• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:55
CEST 06:55
KST 13:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7750 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 179

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 177 178 179 180 181 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
Axero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
December 15 2011 04:27 GMT
#3561
On December 15 2011 13:16 SnowK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 12:48 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 15 2011 12:05 Axero wrote:
On December 15 2011 06:39 Klondikebar wrote:
Crap! More and more hot casters are falling victim to the disease of heterosexuality!

Mr. Bitter has the unfortunate job of casting next to Rotterdam who is magazine quality attractive. It's hard to look hot next that sexy centerfold.


Haha, the things I'd do to Rotterdam

On December 15 2011 07:45 Klondikebar wrote:
I do think that if he was in a magazine he would require very little (if any) photoshopping.


Incoming gay gamer magazine with monthly scandalous centerfold?


Hmm...this month's issue:

Kennigit in a speedo
Machine in a muscle shirt
SlayerSBrown in soft lighting
LiquidHero doing...whatever he wants cause he's awesome and gorgeous.
Huk flexing
Rottderdam, full frontal nudity, centerfold

I think that should tide us all over until we need the make the spring issue.


And suddenly, a conversation in jest becomes a real business opportunity


If only we could be so lucky.
☺
Match
Profile Joined January 2011
215 Posts
December 15 2011 04:32 GMT
#3562
Hotbid photobombing every single one of them. :V
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
December 15 2011 10:13 GMT
#3563
I'm pretty bored. I'm on holiday from school. I'm bored of Skyrim, I started up my wow account again and geared 2 toons in like 3 days, finished the raid content (fucked everyone up on meters... how can these people be so bad?), I'm out of practice in APB and don't feel like losing, not in the right frame of mind for SC... I'd just fuck around and Rift sucks.

PLUS there is NO new drama. The Naniwa thing is OLD now, can we please have some new stuff.

I woke up early this morning (10am) and so far I am disappointed. I think I'm going back to bed.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
drshdwpuppet
Profile Joined July 2011
United States332 Posts
December 15 2011 15:14 GMT
#3564
On December 15 2011 19:13 jarrydesque wrote:
I'm pretty bored. I'm on holiday from school. I'm bored of Skyrim, I started up my wow account again and geared 2 toons in like 3 days, finished the raid content (fucked everyone up on meters... how can these people be so bad?), I'm out of practice in APB and don't feel like losing, not in the right frame of mind for SC... I'd just fuck around and Rift sucks.

PLUS there is NO new drama. The Naniwa thing is OLD now, can we please have some new stuff.

I woke up early this morning (10am) and so far I am disappointed. I think I'm going back to bed.


You need to find someone to cuddle and spend the day with
Enterprise was just temp banned for 1 week by Myles. Reason: You aren't a philosopher and warning aren't cutting it.
noddy
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom927 Posts
December 15 2011 15:17 GMT
#3565
or find a job and do something if you're so bored of everything. Honestly, there is so much to do I don't see how anyone could ever be bored.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 15 2011 15:20 GMT
#3566
On December 16 2011 00:17 noddy wrote:
or find a job and do something if you're so bored of everything. Honestly, there is so much to do I don't see how anyone could ever be bored.


A job for the two/three weeks he's on Christmas break?

When 8 hours of your day isn't consumed with mindless job work it's actually pretty easy to get bored. Normally when people get bored I just say masturbate and play Skyrim but you're already bored of Skyrim.

Fire up one of your old games? I just started replaying Pokemon Black myself.
#2throwed
noddy
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom927 Posts
December 15 2011 16:21 GMT
#3567
On December 16 2011 00:20 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2011 00:17 noddy wrote:
or find a job and do something if you're so bored of everything. Honestly, there is so much to do I don't see how anyone could ever be bored.


A job for the two/three weeks he's on Christmas break?

When 8 hours of your day isn't consumed with mindless job work it's actually pretty easy to get bored. Normally when people get bored I just say masturbate and play Skyrim but you're already bored of Skyrim.

Fire up one of your old games? I just started replaying Pokemon Black myself.


It probably also depends on age considering even though it's break time, many people still have a lot of coursework/revision to do. I understand my comment may have come off a bit harsh but yea.

I don't know there are so many options when you're on the internet, you could probably listen to music for hours, download a random game you've seen somewhere and waste some time on it or just talk to friends. If you were into arena in WoW you should get the arna tournament private server to have some hours fly by.
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
December 15 2011 16:38 GMT
#3568
I considered getting a job, briefly. The problem is that I'm only on break for like 1 more month so not a lot of places would consider trying to train you for only a months work. I'm 24.

I don't have any school work to do and I can't even register for my new courses because the stupid university has, for some reason, credited my completed modules to different degrees. I emailed them about it but of course they take forever to reply.

I recently replayed a bunch of the Police/Hero Quests - man I love those games.

