• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:50
CEST 17:50
KST 00:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9218 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 173

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 171 172 173 174 175 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
Match
Profile Joined January 2011
215 Posts
December 12 2011 20:12 GMT
#3441
On December 13 2011 05:10 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 05:04 Match wrote:
On December 13 2011 04:56 Evotroid wrote:
On December 13 2011 04:07 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 13 2011 02:40 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On December 12 2011 23:44 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 12 2011 23:04 adrenaLinG wrote:
On December 12 2011 22:16 jarrydesque wrote:
On December 12 2011 22:13 adrenaLinG wrote:
so when we get a gay GM we can close this thread right


I dropped out of Masters. Firstly FUCK SKYRIM. Secondly because I thought I could play Terran. Serves me right.

yeah but did you get gay married in skyrim :3


I still have not figured out how to marry people in that game. Although I'd probably make more progress if I communicated in some way other than throwing fireballs in faces.


Visit the Temple of Mara in Riften


And burn it to the ground?


No, do the quests here, or if you have the amulet of mara from bleak falls, wear it, and interested people will react to it, if you talk to them. Might still need to do some quests for the priests though.

Any amulet of mara will work. There's a specific list of NPCs you can marry, and if you talk to them while wearing the amulet of mara and they like you enough, there'll be a new conversation option. You don't have to do any quests for the priests in Riften.


Sweet, I'mma get gay married in a video game and make Rick Perry cry.

Are there any NPC's that look like Allistair from Dragon Age? He's my video game dream guy.

I married Vilkas, who kind of looks like Alistair in that they're both male and they both have eyes.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 12 2011 20:22 GMT
#3442
On December 13 2011 05:12 Match wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 05:10 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 13 2011 05:04 Match wrote:
On December 13 2011 04:56 Evotroid wrote:
On December 13 2011 04:07 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 13 2011 02:40 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On December 12 2011 23:44 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 12 2011 23:04 adrenaLinG wrote:
On December 12 2011 22:16 jarrydesque wrote:
On December 12 2011 22:13 adrenaLinG wrote:
so when we get a gay GM we can close this thread right


I dropped out of Masters. Firstly FUCK SKYRIM. Secondly because I thought I could play Terran. Serves me right.

yeah but did you get gay married in skyrim :3


I still have not figured out how to marry people in that game. Although I'd probably make more progress if I communicated in some way other than throwing fireballs in faces.


Visit the Temple of Mara in Riften


And burn it to the ground?


No, do the quests here, or if you have the amulet of mara from bleak falls, wear it, and interested people will react to it, if you talk to them. Might still need to do some quests for the priests though.

Any amulet of mara will work. There's a specific list of NPCs you can marry, and if you talk to them while wearing the amulet of mara and they like you enough, there'll be a new conversation option. You don't have to do any quests for the priests in Riften.


Sweet, I'mma get gay married in a video game and make Rick Perry cry.

Are there any NPC's that look like Allistair from Dragon Age? He's my video game dream guy.

I married Vilkas, who kind of looks like Alistair in that they're both male and they both have eyes.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Hmm I see the resemblance!

Side note, Bethseda did a CRAZY good job designing the torso's on these guys. They have the perfect amount of hair and muscle and it's...hot. Just one more reason the real world sucks more than my video games.

INB4mocking: straight guys have been fapping to Laura Croft for years
#2throwed
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
December 12 2011 23:17 GMT
#3443
On December 13 2011 05:22 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 05:12 Match wrote:
On December 13 2011 05:10 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 13 2011 05:04 Match wrote:
On December 13 2011 04:56 Evotroid wrote:
On December 13 2011 04:07 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 13 2011 02:40 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On December 12 2011 23:44 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 12 2011 23:04 adrenaLinG wrote:
On December 12 2011 22:16 jarrydesque wrote:
[quote]

I dropped out of Masters. Firstly FUCK SKYRIM. Secondly because I thought I could play Terran. Serves me right.

yeah but did you get gay married in skyrim :3


I still have not figured out how to marry people in that game. Although I'd probably make more progress if I communicated in some way other than throwing fireballs in faces.


Visit the Temple of Mara in Riften


And burn it to the ground?


No, do the quests here, or if you have the amulet of mara from bleak falls, wear it, and interested people will react to it, if you talk to them. Might still need to do some quests for the priests though.

Any amulet of mara will work. There's a specific list of NPCs you can marry, and if you talk to them while wearing the amulet of mara and they like you enough, there'll be a new conversation option. You don't have to do any quests for the priests in Riften.


Sweet, I'mma get gay married in a video game and make Rick Perry cry.

Are there any NPC's that look like Allistair from Dragon Age? He's my video game dream guy.

I married Vilkas, who kind of looks like Alistair in that they're both male and they both have eyes.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Hmm I see the resemblance!

Side note, Bethseda did a CRAZY good job designing the torso's on these guys. They have the perfect amount of hair and muscle and it's...hot. Just one more reason the real world sucks more than my video games.

