• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:50
CEST 06:50
KST 13:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7512 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 187

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 185 186 187 188 189 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
TWThoth
Profile Joined October 2011
New Zealand48 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-19 13:51:39
December 19 2011 13:48 GMT
#3721
On December 19 2011 14:17 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2011 13:40 Troxle wrote:
Walking Dead! <3 Hate having to wait til February!

A team would be an awesome idea! Especially since next season I'm trying to push myself to high masters.


Ideally I'd like to be Master by HOTS. Diamond by the end of the year. But I just have issues putting in the number of games it would take to get good. STUPID JOB!



Lets practice together and get masters! , I am currently just diamond (on NA anyway, I am a lowly gold on SEA... sigh...) And on top of that, there are heaps of masters in GTL for us to learn from :D

Edit:

I am not sure if breaking into masters within this season can be done given the short length of the new seasons though =/
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." - Confucius
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 19 2011 13:52 GMT
#3722
On December 19 2011 14:17 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2011 13:40 Troxle wrote:
Walking Dead! <3 Hate having to wait til February!

A team would be an awesome idea! Especially since next season I'm trying to push myself to high masters.


Ideally I'd like to be Master by HOTS. Diamond by the end of the year. But I just have issues putting in the number of games it would take to get good. STUPID JOB!


Don't blame having a job, I have a job and a boyfriend I see every day, and I manage to game
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Zhul
Profile Joined February 2010
Czech Republic430 Posts
December 19 2011 14:37 GMT
#3723
Ask Bisu.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-19 15:18:05
December 19 2011 14:53 GMT
#3724
On December 19 2011 22:52 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2011 14:17 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 19 2011 13:40 Troxle wrote:
Walking Dead! <3 Hate having to wait til February!

A team would be an awesome idea! Especially since next season I'm trying to push myself to high masters.


Ideally I'd like to be Master by HOTS. Diamond by the end of the year. But I just have issues putting in the number of games it would take to get good. STUPID JOB!


Don't blame having a job, I have a job and a boyfriend I see every day, and I manage to game


Well, the job is partly to blame but the part I leave out is the fact that I really don't take losses well so it's hard to learn from them. I also don't spam...at all. I wonder if that's why my effective apm is so low or whether I'm not good enough for it to make a difference anyway.

@TWThoth
There are never any diamond/master level Zerg in the channel for coaching! I've made it very clear that I'd like coaching in exchange for sexual favors (lolgchat Starcraft edition!).

Although if the diamond players are willing to beat up on me while I improve that'd probably be just as helpful. There's actually a stream I watch every day and the guy offers coaching for like $5 an hour and I'll probably take him up on it with my vacation this week. (The guy's name is Polylol and he's on Twitch, he's like top 5 master Zerg you should all watch him because he's hilarious and incredibly helpful/friendly).
#2throwed
LeibSaiLeib
Profile Joined October 2010
173 Posts
December 19 2011 15:08 GMT
#3725
Ok, ty for your responses!

One more thing i would like to know from you guys, is that when i say, that tis good that gay people do parades and stuff, since the discrimination is obvous, and proven with every single reasearch. Then she says that fat people get discriminated etc too. Is it correct to say, that fat person has the same rights as hetero, then gay people dont (as in gay marriage)?

Also the point that gay people (also coloured people) die because of their looks/sexual orientations thro violence, is really good point too.

Started to think, thats its not even true, that heteros dont scream how they are heteros. It seems they do that ALL the time, whole media etc is built upon the hetero sexuality (all the sexy videos, talking about how nice of a girls ass is etc). It is just so normal in society that people dosent seem to think about it.

Your toughts?
TWThoth
Profile Joined October 2011
New Zealand48 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-19 15:24:19
December 19 2011 15:20 GMT
#3726
@TWThoth
There are never any diamond/master level Zerg in the channel for coaching! I've made it very clear that I'd like coaching in exchange for sexual favors (lolgchat Starcraft edition!).

Although if the diamond players are willing to beat up on me while I improve that'd probably be just as helpful. There's actually a stream I watch every day and the guy offers coaching for like $5 an hour and I'll probably take him up on it with my vacation this week. (The guy's name is Polylol and he's on Twitch, he's like top 5 master Zerg you should all watch him because he's hilarious and incredibly helpful/friendly).


