• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:46
CEST 08:46
KST 15:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8532 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 189

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 187 188 189 190 191 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
December 20 2011 21:08 GMT
#3761
On December 21 2011 06:05 Klondikebar wrote:
EFF IT!

Ever since I saw the Emperor go to town on Luke in the Return of the Jedi I have wanted to shoot lightning out of my hands. I'm going to have to try SWTOR tonight. The blatant use of Skinner boxes to trick me into playing that so many MMO's employ will have their way with me...at least tonight. I'll still try to be around for most the week but the Dark Side is so seductive


Who needs SWTOR for that? I scream like Palpatine any time i use a lightning spell in skyrim
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 20 2011 21:13 GMT
#3762
On December 21 2011 06:08 RoMGraViTy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2011 06:05 Klondikebar wrote:
EFF IT!

Ever since I saw the Emperor go to town on Luke in the Return of the Jedi I have wanted to shoot lightning out of my hands. I'm going to have to try SWTOR tonight. The blatant use of Skinner boxes to trick me into playing that so many MMO's employ will have their way with me...at least tonight. I'll still try to be around for most the week but the Dark Side is so seductive


Who needs SWTOR for that? I scream like Palpatine any time i use a lightning spell in skyrim


I soured on Skyrim so fast. The Impact perk in the destruction tree trivialized EVERYTHING. I could effing stunlock giants!

And when people said "so just don't take the perk" I heard "use a sub-optimal strat" to which I replied "fuck off drooling noob."

If SWTOR ends up being completely trivial then I'll quit that too!!
#2throwed
Velocirapture
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States983 Posts
December 21 2011 07:46 GMT
#3763
On December 21 2011 06:13 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2011 06:08 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On December 21 2011 06:05 Klondikebar wrote:
EFF IT!

Ever since I saw the Emperor go to town on Luke in the Return of the Jedi I have wanted to shoot lightning out of my hands. I'm going to have to try SWTOR tonight. The blatant use of Skinner boxes to trick me into playing that so many MMO's employ will have their way with me...at least tonight. I'll still try to be around for most the week but the Dark Side is so seductive


Who needs SWTOR for that? I scream like Palpatine any time i use a lightning spell in skyrim


I soured on Skyrim so fast. The Impact perk in the destruction tree trivialized EVERYTHING. I could effing stunlock giants!

And when people said "so just don't take the perk" I heard "use a sub-optimal strat" to which I replied "fuck off drooling noob."

If SWTOR ends up being completely trivial then I'll quit that too!!


I went destruction pure mage for my play through and abused the crap out of impact but to be fair, the story and immersive world are the true draws of the game not the combat. Crafting and power leveling broke the game WAY more than any individual skill ever could (+200000 to everything... ok).

Anyways I am currently downloading SWTOR to give it a shot. Im not as much looking forward to the MMO elements as I am the single player story elements I see hyped everywhere.
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
December 21 2011 09:03 GMT
#3764
On December 21 2011 16:46 Velocirapture wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2011 06:13 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 21 2011 06:08 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On December 21 2011 06:05 Klondikebar wrote:
EFF IT!

Ever since I saw the Emperor go to town on Luke in the Return of the Jedi I have wanted to shoot lightning out of my hands. I'm going to have to try SWTOR tonight. The blatant use of Skinner boxes to trick me into playing that so many MMO's employ will have their way with me...at least tonight. I'll still try to be around for most the week but the Dark Side is so seductive


Who needs SWTOR for that? I scream like Palpatine any time i use a lightning spell in skyrim


I soured on Skyrim so fast. The Impact perk in the destruction tree trivialized EVERYTHING. I could effing stunlock giants!

And when people said "so just don't take the perk" I heard "use a sub-optimal strat" to which I replied "fuck off drooling noob."

If SWTOR ends up being completely trivial then I'll quit that too!!


