from playing SC2 and BW at the same time.

I bet my right arm that at least 1 Zerg player will lose while looking for a defiler mound in SC2.

I can almost predict how the casters and commentators will try to pretend it's good.

아~ 엄청난 경기였어요!
aahh~ That was an amazing match!
이정도면 정종현과 견주어도~
This level of gameplay is comparable to IMMvp~
정말 대 저그전 최강자 입니다!
Truly, he's the top-tier Zerg killer!
아 이제동 저게 뭔가요 스타2의 뮤탈은 짤짤이가 안되거든요 ~
Ah Jaedong, what's wrong with you, SC2 Mutas can't be microed~
토르에 다 녹았어요 !!망했어요 !!
They all got melted by Thor!! He fucked up!!


You mean like constipated Jaedong?

They've been practicing SC2 on the side for months, I wouldn't expect newbie mistakes like that. Probably just a lack of refinement in their play and dodgy decision making.
I think esports is pretty nice.
Heyoka
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Katowice25012 Posts
April 17 2012 01:10 GMT
#2060
This thread has run its course. Time for us to be done with arguing about which game people prefer until some actual news happens.
@RealHeyoka | ESL / DreamHack StarCraft Lead
Prev 1 101 102 103
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech154
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36183
Shuttle 2468
Horang2 966
Bisu 954
Jaedong 777
Light 483
Mini 397
BeSt 356
firebathero 332
Hyuk 298
[ Show more ]
Stork 279
actioN 254
EffOrt 228
Zeus 224
ggaemo 203
Soma 199
Soulkey 170
Last 148
Snow 127
ZerO 122
Leta 121
Rush 99
Pusan 78
Killer 71
hero 55
Sharp 45
Mong 42
Mind 35
Shinee 30
Shine 28
Aegong 28
Bale 26
soO 25
ToSsGirL 22
sorry 21
Sexy 18
PianO 17
Trap 16
Terrorterran 14
Yoon 14
Free 13
Noble 9
zelot 9
JulyZerg 8
HiyA 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc3917
qojqva1617
Dendi1081
420jenkins14
League of Legends
Reynor90
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1403
x6flipin353
markeloff120
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2162
crisheroes969
Other Games
gofns34245
singsing2310
B2W.Neo815
XBOCT354
DeMusliM200
Mlord175
Livibee173
XaKoH 151
Liquid`LucifroN130
Mew2King100
QueenE82
ArmadaUGS57
Chillindude14
Railgan10
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream187
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 62
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2148
• TFBlade655
Other Games
• WagamamaTV184
Upcoming Events
OSC
25m
Stellar Fest
25m
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
OSC
11h 25m
Stellar Fest
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 21h
Online Event
1d 22h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.