INB4mocking: straight guys have been fapping to Laura Croft for years


You are so right. I often undress and perve.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
December 12 2011 23:22 GMT
#3444
On December 13 2011 08:17 jarrydesque wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 05:22 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 13 2011 05:12 Match wrote:
On December 13 2011 05:10 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 13 2011 05:04 Match wrote:
On December 13 2011 04:56 Evotroid wrote:
On December 13 2011 04:07 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 13 2011 02:40 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On December 12 2011 23:44 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 12 2011 23:04 adrenaLinG wrote:
[quote]
yeah but did you get gay married in skyrim :3


I still have not figured out how to marry people in that game. Although I'd probably make more progress if I communicated in some way other than throwing fireballs in faces.


Visit the Temple of Mara in Riften


And burn it to the ground?


No, do the quests here, or if you have the amulet of mara from bleak falls, wear it, and interested people will react to it, if you talk to them. Might still need to do some quests for the priests though.

Any amulet of mara will work. There's a specific list of NPCs you can marry, and if you talk to them while wearing the amulet of mara and they like you enough, there'll be a new conversation option. You don't have to do any quests for the priests in Riften.


Sweet, I'mma get gay married in a video game and make Rick Perry cry.

Are there any NPC's that look like Allistair from Dragon Age? He's my video game dream guy.

I married Vilkas, who kind of looks like Alistair in that they're both male and they both have eyes.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Hmm I see the resemblance!

Side note, Bethseda did a CRAZY good job designing the torso's on these guys. They have the perfect amount of hair and muscle and it's...hot. Just one more reason the real world sucks more than my video games.

INB4mocking: straight guys have been fapping to Laura Croft for years


You are so right. I often undress and perve.


Do you have any special mods? Hm?

(Also, I agree.)
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
December 12 2011 23:34 GMT
#3445
On December 13 2011 08:22 GDR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 08:17 jarrydesque wrote:
On December 13 2011 05:22 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 13 2011 05:12 Match wrote:
On December 13 2011 05:10 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 13 2011 05:04 Match wrote:
On December 13 2011 04:56 Evotroid wrote:
On December 13 2011 04:07 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 13 2011 02:40 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On December 12 2011 23:44 Klondikebar wrote:
[quote]

I still have not figured out how to marry people in that game. Although I'd probably make more progress if I communicated in some way other than throwing fireballs in faces.


Visit the Temple of Mara in Riften


And burn it to the ground?


No, do the quests here, or if you have the amulet of mara from bleak falls, wear it, and interested people will react to it, if you talk to them. Might still need to do some quests for the priests though.

Any amulet of mara will work. There's a specific list of NPCs you can marry, and if you talk to them while wearing the amulet of mara and they like you enough, there'll be a new conversation option. You don't have to do any quests for the priests in Riften.


Sweet, I'mma get gay married in a video game and make Rick Perry cry.

Are there any NPC's that look like Allistair from Dragon Age? He's my video game dream guy.

I married Vilkas, who kind of looks like Alistair in that they're both male and they both have eyes.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Hmm I see the resemblance!

Side note, Bethseda did a CRAZY good job designing the torso's on these guys. They have the perfect amount of hair and muscle and it's...hot. Just one more reason the real world sucks more than my video games.

INB4mocking: straight guys have been fapping to Laura Croft for years


You are so right. I often undress and perve.


Do you have any special mods? Hm?

(Also, I agree.)


Nope, no mods. Sometimes it's nicer to not see everything xD.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 13 2011 04:04 GMT
#3446
Well I married Onmund (a student at Winterhold College). A couple things bug me about him:

1. I can't take his shirt off.
2. I'm the archmage of the college but instead of living in my quarters we live in his tiny room.
3. He doesn't use weapons (but the range on his magic is the big draw as a follower).
4. Did I mention I can't take his shirt off?!
#2throwed
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
December 13 2011 04:11 GMT
#3447
On December 13 2011 13:04 Klondikebar wrote:
Well I married Onmund (a student at Winterhold College). A couple things bug me about him:

1. I can't take his shirt off.
2. I'm the archmage of the college but instead of living in my quarters we live in his tiny room.
3. He doesn't use weapons (but the range on his magic is the big draw as a follower).
4. Did I mention I can't take his shirt off?!



Married the same guy! LOL. First time i saw him i was like "yea thats the one"
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
December 13 2011 04:12 GMT
#3448
On December 13 2011 13:04 Klondikebar wrote:
Well I married Onmund (a student at Winterhold College). A couple things bug me about him:

1. I can't take his shirt off.
2. I'm the archmage of the college but instead of living in my quarters we live in his tiny room.
3. He doesn't use weapons (but the range on his magic is the big draw as a follower).
4. Did I mention I can't take his shirt off?!


There is a way to remove clothes, but they have to be a shop keeper.

I'm sure someone will mod it though!
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 13 2011 04:17 GMT
#3449
On December 13 2011 13:12 GDR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 13:04 Klondikebar wrote:
Well I married Onmund (a student at Winterhold College). A couple things bug me about him:

1. I can't take his shirt off.
2. I'm the archmage of the college but instead of living in my quarters we live in his tiny room.
3. He doesn't use weapons (but the range on his magic is the big draw as a follower).
4. Did I mention I can't take his shirt off?!