I went destruction pure mage for my play through and abused the crap out of impact but to be fair, the story and immersive world are the true draws of the game not the combat. Crafting and power leveling broke the game WAY more than any individual skill ever could (+200000 to everything... ok).

Anyways I am currently downloading SWTOR to give it a shot. Im not as much looking forward to the MMO elements as I am the single player story elements I see hyped everywhere.


meh, ill take that over the oblivion system anyday - Have a bunch of enchantments that rebound 80% of your Enemies attack.....
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-21 09:11:23
December 21 2011 09:09 GMT
#3765
This thread is a really interesting read (or at least the last bit...I didn't read the entire thing <_<). It's also really civil and I'm fairly certain it has the longest average post length for any major thread on TL ._.

EDIT: Over 90% of Troxle's posts are in this thread.
Moderator
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-21 09:23:49
December 21 2011 09:21 GMT
#3766
On December 21 2011 18:09 Empyrean wrote:
This thread is a really interesting read (or at least the last bit...I didn't read the entire thing <_<). It's also really civil and I'm fairly certain it has the longest average post length for any major thread on TL ._.

EDIT: Over 90% of Troxle's posts are in this thread.


I probably beat that 90%. -_-

I think a lot of us are just lurkers who happened to start posting when, or only post because, they found this thread.
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
December 21 2011 09:24 GMT
#3767
Nope, you're somewhere around 75%.
Moderator
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
December 21 2011 09:25 GMT
#3768
On December 21 2011 18:24 Empyrean wrote:
Nope, you're somewhere around 75%.


Doh! I'll try harder.

That is what I get for looking around the rest of Team Liquid. Why you so interesting?
adrenaLinG
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada676 Posts
December 21 2011 09:34 GMT
#3769
That's because this is the best thread in teamliquid and the other threads are bad
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 21 2011 13:42 GMT
#3770
Yeah, I actually got a TL account because of this thread.
#2throwed
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-21 14:51:32
December 21 2011 14:50 GMT
#3771
My TL life only came together when I found this thread.

SWTOR update: So I think I've levelled almost every class to level 10 on either side. The game is so good at sucking you into the story. It really is just like playing a Bioware RPG - I often totally forget that I'm playing online and try and save (F5F5F5). I've played a bit over level 10 on my Jedi Knight (which became a Jedi Sentinal, the DPS fork of Knight) and enjoyed the dual lightsaber goodness.

Still not quite sure how big the world actually is - there is no overall map, but I can say that there is lots of space. Each "level" is massive, which can also get tiring because you have to run everywhere. I understand you get a "sprint" which increases movement speed out of battle at around level 15, so I'm looking forward to that.

I found this interesting page if someone wants to check out the classes. It's got all the classes and roles etc. Pretty interesting.

So far I think I like Consular best - the only crap thing is that their spells look TERRIBLE. Ok so the Sith equivalent is a Sith Inquisitor. So Sith Inquisitor gets Force Lightning (channelled) and Force Shock (just a blast type thingy). The Jedi equivilent , for the channeled is like... pebble attack. Literally, it's throwing a constant wave of force... with sand in it. The blast one is pulling a massive thing (tree stump/metal chunk) out of the ground and throwing it, which is ok. But PEBBLES... SERIOUSLY. Sith vs Jedi - THE ULTIMATE BATTLE OF LIGHTNING AND PEBBLES. Ugh, so disappointing. I mean they could have just used the force wave and left the pebbles out. So even though I like consular the most, I don't want to play one. I think some of their animations are more stylish as well.

Anyway, over and out.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-21 15:14:26
December 21 2011 14:56 GMT
#3772
^^HAHA Jedi suck. I've heard that the distribution on a some servers is like 80% Sith so apparently the rest of the world agrees with me too. Although I just checked out the page you linked and I guess overall people still wanna be the good guy.

And yeah, the Inquisitor animations are pretty beast. I made one before work this morning.