I think the my problem earlier was probably not as much boredom as it was not really in the mood to do anything. So I did go back to sleep xD.

Now that I'm awake, I am in the mood to play some wow, so HURRAH!

Plus, I think I'm going to get Star Wars TOR soon, so that should keep me entertained for at least 6 months. And then after that there is Guild Wars 2, Tera Online AND The Secret World. Oh and don't forget the Wow expansion. Pandaren Monk ftw!

While I was sleeping, I had a dream: I was a progamer, won GSL and I married Axslav. SWEET!
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Axero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
December 15 2011 16:39 GMT
#3569
On December 15 2011 19:13 jarrydesque wrote:
I'm pretty bored. I'm on holiday from school. I'm bored of Skyrim, I started up my wow account again and geared 2 toons in like 3 days, finished the raid content (fucked everyone up on meters... how can these people be so bad?), I'm out of practice in APB and don't feel like losing, not in the right frame of mind for SC... I'd just fuck around and Rift sucks.

PLUS there is NO new drama. The Naniwa thing is OLD now, can we please have some new stuff.

I woke up early this morning (10am) and so far I am disappointed. I think I'm going back to bed.


I don't know if you like DotA-like games, but LoL is F2P and occupies a decent chunk of time.
☺
Josketh
Profile Joined October 2011
United States155 Posts
December 15 2011 16:41 GMT
#3570
On December 16 2011 01:38 jarrydesque wrote:
While I was sleeping, I had a dream: I was a progamer, won GSL and I married Axslav. SWEET!


WHOA WHOA WHOA....

Dibs on Axslav. lawl.

On a more serious note: Are there any out Starcraft 2 progamers?

Also, if that had already been answered, I'll ask something else, I didn't find anything when I searched.
Craft naked.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 15 2011 16:48 GMT
#3571
On December 16 2011 01:41 Josketh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2011 01:38 jarrydesque wrote:
While I was sleeping, I had a dream: I was a progamer, won GSL and I married Axslav. SWEET!


WHOA WHOA WHOA....

Dibs on Axslav. lawl.

On a more serious note: Are there any out Starcraft 2 progamers?

Also, if that had already been answered, I'll ask something else, I didn't find anything when I searched.



Umm...yes and no. There's one who's not really hiding it but hasn't really announced it either. Given that he wants to make the announcement on his own terms I'm not really sure I should post his name but if you dig through this thread you can find it.

I'm just really anal about letting people deal with their sexuality themselves. It's not my place to hurry it along.
#2throwed
Barburas
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom247 Posts
December 15 2011 16:57 GMT
#3572
On December 16 2011 01:48 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2011 01:41 Josketh wrote:
On December 16 2011 01:38 jarrydesque wrote:
While I was sleeping, I had a dream: I was a progamer, won GSL and I married Axslav. SWEET!


WHOA WHOA WHOA....

Dibs on Axslav. lawl.

On a more serious note: Are there any out Starcraft 2 progamers?

Also, if that had already been answered, I'll ask something else, I didn't find anything when I searched.



Umm...yes and no. There's one who's not really hiding it but hasn't really announced it either. Given that he wants to make the announcement on his own terms I'm not really sure I should post his name but if you dig through this thread you can find it.

I'm just really anal about letting people deal with their sexuality themselves. It's not my place to hurry it along.


Is this a player currently in korea? Just checking we're thinking of the same person here.
Josketh
Profile Joined October 2011
United States155 Posts
December 15 2011 16:58 GMT
#3573
On December 16 2011 01:48 Klondikebar wrote:
Umm...yes and no. There's one who's not really hiding it but hasn't really announced it either. Given that he wants to make the announcement on his own terms I'm not really sure I should post his name but if you dig through this thread you can find it.

I'm just really anal about letting people deal with their sexuality themselves. It's not my place to hurry it along.


I'm highly respectful of that.

Also, I saw a post earlier about some kind of magazine or something. Listen, firefighters and cops do sexy calenders and stuff...I think some of these Starcraft teams could do such things (together or individually) to possibly help fund raise for themselves or a charity.

All you really need is a good photographer, a publishing bit, and some volunteers.
Craft naked.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-15 17:22:53
December 15 2011 17:06 GMT
#3574
On December 16 2011 01:57 Barburas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2011 01:48 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 16 2011 01:41 Josketh wrote:
On December 16 2011 01:38 jarrydesque wrote:
While I was sleeping, I had a dream: I was a progamer, won GSL and I married Axslav. SWEET!


WHOA WHOA WHOA....

Dibs on Axslav. lawl.

On a more serious note: Are there any out Starcraft 2 progamers?

Also, if that had already been answered, I'll ask something else, I didn't find anything when I searched.



