• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:53
CEST 02:53
KST 09:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8103 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 186

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 184 185 186 187 188 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
December 19 2011 04:05 GMT
#3701
On December 19 2011 12:58 Axero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2011 12:49 Invoker wrote:
@Roe, It's almost 200 pages long. How am I supposed to read all


It makes for a good read inbetween games.

How many people here are fans of The Walking Dead series?


hell yes
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Nuxar
Profile Joined February 2009
Canada212 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-19 05:31:56
December 19 2011 04:07 GMT
#3702
@ Klondike: The primary goals of gay parades is to increase the awarness of violence against gays and also to create a temporary sanctuary for gay people. Although what I dont like is that most heterosexuals (like Xelins mum, no offense at all) only see guys in glittering thongs and then they get the false idea that all gay people are like that (most of them think that gay people walk publicly like in parades...ITS A PARADE). Anyway, I generally encourage parades because they are fun, allow people to meet different kinds of people and learn about us.

@guy who asked the questions (EDIT: SRY, I was reading your post while writing this one )
1. We do parades because we ARE oppressed to a critical point (homophobia causes many deaths of homosexuals) whereas hetero sexuals are not at all. I never heard of a guy getting killed because he is straight.

2.Your mum seems to have the stereotype-driven perception of things (totally a bad thing). When she says that she doesnt like it that gays advertise their "gayness", she is obviously only looking at those who do.

There are PLENTY of gay people who don't even show an ounce of "gayness" in public. Those people thus pass right under your moms "gaydar". Logically then, if the "non-advertising gays" pass unnoticed by her, then she will only notice those who are very public about themselves and so she will think that all gays are like that, which is completely untrue. These kinds of perception narrows and closes our minds at an exponential level (I actually mean: mathematically exponential rate).

@Invoker: Then you should also be offended by the "reader thread", the "girl thread" and every other sub-community thread. Please think more critically next time you say something like that in here.


So, a gay league would be interesting indeed but I think it might attract alot of unwanted attention. We are going to have to deal with alot more people like the poster above; They will ask us why we are making one and it will give us a headache :S
But I am up for our own league!

Also, walking-dead fan reporting in!
Invoker
Profile Joined October 2010
Belgium686 Posts
December 19 2011 04:07 GMT
#3703
On December 19 2011 12:58 Manifesto7 wrote:
Don't feed the trolls. Fuck, how many times does it have to be said.


1) You can be more polite as a person who has authority.
2) I can't be troll just because you don't agree with me.
3) And I said earlier, it's not my intention to offend or hurt people.
There is no fate, but what we make.
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
December 19 2011 04:15 GMT
#3704
On December 19 2011 13:07 Invoker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2011 12:58 Manifesto7 wrote:
Don't feed the trolls. Fuck, how many times does it have to be said.


1) You can be more polite as a person who has authority.
2) I can't be troll just because you don't agree with me.
3) And I said earlier, it's not my intention to offend or hurt people.


I wasn't talking to you.
ModeratorGodfather
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
December 19 2011 04:18 GMT
#3705
On December 19 2011 13:07 Nuxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
@ Klondike: The primary goals of gay parades is to increase the awarness of violence against gays and also to create a temporary sanctuary for gay people. Although what I dont like is that most heterosexuals (like Xelins mum, no offense at all) only see guys in glittering thongs and then they get the false idea that all gay people are like that (most of them think that gay people walk publicly like in parades...ITS A PARADE). Anyway, I generally encourage parades because they are fun, allow people to meet different kinds of people and learn about us.

@Xerlin
1. We do parades because we ARE oppressed to a critical point (homophobia causes many deaths of homosexuals) whereas hetero sexuals are not at all. I never heard of a guy getting killed because he is straight.

2.Your mum seems to have the stereotype-driven perception of things (totally a bad thing). When she says that she doesnt like it that gays advertise their "gayness", she is obviously only looking at those who do.

