• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:28
CEST 09:28
KST 16:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8101 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 175

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 173 174 175 176 177 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
drshdwpuppet
Profile Joined July 2011
United States332 Posts
December 14 2011 02:11 GMT
#3481
On December 14 2011 09:51 Klondikebar wrote:
So, I have a little update for you guys about my situation with my best friend. We had the discussion tonight. She insisted that being gay was a choice and literally would not discuss it with me. She told me "I have believed it in my heart of hearts my whole life now so I'm not going to change."

I just walked out on a 10 year friendship.

And, to be perfectly honest, I'm a lot more scared about being a gay man now. My biggest anchor just got pulled out from under me. I don't have anyone in my immediate life who accepts me .


*HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGS*

you seem to have already come to this conclusion, but she seems like the kind of person who you probably don't want to be friends with anyway. Just remember, in your darkest hours, we are always here for you <3
Enterprise was just temp banned for 1 week by Myles. Reason: You aren't a philosopher and warning aren't cutting it.
Silverfoxx
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States184 Posts
December 14 2011 02:12 GMT
#3482
On December 14 2011 11:07 Catreina wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2011 09:51 Klondikebar wrote:
So, I have a little update for you guys about my situation with my best friend. We had the discussion tonight. She insisted that being gay was a choice and literally would not discuss it with me. She told me "I have believed it in my heart of hearts my whole life now so I'm not going to change."

I just walked out on a 10 year friendship.

And, to be perfectly honest, I'm a lot more scared about being a gay man now. My biggest anchor just got pulled out from under me. I don't have anyone in my immediate life who accepts me .


Next time she talks to you, if ever, ask her when she chose to be straight.

I really detest ignorance, and I am sorry for your loss =(


He already said that, unfortunately, and nothing changed.

I'm sorry for your loss man, if you ever need someone to talk to as an anchor or anything, PM me and i'll offer any of my messengers to you.

Some people just don't understand... and i'm sure that the thought going through her mind is "of course I was born straight. Everyone was born straight, it's just some choose to be gay." Which is... well... wrong. On so many levels. but sadly, all you can do is say well, obviously we don't agree and I'd just like to thank you for your help with me in the past, but... I can't continue this friendship with you anymore.
The fox is back.
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 02:20:52
December 14 2011 02:14 GMT
#3483
On December 14 2011 10:45 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2011 10:01 Roe wrote:
On December 14 2011 09:51 Klondikebar wrote:
So, I have a little update for you guys about my situation with my best friend. We had the discussion tonight. She insisted that being gay was a choice and literally would not discuss it with me. She told me "I have believed it in my heart of hearts my whole life now so I'm not going to change."

I just walked out on a 10 year friendship.

And, to be perfectly honest, I'm a lot more scared about being a gay man now. My biggest anchor just got pulled out from under me. I don't have anyone in my immediate life who accepts me .

did you ask her if she chose to be straight?


Yes. One of the many mind fucks of the conversation was that she admitted she was born straight but still insisted that I chose to be gay.


I know it's quoted to death but:

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
― Dr. Seuss

That's all there really is to say. It sucks to be you right now, but what can you do but get on with it.

Edit: Sorry, reading that sounds like I'm being a dick - I empathise 100%, but I don't have any other advice or comfort I can give.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 02:22:45
December 14 2011 02:17 GMT
#3484
On December 14 2011 11:14 jarrydesque wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2011 10:45 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 14 2011 10:01 Roe wrote:
On December 14 2011 09:51 Klondikebar wrote:
So, I have a little update for you guys about my situation with my best friend. We had the discussion tonight. She insisted that being gay was a choice and literally would not discuss it with me. She told me "I have believed it in my heart of hearts my whole life now so I'm not going to change."

I just walked out on a 10 year friendship.

And, to be perfectly honest, I'm a lot more scared about being a gay man now. My biggest anchor just got pulled out from under me. I don't have anyone in my immediate life who accepts me .

did you ask her if she chose to be straight?


Yes. One of the many mind fucks of the conversation was that she admitted she was born straight but still insisted that I chose to be gay.


I know it's quoted to death but:

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
― Dr. Seuss

That's all there really is to say. It sucks to be you right now, but what can you do but get on with it.


Dr.Seuss is just so goddamn wise! He's so simple and so silly but so oddly powerful.

Edit: I swear I can type in coherent english!
#2throwed
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
December 14 2011 02:35 GMT
#3485
On December 14 2011 11:07 Catreina wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2011 09:51 Klondikebar wrote:
So, I have a little update for you guys about my situation with my best friend. We had the discussion tonight. She insisted that being gay was a choice and literally would not discuss it with me. She told me "I have believed it in my heart of hearts my whole life now so I'm not going to change."

