• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:16
CEST 10:16
KST 17:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7490 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 177

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 175 176 177 178 179 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 16:58:44
December 14 2011 16:55 GMT
#3521
On December 15 2011 01:50 Gnight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 01:46 marvellosity wrote:
Gnight, You seem to misunderstand what a belief is and what a fact is. To use dictionary.com for convenience:

Belief:
1.
something believed; an opinion or conviction: a belief that the earth is flat.
2.
confidence in the truth or existence of something not immediately susceptible to rigorous proof: a statement unworthy of belief.
3.
confidence; faith; trust: a child's belief in his parents.

See how clearly a belief is an OPINION, or FAITH, TRUST - not susceptible to proof.

Fact:
1.
something that actually exists; reality; truth: Your fears have no basis in fact.
2.
something known to exist or to have happened: Space travel is now a fact.
3.
a truth known by actual experience or observation; something known to be true: Scientists gather facts about plant growth.

Ergo, TRUTH, REALITY, PROVABLE

You're mixing up the two, the validity of them both, and this skews your point of view to something incorrect, in my view.

In other words, I simply do not agree with the idea that in rational argument vs irrational argument, we should sit on the fence. No, we side with the rational.


You seem to misunderstand the fact that you can believe in a fact just as much as you can believe in something that hasn't been proven to be a fact yet or has been disproven of being a fact.... >.<

Or are you saying you can't believe in a fact here? (Which you have every right to believe in of course)


But believing in something that isn't a fact or, even worse, is unlikely to be a fact, is quite stupid and should garner no sympathy.

It is VERY unlikely that being gay is a choice. If you choose to believe that it is a choice and treat it as fact, I'm not going to sympathize with your moronic position.

If I believe that being tall is sinful and I hold that as fact, no one is going to feel any sympathy for me when I abandon all of my tall friends.
#2throwed
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 14 2011 16:58 GMT
#3522
On December 15 2011 01:50 Gnight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 01:46 marvellosity wrote:
Gnight, You seem to misunderstand what a belief is and what a fact is. To use dictionary.com for convenience:

Belief:
1.
something believed; an opinion or conviction: a belief that the earth is flat.
2.
confidence in the truth or existence of something not immediately susceptible to rigorous proof: a statement unworthy of belief.
3.
confidence; faith; trust: a child's belief in his parents.

See how clearly a belief is an OPINION, or FAITH, TRUST - not susceptible to proof.

Fact:
1.
something that actually exists; reality; truth: Your fears have no basis in fact.
2.
something known to exist or to have happened: Space travel is now a fact.
3.
a truth known by actual experience or observation; something known to be true: Scientists gather facts about plant growth.

Ergo, TRUTH, REALITY, PROVABLE

You're mixing up the two, the validity of them both, and this skews your point of view to something incorrect, in my view.

In other words, I simply do not agree with the idea that in rational argument vs irrational argument, we should sit on the fence. No, we side with the rational.


You seem to misunderstand the fact that you can believe in a fact just as much as you can believe in something that hasn't been proven to be a fact yet or has been disproven of being a fact.... >.<

Or are you saying you can't believe in a fact here? (Which you have every right to believe in of course)


I'm sure you can believe in a fact, even though it's pointless. A fact is a fact is a fact, regardless of whether someone accepts it as true or not. 'Belief' is by definition unprovable.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Gnight
Profile Joined September 2011
77 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 17:02:12
December 14 2011 17:01 GMT
#3523
On December 15 2011 01:55 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 01:50 Gnight wrote:
On December 15 2011 01:46 marvellosity wrote:
Gnight, You seem to misunderstand what a belief is and what a fact is. To use dictionary.com for convenience:

Belief:
1.
something believed; an opinion or conviction: a belief that the earth is flat.
2.
confidence in the truth or existence of something not immediately susceptible to rigorous proof: a statement unworthy of belief.
3.
confidence; faith; trust: a child's belief in his parents.

See how clearly a belief is an OPINION, or FAITH, TRUST - not susceptible to proof.

Fact:
1.
something that actually exists; reality; truth: Your fears have no basis in fact.
2.
something known to exist or to have happened: Space travel is now a fact.
3.
a truth known by actual experience or observation; something known to be true: Scientists gather facts about plant growth.

Ergo, TRUTH, REALITY, PROVABLE

You're mixing up the two, the validity of them both, and this skews your point of view to something incorrect, in my view.

In other words, I simply do not agree with the idea that in rational argument vs irrational argument, we should sit on the fence. No, we side with the rational.