There are PLENTY of gay people who don't even show an ounce of "gayness" in public. Those people thus pass right under your moms "gaydar". Logically then, if the "non-advertising gays" pass unnoticed by her, then she will only notice those who are very public about themselves and so she will think that all gays are like that, which is completely untrue. These kinds of perception narrows and closes our minds at an exponential level (I actually mean: mathematically exponential rate).

@Invoker: Then you should also be offended by the "reader thread", the "girl thread" and every other sub-community thread. Please think more critically next time you say something like that in here.


So, a gay league would be interesting indeed but I think it might attract alot of unwanted attention. We are going to have to deal with alot more people like the poster above; They will ask us why we are making one and it will give us a headache :S
But I am up for our own league!

Also, walking-dead fan reporting in!


We could call it the GSL... Oh, wait.
Invoker
Profile Joined October 2010
Belgium686 Posts
December 19 2011 04:19 GMT
#3706
On December 19 2011 13:15 Manifesto7 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2011 13:07 Invoker wrote:
On December 19 2011 12:58 Manifesto7 wrote:
Don't feed the trolls. Fuck, how many times does it have to be said.


1) You can be more polite as a person who has authority.
2) I can't be troll just because you don't agree with me.
3) And I said earlier, it's not my intention to offend or hurt people.


I wasn't talking to you.


Oh. Okay then. My bad.
There is no fate, but what we make.
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
December 19 2011 04:19 GMT
#3707
So after about 8 hours for SW: TOR... It's... interesting.

A lot of the times I forget I'm playing a MMO... and I'm a endgame raider type, though with this much effort in the actual story line (in terms of levelling) I'm interested to see what endgame is like.

Also, don't play Consular/whatever the Sith version is - EVERYONE is playing one.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
December 19 2011 04:22 GMT
#3708
On December 19 2011 13:19 jarrydesque wrote:
So after about 8 hours for SW: TOR... It's... interesting.

A lot of the times I forget I'm playing a MMO... and I'm a endgame raider type, though with this much effort in the actual story line (in terms of levelling) I'm interested to see what endgame is like.

Also, don't play Consular/whatever the Sith version is - EVERYONE is playing one.


Because, in the Beta it was ridiculous and just kicked everything's face in. I didn't enjoy playing it though -- Bounty Hunters man!
Axero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
December 19 2011 04:25 GMT
#3709
On December 19 2011 13:19 jarrydesque wrote:
So after about 8 hours for SW: TOR... It's... interesting.

A lot of the times I forget I'm playing a MMO... and I'm a endgame raider type, though with this much effort in the actual story line (in terms of levelling) I'm interested to see what endgame is like.

Also, don't play Consular/whatever the Sith version is - EVERYONE is playing one.


So you made republic on frostalon? I'll make a character there tomorrow, probably a healer. What did you make Jarry?
☺
XeliN
Profile Joined June 2009
United Kingdom1755 Posts
December 19 2011 04:26 GMT
#3710
Nuxar, just to clarify, I wasn't the person who originally asked about the parades and other things, I just responded, and not in the way I suspect you think I did xD

Or to rephrase... leave my mum out of it!... lol
Adonai bless
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 19 2011 04:35 GMT
#3711
On December 19 2011 13:07 Nuxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
@ Klondike: The primary goals of gay parades is to increase the awarness of violence against gays and also to create a temporary sanctuary for gay people. Although what I dont like is that most heterosexuals (like Xelins mum, no offense at all) only see guys in glittering thongs and then they get the false idea that all gay people are like that (most of them think that gay people walk publicly like in parades...ITS A PARADE). Anyway, I generally encourage parades because they are fun, allow people to meet different kinds of people and learn about us.

@Xerlin
1. We do parades because we ARE oppressed to a critical point (homophobia causes many deaths of homosexuals) whereas hetero sexuals are not at all. I never heard of a guy getting killed because he is straight.

