• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:15
CEST 00:15
KST 07:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8044 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 183

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 181 182 183 184 185 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
adrenaLinG
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada676 Posts
December 17 2011 11:41 GMT
#3641
damn. never realized how good looking DRG is
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
December 17 2011 21:35 GMT
#3642
I think I might be alone when saying I don't find him physically attractive, but I hear personality wise he's amazing. Just not eye candy.
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
December 17 2011 21:52 GMT
#3643
On December 18 2011 06:35 Troxle wrote:
I think I might be alone when saying I don't find him physically attractive, but I hear personality wise he's amazing. Just not eye candy.


hes definitely cute.
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
December 17 2011 22:59 GMT
#3644
On December 18 2011 06:52 RoMGraViTy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2011 06:35 Troxle wrote:
I think I might be alone when saying I don't find him physically attractive, but I hear personality wise he's amazing. Just not eye candy.


hes definitely cute.


When hes smiling, laughing or just happy in general, hes adorable.
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
December 17 2011 23:13 GMT
#3645
I guess I'm just different then! I'll stick to HuK for my guaranteed cuteness dosage.
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-17 23:15:19
December 17 2011 23:15 GMT
#3646
On December 18 2011 08:13 Troxle wrote:
I guess I'm just different then! I'll stick to HuK for my guaranteed cuteness dosage.


We'll I'd agree when I see him playing, or just standing around, he doesn't seem too attractive. I guess you could say it is his personality I am attracted too.
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
December 17 2011 23:22 GMT
#3647
On December 18 2011 08:15 GDR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2011 08:13 Troxle wrote:
I guess I'm just different then! I'll stick to HuK for my guaranteed cuteness dosage.


We'll I'd agree when I see him playing, or just standing around, he doesn't seem too attractive. I guess you could say it is his personality I am attracted too.


I don't know his personality other than I've heard he's funny and just overall really outgoing, and if that's true then he's definitely got a wonderful personality (and can be cute for that!; I know quite a few people like this).
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Nuxar
Profile Joined February 2009
Canada212 Posts
December 18 2011 00:06 GMT
#3648
Okok, so mora (and his awesome pr0n) brought up a rather interesting question in me!

What forms our physical (and psychological, to a lesser extent) attraction! Like, the men that mora posted are also my kind of guy and it struck me that me and mora look similar (I say this vaguely, as in color features and similar). Both of us have brown hair, have a darker shade of skin and simingly alot of hair (Well, mora likes his beard I saw). I have generally dark complexion and unsurprisingly, I like my men witht the same kind of complexion.

But I wondered; Do I naturally like those kind of men or is it socio-normative cause? I wouldnt deny that I like those (dark-complex) kind of men and neither do I regret liking them. On the other hand, it is a question of "matching". I would not match very well with a pale-skinned, blonde, hairless guy (not to say that I am not attracted to them and neither to say that I would stop myself from dating a guy like that). I ask myself if it is that negative pair-matching that has basically formed my attraction (Dark complex > Light complex).

But "matching" is a VERY socially controlled factor. I do not see that many black guys/girls dating a white girls/guys (respectively), although this statement depends on geography, I know that it is just more "normal" to see a black guy dating a black girl and same for white people. I would definitely argue that black/white/arab/whatever; we all have the same biological base, so we should all have the same social base too, but that aint the case seemingly. So again, I wonder if I like my men because I just naturally did or because it was socailly better that I do so.

An indirect question: Why are we attracted to a particular type of men but not to another, or atleast not as much. Don't missinterperrate though: What I mean by type isn't really an individual, but a collective trait. If I was asking about the individual, I would be able to answer that question in a heartbeat
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-18 00:17:00
December 18 2011 00:16 GMT
#3649
I can't really answer that part definitively, but I'll try. Also beg to differ with the black man dating black woman thing...around here it is more common to see a black man dating a white woman than a black man dating a black woman. Personally I think we are attracted to what we are used to (i.e. ourselves). When we see people with a similar look that has a similar personality, our attraction is heightened (not saying that opposites don't attract, but I do believe similarities increase attraction). I also don't think you can pinpoint it for anyone. My best friend's sister is attracted to black men and Asian men, and refuses to date white men (she is white herself), though personality wise every man she has ever been with has been stereotypically "white". Myself I find attraction in people that look similar to me (though actually have cuteness in them unlike myself) and have a personality similar to mine (which for me, I consider my personality cute because the people I like would have the same interests, but others might not view it that way). So I guess long story short, I think there is probably something in us that just says, "This is what I like" and there is no explaining it other than we were born that way and never made a choice on what we like. Falls in the same category of "Why do I like food A and not food B, but everyone else likes food B and not food A?"