1. Cast Force Lightning.
2. Cackle maniacally.
3. Watch things die.

Why no "???" step? BECAUSE THE DARK SIDE DOESN'T ASK QUESTIONS!!!
#2throwed
Bortlett
Profile Joined October 2010
United States302 Posts
December 21 2011 16:05 GMT
#3773
HuK hit 30k followers on twitter and might do a shirtless pic :O.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 21 2011 16:17 GMT
#3774
On December 22 2011 01:05 Bortlett wrote:
HuK hit 30k followers on twitter and might do a shirtless pic :O.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE


I saw that tweet. I wonder if he realizes there's an entire subsection of TL that will make full blown posters of that pic...
#2throwed
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
December 21 2011 17:00 GMT
#3775
On December 22 2011 01:17 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2011 01:05 Bortlett wrote:
HuK hit 30k followers on twitter and might do a shirtless pic :O.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE


I saw that tweet. I wonder if he realizes there's an entire subsection of TL that will make full blown posters of that pic...



oh man oh man.....
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Bortlett
Profile Joined October 2010
United States302 Posts
December 21 2011 17:36 GMT
#3776
On December 22 2011 01:17 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2011 01:05 Bortlett wrote:
HuK hit 30k followers on twitter and might do a shirtless pic :O.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE


I saw that tweet. I wonder if he realizes there's an entire subsection of TL that will make full blown posters of that pic...


I'd be surprised if he didn't know how popular he was 'round these parts.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 21 2011 17:55 GMT
#3777
On December 22 2011 02:36 Bortlett wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2011 01:17 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 22 2011 01:05 Bortlett wrote:
HuK hit 30k followers on twitter and might do a shirtless pic :O.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE


I saw that tweet. I wonder if he realizes there's an entire subsection of TL that will make full blown posters of that pic...


I'd be surprised if he didn't know how popular he was 'round these parts.


I hope we're not the reason he's shy. I mean, I get it can be a little weird but we're all perfectly aware that he's straight and that we're only engaging in wishful thinking. It's flattery, not stalking...I hope.
#2throwed
Bortlett
Profile Joined October 2010
United States302 Posts
December 21 2011 18:02 GMT
#3778
On December 22 2011 02:55 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2011 02:36 Bortlett wrote:
On December 22 2011 01:17 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 22 2011 01:05 Bortlett wrote:
HuK hit 30k followers on twitter and might do a shirtless pic :O.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE


I saw that tweet. I wonder if he realizes there's an entire subsection of TL that will make full blown posters of that pic...


I'd be surprised if he didn't know how popular he was 'round these parts.


I hope we're not the reason he's shy. I mean, I get it can be a little weird but we're all perfectly aware that he's straight and that we're only engaging in wishful thinking. It's flattery, not stalking...I hope.


He's really supportive of the LGBT community, so I'm pretty sure that wouldn't freak him out . I hope!
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
December 21 2011 19:02 GMT
#3779
On December 21 2011 18:09 Empyrean wrote:
This thread is a really interesting read (or at least the last bit...I didn't read the entire thing <_<). It's also really civil and I'm fairly certain it has the longest average post length for any major thread on TL ._.

EDIT: Over 90% of Troxle's posts are in this thread.


I don't feel the need to post in a lot of other threads! The other threads I usually just read for pure enjoyment or numbers
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
adrenaLinG
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada676 Posts
December 21 2011 22:05 GMT
#3780
Of course HuK is supportive, his brother is gay
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Prev 1 187 188 189 190 191 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft769
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 735
Stork 308
ggaemo 303
Leta 246
PianO 82
Hyuk 33
ZergMaN 30
yabsab 20
Bale 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm176
League of Legends
JimRising 353
Reynor61
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King222
Westballz43
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor712
Other Games
summit1g9947
C9.Mang0269
PiGStarcraft164
Sick148
ArmadaUGS59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick618
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream144
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 16
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2298
League of Legends
• Lourlo1356
• Stunt487
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
3h 14m
Online Event
4h 14m
FEL
9h 14m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 14m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 14m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.