You seem to misunderstand the fact that you can believe in a fact just as much as you can believe in something that hasn't been proven to be a fact yet or has been disproven of being a fact.... >.<

Or are you saying you can't believe in a fact here? (Which you have every right to believe in of course)


But believing in something that isn't a fact or, even worse, is unlikely to be a fact, is quite stupid and should garner no sympathy.


On December 15 2011 01:58 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 01:50 Gnight wrote:
On December 15 2011 01:46 marvellosity wrote:
Gnight, You seem to misunderstand what a belief is and what a fact is. To use dictionary.com for convenience:

Belief:
1.
something believed; an opinion or conviction: a belief that the earth is flat.
2.
confidence in the truth or existence of something not immediately susceptible to rigorous proof: a statement unworthy of belief.
3.
confidence; faith; trust: a child's belief in his parents.

See how clearly a belief is an OPINION, or FAITH, TRUST - not susceptible to proof.

Fact:
1.
something that actually exists; reality; truth: Your fears have no basis in fact.
2.
something known to exist or to have happened: Space travel is now a fact.
3.
a truth known by actual experience or observation; something known to be true: Scientists gather facts about plant growth.

Ergo, TRUTH, REALITY, PROVABLE

You're mixing up the two, the validity of them both, and this skews your point of view to something incorrect, in my view.

In other words, I simply do not agree with the idea that in rational argument vs irrational argument, we should sit on the fence. No, we side with the rational.


You seem to misunderstand the fact that you can believe in a fact just as much as you can believe in something that hasn't been proven to be a fact yet or has been disproven of being a fact.... >.<

Or are you saying you can't believe in a fact here? (Which you have every right to believe in of course)


I'm sure you can believe in a fact, even though it's pointless. A fact is a fact is a fact, regardless of whether someone accepts it as true or not. 'Belief' is by definition unprovable.



Well, I never really touched that part of believing. (aside from calling the believe in a god is like believing in a fairy tail, my apologies to anyone I might have offended with that. >.<)

Just pointing out that one can believe in whatever they want, wheter fact or not. If such a believe, wheter in a fact or not, is stupid, silly, idiotic, meaningless etc. etc. to have is a whole other subject. ^ ^

Let's leave it at that, shall we? xD
“Sleep is like the unicorn - it is rumored to exist, but I doubt I will see any”
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 14 2011 17:05 GMT
#3524
I agree with you that people can believe whatever they want.

Where we disagreed is that irrational beliefs should hold the same weight as rational fact, which is the case with klondike and his friend
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Gnight
Profile Joined September 2011
77 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 17:39:52
December 14 2011 17:39 GMT
#3525
On December 15 2011 02:05 marvellosity wrote:
I agree with you that people can believe whatever they want.

Where we disagreed is that irrational beliefs should hold the same weight as rational fact, which is the case with klondike and his friend


Yes and no.

I am siding with you on this, I may just have come over wrong on this matter in my previous posts, I am after all just a flawed human like any other poster here (aside those pesky bots. xD)

But wheter something is rational or not is in the end subjective.

So while rational beliefs should outweigh irrational beliefs may be true, that doesn't mean everyone agrees on what is rational and what is irrational. Klondi's belief is according to many rational, his friend belief is irrational. Therefor his belief outweighs her according to Klondi and alot of other people.
But at the same time she most likely finds her belief rational and that of Klondi irrational, so in her eyes (and that of others who belief the same thing as her) her belief outweighs his.

Anyways, I am not here to turn this whole thread into a discussion about what is a fact or what is rational and what not. So, this is really my last word on this whole discussion, as I am now also going to go watch some Dota 2 matches. ^ ^


So... <3 to all.


And get back to more sunshine subjects.... that's a order! ;p
“Sleep is like the unicorn - it is rumored to exist, but I doubt I will see any”
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 14 2011 17:40 GMT
#3526
On December 15 2011 02:39 Gnight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 02:05 marvellosity wrote:
I agree with you that people can believe whatever they want.

Where we disagreed is that irrational beliefs should hold the same weight as rational fact, which is the case with klondike and his friend


Yes and no.

I am siding with you on this, I may just have come over wrong on this matter in my previous posts, I am after all just a flawed human like any other poster here (aside those pesky bots. xD)

But wheter something is rational or not is in the end subjective.

So while rational beliefs should outweigh irrational beliefs may be true, that doesn't mean everyone agrees on what is rational and what is irrational. Klondi's belief is according to many rational, his friend belief is irrational. Therefor his belief outweighs her according to Klondi and alot of other people.
But at the same time she most likely finds her belief rational and that of Klondi irrational, so in her eyes (and that of others who belief the same thing as her) her belief outweighs his.