That's all I can think of to explain it!
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Velocirapture
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States983 Posts
December 18 2011 00:27 GMT
#3650
I think we all have attractions based on instinct as well as attractions based on experience. When I was younger and first discovering my sexuality I have to admit that it was the white/latino big/strong frat guy type of look. But over time I have come to love the cub community. This is partly because its where I fit in the best physically but also because the community most easily embraces who i am as a person (it helps that I am super cute with facial hair lol). In the end I think we are a mixture of these two factors.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-18 00:35:52
December 18 2011 00:34 GMT
#3651
I have really bad family issues so my Freudian guess would be that I like older super masculine men because I want a dad that accepts me.

Although Freud's theories have been...criticized. But meh, by the time I'm horny I'm not exactly thinking with my top head. Asking me to explain it probably won't have the most intelligent results.
#2throwed
adrenaLinG
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada676 Posts
December 18 2011 01:56 GMT
#3652
On December 18 2011 09:06 Nuxar wrote:
An indirect question: Why are we attracted to a particular type of men but not to another, or atleast not as much. Don't missinterperrate though: What I mean by type isn't really an individual, but a collective trait. If I was asking about the individual, I would be able to answer that question in a heartbeat

Sociologically speaking, it's not a coincidence that more tolerant, liberal societies that are more welcoming to other ethnicities/racial backgrounds also end up with a higher incidence of interracial relationships. So yes, whether we are attracted to people outside our race is not something we are "born" with and a large part comes from the socialization process going up.

The more interesting question is whether in intolerant, racist societies can find the "others" attractive. A lot of historians and critical theorists have argued that even in historical times like during the Slavery of Black Americans, there were still a lot of interracial romance but they were verboten. On the other hand, it tends to be the exception as opposed to the rule, and by and large, if a society is racist, they are likely not going to be sexually attracted to the other races.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
December 18 2011 08:19 GMT
#3653
Did you guys miss me? I was banned for 2 days! It was quite an adventure, though I'd rather be allowed to post!

I just want to throw in my 2c here. I'm not attracted to anything related to myself at all. I also like the first pic that Mora linked (that could be classified as my "type"), which is literally the opposite of me. Also, personality wise, I also prefer more relaxed, quieter people, which is also a total opposite of me.

Other observations: I've never been attracted to anyone who is younger than me, or even close to my age. The youngest person I've dated has been about 6 years my senior, ranging all the way up to 15 years my senior. I've also never been attracted to anyone my size, physically. I have a thing for tall men and I particularly like "chunky" men. I like muscles, but it must look natural.

So yeah - When everyone talks about the Korean progamers, I don't relate . They just seem asexual to me. If they are cute, then I can appreciate that, but it is more like looking at a doll than something I'd want to jump into bed with.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway - Side note - Is anyone playing Star Wars - The Old Republic? Got my hands on it today and installing as we speak. I'm interested to see how Bioware has done with a MMO.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
December 18 2011 08:27 GMT
#3654
On December 18 2011 17:19 jarrydesque wrote:
Did you guys miss me? I was banned for 2 days! It was quite an adventure, though I'd rather be allowed to post!

I just want to throw in my 2c here. I'm not attracted to anything related to myself at all. I also like the first pic that Mora linked (that could be classified as my "type"), which is literally the opposite of me. Also, personality wise, I also prefer more relaxed, quieter people, which is also a total opposite of me.

Other observations: I've never been attracted to anyone who is younger than me, or even close to my age. The youngest person I've dated has been about 6 years my senior, ranging all the way up to 15 years my senior. I've also never been attracted to anyone my size, physically. I have a thing for tall men and I particularly like "chunky" men. I like muscles, but it must look natural.

So yeah - When everyone talks about the Korean progamers, I don't relate . They just seem asexual to me. If they are cute, then I can appreciate that, but it is more like looking at a doll than something I'd want to jump into bed with.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway - Side note - Is anyone playing Star Wars - The Old Republic? Got my hands on it today and installing as we speak. I'm interested to see how Bioware has done with a MMO.

CAN YOU STOP THAT INFERNAL BANGING IN THE BACKGROUND PLEASE!
I lol'd. im gonna stalk you more often now.

and so far I seem to be attracted to similarities more than differences right now.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 18 2011 16:07 GMT
#3655
On December 18 2011 17:19 jarrydesque wrote:
Did you guys miss me? I was banned for 2 days! It was quite an adventure, though I'd rather be allowed to post!

I just want to throw in my 2c here. I'm not attracted to anything related to myself at all. I also like the first pic that Mora linked (that could be classified as my "type"), which is literally the opposite of me. Also, personality wise, I also prefer more relaxed, quieter people, which is also a total opposite of me.