Umm...yes and no. There's one who's not really hiding it but hasn't really announced it either. Given that he wants to make the announcement on his own terms I'm not really sure I should post his name but if you dig through this thread you can find it.

I'm just really anal about letting people deal with their sexuality themselves. It's not my place to hurry it along.


Is this a player currently in korea? Just checking we're thinking of the same person here.


Edited away because I just can't be anal enough...
#2throwed
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
December 15 2011 17:22 GMT
#3575
On December 16 2011 02:06 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2011 01:57 Barburas wrote:
On December 16 2011 01:48 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 16 2011 01:41 Josketh wrote:
On December 16 2011 01:38 jarrydesque wrote:
While I was sleeping, I had a dream: I was a progamer, won GSL and I married Axslav. SWEET!


WHOA WHOA WHOA....

Dibs on Axslav. lawl.

On a more serious note: Are there any out Starcraft 2 progamers?

Also, if that had already been answered, I'll ask something else, I didn't find anything when I searched.



Umm...yes and no. There's one who's not really hiding it but hasn't really announced it either. Given that he wants to make the announcement on his own terms I'm not really sure I should post his name but if you dig through this thread you can find it.

I'm just really anal about letting people deal with their sexuality themselves. It's not my place to hurry it along.


Is this a player currently in korea? Just checking we're thinking of the same person here.


I believe the majority of their time is in Korea.


Good, i was thinking of the same one too. I really like him <3
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Josketh
Profile Joined October 2011
United States155 Posts
December 15 2011 17:36 GMT
#3576
....crap...now my curiosity is growing out of control. o_o

I gotta smother this with food.

I've been going through the thread, not in search of the aforementioned person but just to see what was already discussed and I see a sheer lack of Quantic Destiny (and this friend Kyle) when discussing cute/adorable-ness.
Craft naked.
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
December 15 2011 17:37 GMT
#3577
On December 16 2011 02:36 Josketh wrote:
....crap...now my curiosity is growing out of control. o_o

I gotta smother this with food.

I've been going through the thread, not in search of the aforementioned person but just to see what was already discussed and I see a sheer lack of Quantic Destiny (and this friend Kyle) when discussing cute/adorable-ness.


No thanks, srsly, no thanks.
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 15 2011 17:39 GMT
#3578
On December 16 2011 02:22 RoMGraViTy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2011 02:06 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 16 2011 01:57 Barburas wrote:
On December 16 2011 01:48 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 16 2011 01:41 Josketh wrote:
On December 16 2011 01:38 jarrydesque wrote:
While I was sleeping, I had a dream: I was a progamer, won GSL and I married Axslav. SWEET!


WHOA WHOA WHOA....

Dibs on Axslav. lawl.

On a more serious note: Are there any out Starcraft 2 progamers?

Also, if that had already been answered, I'll ask something else, I didn't find anything when I searched.



Umm...yes and no. There's one who's not really hiding it but hasn't really announced it either. Given that he wants to make the announcement on his own terms I'm not really sure I should post his name but if you dig through this thread you can find it.

I'm just really anal about letting people deal with their sexuality themselves. It's not my place to hurry it along.


Is this a player currently in korea? Just checking we're thinking of the same person here.


I believe the majority of their time is in Korea.


Good, i was thinking of the same one too. I really like him <3


Rats! You quoted right before I decided to take it to PM's. haha I guess we'll be ok...

I like him too. I wanna see him go on a tear at MLG!
#2throwed
Josketh
Profile Joined October 2011
United States155 Posts
December 15 2011 17:43 GMT
#3579
haha, I dunno man. Destiny has an odd charm. I mean, I could go on for days about the players I find attractive...one could guess quite a few but I got some that are like way out there.
Craft naked.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 15 2011 17:43 GMT
#3580
On December 16 2011 02:37 RoMGraViTy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2011 02:36 Josketh wrote:
....crap...now my curiosity is growing out of control. o_o

I gotta smother this with food.

I've been going through the thread, not in search of the aforementioned person but just to see what was already discussed and I see a sheer lack of Quantic Destiny (and this friend Kyle) when discussing cute/adorable-ness.


No thanks, srsly, no thanks.


Same, I can honestly say that I am not attracted to Destiny in the slightest. He is hilarious and I admire his desire to train and get better...but he will not be featured in the Gay Starcraft Fantasy magazine.
#2throwed
Prev 1 177 178 179 180 181 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 225
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 536
Hyuk 451
Leta 77
NaDa 44
TT1 24
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm270
League of Legends
JimRising 714
Other Games
summit1g8740
WinterStarcraft466
Mew2King78
ViBE77
ArmadaUGS53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1046
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream156
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2176
League of Legends
• Rush1295
• Lourlo1110
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 5m
INu's Battles
7h 5m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 5m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 5m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 5m
Replay Cast
18h 5m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.