• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:12
CEST 11:12
KST 18:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9222 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 178

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 176 177 178 179 180 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
December 14 2011 21:23 GMT
#3541
On December 15 2011 05:58 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 05:54 jarrydesque wrote:
On December 15 2011 03:03 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 15 2011 02:57 jarrydesque wrote:
I'm majoring in philosophy .


Ugh...I had an amazing Condescending Wonka meme just for you but then I noticed that they spelled "hear" as "here" and it's dead to me now.

Instead here's a funny picture that implies that you think you're a badass gangsta

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Well, yeah... I'm not doing that well at it. It was my lowest mark this semester. Trying to figure out how I selected to major in it when I didn't know what I was getting into .

P.S. TL speedo sounds good. I would put horse on the front and then no back.


Meh, I was pre-med for the first 3 years of college but was getting B's/C's in science and straight A's in my Economics classes. It took till the second semester of senior year but I finally dumped the dead dream of med school and got my degree in Economics.

Huzzah for a liberal arts school where you can take whatever the hell you want and they give you a degree that matches at the end!

Bottom line: Enjoy learning because it's interesting and equips you with a good worldview. Don't worry so much about developing useful skills or even grades (although you do at least need to pass!). Intelligent professors will honestly tell you that the point of going to college isn't to learn skills but rather to signal to employers that you're a hard worker. They teach you all the skills you actually need on the job.

So regardless of what degree you earn, enjoy it. I can tell you first hand that grades don't mean shit unless you're applying to grad school. The ONLY thing people care about in the real world is that you got your degree at all. It doesn't matter to them whether you did it with a D- or an A+.


Thanks, you make complete sense. RE Philosophy, I do find it interesting, but... I guess I just find it difficult. Other subjects I can just smash my face into a book and do well. Philosophy, not so much. Anyway, I'll keep up with it for now, but I as you say, if it stops being enjoyable I'll drop it.

Also, marks may not matter to employers etc, but they do to me. I like to get good marks.

This just in:

[image loading]

Hear that? Its the sound of thousands of boys hearts around the world breaking.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 21:29:35
December 14 2011 21:28 GMT
#3542
On December 15 2011 06:23 jarrydesque wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 05:58 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 15 2011 05:54 jarrydesque wrote:
On December 15 2011 03:03 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 15 2011 02:57 jarrydesque wrote:
I'm majoring in philosophy .


Ugh...I had an amazing Condescending Wonka meme just for you but then I noticed that they spelled "hear" as "here" and it's dead to me now.

Instead here's a funny picture that implies that you think you're a badass gangsta

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Well, yeah... I'm not doing that well at it. It was my lowest mark this semester. Trying to figure out how I selected to major in it when I didn't know what I was getting into .

P.S. TL speedo sounds good. I would put horse on the front and then no back.


Meh, I was pre-med for the first 3 years of college but was getting B's/C's in science and straight A's in my Economics classes. It took till the second semester of senior year but I finally dumped the dead dream of med school and got my degree in Economics.

Huzzah for a liberal arts school where you can take whatever the hell you want and they give you a degree that matches at the end!

Bottom line: Enjoy learning because it's interesting and equips you with a good worldview. Don't worry so much about developing useful skills or even grades (although you do at least need to pass!). Intelligent professors will honestly tell you that the point of going to college isn't to learn skills but rather to signal to employers that you're a hard worker. They teach you all the skills you actually need on the job.

So regardless of what degree you earn, enjoy it. I can tell you first hand that grades don't mean shit unless you're applying to grad school. The ONLY thing people care about in the real world is that you got your degree at all. It doesn't matter to them whether you did it with a D- or an A+.


This just in:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Hear that? Its the sound of thousands of boys hearts around the world breaking.


It is only Mr. Bitter. You and Klondike are 10x cuter.

Now if that was Day9... I could understand. Much like Incontrol I would lose myself in his arm hair.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 14 2011 21:39 GMT
#3543
Crap! More and more hot casters are falling victim to the disease of heterosexuality!

Mr. Bitter has the unfortunate job of casting next to Rotterdam who is magazine quality attractive. It's hard to look hot next that sexy centerfold.
#2throwed
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
December 14 2011 21:48 GMT
#3544
On December 15 2011 06:39 Klondikebar wrote:
Crap! More and more hot casters are falling victim to the disease of heterosexuality!