We can still practice ^_^, and I am sure practice matches would be a better teacher for you than regular ladder.

As for coaching... well, I could ask Dogsi if he would coach you xD

Edit:

about the apm spamming, it makes no difference to be honest, there are bigger things to improve upon than APM (an example would be good positioning/posturing of the army, macro in general etc)
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." - Confucius
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-19 15:33:32
December 19 2011 15:30 GMT
#3727
On December 20 2011 00:20 TWThoth wrote:
Show nested quote +
@TWThoth
There are never any diamond/master level Zerg in the channel for coaching! I've made it very clear that I'd like coaching in exchange for sexual favors (lolgchat Starcraft edition!).

Although if the diamond players are willing to beat up on me while I improve that'd probably be just as helpful. There's actually a stream I watch every day and the guy offers coaching for like $5 an hour and I'll probably take him up on it with my vacation this week. (The guy's name is Polylol and he's on Twitch, he's like top 5 master Zerg you should all watch him because he's hilarious and incredibly helpful/friendly).


We can still practice ^_^, and I am sure practice matches would be a better teacher for you than regular ladder.

As for coaching... well, I could ask Dogsi if he would coach you xD

Edit:

about the apm spamming, it makes no difference to be honest, there are bigger things to improve upon than APM (an example would be good positioning/posturing of the army, macro in general etc)


I agree. And when I do try spamming I always end up doing damage to myself like accidentally stopping all my drones or god forbid a-clicking one of them.

I know my mechanics still need improvement but I think I'm to the point where I would actually benefit quite a bit from actual builds and real timings. I don't think just hitting my injects better is going to carry me much further.

If you're on tonight we'll play some games...although my evening may be way late for you. 7pm central is the dead of night for Europe isn't it?

EDIT: Oh sheesh yall! You're not Netherlands you're basically Australia! 7pm for me is like...10am for you.
#2throwed
TWThoth
Profile Joined October 2011
New Zealand48 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-19 15:47:06
December 19 2011 15:46 GMT
#3728
On December 20 2011 00:30 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2011 00:20 TWThoth wrote:
@TWThoth
There are never any diamond/master level Zerg in the channel for coaching! I've made it very clear that I'd like coaching in exchange for sexual favors (lolgchat Starcraft edition!).

Although if the diamond players are willing to beat up on me while I improve that'd probably be just as helpful. There's actually a stream I watch every day and the guy offers coaching for like $5 an hour and I'll probably take him up on it with my vacation this week. (The guy's name is Polylol and he's on Twitch, he's like top 5 master Zerg you should all watch him because he's hilarious and incredibly helpful/friendly).


We can still practice ^_^, and I am sure practice matches would be a better teacher for you than regular ladder.

As for coaching... well, I could ask Dogsi if he would coach you xD

Edit:

about the apm spamming, it makes no difference to be honest, there are bigger things to improve upon than APM (an example would be good positioning/posturing of the army, macro in general etc)


I agree. And when I do try spamming I always end up doing damage to myself like accidentally stopping all my drones or god forbid a-clicking one of them.

I know my mechanics still need improvement but I think I'm to the point where I would actually benefit quite a bit from actual builds and real timings. I don't think just hitting my injects better is going to carry me much further.

If you're on tonight we'll play some games...although my evening may be way late for you. 7pm central is the dead of night for Europe isn't it?

EDIT: Oh sheesh yall! You're not Netherlands you're basically Australia! 7pm for me is like...10am for you.


Actually, currently its 4 am here, I am an insomniac , I am currently on right now, and I wouldn't mind a game, although I don't know if I will be able to make 10 am (probably be asleep xD)

Also, I never spam, I don't find it all that productive, and on that note, hitting injects is everything
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." - Confucius
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 19 2011 15:54 GMT
#3729
On December 20 2011 00:46 TWThoth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2011 00:30 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 20 2011 00:20 TWThoth wrote:
@TWThoth
There are never any diamond/master level Zerg in the channel for coaching! I've made it very clear that I'd like coaching in exchange for sexual favors (lolgchat Starcraft edition!).