2.Your mum seems to have the stereotype-driven perception of things (totally a bad thing). When she says that she doesnt like it that gays advertise their "gayness", she is obviously only looking at those who do.

There are PLENTY of gay people who don't even show an ounce of "gayness" in public. Those people thus pass right under your moms "gaydar". Logically then, if the "non-advertising gays" pass unnoticed by her, then she will only notice those who are very public about themselves and so she will think that all gays are like that, which is completely untrue. These kinds of perception narrows and closes our minds at an exponential level (I actually mean: mathematically exponential rate).

@Invoker: Then you should also be offended by the "reader thread", the "girl thread" and every other sub-community thread. Please think more critically next time you say something like that in here.


So, a gay league would be interesting indeed but I think it might attract alot of unwanted attention. We are going to have to deal with alot more people like the poster above; They will ask us why we are making one and it will give us a headache :S
But I am up for our own league!

Also, walking-dead fan reporting in!


We can tell the trolls exactly what they wanna hear, that we formed a gay team so we could all butt f*ck each other in between games.

I imagine that's what most people think when they ask the question "why are those gays forming a group?" The world must be a really weird place when you're a bigot.
#2throwed
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
December 19 2011 04:40 GMT
#3712
Walking Dead! <3 Hate having to wait til February!

A team would be an awesome idea! Especially since next season I'm trying to push myself to high masters.
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
adrenaLinG
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada676 Posts
December 19 2011 04:45 GMT
#3713
On December 19 2011 13:18 GDR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2011 13:07 Nuxar wrote:
@ Klondike: The primary goals of gay parades is to increase the awarness of violence against gays and also to create a temporary sanctuary for gay people. Although what I dont like is that most heterosexuals (like Xelins mum, no offense at all) only see guys in glittering thongs and then they get the false idea that all gay people are like that (most of them think that gay people walk publicly like in parades...ITS A PARADE). Anyway, I generally encourage parades because they are fun, allow people to meet different kinds of people and learn about us.

@Xerlin
1. We do parades because we ARE oppressed to a critical point (homophobia causes many deaths of homosexuals) whereas hetero sexuals are not at all. I never heard of a guy getting killed because he is straight.

2.Your mum seems to have the stereotype-driven perception of things (totally a bad thing). When she says that she doesnt like it that gays advertise their "gayness", she is obviously only looking at those who do.

There are PLENTY of gay people who don't even show an ounce of "gayness" in public. Those people thus pass right under your moms "gaydar". Logically then, if the "non-advertising gays" pass unnoticed by her, then she will only notice those who are very public about themselves and so she will think that all gays are like that, which is completely untrue. These kinds of perception narrows and closes our minds at an exponential level (I actually mean: mathematically exponential rate).

@Invoker: Then you should also be offended by the "reader thread", the "girl thread" and every other sub-community thread. Please think more critically next time you say something like that in here.


So, a gay league would be interesting indeed but I think it might attract alot of unwanted attention. We are going to have to deal with alot more people like the poster above; They will ask us why we are making one and it will give us a headache :S
But I am up for our own league!

Also, walking-dead fan reporting in!


We could call it the GSL... Oh, wait.


yes. the gay starcraft league!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Axero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
December 19 2011 04:54 GMT
#3714
On December 19 2011 13:40 Troxle wrote:
Walking Dead! <3 Hate having to wait til February!


I know, it's killing me to wait. Daryl is my favorite character, I love Norman Reedus' acting.
☺
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 19 2011 05:17 GMT
#3715
On December 19 2011 13:40 Troxle wrote:
Walking Dead! <3 Hate having to wait til February!

A team would be an awesome idea! Especially since next season I'm trying to push myself to high masters.


Ideally I'd like to be Master by HOTS. Diamond by the end of the year. But I just have issues putting in the number of games it would take to get good. STUPID JOB!
#2throwed
Nuxar
Profile Joined February 2009
Canada212 Posts
December 19 2011 05:35 GMT
#3716
O_O im so sorry Xerlin, I wasnt thinking straight (pun intended) when I wrote the post Edited!