Mr. Bitter has the unfortunate job of casting next to Rotterdam who is magazine quality attractive. It's hard to look hot next that sexy centerfold.


ive met Bitter in person - cool good lookin guy. But Rotti....oh man. Just take out the piercing please!
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 14 2011 21:51 GMT
#3545
On December 15 2011 06:48 RoMGraViTy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 06:39 Klondikebar wrote:
Crap! More and more hot casters are falling victim to the disease of heterosexuality!

Mr. Bitter has the unfortunate job of casting next to Rotterdam who is magazine quality attractive. It's hard to look hot next that sexy centerfold.


ive met Bitter in person - cool good lookin guy. But Rotti....oh man. Just take out the piercing please!


I go back and forth on the piercing. I think he looks pretty damn hot with it so if he likes it, he can keep it. But if we ever enter the nega-verse and he wants to sleep with me, I'd make him take it out.
#2throwed
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
December 14 2011 22:18 GMT
#3546
On December 15 2011 06:51 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 06:48 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On December 15 2011 06:39 Klondikebar wrote:
Crap! More and more hot casters are falling victim to the disease of heterosexuality!

Mr. Bitter has the unfortunate job of casting next to Rotterdam who is magazine quality attractive. It's hard to look hot next that sexy centerfold.


ive met Bitter in person - cool good lookin guy. But Rotti....oh man. Just take out the piercing please!


I go back and forth on the piercing. I think he looks pretty damn hot with it so if he likes it, he can keep it. But if we ever enter the nega-verse and he wants to sleep with me, I'd make him take it out.


I find piercings sexy. I don't know what is attractive about them, but I like them. So I'd definitely be cool with his.
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
December 14 2011 22:42 GMT
#3547
I don't find Rotterdam attractive at all.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 14 2011 22:45 GMT
#3548
On December 15 2011 07:42 jarrydesque wrote:
I don't find Rotterdam attractive at all.


Unfortunately that means you have objectively bad taste in men

I'm joking of course.

I do think that if he was in a magazine he would require very little (if any) photoshopping.
#2throwed
Kitkatzy
Profile Joined May 2008
United States213 Posts
December 14 2011 22:54 GMT
#3549
On December 15 2011 07:45 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 07:42 jarrydesque wrote:
I don't find Rotterdam attractive at all.


Unfortunately that means you have objectively bad taste in men

I'm joking of course.

I do think that if he was in a magazine he would require very little (if any) photoshopping.

This! He is incredibly attractive and one of the few casters that are high masters or above.
Curse Kitkatz
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 14 2011 22:55 GMT
#3550
On December 15 2011 07:54 Couvre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 07:45 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 15 2011 07:42 jarrydesque wrote:
I don't find Rotterdam attractive at all.


Unfortunately that means you have objectively bad taste in men

I'm joking of course.

I do think that if he was in a magazine he would require very little (if any) photoshopping.

This! He is incredibly attractive and one of the few casters that are high masters or above.


Few? Most of them are...It's actually really obnoxious for me that people who don't even have time to play the game regularly are better than me!
#2throwed
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
December 14 2011 22:58 GMT
#3551
On December 15 2011 07:42 jarrydesque wrote:
I don't find Rotterdam attractive at all.


I don't think hes in very good shape which is definitely a negative, but he has some good looks.
Kitkatzy
Profile Joined May 2008
United States213 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 23:04:31
December 14 2011 22:59 GMT
#3552
On December 15 2011 07:55 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 07:54 Couvre wrote:
On December 15 2011 07:45 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 15 2011 07:42 jarrydesque wrote:
I don't find Rotterdam attractive at all.


Unfortunately that means you have objectively bad taste in men

I'm joking of course.

I do think that if he was in a magazine he would require very little (if any) photoshopping.

This! He is incredibly attractive and one of the few casters that are high masters or above.


Few? Most of them are...It's actually really obnoxious for me that people who don't even have time to play the game regularly are better than me!

You know, I thought about your statement and you are correct. I should have stated he is a caster who is skilled enough to have a basic understanding of the game. I was doing the math and it is more like 50/50 diamond/below casters vs masters/above casters. My mistake
Curse Kitkatz
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 14 2011 23:03 GMT
#3553
On December 15 2011 07:59 Couvre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 07:55 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 15 2011 07:54 Couvre wrote:
On December 15 2011 07:45 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 15 2011 07:42 jarrydesque wrote:
I don't find Rotterdam attractive at all.


