• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:30
CEST 02:30
KST 09:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8529 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 181

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 179 180 181 182 183 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
Axero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
December 16 2011 00:06 GMT
#3601
On December 16 2011 09:03 Klondikebar wrote:
They would probably be far better served doing it for a straight magazine than a gay one. I know it sucks, but if you're looking for mainstream legitimacy, you're probably not going to find it in a gay publication.

What they need is like...sports illustrated to do something about them.


I honestly think about 70% of the straight sc2 fan base would still buy it. That's just how hot it would be.
☺
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 16 2011 00:10 GMT
#3602
On December 16 2011 09:06 Axero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2011 09:03 Klondikebar wrote:
They would probably be far better served doing it for a straight magazine than a gay one. I know it sucks, but if you're looking for mainstream legitimacy, you're probably not going to find it in a gay publication.

What they need is like...sports illustrated to do something about them.


I honestly think about 70% of the straight sc2 fan base would still buy it. That's just how hot it would be.


Not if it was blatantly gay. They'd only buy it for the same reasons they like Huksy's laydown interviews, they're "ironically gay."

Believe you me, I think that our progamers are sexy as hell and they'd look incredibly good in magazines/calendars but the gay angle will turn people off a lot more than you think. The mods keep us very safe here so we're probably still kinda oblivious to how much the rest of the community feels about gays.
#2throwed
Josketh
Profile Joined October 2011
United States155 Posts
December 16 2011 00:31 GMT
#3603
I'm a photographer. You'd be amazed how many of my friends have modeled for me knowing full well that mostly gay dudes were going to see it. To be honest, it is about 50/50 gay dudes and girls. Within that, some have been talent scouts.

You'd never know unless you ask but to save the awkward, just encourage them to take the initiative with it. Like an EG + SlayerS calender and a TL calender and so on. That would cut the weird down a lot. And there would be nothing stopping them to make a "Clan War" either. Where each team could pick one or two people to do it and see which month sells the most or something. There are ton of options available to them.
Craft naked.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-16 00:50:38
December 16 2011 00:49 GMT
#3604
On December 16 2011 09:31 Josketh wrote:
I'm a photographer. You'd be amazed how many of my friends have modeled for me knowing full well that mostly gay dudes were going to see it. To be honest, it is about 50/50 gay dudes and girls. Within that, some have been talent scouts.

You'd never know unless you ask but to save the awkward, just encourage them to take the initiative with it. Like an EG + SlayerS calender and a TL calender and so on. That would cut the weird down a lot. And there would be nothing stopping them to make a "Clan War" either. Where each team could pick one or two people to do it and see which month sells the most or something. There are ton of options available to them.


That clan war idea is actually really cool. I'm a skeptic but one of the perks of being part of a community is that other people can keep you from being too much of a downer

OOOOO can we nominate people for the clan war now?

Who's the hottest person on each team. YOU CAN ONLY PICK ONE PER TEAM!

I tried to do my own nominations but I started my list with EG and got stuck I can't pick between DeMuslim and Machine!
#2throwed
Josketh
Profile Joined October 2011
United States155 Posts
December 16 2011 00:55 GMT
#3605
Yeah, my problem is that most of my picks are with EG. haha. I think the whole thing would be rather fun. And we don't need to exclude any ladies since we have some ladies who like ladies. Ailuj is pretty fierce. She could be in it.
Craft naked.
Axero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
December 16 2011 00:55 GMT
#3606
On December 16 2011 09:49 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2011 09:31 Josketh wrote:
I'm a photographer. You'd be amazed how many of my friends have modeled for me knowing full well that mostly gay dudes were going to see it. To be honest, it is about 50/50 gay dudes and girls. Within that, some have been talent scouts.

You'd never know unless you ask but to save the awkward, just encourage them to take the initiative with it. Like an EG + SlayerS calender and a TL calender and so on. That would cut the weird down a lot. And there would be nothing stopping them to make a "Clan War" either. Where each team could pick one or two people to do it and see which month sells the most or something. There are ton of options available to them.


That clan war idea is actually really cool. I'm a skeptic but one of the perks of being part of a community is that other people can keep you from being too much of a downer

OOOOO can we nominate people for the clan war now?

Who's the hottest person on each team. YOU CAN ONLY PICK ONE PER TEAM!

I tried to do my own nominations but I started my list with EG and got stuck I can't pick between DeMuslim and Machine!


Demuslim has the accent, and accents automatically win!
☺
Josketh
Profile Joined October 2011
United States155 Posts
December 16 2011 01:08 GMT
#3607
I think we should include the casters as well.
Craft naked.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 16 2011 01:17 GMT
#3608
On December 16 2011 10:08 Josketh wrote:
I think we should include the casters as well.


