• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:16
CEST 00:16
KST 07:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8018 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 182

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 180 181 182 183 184 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
December 16 2011 07:57 GMT
#3621
On December 16 2011 11:29 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2011 11:07 neoghaleon55 wrote:
DRG needs more love here.
He's so adorable!


Easily one of my top 3 favorite players. I love seeing him play! And he is quite handsome. He's one of the few people that can actually pull of those glasses.


Yea, he's super cute.
And he has a wonderful personality to boot.
Definitely someone I would want to be around.
:D
moo...for DRG
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 16 2011 13:40 GMT
#3622
On December 16 2011 13:54 Mora wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2011 09:10 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 16 2011 09:06 Axero wrote:
On December 16 2011 09:03 Klondikebar wrote:
They would probably be far better served doing it for a straight magazine than a gay one. I know it sucks, but if you're looking for mainstream legitimacy, you're probably not going to find it in a gay publication.

What they need is like...sports illustrated to do something about them.


I honestly think about 70% of the straight sc2 fan base would still buy it. That's just how hot it would be.


Not if it was blatantly gay. They'd only buy it for the same reasons they like Huksy's laydown interviews, they're "ironically gay."

Believe you me, I think that our progamers are sexy as hell and they'd look incredibly good in magazines/calendars but the gay angle will turn people off a lot more than you think. The mods keep us very safe here so we're probably still kinda oblivious to how much the rest of the community feels about gays.


What part of my post said it would be blatantly gay?

How would we make it blatantly gay anyways? Have them sucking on lollipops and holding cucumbers?

lol.

It would just be a regular photo shoot with really good/endearing pictures of them. Hell, my original idea was to just MSN jinro and be like "hey give me a cute picture of yourself. i'm making a calendar".

I doubt I could even get my hands on any korean progamer pictures. :O


Point taken. I was imagining some sort of men's "fitness" magazine but that's just me with my head in the gutter...the hot, sexy gutter.
#2throwed
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 16 2011 13:54 GMT
#3623
I'm happy to see some DRG love in here :d

For me, MKP is so cute and adorable, but almost toooo much so for me to find him attractive in a way that'd get me going. DRG, though, has that cheeky smile...
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
December 16 2011 14:10 GMT
#3624
Hate to say it, but MKP is too fem for me
lol
moo...for DRG
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 16 2011 14:40 GMT
#3625
MKP is just too young. I like the late 20's -early 30's guys. Given how well IdrA has aged I bet he is gonna be Harrison Ford by the time he's 30.
#2throwed
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
December 16 2011 14:49 GMT
#3626
Aged steak is good...can't disagree
moo...for DRG
Mora
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada5235 Posts
December 16 2011 18:26 GMT
#3627
we have such varying tastes in men!

I like these two guys and everywhere in between. lol....

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
[image loading]
Happiness only real when shared.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 16 2011 18:31 GMT
#3628
On December 17 2011 03:26 Mora wrote:
we have such varying tastes in men!

I like these two guys and everywhere in between. lol....

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
[image loading]


The top one is definitely hot looking. But I guarantee you that second guy would drive me nuts, looks way to fratty. A blow up doll of him would be awesome. The real live guy would be obnoxious.
#2throwed
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
December 16 2011 18:36 GMT
#3629
damn, me and Mora have opposite tastes
Josketh
Profile Joined October 2011
United States155 Posts
December 16 2011 19:11 GMT
#3630
I go for the nerds. Like really bad. Also red hair.
Craft naked.
mono_regio
Profile Joined December 2011
Germany77 Posts
December 16 2011 19:16 GMT
#3631
really nice thread btw.

One thing I just found: (referring to the progamer appreciation above)
I lol'd

funny youtube vid (maybe NSFW)
"I just don't understand ZvZ" [me] "yeah, me neither" [LiquidRet] | http://munich-starcraft.de
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 16 2011 19:22 GMT
#3632
On December 17 2011 04:16 mono_regio wrote:
really nice thread btw.