Anyways, I am not here to turn this whole thread into a discussion about what is a fact or what is rational and what not. So, this is really my last word on this whole discussion, as I am now also going to go watch some Dota 2 matches. ^ ^


So... <3 to all.


And get back to more sunshine subjects.... that's a order! ;p


Rational things are supported by evidence.
Irrational things are not supported by evidence.

That is not a subjective assessment.
#2throwed
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
December 14 2011 17:46 GMT
#3527
well why don't you guys just go and take a philosophy class together already!
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 14 2011 17:50 GMT
#3528
On December 15 2011 02:46 Roe wrote:
well why don't you guys just go and take a philosophy class together already!


Oh god. I took a couple of those classes in college. Terribly boring stuff. The good professors are SO rare.
#2throwed
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
December 14 2011 17:57 GMT
#3529
I'm majoring in philosophy .
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
December 14 2011 18:00 GMT
#3530
i'm taking symbolic logic and philosophy of science this year
symbolic logic was so fun
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 14 2011 18:03 GMT
#3531
On December 15 2011 02:57 jarrydesque wrote:
I'm majoring in philosophy .


Ugh...I had an amazing Condescending Wonka meme just for you but then I noticed that they spelled "hear" as "here" and it's dead to me now.

Instead here's a funny picture that implies that you think you're a badass gangsta

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
#2throwed
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
December 14 2011 18:05 GMT
#3532
On December 15 2011 03:03 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 02:57 jarrydesque wrote:
I'm majoring in philosophy .


Ugh...I had an amazing Condescending Wonka meme just for you but then I noticed that they spelled "hear" as "here" and it's dead to me now.

Instead here's a funny picture that implies that you think you're a badass gangsta

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

what the hell is that thing...
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 18:08:59
December 14 2011 18:08 GMT
#3533
On December 15 2011 03:05 Roe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 03:03 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 15 2011 02:57 jarrydesque wrote:
I'm majoring in philosophy .


Ugh...I had an amazing Condescending Wonka meme just for you but then I noticed that they spelled "hear" as "here" and it's dead to me now.

Instead here's a funny picture that implies that you think you're a badass gangsta

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

what the hell is that thing...


I have no idea but I hurt myself laughing every time I look at it.

I had to deliver something in place of being a bully!
#2throwed
Bortlett
Profile Joined October 2010
United States302 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 18:16:15
December 14 2011 18:15 GMT
#3534
New merchandise idea:

TL speedos. Horsey on rear and/or front.

I would buy at least 7 of them, one for each day of the week.

And Kennigit can model it .

EDIT: Even better, Horsey on front, ESPORTS on the back :D.
Catreina
Profile Joined April 2010
United States304 Posts
December 14 2011 18:54 GMT
#3535
On December 14 2011 23:27 Gnight wrote:
Of course, of course, but even if you are open and honest about yourself, it doesn't mean I shouldn't respect your privacy. ^ ^
And everyone has their secrets, everyone dear.. ;p


Four kids, that is quite a bit, honestly said more then I expected, which I feel rather bad about. >.<

Here is another, perhaps a odd, question.
Do all your children refer to both you and Leigh as their mother?

With this I mean wheter your children call you and Leigh mother when they, well, need either of you two to help them with something or do something for them or have something to ask. Or, because it may get confusing with two mothers, do they always use your first name for this?

Again, no need to answer this if you don't feel like it. Just curious as to how this goes, as I may know quite a few gay men (some of them are friends), I barely know any gay women, let alone one who is in a relationship and has children. So hence me asking this to you, hope you don't mind. ^ ^

Also, Puma > Hero in cuteness. >.>



Heh - I have no secrets. It is a curse, that I am so transparent. =)

That said, Leigh and I decided when we started this journey that the kids could call me whatever they wanted, but had to call her mom. So now, they call me Jen and her Mom. Sometimes they call me mom (like when talking to their friends), and very rarely the other word.

Leigh and I will have been together for 16 years in April. We will have been married for 10 in February. Our oldest will be 14 in February. Leigh and I are 5 years apart, with me being the older.

I do not mind at all, like I said I am a very transparent person (no pun intended).

