• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:07
CEST 21:07
KST 04:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8123 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 184

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 182 183 184 185 186 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
Match
Profile Joined January 2011
215 Posts
December 18 2011 18:04 GMT
#3661
I hate mornings. I really, really, really do. If I don't have to do anything I'll just sleep until like 1pm.
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
December 18 2011 19:01 GMT
#3662
On December 19 2011 02:13 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2011 02:02 EndOfLine wrote:
My work (Vida) Had our company's xmas part at a large local gay bar. Town

All that you can drink open bar from 8 - 11. So me and my two gay friends + GF were throwing back all kinds of tasty scotches on the rocks ^_^

Anyway: we had an interesting conversation about being or not being a morning person. Our conclusion:
Every gay person that we know, are morning people. So, the question is, does any gay person who hates the morning actually exist?!?!







*raises hand* Do not fracking talk to me before 10am.

i'll never talk to you again
XeliN
Profile Joined June 2009
United Kingdom1755 Posts
December 18 2011 19:24 GMT
#3663
Im sure theres a joke to be made from the above conversation about gay people liking twilight.

If only I could construct it ^^
Adonai bless
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 18 2011 20:38 GMT
#3664
On December 19 2011 04:24 XeliN wrote:
Im sure theres a joke to be made from the above conversation about gay people liking twilight.

If only I could construct it ^^



No. Not even gay people like Twilight. I would z-snap a steak right into Edward's heart and then I would slap Bella, closed fisted.

@Roe
#2throwed
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
December 18 2011 21:02 GMT
#3665
On December 19 2011 03:01 Axero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2011 17:19 jarrydesque wrote:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway - Side note - Is anyone playing Star Wars - The Old Republic? Got my hands on it today and installing as we speak. I'm interested to see how Bioware has done with a MMO.


What server are you playing on? I'm grabbing the game tomorrow. Looks amazing from what I've seen my friend play so far.


There is a server called Frost *something*. Frost claw or Frost Talon - we'll be on that server - joining a bunch of friends I used to play wow with.

Twilight I would totally just turn Edward to ash, slap Bella... and Jacob could come home with me.. for sho.

I spent the whole day in the pool - we had such a lovely lunch and LOTS of wine... I'm feeling quite sunburnt and hung over right now .
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Barburas
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom247 Posts
December 18 2011 21:18 GMT
#3666
Jarry! I'll be playing SWTOR in a day or two, need to get a bit of money first to buy it t.t

What side are you? Republic or Imperial? I was going to join my friend on the big PvP server when I get it, but apparently it has 5-7 hour queues during the day :[
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
December 18 2011 21:37 GMT
#3667
On December 19 2011 06:18 Barburas wrote:
Jarry! I'll be playing SWTOR in a day or two, need to get a bit of money first to buy it t.t

What side are you? Republic or Imperial? I was going to join my friend on the big PvP server when I get it, but apparently it has 5-7 hour queues during the day :[


I'm actually not even playing yet. I have SUCH bad luck with new games. It's a very rare thing for me to be able to get a game and then play it. It always fucks out somehow. This time I locked my account when trying to log in.

I sent a message to support, but no luck yet.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Barburas
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom247 Posts
December 18 2011 21:42 GMT
#3668
Ohh okay, I heard of people having issues with Origin - was it an origin problem? From a selfish point of view maybe we'll be able to level together or something

But yeah, I'm going to need to scrounge some money somehow as I can't afford it yet :[
forevern00b.jpeg
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom6 Posts
December 18 2011 21:54 GMT
#3669
On August 27 2010 21:14 hazz wrote:
what are your thoughts on being molested by Artosis?

User was warned for this post



that just made me loool

but im glad that u guys / girls feel comfortable talking about in this way good on u.. the way i see it more ladies for me


ooooooh yeaaaaah
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 18 2011 22:21 GMT
#3670
On December 19 2011 06:54 forevern00b.jpeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2010 21:14 hazz wrote:
what are your thoughts on being molested by Artosis?

User was warned for this post



that just made me loool

but im glad that u guys / girls feel comfortable talking about in this way good on u.. the way i see it more ladies for me


ooooooh yeaaaaah


Srsly! If Neil Patrick Harris wasn't gay, there would be no heterosexual sex EVER. Women would just be using vibrators and thinking of him.
#2throwed
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
December 18 2011 22:34 GMT
#3671
On December 19 2011 06:02 jarrydesque wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2011 03:01 Axero wrote:
On December 18 2011 17:19 jarrydesque wrote:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway - Side note - Is anyone playing Star Wars - The Old Republic? Got my hands on it today and installing as we speak. I'm interested to see how Bioware has done with a MMO.