Although if the diamond players are willing to beat up on me while I improve that'd probably be just as helpful. There's actually a stream I watch every day and the guy offers coaching for like $5 an hour and I'll probably take him up on it with my vacation this week. (The guy's name is Polylol and he's on Twitch, he's like top 5 master Zerg you should all watch him because he's hilarious and incredibly helpful/friendly).


We can still practice ^_^, and I am sure practice matches would be a better teacher for you than regular ladder.

As for coaching... well, I could ask Dogsi if he would coach you xD

Edit:

about the apm spamming, it makes no difference to be honest, there are bigger things to improve upon than APM (an example would be good positioning/posturing of the army, macro in general etc)


I agree. And when I do try spamming I always end up doing damage to myself like accidentally stopping all my drones or god forbid a-clicking one of them.

I know my mechanics still need improvement but I think I'm to the point where I would actually benefit quite a bit from actual builds and real timings. I don't think just hitting my injects better is going to carry me much further.

If you're on tonight we'll play some games...although my evening may be way late for you. 7pm central is the dead of night for Europe isn't it?

EDIT: Oh sheesh yall! You're not Netherlands you're basically Australia! 7pm for me is like...10am for you.


Actually, currently its 4 am here, I am an insomniac , I am currently on right now, and I wouldn't mind a game, although I don't know if I will be able to make 10 am (probably be asleep xD)

Also, I never spam, I don't find it all that productive, and on that note, hitting injects is everything


I'm at work right now and my work computer isn't powerful enough to run Starcraft 2. I could actually totally get away with playing it because I have a pretty private cubicle and I haven't been here long enough for them to fill up my time with ACTUAL work.

But alas this stupid thing is practically a netbook it's so week. It took me 30 minutes to install Windows updates this morning (although that might be because they run it through an abortion of a 3rd party program.)
#2throwed
TWThoth
Profile Joined October 2011
New Zealand48 Posts
December 19 2011 15:59 GMT
#3730
On December 20 2011 00:54 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2011 00:46 TWThoth wrote:
On December 20 2011 00:30 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 20 2011 00:20 TWThoth wrote:
@TWThoth
There are never any diamond/master level Zerg in the channel for coaching! I've made it very clear that I'd like coaching in exchange for sexual favors (lolgchat Starcraft edition!).

Although if the diamond players are willing to beat up on me while I improve that'd probably be just as helpful. There's actually a stream I watch every day and the guy offers coaching for like $5 an hour and I'll probably take him up on it with my vacation this week. (The guy's name is Polylol and he's on Twitch, he's like top 5 master Zerg you should all watch him because he's hilarious and incredibly helpful/friendly).


We can still practice ^_^, and I am sure practice matches would be a better teacher for you than regular ladder.

As for coaching... well, I could ask Dogsi if he would coach you xD

Edit:

about the apm spamming, it makes no difference to be honest, there are bigger things to improve upon than APM (an example would be good positioning/posturing of the army, macro in general etc)


I agree. And when I do try spamming I always end up doing damage to myself like accidentally stopping all my drones or god forbid a-clicking one of them.

I know my mechanics still need improvement but I think I'm to the point where I would actually benefit quite a bit from actual builds and real timings. I don't think just hitting my injects better is going to carry me much further.

If you're on tonight we'll play some games...although my evening may be way late for you. 7pm central is the dead of night for Europe isn't it?

EDIT: Oh sheesh yall! You're not Netherlands you're basically Australia! 7pm for me is like...10am for you.


Actually, currently its 4 am here, I am an insomniac , I am currently on right now, and I wouldn't mind a game, although I don't know if I will be able to make 10 am (probably be asleep xD)

Also, I never spam, I don't find it all that productive, and on that note, hitting injects is everything


I'm at work right now and my work computer isn't powerful enough to run Starcraft 2. I could actually totally get away with playing it because I have a pretty private cubicle and I haven't been here long enough for them to fill up my time with ACTUAL work.

But alas this stupid thing is practically a netbook it's so week. It took me 30 minutes to install Windows updates this morning (although that might be because they run it through an abortion of a 3rd party program.)