Haha, I think Starcraft 2 is the only sport where we deify the casters as much as the players. Damn them for all being so good looking and having awesome personalities!
#2throwed
Axero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-16 01:37:10
December 16 2011 01:35 GMT
#3609
On December 16 2011 10:08 Josketh wrote:
I think we should include the casters as well.


[image loading]

mhm.

Every time I see Tasteless part of me wishes I was a korean chick.
☺
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
December 16 2011 01:42 GMT
#3610
Oh my god....best idea ever!

Make it happen! :D
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 16 2011 02:04 GMT
#3611
On December 16 2011 10:35 Axero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2011 10:08 Josketh wrote:
I think we should include the casters as well.


[image loading]

mhm.

Every time I see Tasteless part of me wishes I was a korean chick.


I spent way too long staring at that pic. Look at the way he's smirking at us too. He knows how sexy he is, he's totally teasing us.
#2throwed
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
December 16 2011 02:07 GMT
#3612
DRG needs more love here.
He's so adorable!
moo...for DRG
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
December 16 2011 02:17 GMT
#3613
On December 16 2011 10:35 Axero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2011 10:08 Josketh wrote:
I think we should include the casters as well.


[image loading]

mhm.

Every time I see Tasteless part of me wishes I was a korean chick.


Yeah, he is dreamy. I would do anything. x.x
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
December 16 2011 02:28 GMT
#3614
On December 16 2011 11:04 Klondikebar wrote:

I spent way too long staring at that pic. Look at the way he's smirking at us too. He knows how sexy he is, he's totally teasing us.


I did the same thing. It is the most magical picture I have ever seen of him. There is too much beauty contained in one person there >.<
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 16 2011 02:29 GMT
#3615
On December 16 2011 11:07 neoghaleon55 wrote:
DRG needs more love here.
He's so adorable!


Easily one of my top 3 favorite players. I love seeing him play! And he is quite handsome. He's one of the few people that can actually pull of those glasses.
#2throwed
Axero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
December 16 2011 02:31 GMT
#3616
On December 16 2011 11:28 Troxle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2011 11:04 Klondikebar wrote:

I spent way too long staring at that pic. Look at the way he's smirking at us too. He knows how sexy he is, he's totally teasing us.


I did the same thing. It is the most magical picture I have ever seen of him. There is too much beauty contained in one person there >.<


new background for my computer when it comes monday! finally be able to play sc2 again!
☺
entrails
Profile Joined May 2008
United States93 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-16 04:23:07
December 16 2011 04:21 GMT
#3617
On August 28 2010 09:42 LingKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2010 09:30 adrenaline.CA wrote:
On August 28 2010 09:28 LingKing wrote:
I miss the days when "gays weren't all in your face about it".




*edit, incoming "USER WAS BANNED" for posting this....

gee, you mean the days when all the gays had to stay in the closet and keep their sexuality a big secret and be discriminated in society?

good ol days

No.


I don't like being bombarded with pretentious messages about your sexuality. Fine be gay, but stop telling me about it. I understand it's difficult being different and hard to find acceptance. Just stop telling me about it. I don't discriminate against gays or gay bash, heck, my mom has a lot of gay friends that I meet.

But when you move through life and the first topic of major discussion is your sexuality, something I don't really care about, I kinda wish you'd just shut up. I browse this forum for news and game related material, I'm not interested in hearing about your sexuality.


lol every time i think about this guy clicking on a thread titled "gay starcraft players" i smile. it's like.. idk.. walking into a store called 'coffee world' with a giant coffee mug out front and then being like "gahhh get all this coffee out of my face. it's fine if you like coffee but stop making me look at it ahhhh" and then wandering out in a confused, pointless daze.

User was warned for this post
Mora
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada5235 Posts
December 16 2011 04:54 GMT
#3618
On December 16 2011 09:10 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2011 09:06 Axero wrote:
On December 16 2011 09:03 Klondikebar wrote:
They would probably be far better served doing it for a straight magazine than a gay one. I know it sucks, but if you're looking for mainstream legitimacy, you're probably not going to find it in a gay publication.

What they need is like...sports illustrated to do something about them.


I honestly think about 70% of the straight sc2 fan base would still buy it. That's just how hot it would be.


Not if it was blatantly gay. They'd only buy it for the same reasons they like Huksy's laydown interviews, they're "ironically gay."