I just walked out on a 10 year friendship.

And, to be perfectly honest, I'm a lot more scared about being a gay man now. My biggest anchor just got pulled out from under me. I don't have anyone in my immediate life who accepts me .


Next time she talks to you, if ever, ask her when she chose to be straight.

I really detest ignorance, and I am sorry for your loss =(


Her loss more like <3
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Catreina
Profile Joined April 2010
United States304 Posts
December 14 2011 02:37 GMT
#3486
On December 14 2011 11:35 RoMGraViTy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2011 11:07 Catreina wrote:
On December 14 2011 09:51 Klondikebar wrote:
So, I have a little update for you guys about my situation with my best friend. We had the discussion tonight. She insisted that being gay was a choice and literally would not discuss it with me. She told me "I have believed it in my heart of hearts my whole life now so I'm not going to change."

I just walked out on a 10 year friendship.

And, to be perfectly honest, I'm a lot more scared about being a gay man now. My biggest anchor just got pulled out from under me. I don't have anyone in my immediate life who accepts me .


Next time she talks to you, if ever, ask her when she chose to be straight.

I really detest ignorance, and I am sorry for your loss =(


Her loss more like <3


Point.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 14 2011 02:47 GMT
#3487
Ok I know what will make me feel better...

<.<

>.>

KENNIGIT I BELIEVE JARRYDESQUE ASKED TO SEE YOU IN A SPEEDO!
#2throwed
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
December 14 2011 02:48 GMT
#3488
On December 14 2011 11:47 Klondikebar wrote:
Ok I know what will make me feel better...

<.<

>.>

KENNIGIT I BELIEVE JARRYDESQUE ASKED TO SEE YOU IN A SPEEDO!


This +1
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 02:52:48
December 14 2011 02:52 GMT
#3489
On December 14 2011 11:47 Klondikebar wrote:
Ok I know what will make me feel better...

<.<

>.>

JARRYDESQUE [...] IN A SPEEDO!



I fixed it.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 14 2011 02:56 GMT
#3490
On December 14 2011 11:52 GDR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2011 11:47 Klondikebar wrote:
Ok I know what will make me feel better...

<.<

>.>

JARRYDESQUE [...] IN A SPEEDO!



I fixed it.


SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH! One hotty at a time!
#2throwed
Silverfoxx
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States184 Posts
December 14 2011 03:02 GMT
#3491
On December 14 2011 11:56 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2011 11:52 GDR wrote:
On December 14 2011 11:47 Klondikebar wrote:
Ok I know what will make me feel better...

<.<

>.>

JARRYDESQUE [...] IN A SPEEDO!



I fixed it.


SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH! One hotty at a time!



This+1!
The fox is back.
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
December 14 2011 03:10 GMT
#3492
Oy oy. I think Kennigit would be preferable - I'm too skinny xD.

Come on Kennigit! For justice! For ESPORTS. FOR KLONDI'S BROKEN HEART!

Here is me being silly in the meantime.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
December 14 2011 03:27 GMT
#3493
On December 14 2011 12:10 jarrydesque wrote:
Oy oy. I think Kennigit would be preferable - I'm too skinny xD.

Come on Kennigit! For justice! For ESPORTS. FOR KLONDI'S BROKEN HEART!

Here is me being silly in the meantime.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I like your purse.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 03:36:52
December 14 2011 03:29 GMT
#3494
On December 14 2011 12:10 jarrydesque wrote:
Oy oy. I think Kennigit would be preferable - I'm too skinny xD.

Come on Kennigit! For justice! For ESPORTS. FOR KLONDI'S BROKEN HEART!

Here is me being silly in the meantime.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


You're...actually really cute. And I don't think you're much skinnier than Kennigit.

Sweet, got it working. THIS is being silly!! I'm the one on the left.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


This was my senior day in highschool. We were paired with a girl who was tasked with making us look as silly as possible for our scavenger hunt in the mall. My other cheek says "playgirl bunny" on it and yes, I wore those damn rabbit ears ALL DAY!
#2throwed
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
December 14 2011 03:40 GMT
#3495
On December 14 2011 12:29 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2011 12:10 jarrydesque wrote:
Oy oy. I think Kennigit would be preferable - I'm too skinny xD.

Come on Kennigit! For justice! For ESPORTS. FOR KLONDI'S BROKEN HEART!

Here is me being silly in the meantime.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


You're...actually really cute. And I don't think you're much skinnier than Kennigit.