One thing I just found: (referring to the progamer appreciation above)
I lol'd

funny youtube vid (maybe NSFW)


ARGH! The faces plus the dancing is so hilarious it's hard to watch. I kinda also think the pictures of teenage IdrA should just be purged from the internet. Yes, he looked horrible during puberty but he looks too damn sexy now. He made up for lost time for sure.
#2throwed
Mora
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada5235 Posts
December 16 2011 20:08 GMT
#3633
On December 17 2011 04:16 mono_regio wrote:
really nice thread btw.

One thing I just found: (referring to the progamer appreciation above)
I lol'd

funny youtube vid (maybe NSFW)


that was a lot funnier than I was expecting it to be.
Happiness only real when shared.
GleefulPiXie
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada76 Posts
December 16 2011 21:01 GMT
#3634
Here's an interesting note.

At MLG Prov, MKP and Losira always held hands were pretty touchy with each other. Im not infering they're dating or anything, maybe its more a korean cultural thing, but it was cute, I got a few pics like them hugging after MKP's won a game, but Im sure they're higher res photos of them together and stuff.
Master Protoss Player - www.twitch.tv/gleefulmidget - Don't eat the crab dip yahyah
Velocirapture
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States983 Posts
December 16 2011 21:25 GMT
#3635
On December 17 2011 03:26 Mora wrote:
we have such varying tastes in men!

I like these two guys and everywhere in between. lol....

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
[image loading]


lol me and mora have very similar tastes in men

I have trouble thinking of more than 1 or 2 pro gamers id ever have an interest in seeing naked... but im a very small minority in this thread it seems lol.
Axero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-16 21:42:05
December 16 2011 21:32 GMT
#3636
On December 16 2011 13:54 Mora wrote:
I doubt I could even get my hands on any korean progamer pictures. :O


You could always go raid the Nada's body thread.

On another note, we should have another sc2 get together. Last time the conversations were hilarious.

I also really want to throw my phone against the wall for all the auto correcting. -_-
☺
Kerotan
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
England2111 Posts
December 16 2011 21:38 GMT
#3637
On December 17 2011 06:01 GleefulPiXie wrote:
Here's an interesting note.

At MLG Prov, MKP and Losira always held hands were pretty touchy with each other. Im not infering they're dating or anything, maybe its more a korean cultural thing, but it was cute, I got a few pics like them hugging after MKP's won a game, but Im sure they're higher res photos of them together and stuff.

Its a Korean cultural thing. Gays don't exist in korea depending on who you speak to, but guys being touchy feely is pretty much par for course.
Doesn't make it any less cute :3
[image loading]
Mandatory picture of Jaedong and Lomo being intimate.
Nerdette // External revolution - Internal revolution // Fabulous // I raise my hands to heaven of curiosity // I don't know what to ask for // What has it got for me? // Kerribear
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
December 16 2011 22:03 GMT
#3638
oh god...that broodwar pic is so cuuuuute!!
moo...for DRG
Nuxar
Profile Joined February 2009
Canada212 Posts
December 17 2011 05:18 GMT
#3639
oooooommmmmmmggggg MORA

We got the exact same taste of guys :D I wish I was abit older to actually be able to do anything with those guys

And ROFL @ the chip&dale dance!
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-17 08:04:24
December 17 2011 08:03 GMT
#3640
I'd take the first guy if he shaved his facial hair (I think he would look even hotter than he already is; my preference I guess). The second guy just looks too into himself, that's why I like down to Earth nerdy men I think. From my experience at MLG Columbus, most seemed to be really down to Earth, more so than I was predicting (even IdrA and Destiny; I think in Destiny's case it was because very few of us actually recognized him >.<)
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Prev 1 180 181 182 183 184 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O174
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft204
Nina 84
ViBE56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14139
ZZZero.O 174
Dewaltoss 142
firebathero 97
Hyuk 72
Terrorterran 25
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm141
febbydoto49
League of Legends
Doublelift3666
Counter-Strike
Fnx 833
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5823
Other Games
summit1g6682
FrodaN2407
fl0m726
mouzStarbuck377
JimRising 276
KnowMe253
ToD207
ArmadaUGS142
Mew2King40
Railgan30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1160
BasetradeTV167
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 64
• musti20045 34
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie789
• Shiphtur219
• tFFMrPink 15
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 44m
INu's Battles
13h 44m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 44m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 44m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.