Other observations: I've never been attracted to anyone who is younger than me, or even close to my age. The youngest person I've dated has been about 6 years my senior, ranging all the way up to 15 years my senior. I've also never been attracted to anyone my size, physically. I have a thing for tall men and I particularly like "chunky" men. I like muscles, but it must look natural.

So yeah - When everyone talks about the Korean progamers, I don't relate . They just seem asexual to me. If they are cute, then I can appreciate that, but it is more like looking at a doll than something I'd want to jump into bed with.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway - Side note - Is anyone playing Star Wars - The Old Republic? Got my hands on it today and installing as we speak. I'm interested to see how Bioware has done with a MMO.


You're not supposed to get banned silly!

And yeah, I dated a guy that was actually 16 years older than me before but it turned out to be a disaster. He was a workaholic so he never did anything except work and he was REALLY self absorbed. He probably thought I was obnoxious and clingy.

Needless to say after that failed experiment I reigned in the age range a little bit. 5-8 years older than me is perfect.
#2throwed
EndOfLineTv
Profile Joined February 2011
United States741 Posts
December 18 2011 17:02 GMT
#3656
My work (Vida) Had our company's xmas part at a large local gay bar. Town

All that you can drink open bar from 8 - 11. So me and my two gay friends + GF were throwing back all kinds of tasty scotches on the rocks ^_^

Anyway: we had an interesting conversation about being or not being a morning person. Our conclusion:
Every gay person that we know, are morning people. So, the question is, does any gay person who hates the morning actually exist?!?!





Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-18 17:14:10
December 18 2011 17:13 GMT
#3657
On December 19 2011 02:02 EndOfLine wrote:
My work (Vida) Had our company's xmas part at a large local gay bar. Town

All that you can drink open bar from 8 - 11. So me and my two gay friends + GF were throwing back all kinds of tasty scotches on the rocks ^_^

Anyway: we had an interesting conversation about being or not being a morning person. Our conclusion:
Every gay person that we know, are morning people. So, the question is, does any gay person who hates the morning actually exist?!?!







*raises hand* Do not fracking talk to me before 10am.
#2throwed
Darkong
Profile Joined February 2010
United Kingdom418 Posts
December 18 2011 17:48 GMT
#3658
On December 19 2011 02:02 EndOfLine wrote:
My work (Vida) Had our company's xmas part at a large local gay bar. Town

All that you can drink open bar from 8 - 11. So me and my two gay friends + GF were throwing back all kinds of tasty scotches on the rocks ^_^

Anyway: we had an interesting conversation about being or not being a morning person. Our conclusion:
Every gay person that we know, are morning people. So, the question is, does any gay person who hates the morning actually exist?!?!


I can get up at any time but I'm a bit of a slow starter, I wander around the house in a daze for 20 or 30 mins until I get some food and tea and wake up properly, doesn't matter if its at 5am or 5pm though.

On a completely unrelated note, great news today cos it seems my partner will be home for christmas rather than away at work, so YAY! for that, but it means I can't open the figurines he got me until christmas day
Trolling the Battle.Net forums, the most fun you can have with your pants on.
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
December 18 2011 17:48 GMT
#3659
On December 19 2011 02:13 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2011 02:02 EndOfLine wrote:
My work (Vida) Had our company's xmas part at a large local gay bar. Town

All that you can drink open bar from 8 - 11. So me and my two gay friends + GF were throwing back all kinds of tasty scotches on the rocks ^_^

Anyway: we had an interesting conversation about being or not being a morning person. Our conclusion:
Every gay person that we know, are morning people. So, the question is, does any gay person who hates the morning actually exist?!?!







*raises hand* Do not fracking talk to me before 10am.

This entirely, or even later.
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Axero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-18 18:04:01
December 18 2011 18:01 GMT
#3660
On December 18 2011 17:19 jarrydesque wrote:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway - Side note - Is anyone playing Star Wars - The Old Republic? Got my hands on it today and installing as we speak. I'm interested to see how Bioware has done with a MMO.


What server are you playing on? I'm grabbing the game tomorrow. Looks amazing from what I've seen my friend play so far.
☺
Prev 1 181 182 183 184 185 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O159
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft177
Nina 66
ViBE56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14177
ZZZero.O 159
Dewaltoss 142
firebathero 92
Hyuk 74
Terrorterran 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm141
febbydoto44
League of Legends
Doublelift4227
Counter-Strike
Fnx 817
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5823
Other Games
summit1g6682
FrodaN2407
fl0m726
mouzStarbuck367
JimRising 273
KnowMe259
ToD207
ArmadaUGS142
Mew2King40
Railgan30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1184
BasetradeTV170
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 61
• musti20045 35
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen106
Other Games
• imaqtpie806
• Shiphtur219
• tFFMrPink 15
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 46m
INu's Battles
13h 46m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 46m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.