Also, I dont think Puma is cute at all. O.o

0ceangam3r
Profile Joined November 2010
United States203 Posts
December 14 2011 19:09 GMT
#3536
On December 15 2011 03:54 Catreina wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2011 23:27 Gnight wrote:
Of course, of course, but even if you are open and honest about yourself, it doesn't mean I shouldn't respect your privacy. ^ ^
And everyone has their secrets, everyone dear.. ;p


Four kids, that is quite a bit, honestly said more then I expected, which I feel rather bad about. >.<

Here is another, perhaps a odd, question.
Do all your children refer to both you and Leigh as their mother?

With this I mean wheter your children call you and Leigh mother when they, well, need either of you two to help them with something or do something for them or have something to ask. Or, because it may get confusing with two mothers, do they always use your first name for this?

Again, no need to answer this if you don't feel like it. Just curious as to how this goes, as I may know quite a few gay men (some of them are friends), I barely know any gay women, let alone one who is in a relationship and has children. So hence me asking this to you, hope you don't mind. ^ ^

Also, Puma > Hero in cuteness. >.>



Heh - I have no secrets. It is a curse, that I am so transparent. =)

That said, Leigh and I decided when we started this journey that the kids could call me whatever they wanted, but had to call her mom. So now, they call me Jen and her Mom. Sometimes they call me mom (like when talking to their friends), and very rarely the other word.

Leigh and I will have been together for 16 years in April. We will have been married for 10 in February. Our oldest will be 14 in February. Leigh and I are 5 years apart, with me being the older.

I do not mind at all, like I said I am a very transparent person (no pun intended).

Also, I dont think Puma is cute at all. O.o



wow grats on 16 years - that's more time than most heterosexual relationship lasts! "... and very rarely the other word." what word is that?
www.hardwiredgaming.com
Gnight
Profile Joined September 2011
77 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 19:27:29
December 14 2011 19:25 GMT
#3537
On December 15 2011 03:54 Catreina wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2011 23:27 Gnight wrote:
Of course, of course, but even if you are open and honest about yourself, it doesn't mean I shouldn't respect your privacy. ^ ^
And everyone has their secrets, everyone dear.. ;p


Four kids, that is quite a bit, honestly said more then I expected, which I feel rather bad about. >.<

Here is another, perhaps a odd, question.
Do all your children refer to both you and Leigh as their mother?

With this I mean wheter your children call you and Leigh mother when they, well, need either of you two to help them with something or do something for them or have something to ask. Or, because it may get confusing with two mothers, do they always use your first name for this?

Again, no need to answer this if you don't feel like it. Just curious as to how this goes, as I may know quite a few gay men (some of them are friends), I barely know any gay women, let alone one who is in a relationship and has children. So hence me asking this to you, hope you don't mind. ^ ^

Also, Puma > Hero in cuteness. >.>



Heh - I have no secrets. It is a curse, that I am so transparent. =)

That said, Leigh and I decided when we started this journey that the kids could call me whatever they wanted, but had to call her mom. So now, they call me Jen and her Mom. Sometimes they call me mom (like when talking to their friends), and very rarely the other word.

Leigh and I will have been together for 16 years in April. We will have been married for 10 in February. Our oldest will be 14 in February. Leigh and I are 5 years apart, with me being the older.

I do not mind at all, like I said I am a very transparent person (no pun intended).

Also, I dont think Puma is cute at all. O.o


Not a single secret huh, well that's quite something... Mhmm, being so transparent can be seen as a blessing or curse I guess, perhaps you should take up some secrets to cover yourself dear. ;p


Aah, I see, I see. Of course you two discussed such a matter beforehand, should have realised that as I have done a similiar thing myself.
It's nice to see it working out so well between you, Leigh and the kids, 16 years is pretty big. Though I am sure you two will count far beyond the 16 years you are going too right now. ^ ^


Yeah, well.... tastes differ. Though this comes from someone who isn't just not into guy's, but even less (if that's even possible) into the appearence of asian guy's. On the other hand, I do find asian girl's generally more attractive then caucasian girl's. >.<

On December 15 2011 04:09 0ceangam3r wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 03:54 Catreina wrote:
On December 14 2011 23:27 Gnight wrote:
Of course, of course, but even if you are open and honest about yourself, it doesn't mean I shouldn't respect your privacy. ^ ^
And everyone has their secrets, everyone dear.. ;p


Four kids, that is quite a bit, honestly said more then I expected, which I feel rather bad about. >.<

Here is another, perhaps a odd, question.
Do all your children refer to both you and Leigh as their mother?

With this I mean wheter your children call you and Leigh mother when they, well, need either of you two to help them with something or do something for them or have something to ask. Or, because it may get confusing with two mothers, do they always use your first name for this?