Believe you me, I think that our progamers are sexy as hell and they'd look incredibly good in magazines/calendars but the gay angle will turn people off a lot more than you think. The mods keep us very safe here so we're probably still kinda oblivious to how much the rest of the community feels about gays.


What part of my post said it would be blatantly gay?

How would we make it blatantly gay anyways? Have them sucking on lollipops and holding cucumbers?

lol.

It would just be a regular photo shoot with really good/endearing pictures of them. Hell, my original idea was to just MSN jinro and be like "hey give me a cute picture of yourself. i'm making a calendar".

I doubt I could even get my hands on any korean progamer pictures. :O
Happiness only real when shared.
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
December 16 2011 04:58 GMT
#3619
On December 16 2011 13:54 Mora wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2011 09:10 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 16 2011 09:06 Axero wrote:
On December 16 2011 09:03 Klondikebar wrote:
They would probably be far better served doing it for a straight magazine than a gay one. I know it sucks, but if you're looking for mainstream legitimacy, you're probably not going to find it in a gay publication.

What they need is like...sports illustrated to do something about them.


I honestly think about 70% of the straight sc2 fan base would still buy it. That's just how hot it would be.


Not if it was blatantly gay. They'd only buy it for the same reasons they like Huksy's laydown interviews, they're "ironically gay."

Believe you me, I think that our progamers are sexy as hell and they'd look incredibly good in magazines/calendars but the gay angle will turn people off a lot more than you think. The mods keep us very safe here so we're probably still kinda oblivious to how much the rest of the community feels about gays.


What part of my post said it would be blatantly gay?

How would we make it blatantly gay anyways? Have them sucking on lollipops and holding cucumbers?

lol.

It would just be a regular photo shoot with really good/endearing pictures of them. Hell, my original idea was to just MSN jinro and be like "hey give me a cute picture of yourself. i'm making a calendar".

I doubt I could even get my hands on any korean progamer pictures. :O


Maybe MarineKing... Hm...

Also, I call this Tasteless in the sky:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Catreina
Profile Joined April 2010
United States304 Posts
December 16 2011 06:34 GMT
#3620
On December 15 2011 09:58 Gnight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 05:21 Catreina wrote:
Your assumption was spot on, and on the note of asian girls - I have two really huge weaknesses - Asian women, and short women

if I am in a room with a short asian girl who gives me even a sideways glance, I am done.

Also, I generally do not find asian guys attractive at all - but Hero has a sort of girly quality to his looks that I thought was cute. No other asian guy even comes close to that for me.


16 years - yeah.... we have been through hell and back many times. She is my grounding rod, my common sense, my focusing crystal. Without Leigh in my life, I would not be where I am now... I might be dead. We met and knew we were soul mates almost instantly. It has been that way ever since.

Heh, we even still act like we are teenagers in love... and we are both in our 30's!


Short women, well... that's not something you hear everyday. xD

Though, seeing you have a weakness for short women, does make me wonder how short you are talking about here.
Like, asian women are generally on the small size (compared to the average of european women), so I would say that you mean around that size. But you mention a short asian girl, so perhaps you mean short for asian measures?
Enlighten me. ;p

Myself, I don't really have a preference about height in such a way I would call it my "weakness". xD
I just prefer women being around my own height (I am, 5'8 or so, we use metric system here, so not 100% sure about it in feet). If I think beyond that then, well I would prefer smaller before taller.


I know what you mean with soul mate, that one person that just... completes who you are. My girlfriend right now is that person for me. I have known her my whole life, well... technically speaking since kindergarden, and I just can't imagine any life without her being it.

It's hard to put such a thing in words, tried it enough times to know that much. Several tries were in the form of a poem for her, but the first of those poems. That one.. I just never managed to do it any better then that poem and still, whenever I read that poem, it never felt like it was...... enough to describe what she means to me. Even though she disagrees with that. >.<

It's, I guess, just something beyond what words will ever manage to capture.


Short - for american or euro girls, 5'5" or shorter
for asian girls? 5'3" or so

And for soul mates - we met, and both of us immediately thought we knew each other from somewhere else - we tried to pin it down to different things we have done, but every time we thought we had, something earlier or otherwise came up. We eventually just pinned it on "we belong together"

=)
Prev 1 179 180 181 182 183 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft533
Nina 170
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13750
Hyuk 51
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
Doublelift4332
Other Games
summit1g9418
FrodaN3321
JimRising 581
KnowMe192
ViBE114
ArmadaUGS109
Mew2King61
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1264
BasetradeTV218
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream112
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 95
• Letter146
• davetesta5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 30m
INu's Battles
11h 30m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
14h 30m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 30m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 30m
Replay Cast
22h 30m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 10h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.