But idk if i want to really be good at sc2 anymore. Its such a fun game but I seem to be so much better at dota 2 then starcraft 2. I will try though, because I am not quitting homosexual!
Axero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
December 19 2011 05:49 GMT
#3717
On December 19 2011 14:35 Nuxar wrote:
O_O im so sorry Xerlin, I wasnt thinking straight (pun intended) when I wrote the post Edited!

But idk if i want to really be good at sc2 anymore. Its such a fun game but I seem to be so much better at dota 2 then starcraft 2. I will try though, because I am not quitting homosexual!


It's so hard to find decent people to play with in DotA 2 beta -_-
☺
Barburas
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom247 Posts
December 19 2011 11:52 GMT
#3718
On December 19 2011 13:19 jarrydesque wrote:
So after about 8 hours for SW: TOR... It's... interesting.

A lot of the times I forget I'm playing a MMO... and I'm a endgame raider type, though with this much effort in the actual story line (in terms of levelling) I'm interested to see what endgame is like.

Also, don't play Consular/whatever the Sith version is - EVERYONE is playing one.


So what did you actually play? I was deliberating between Jedi Knight/Sith Warrior (and then probably into guardian, even though I like DPS more than tanking just having one single lightsaber is more aesthetically pleasing for me) or Sith Inquisitor (but then I wasn't sure if I could play Sage like a pure DPS class or not, and I kind of wanted to go that route for some of the cool RP/lore stuff you get playing through their story).

Still not got the game yet though :[
EndOfLineTv
Profile Joined February 2011
United States741 Posts
December 19 2011 12:19 GMT
#3719
On December 19 2011 07:21 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2011 06:54 forevern00b.jpeg wrote:
On August 27 2010 21:14 hazz wrote:
what are your thoughts on being molested by Artosis?

User was warned for this post



that just made me loool

but im glad that u guys / girls feel comfortable talking about in this way good on u.. the way i see it more ladies for me


ooooooh yeaaaaah


Srsly! If Neil Patrick Harris wasn't gay, there would be no heterosexual sex EVER. Women would just be using vibrators and thinking of him.



LOL!

Shit I'm strait and I think about Neil Patrick Harris in Bed
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
December 19 2011 12:34 GMT
#3720
On December 19 2011 20:52 Barburas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2011 13:19 jarrydesque wrote:
So after about 8 hours for SW: TOR... It's... interesting.

A lot of the times I forget I'm playing a MMO... and I'm a endgame raider type, though with this much effort in the actual story line (in terms of levelling) I'm interested to see what endgame is like.

Also, don't play Consular/whatever the Sith version is - EVERYONE is playing one.


So what did you actually play? I was deliberating between Jedi Knight/Sith Warrior (and then probably into guardian, even though I like DPS more than tanking just having one single lightsaber is more aesthetically pleasing for me) or Sith Inquisitor (but then I wasn't sure if I could play Sage like a pure DPS class or not, and I kind of wanted to go that route for some of the cool RP/lore stuff you get playing through their story).

Still not got the game yet though :[


I played up to level 10 on a Jedi Consular (or Sith Inquisitor). I'm thinking Jedi Knight might be more fun, although Smuggler looks interesting as well.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Prev 1 184 185 186 187 188 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft471
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft471
WinterStarcraft206
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 471
White-Ra 163
Noble 84
Hyuk 60
NaDa 54
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm149
League of Legends
Doublelift4278
Counter-Strike
taco 216
minikerr23
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox433
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor749
Other Games
summit1g7842
FrodaN1754
Coldzera 824
JimRising 494
C9.Mang0325
KnowMe156
ViBE69
Mew2King60
ArmadaUGS56
CosmosSc2 12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick763
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 112
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21018
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
9h 7m
Online Event
10h 7m
FEL
15h 7m
AI Arena Tournament
16h 7m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 7m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.