Unfortunately that means you have objectively bad taste in men

I'm joking of course.

I do think that if he was in a magazine he would require very little (if any) photoshopping.

This! He is incredibly attractive and one of the few casters that are high masters or above.


Few? Most of them are...It's actually really obnoxious for me that people who don't even have time to play the game regularly are better than me!

We must be watching different tournaments then


Well...I had a list all typed out of master level casters and then I realized that you might be right. My self esteem just went up but I'm sad that I'm not omniscient.
#2throwed
Kitkatzy
Profile Joined May 2008
United States213 Posts
December 14 2011 23:05 GMT
#3554
On December 15 2011 08:03 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 07:59 Couvre wrote:
On December 15 2011 07:55 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 15 2011 07:54 Couvre wrote:
On December 15 2011 07:45 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 15 2011 07:42 jarrydesque wrote:
I don't find Rotterdam attractive at all.


Unfortunately that means you have objectively bad taste in men

I'm joking of course.

I do think that if he was in a magazine he would require very little (if any) photoshopping.

This! He is incredibly attractive and one of the few casters that are high masters or above.


Few? Most of them are...It's actually really obnoxious for me that people who don't even have time to play the game regularly are better than me!

We must be watching different tournaments then


Well...I had a list all typed out of master level casters and then I realized that you might be right. My self esteem just went up but I'm sad that I'm not omniscient.

I did the exact same thing as you, but i just edited my post !
Curse Kitkatz
Gnight
Profile Joined September 2011
77 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-15 01:09:59
December 15 2011 00:58 GMT
#3555
On December 15 2011 05:21 Catreina wrote:
Your assumption was spot on, and on the note of asian girls - I have two really huge weaknesses - Asian women, and short women

if I am in a room with a short asian girl who gives me even a sideways glance, I am done.

Also, I generally do not find asian guys attractive at all - but Hero has a sort of girly quality to his looks that I thought was cute. No other asian guy even comes close to that for me.


16 years - yeah.... we have been through hell and back many times. She is my grounding rod, my common sense, my focusing crystal. Without Leigh in my life, I would not be where I am now... I might be dead. We met and knew we were soul mates almost instantly. It has been that way ever since.

Heh, we even still act like we are teenagers in love... and we are both in our 30's!


Short women, well... that's not something you hear everyday. xD

Though, seeing you have a weakness for short women, does make me wonder how short you are talking about here.
Like, asian women are generally on the small size (compared to the average of european women), so I would say that you mean around that size. But you mention a short asian girl, so perhaps you mean short for asian measures?
Enlighten me. ;p

Myself, I don't really have a preference about height in such a way I would call it my "weakness". xD
I just prefer women being around my own height (I am, 5'8 or so, we use metric system here, so not 100% sure about it in feet). If I think beyond that then, well I would prefer smaller before taller.


I know what you mean with soul mate, that one person that just... completes who you are. My girlfriend right now is that person for me. I have known her my whole life, well... technically speaking since kindergarden, and I just can't imagine any life without her being it.

It's hard to put such a thing in words, tried it enough times to know that much. Several tries were in the form of a poem for her, but the first of those poems. That one.. I just never managed to do it any better then that poem and still, whenever I read that poem, it never felt like it was...... enough to describe what she means to me. Even though she disagrees with that. >.<

It's, I guess, just something beyond what words will ever manage to capture.
“Sleep is like the unicorn - it is rumored to exist, but I doubt I will see any”
Axero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
December 15 2011 03:05 GMT
#3556
On December 15 2011 06:39 Klondikebar wrote:
Crap! More and more hot casters are falling victim to the disease of heterosexuality!

Mr. Bitter has the unfortunate job of casting next to Rotterdam who is magazine quality attractive. It's hard to look hot next that sexy centerfold.


Haha, the things I'd do to Rotterdam

On December 15 2011 07:45 Klondikebar wrote:
I do think that if he was in a magazine he would require very little (if any) photoshopping.


Incoming gay gamer magazine with monthly scandalous centerfold?
☺
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 15 2011 03:48 GMT
#3557
On December 15 2011 12:05 Axero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 06:39 Klondikebar wrote:
Crap! More and more hot casters are falling victim to the disease of heterosexuality!

Mr. Bitter has the unfortunate job of casting next to Rotterdam who is magazine quality attractive. It's hard to look hot next that sexy centerfold.