What server are you playing on? I'm grabbing the game tomorrow. Looks amazing from what I've seen my friend play so far.


There is a server called Frost *something*. Frost claw or Frost Talon - we'll be on that server - joining a bunch of friends I used to play wow with.

Twilight I would totally just turn Edward to ash, slap Bella... and Jacob could come home with me.. for sho.

I spent the whole day in the pool - we had such a lovely lunch and LOTS of wine... I'm feeling quite sunburnt and hung over right now .


Oh, Jacob. Why can't you be a good actor? So sexy.

I'm buying SW:TOR, but I imagine all of you are on a EU server. I have no problem playing on one, but I'm not sure if I buy a copy in the US if I can play on EU servers. If they set it up like Blizzard does.
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
December 18 2011 22:41 GMT
#3672
I'm not gonna be investing in another mmo any time soon. Just got done with WoW after 5 years of that I want RTS and FPS ^.^

Also mornings = worst time of the day...I don't become human until at least 11 am (1 pm or later on weekends and holidays)
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Barburas
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom247 Posts
December 18 2011 22:48 GMT
#3673
Well thing that attracts me to SWTOR is you can more or less play it as a single player rpg if you want, the quests and story are that well done. Plus each class has its own unique story. But yeah, I can 100% appreciate not wanting to get addicted/sucked into another MMO.
Pvtparts
Profile Joined April 2011
3 Posts
December 18 2011 22:55 GMT
#3674
On December 19 2011 02:02 EndOfLine wrote:
My work (Vida) Had our company's xmas part at a large local gay bar. Town

All that you can drink open bar from 8 - 11. So me and my two gay friends + GF were throwing back all kinds of tasty scotches on the rocks ^_^

Anyway: we had an interesting conversation about being or not being a morning person. Our conclusion:
Every gay person that we know, are morning people. So, the question is, does any gay person who hates the morning actually exist?!?!







I can't STAND mornings... I'll sleep till 1-2p.m. without alarm or being bothered (any longer and I hate myself), and if I don't have caffeine it takes me at least an hour to be nice/happy, (Not that I mean to be rude or think being tired is an excuse). However I wish I could wake up earlier and have been trying to get on better sleeping schedules for the past couple semesters seeing as the real world is coming soon, but being a student with mostly night classes I don't have much motivation...
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
December 18 2011 23:44 GMT
#3675
On December 19 2011 07:34 GDR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2011 06:02 jarrydesque wrote:
On December 19 2011 03:01 Axero wrote:
On December 18 2011 17:19 jarrydesque wrote:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway - Side note - Is anyone playing Star Wars - The Old Republic? Got my hands on it today and installing as we speak. I'm interested to see how Bioware has done with a MMO.


What server are you playing on? I'm grabbing the game tomorrow. Looks amazing from what I've seen my friend play so far.


There is a server called Frost *something*. Frost claw or Frost Talon - we'll be on that server - joining a bunch of friends I used to play wow with.

Twilight I would totally just turn Edward to ash, slap Bella... and Jacob could come home with me.. for sho.

I spent the whole day in the pool - we had such a lovely lunch and LOTS of wine... I'm feeling quite sunburnt and hung over right now .


Oh, Jacob. Why can't you be a good actor? So sexy.

I'm buying SW:TOR, but I imagine all of you are on a EU server. I have no problem playing on one, but I'm not sure if I buy a copy in the US if I can play on EU servers. If they set it up like Blizzard does.


Agreed, that series can rot in a fire, but Lautner.....stunning.
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 18 2011 23:49 GMT
#3676
On December 19 2011 08:44 RoMGraViTy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2011 07:34 GDR wrote:
On December 19 2011 06:02 jarrydesque wrote:
On December 19 2011 03:01 Axero wrote:
On December 18 2011 17:19 jarrydesque wrote:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway - Side note - Is anyone playing Star Wars - The Old Republic? Got my hands on it today and installing as we speak. I'm interested to see how Bioware has done with a MMO.


What server are you playing on? I'm grabbing the game tomorrow. Looks amazing from what I've seen my friend play so far.


There is a server called Frost *something*. Frost claw or Frost Talon - we'll be on that server - joining a bunch of friends I used to play wow with.

Twilight I would totally just turn Edward to ash, slap Bella... and Jacob could come home with me.. for sho.

I spent the whole day in the pool - we had such a lovely lunch and LOTS of wine... I'm feeling quite sunburnt and hung over right now .