Damn =/ well, I will try to be on at 10 am or a little later for some practice, but thats assuming I get any good sleep at all.
I will try though ^_^
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." - Confucius
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 19 2011 16:04 GMT
#3731
On December 20 2011 00:59 TWThoth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2011 00:54 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 20 2011 00:46 TWThoth wrote:
On December 20 2011 00:30 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 20 2011 00:20 TWThoth wrote:
@TWThoth
There are never any diamond/master level Zerg in the channel for coaching! I've made it very clear that I'd like coaching in exchange for sexual favors (lolgchat Starcraft edition!).

Although if the diamond players are willing to beat up on me while I improve that'd probably be just as helpful. There's actually a stream I watch every day and the guy offers coaching for like $5 an hour and I'll probably take him up on it with my vacation this week. (The guy's name is Polylol and he's on Twitch, he's like top 5 master Zerg you should all watch him because he's hilarious and incredibly helpful/friendly).


We can still practice ^_^, and I am sure practice matches would be a better teacher for you than regular ladder.

As for coaching... well, I could ask Dogsi if he would coach you xD

Edit:

about the apm spamming, it makes no difference to be honest, there are bigger things to improve upon than APM (an example would be good positioning/posturing of the army, macro in general etc)


I agree. And when I do try spamming I always end up doing damage to myself like accidentally stopping all my drones or god forbid a-clicking one of them.

I know my mechanics still need improvement but I think I'm to the point where I would actually benefit quite a bit from actual builds and real timings. I don't think just hitting my injects better is going to carry me much further.

If you're on tonight we'll play some games...although my evening may be way late for you. 7pm central is the dead of night for Europe isn't it?

EDIT: Oh sheesh yall! You're not Netherlands you're basically Australia! 7pm for me is like...10am for you.


Actually, currently its 4 am here, I am an insomniac , I am currently on right now, and I wouldn't mind a game, although I don't know if I will be able to make 10 am (probably be asleep xD)

Also, I never spam, I don't find it all that productive, and on that note, hitting injects is everything


I'm at work right now and my work computer isn't powerful enough to run Starcraft 2. I could actually totally get away with playing it because I have a pretty private cubicle and I haven't been here long enough for them to fill up my time with ACTUAL work.

But alas this stupid thing is practically a netbook it's so week. It took me 30 minutes to install Windows updates this morning (although that might be because they run it through an abortion of a 3rd party program.)



Damn =/ well, I will try to be on at 10 am or a little later for some practice, but thats assuming I get any good sleep at all.
I will try though ^_^


Don't push yourself too hard man. I'm taking vacation on thursday and friday this week and I have monday off for Christmas so if we need to wait till late this week we can. And then we can pull all sorts of crazy odd hours.
#2throwed
TWThoth
Profile Joined October 2011
New Zealand48 Posts
December 19 2011 16:07 GMT
#3732
On December 20 2011 01:04 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2011 00:59 TWThoth wrote:
On December 20 2011 00:54 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 20 2011 00:46 TWThoth wrote:
On December 20 2011 00:30 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 20 2011 00:20 TWThoth wrote:
@TWThoth
There are never any diamond/master level Zerg in the channel for coaching! I've made it very clear that I'd like coaching in exchange for sexual favors (lolgchat Starcraft edition!).

Although if the diamond players are willing to beat up on me while I improve that'd probably be just as helpful. There's actually a stream I watch every day and the guy offers coaching for like $5 an hour and I'll probably take him up on it with my vacation this week. (The guy's name is Polylol and he's on Twitch, he's like top 5 master Zerg you should all watch him because he's hilarious and incredibly helpful/friendly).


We can still practice ^_^, and I am sure practice matches would be a better teacher for you than regular ladder.

As for coaching... well, I could ask Dogsi if he would coach you xD

Edit:

about the apm spamming, it makes no difference to be honest, there are bigger things to improve upon than APM (an example would be good positioning/posturing of the army, macro in general etc)


I agree. And when I do try spamming I always end up doing damage to myself like accidentally stopping all my drones or god forbid a-clicking one of them.