Haha, the things I'd do to Rotterdam

Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 07:45 Klondikebar wrote:
I do think that if he was in a magazine he would require very little (if any) photoshopping.


Incoming gay gamer magazine with monthly scandalous centerfold?


Hmm...this month's issue:

Kennigit in a speedo
Machine in a muscle shirt
SlayerSBrown in soft lighting
LiquidHero doing...whatever he wants cause he's awesome and gorgeous.
Huk flexing
Rottderdam, full frontal nudity, centerfold

I think that should tide us all over until we need the make the spring issue.
#2throwed
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
December 15 2011 03:53 GMT
#3558
On December 15 2011 12:48 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 12:05 Axero wrote:
On December 15 2011 06:39 Klondikebar wrote:
Crap! More and more hot casters are falling victim to the disease of heterosexuality!

Mr. Bitter has the unfortunate job of casting next to Rotterdam who is magazine quality attractive. It's hard to look hot next that sexy centerfold.


Haha, the things I'd do to Rotterdam

On December 15 2011 07:45 Klondikebar wrote:
I do think that if he was in a magazine he would require very little (if any) photoshopping.


Incoming gay gamer magazine with monthly scandalous centerfold?


Hmm...this month's issue:

Kennigit in a speedo
Machine in a muscle shirt
SlayerSBrown in soft lighting
LiquidHero doing...whatever he wants cause he's awesome and gorgeous.
Huk flexing
Rottderdam, full frontal nudity, centerfold

I think that should tide us all over until we need the make the spring issue.


im ok with this :D
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Axero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
December 15 2011 03:57 GMT
#3559
On December 15 2011 12:48 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 12:05 Axero wrote:
On December 15 2011 06:39 Klondikebar wrote:
Crap! More and more hot casters are falling victim to the disease of heterosexuality!

Mr. Bitter has the unfortunate job of casting next to Rotterdam who is magazine quality attractive. It's hard to look hot next that sexy centerfold.


Haha, the things I'd do to Rotterdam

On December 15 2011 07:45 Klondikebar wrote:
I do think that if he was in a magazine he would require very little (if any) photoshopping.


Incoming gay gamer magazine with monthly scandalous centerfold?


Hmm...this month's issue:

Kennigit in a speedo
Machine in a muscle shirt
SlayerSBrown in soft lighting
LiquidHero doing...whatever he wants cause he's awesome and gorgeous.
Huk flexing
Rottderdam, full frontal nudity, centerfold

I think that should tide us all over until we need the make the spring issue.


I'd subscribe.
☺
SnowK
Profile Joined June 2011
United States245 Posts
December 15 2011 04:16 GMT
#3560
On December 15 2011 12:48 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 12:05 Axero wrote:
On December 15 2011 06:39 Klondikebar wrote:
Crap! More and more hot casters are falling victim to the disease of heterosexuality!

Mr. Bitter has the unfortunate job of casting next to Rotterdam who is magazine quality attractive. It's hard to look hot next that sexy centerfold.


Haha, the things I'd do to Rotterdam

On December 15 2011 07:45 Klondikebar wrote:
I do think that if he was in a magazine he would require very little (if any) photoshopping.


Incoming gay gamer magazine with monthly scandalous centerfold?


Hmm...this month's issue:

Kennigit in a speedo
Machine in a muscle shirt
SlayerSBrown in soft lighting
LiquidHero doing...whatever he wants cause he's awesome and gorgeous.
Huk flexing
Rottderdam, full frontal nudity, centerfold

I think that should tide us all over until we need the make the spring issue.


And suddenly, a conversation in jest becomes a real business opportunity
"Its like someone went 'What does protoss need.... I know, more ways to be an obnoxious cunt'" - Liquid`Jinro
Prev 1 176 177 178 179 180 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 5121
Horang2 480
Hyuk 364
BeSt 217
Hyun 103
Hm[arnc] 72
Killer 72
Shinee 68
sorry 57
ggaemo 51
[ Show more ]
Snow 42
Bonyth 41
Bale 35
Stork 34
JYJ 15
League of Legends
JimRising 567
Other Games
gofns21175
summit1g9223
singsing1494
ArmadaUGS79
Mew2King72
kaitlyn1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick742
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 56
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2396
League of Legends
• Lourlo1435
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
48m
INu's Battles
2h 48m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 48m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 48m
Replay Cast
13h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.