Again, no need to answer this if you don't feel like it. Just curious as to how this goes, as I may know quite a few gay men (some of them are friends), I barely know any gay women, let alone one who is in a relationship and has children. So hence me asking this to you, hope you don't mind. ^ ^

Also, Puma > Hero in cuteness. >.>



Heh - I have no secrets. It is a curse, that I am so transparent. =)

That said, Leigh and I decided when we started this journey that the kids could call me whatever they wanted, but had to call her mom. So now, they call me Jen and her Mom. Sometimes they call me mom (like when talking to their friends), and very rarely the other word.

Leigh and I will have been together for 16 years in April. We will have been married for 10 in February. Our oldest will be 14 in February. Leigh and I are 5 years apart, with me being the older.

I do not mind at all, like I said I am a very transparent person (no pun intended).

Also, I dont think Puma is cute at all. O.o



wow grats on 16 years - that's more time than most heterosexual relationship lasts! "... and very rarely the other word." what word is that?


I am going to assume she meant "dad" with that. Though if you see her slapping me on the back of my head then that might mean my assumption here is wrong. ;p
“Sleep is like the unicorn - it is rumored to exist, but I doubt I will see any”
Catreina
Profile Joined April 2010
United States304 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 20:22:40
December 14 2011 20:21 GMT
#3538
Your assumption was spot on, and on the note of asian girls - I have two really huge weaknesses - Asian women, and short women

if I am in a room with a short asian girl who gives me even a sideways glance, I am done.

Also, I generally do not find asian guys attractive at all - but Hero has a sort of girly quality to his looks that I thought was cute. No other asian guy even comes close to that for me.


16 years - yeah.... we have been through hell and back many times. She is my grounding rod, my common sense, my focusing crystal. Without Leigh in my life, I would not be where I am now... I might be dead. We met and knew we were soul mates almost instantly. It has been that way ever since.

Heh, we even still act like we are teenagers in love... and we are both in our 30's!
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 20:55:26
December 14 2011 20:54 GMT
#3539
On December 15 2011 03:03 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 02:57 jarrydesque wrote:
I'm majoring in philosophy .


Ugh...I had an amazing Condescending Wonka meme just for you but then I noticed that they spelled "hear" as "here" and it's dead to me now.

Instead here's a funny picture that implies that you think you're a badass gangsta

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Well, yeah... I'm not doing that well at it. It was my lowest mark this semester. Trying to figure out how I selected to major in it when I didn't know what I was getting into .

P.S. TL speedo sounds good. I would put horse on the front and then no back.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 21:03:02
December 14 2011 20:58 GMT
#3540
On December 15 2011 05:54 jarrydesque wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 03:03 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 15 2011 02:57 jarrydesque wrote:
I'm majoring in philosophy .


Ugh...I had an amazing Condescending Wonka meme just for you but then I noticed that they spelled "hear" as "here" and it's dead to me now.

Instead here's a funny picture that implies that you think you're a badass gangsta

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Well, yeah... I'm not doing that well at it. It was my lowest mark this semester. Trying to figure out how I selected to major in it when I didn't know what I was getting into .

P.S. TL speedo sounds good. I would put horse on the front and then no back.


Meh, I was pre-med for the first 3 years of college but was getting B's/C's in science and straight A's in my Economics classes. It took till the second semester of senior year but I finally dumped the dead dream of med school and got my degree in Economics.

Huzzah for a liberal arts school where you can take whatever the hell you want and they give you a degree that matches at the end!

Bottom line: Enjoy learning because it's interesting and equips you with a good worldview. Don't worry so much about developing useful skills or even grades (although you do at least need to pass!). Intelligent professors will honestly tell you that the point of going to college isn't to learn skills but rather to signal to employers that you're a hard worker. They teach you all the skills you actually need on the job.

So regardless of what degree you earn, enjoy it. I can tell you first hand that grades don't mean shit unless you're applying to grad school. The ONLY thing people care about in the real world is that you got your degree at all. It doesn't matter to them whether you did it with a D- or an A+.
#2throwed
Prev 1 175 176 177 178 179 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 533
Mong 251
actioN 221
Dewaltoss 110
sSak 71
Killer 55
Aegong 32
NotJumperer 32
ZergMaN 26
Bale 26
[ Show more ]
yabsab 16
Noble 13
League of Legends
JimRising 490
Reynor48
Counter-Strike
byalli364
Other Games
summit1g10493
olofmeister834
Happy203
Sick194
crisheroes152
KnowMe81
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick759
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos783
• Stunt468
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 45m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2h 45m
Monday Night Weeklies
7h 45m
Replay Cast
14h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 2h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.