Oh, Jacob. Why can't you be a good actor? So sexy.

I'm buying SW:TOR, but I imagine all of you are on a EU server. I have no problem playing on one, but I'm not sure if I buy a copy in the US if I can play on EU servers. If they set it up like Blizzard does.


Agreed, that series can rot in a fire, but Lautner.....stunning.


He's also underage you perverts.
#2throwed
Gnight
Profile Joined September 2011
77 Posts
December 19 2011 00:01 GMT
#3677
On December 16 2011 15:34 Catreina wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 09:58 Gnight wrote:
On December 15 2011 05:21 Catreina wrote:
Your assumption was spot on, and on the note of asian girls - I have two really huge weaknesses - Asian women, and short women

if I am in a room with a short asian girl who gives me even a sideways glance, I am done.

Also, I generally do not find asian guys attractive at all - but Hero has a sort of girly quality to his looks that I thought was cute. No other asian guy even comes close to that for me.


16 years - yeah.... we have been through hell and back many times. She is my grounding rod, my common sense, my focusing crystal. Without Leigh in my life, I would not be where I am now... I might be dead. We met and knew we were soul mates almost instantly. It has been that way ever since.

Heh, we even still act like we are teenagers in love... and we are both in our 30's!


Short women, well... that's not something you hear everyday. xD

Though, seeing you have a weakness for short women, does make me wonder how short you are talking about here.
Like, asian women are generally on the small size (compared to the average of european women), so I would say that you mean around that size. But you mention a short asian girl, so perhaps you mean short for asian measures?
Enlighten me. ;p

Myself, I don't really have a preference about height in such a way I would call it my "weakness". xD
I just prefer women being around my own height (I am, 5'8 or so, we use metric system here, so not 100% sure about it in feet). If I think beyond that then, well I would prefer smaller before taller.


I know what you mean with soul mate, that one person that just... completes who you are. My girlfriend right now is that person for me. I have known her my whole life, well... technically speaking since kindergarden, and I just can't imagine any life without her being it.

It's hard to put such a thing in words, tried it enough times to know that much. Several tries were in the form of a poem for her, but the first of those poems. That one.. I just never managed to do it any better then that poem and still, whenever I read that poem, it never felt like it was...... enough to describe what she means to me. Even though she disagrees with that. >.<

It's, I guess, just something beyond what words will ever manage to capture.


Short - for american or euro girls, 5'5" or shorter
for asian girls? 5'3" or so

And for soul mates - we met, and both of us immediately thought we knew each other from somewhere else - we tried to pin it down to different things we have done, but every time we thought we had, something earlier or otherwise came up. We eventually just pinned it on "we belong together"

=)


Mhmm, that isn't super short or anything, but short nonetheless. Don't think I 5'5" is alot shorter then my prefered taste, though can't say for sure without actually seeing it for myself. 5'3" on the other hand, feel like that is a bit "too" short for my taste. >.<

Talking about length (and weaknesses), I absolutely love long, straight hair. And with long hair, I mean reaching at least past the shoulder blades, around the lower back is just... "perfect". Not that I really mind it reaching further then that, just till the butt is a bit "stretching" for my taste.
I just love to run my fingers through, well I want to say "hair" here, but saying just that sorta sounds weird. But you get what I mean, at least I hope so. >.<

Combine those two, asian + long raven black hair, and put such a beauty in my sight, then there is no doubt I will start mentioning a threesome to my girlfriend.

Btw, Is there any reason behind this "weakness" of yours? Or, it's just "there" and you can't really say why or how it came to that?



@everyone who dislikes mornings,

Just be happy you have "regular" mornings, wheter you like them or not, because not everyone is as lucky to have even those. ^ ^
“Sleep is like the unicorn - it is rumored to exist, but I doubt I will see any”
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
December 19 2011 00:41 GMT
#3678
On December 19 2011 08:49 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2011 08:44 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On December 19 2011 07:34 GDR wrote:
On December 19 2011 06:02 jarrydesque wrote:
On December 19 2011 03:01 Axero wrote:
On December 18 2011 17:19 jarrydesque wrote:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway - Side note - Is anyone playing Star Wars - The Old Republic? Got my hands on it today and installing as we speak. I'm interested to see how Bioware has done with a MMO.


What server are you playing on? I'm grabbing the game tomorrow. Looks amazing from what I've seen my friend play so far.


There is a server called Frost *something*. Frost claw or Frost Talon - we'll be on that server - joining a bunch of friends I used to play wow with.