I know my mechanics still need improvement but I think I'm to the point where I would actually benefit quite a bit from actual builds and real timings. I don't think just hitting my injects better is going to carry me much further.

If you're on tonight we'll play some games...although my evening may be way late for you. 7pm central is the dead of night for Europe isn't it?

EDIT: Oh sheesh yall! You're not Netherlands you're basically Australia! 7pm for me is like...10am for you.


Actually, currently its 4 am here, I am an insomniac , I am currently on right now, and I wouldn't mind a game, although I don't know if I will be able to make 10 am (probably be asleep xD)

Also, I never spam, I don't find it all that productive, and on that note, hitting injects is everything


I'm at work right now and my work computer isn't powerful enough to run Starcraft 2. I could actually totally get away with playing it because I have a pretty private cubicle and I haven't been here long enough for them to fill up my time with ACTUAL work.

But alas this stupid thing is practically a netbook it's so week. It took me 30 minutes to install Windows updates this morning (although that might be because they run it through an abortion of a 3rd party program.)



Damn =/ well, I will try to be on at 10 am or a little later for some practice, but thats assuming I get any good sleep at all.
I will try though ^_^


Don't push yourself too hard man. I'm taking vacation on thursday and friday this week and I have monday off for Christmas so if we need to wait till late this week we can. And then we can pull all sorts of crazy odd hours.



I wouldn't be pushing myself, my insomnia was my own fault to begin with, now I have to deal with it xD
I will be fine, I assure you, if I am not online though, assume that I am in fact in a sleep-depravity induced coma xD.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." - Confucius
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 19 2011 16:15 GMT
#3733
Damn, I miss all the fun on the NA server
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 19 2011 16:28 GMT
#3734
On December 20 2011 01:15 marvellosity wrote:
Damn, I miss all the fun on the NA server


So come join us silly! A second account is still super cheap isn't it?
#2throwed
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 19 2011 16:40 GMT
#3735
On December 20 2011 01:28 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2011 01:15 marvellosity wrote:
Damn, I miss all the fun on the NA server


So come join us silly! A second account is still super cheap isn't it?


It is? How/where? o.o
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 19 2011 16:43 GMT
#3736
On December 20 2011 01:40 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2011 01:28 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 20 2011 01:15 marvellosity wrote:
Damn, I miss all the fun on the NA server


So come join us silly! A second account is still super cheap isn't it?


It is? How/where? o.o


They were having a sale but I honestly don't know how to rig it to be on a different server. There's a step by step guide on the front page on how to get on the KR server, I imagine you could just sub in NA for all the steps and end up on the NA server.
#2throwed
Match
Profile Joined January 2011
215 Posts
December 19 2011 16:52 GMT
#3737
I have an account for NA and EU, and I use two different clients. >.>
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 19 2011 16:53 GMT
#3738
On December 20 2011 01:52 Match wrote:
I have an account for NA and EU, and I use two different clients. >.>


What I really want is to use the EU client on the NA server. Starcraft in German is so badass.
#2throwed
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
December 19 2011 18:01 GMT
#3739
NA account went back to full price sadly, at least last I looked. @Klondike and @TWThoth can I practice with you? I'm diamond level zerg and protoss!
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 19 2011 18:05 GMT
#3740
On December 20 2011 03:01 Troxle wrote:
NA account went back to full price sadly, at least last I looked. @Klondike and @TWThoth can I practice with you? I'm diamond level zerg and protoss!


You certainly may! We'll all need to take breaks so we can trade off practice partners and it would probably help us to observe some games anyway.
#2throwed
Prev 1 185 186 187 188 189 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
Nina 106
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2111
Shuttle 1037
Snow 106
Dewaltoss 66
Bale 36
Hm[arnc] 36
Noble 29
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm151
League of Legends
JimRising 615
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1127
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor612
Other Games
summit1g8380
C9.Mang0309
PiGStarcraft277
Mew2King176
RuFF_SC2158
ViBE57
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream77
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 21
• Response 16
• Letter147
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2348
League of Legends
• Lourlo1125
• Rush870
• Stunt296
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
8h 11m
OSC
17h 11m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 5h
Online Event
1d 6h
FEL
1d 11h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.