Sweet, got it working. THIS is being silly!! I'm the one on the left.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


This was my senior day in highschool. We were paired with a girl who was tasked with making us look as silly as possible for our scavenger hunt in the mall. My other cheek says "playgirl bunny" on it and yes, I wore those damn rabbit ears ALL DAY!


anyone ever tell you you have a penis in your hair?
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 14 2011 03:41 GMT
#3496
On December 14 2011 12:40 RoMGraViTy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2011 12:29 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 14 2011 12:10 jarrydesque wrote:
Oy oy. I think Kennigit would be preferable - I'm too skinny xD.

Come on Kennigit! For justice! For ESPORTS. FOR KLONDI'S BROKEN HEART!

Here is me being silly in the meantime.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


You're...actually really cute. And I don't think you're much skinnier than Kennigit.

Sweet, got it working. THIS is being silly!! I'm the one on the left.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


This was my senior day in highschool. We were paired with a girl who was tasked with making us look as silly as possible for our scavenger hunt in the mall. My other cheek says "playgirl bunny" on it and yes, I wore those damn rabbit ears ALL DAY!


anyone ever tell you you have a penis in your hair?


Oh I'm sorry, did the giant bunny ears make my hair make a funny shape?

You're just jelly of the penis in my hair!
#2throwed
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
December 14 2011 04:02 GMT
#3497
On December 14 2011 12:41 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2011 12:40 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On December 14 2011 12:29 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 14 2011 12:10 jarrydesque wrote:
Oy oy. I think Kennigit would be preferable - I'm too skinny xD.

Come on Kennigit! For justice! For ESPORTS. FOR KLONDI'S BROKEN HEART!

Here is me being silly in the meantime.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


You're...actually really cute. And I don't think you're much skinnier than Kennigit.

Sweet, got it working. THIS is being silly!! I'm the one on the left.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


This was my senior day in highschool. We were paired with a girl who was tasked with making us look as silly as possible for our scavenger hunt in the mall. My other cheek says "playgirl bunny" on it and yes, I wore those damn rabbit ears ALL DAY!


anyone ever tell you you have a penis in your hair?


Oh I'm sorry, did the giant bunny ears make my hair make a funny shape?

You're just jelly of the penis in my hair!


When I open the thread, I always read the last post first, and this confused the hell out of me until I read back. -_-
XeliN
Profile Joined June 2009
United Kingdom1755 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 05:14:50
December 14 2011 05:09 GMT
#3498
I'm personally not persuaded by those who insist homosexuality is not a choice. Whilst I dont believe sexuality is a choice in any conventional or simple understanding of a choice "two paths, ill take the left one... etc.". I think there are things in our lives, by our actions, influences, habits, even thoughts, that we have a degree of choice over, and which can effect, or even alter our sexuality.

That said, Klondike, with your post earlier where your friend insists it is a choice, whats the insinuation. If you were to say, yes it entirely, 100% is, and I choose to be gay, what is her then contention?

I'm assuming its You can choose X, I believe in Y, Y dictates X is sick and wrong, those who choose X are sick and wrong.
X = homoseX (see its even in the word!!) uality, and Y = Y (again THIS IS UNCANNY! :O) aweh.

Or to phrase it differently, is she religious, and if not whats her problem?

edit: lol just read the posts above, hair penis made me laugh out loud. Hey dawg we heard you like cock, so we put a dick in your hair so you can have cock on the mind, while you've got cock on the mind
Adonai bless
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
December 14 2011 06:09 GMT
#3499
On December 14 2011 12:10 jarrydesque wrote:
Oy oy. I think Kennigit would be preferable - I'm too skinny xD.

Come on Kennigit! For justice! For ESPORTS. FOR KLONDI'S BROKEN HEART!

Here is me being silly in the meantime.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I think I'm skinnier then you! >.< I'm so tiny
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Lex[G]
Profile Joined January 2011
United States4 Posts
December 14 2011 07:13 GMT
#3500
On December 14 2011 12:10 jarrydesque wrote:
Oy oy. I think Kennigit would be preferable - I'm too skinny xD.

Come on Kennigit! For justice! For ESPORTS. FOR KLONDI'S BROKEN HEART!

Here is me being silly in the meantime.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


you are very cute
Prev 1 173 174 175 176 177 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech167
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 376
Leta 208
Dewaltoss 109
sSak 51
ZergMaN 33
Bale 33
NotJumperer 33
Aegong 31
Noble 13
yabsab 11
League of Legends
JimRising 566
Reynor37
Other Games
summit1g9252
olofmeister428
Sick212
Nina69
Happy8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick776
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush985
• Jankos500
• Stunt485
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 33m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 33m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 33m
Replay Cast
15h 33m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.