Twilight I would totally just turn Edward to ash, slap Bella... and Jacob could come home with me.. for sho.

I spent the whole day in the pool - we had such a lovely lunch and LOTS of wine... I'm feeling quite sunburnt and hung over right now .


Oh, Jacob. Why can't you be a good actor? So sexy.

I'm buying SW:TOR, but I imagine all of you are on a EU server. I have no problem playing on one, but I'm not sure if I buy a copy in the US if I can play on EU servers. If they set it up like Blizzard does.


Agreed, that series can rot in a fire, but Lautner.....stunning.


He's also underage you perverts.


He is like... The same age as me. So young! t.t

Also, mornings? They're pretty easy. I don't generally wake up too-too early, but regardless the amount I have slept, I can wake up on a dime. I often go to sleep 3 or 4 am (this weekend actually for Blizzard Cup!), and then wake up the following day 6:30 am to go for work. Somehow I manage.
Match
Profile Joined January 2011
215 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-19 00:52:00
December 19 2011 00:51 GMT
#3679
On December 19 2011 09:41 GDR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2011 08:49 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 19 2011 08:44 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On December 19 2011 07:34 GDR wrote:
On December 19 2011 06:02 jarrydesque wrote:
On December 19 2011 03:01 Axero wrote:
On December 18 2011 17:19 jarrydesque wrote:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway - Side note - Is anyone playing Star Wars - The Old Republic? Got my hands on it today and installing as we speak. I'm interested to see how Bioware has done with a MMO.


What server are you playing on? I'm grabbing the game tomorrow. Looks amazing from what I've seen my friend play so far.


There is a server called Frost *something*. Frost claw or Frost Talon - we'll be on that server - joining a bunch of friends I used to play wow with.

Twilight I would totally just turn Edward to ash, slap Bella... and Jacob could come home with me.. for sho.

I spent the whole day in the pool - we had such a lovely lunch and LOTS of wine... I'm feeling quite sunburnt and hung over right now .


Oh, Jacob. Why can't you be a good actor? So sexy.

I'm buying SW:TOR, but I imagine all of you are on a EU server. I have no problem playing on one, but I'm not sure if I buy a copy in the US if I can play on EU servers. If they set it up like Blizzard does.


Agreed, that series can rot in a fire, but Lautner.....stunning.


He's also underage you perverts.


He is like... The same age as me. So young! t.t

Also, mornings? They're pretty easy. I don't generally wake up too-too early, but regardless the amount I have slept, I can wake up on a dime. I often go to sleep 3 or 4 am (this weekend actually for Blizzard Cup!), and then wake up the following day 6:30 am to go for work. Somehow I manage.

Dude.

What.

I can't function properly without 8 hours of sleep. :|
LeibSaiLeib
Profile Joined October 2010
173 Posts
December 19 2011 00:57 GMT
#3680
Hello gay people!

I have a question, my mother is obsessed with some toughts about gay people, these are:

1)Gay people do parades and stuff, but do hetero people do parades? no they dont (she obv means parade about beeing hetero)

2)Cant gay people shut up, i woudlnt mind if they would be gay, but they dont have to advertise it ALL THE TIME.

3)I say to her that discrimination is real thing still, even if people say it isnt every single reasearch shows that discrimination is real and happens all the time. Then she responds that discrimination is also towards fat people, "ugly" people etc, why arent they geting attention? Why must gay people have more rights then others?

I really dunno how to answer these questions without her bringind up one of those reasons above. So id ask those questions of gay people here, since i dont know any in real life (well atelast i dont care if somone is gay or not so i never ever ask, and if they say he is gay, dont give a dam).
Prev 1 182 183 184 185 186 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
BRAT_OK 54
JuggernautJason50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24064
Mini 407
Hyuk 157
firebathero 127
ggaemo 120
Dewaltoss 110
Hyun 39
ZZZero.O 27
ToSsGirL 23
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Gorgc7406
febbydoto15
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3593
Khaldor1365
crisheroes1098
Liquid`Hasu802
Other Games
FrodaN2776
Beastyqt905
fl0m896
KnowMe458
mouzStarbuck274
ArmadaUGS137
Mew2King57
Trikslyr43
Chillindude19
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1080
BasetradeTV201
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 94
• StrangeGG 43
• Adnapsc2 20
• LUISG 9
• Letter141
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 39
• 80smullet 20
• Azhi_Dahaki2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8203
• WagamamaTV494
Other Games
• imaqtpie954
• Shiphtur296
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 54m
INu's Battles
16h 54m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 54m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 54m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.