There is a way to remove clothes, but they have to be a shop keeper.

I'm sure someone will mod it though!


Oh when the mods come out we're going to have such filthy virtual sex that Jesus will want to film it.

Man, if my real life was even half as awesome as my virtual life well...I wouldn't need a virtual life.
#2throwed
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
December 13 2011 04:30 GMT
#3450
On December 13 2011 13:17 Klondikebar wrote:
Man, if my real life was even half as awesome as my virtual life well...I wouldn't need a virtual life.


I nearly cracked a rib laughing at this.

I tried to fling with Belethor but that didn't work. He totally checks out my ass when I leave his shop. Other than that, I killed the one Merc in Riften (the mage in the Bee & Barb) so I could see him without his robes.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
APurpleCow
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States1372 Posts
December 13 2011 05:21 GMT
#3451
On December 13 2011 00:13 Evotroid wrote:
So here is a question from a gay to gay people, spoilered cause it's probably NSFW / NSFNF.
+ Show Spoiler +
So I am a "passive" guy and the other day I just thought about, do active guys get more excited, if my wiener is bigger? I mean, obviously it's not all that important, but for me, "bigger is better" does this apply to the tops/you?


Also on the act normal thing, basically you only see flamboyant gays, because you never know about a normal acting gay, that he is gay.


As a top, penis size of a bottom doesn't matter to me at all.
Velocirapture
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States983 Posts
December 13 2011 05:32 GMT
#3452
On December 13 2011 14:21 APurpleCow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 00:13 Evotroid wrote:
So here is a question from a gay to gay people, spoilered cause it's probably NSFW / NSFNF.
+ Show Spoiler +
So I am a "passive" guy and the other day I just thought about, do active guys get more excited, if my wiener is bigger? I mean, obviously it's not all that important, but for me, "bigger is better" does this apply to the tops/you?


Also on the act normal thing, basically you only see flamboyant gays, because you never know about a normal acting gay, that he is gay.


As a top, penis size of a bottom doesn't matter to me at all.


I just wrote a really honest and somewhat graphic response to the original question as it is how I would respond in real life... and then i realized it might get me banned on TL lol.
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
December 13 2011 05:43 GMT
#3453
On December 13 2011 14:32 Velocirapture wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 14:21 APurpleCow wrote:
On December 13 2011 00:13 Evotroid wrote:
So here is a question from a gay to gay people, spoilered cause it's probably NSFW / NSFNF.
+ Show Spoiler +
So I am a "passive" guy and the other day I just thought about, do active guys get more excited, if my wiener is bigger? I mean, obviously it's not all that important, but for me, "bigger is better" does this apply to the tops/you?


Also on the act normal thing, basically you only see flamboyant gays, because you never know about a normal acting gay, that he is gay.


As a top, penis size of a bottom doesn't matter to me at all.


I just wrote a really honest and somewhat graphic response to the original question as it is how I would respond in real life... and then i realized it might get me banned on TL lol.


Give us the toned down version? :D
TWThoth
Profile Joined October 2011
New Zealand48 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-13 06:27:34
December 13 2011 06:26 GMT
#3454
On December 13 2011 13:11 RoMGraViTy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 13:04 Klondikebar wrote:
Well I married Onmund (a student at Winterhold College). A couple things bug me about him:

1. I can't take his shirt off.
2. I'm the archmage of the college but instead of living in my quarters we live in his tiny room.
3. He doesn't use weapons (but the range on his magic is the big draw as a follower).
4. Did I mention I can't take his shirt off?!



Married the same guy! LOL. First time i saw him i was like "yea thats the one"



I married him as well >_< and my friends laughed at me because of it xD

On that same note:

"yea thats the one"

literally my thought process when I was wandering around the college xD
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." - Confucius
Pixilated
Profile Joined February 2011
United States82 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-13 07:28:56
December 13 2011 07:28 GMT
#3455
Kind of offtopic, but generally how do you guys meet other gays for the sake of dating and etc? Tbh I'm not really interested in hookups, and so clubs/etc aren't much of my thing (like I'd rather just chat over food or coffee or even in a group social setting). It also doesn't help that I'm not exactly a social butterfly. T__T; But I'd really like to try dating or just meeting other gay guys but I'm at a loss for where to start.
(also, sorry if this has been answered a billion times already, this thread is just so long >_<)
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-13 07:44:31
December 13 2011 07:42 GMT
#3456
On December 13 2011 13:04 Klondikebar wrote:
Well I married Onmund (a student at Winterhold College). A couple things bug me about him:

1. I can't take his shirt off.
2. I'm the archmage of the college but instead of living in my quarters we live in his tiny room.
3. He doesn't use weapons (but the range on his magic is the big draw as a follower).
4. Did I mention I can't take his shirt off?!



figured it out. Much to my delight. While looking at him, open the console.

Click him and type in console "removeallitems"

Should work, let me know if it doesnt ill try it again


"yea thats the one"

literally my thought process when I was wandering around the college xD


and yea it was like that first day of class, since i suppose it was orientation for the Mages College, and you are trying to listen to what the instructor says but you keep looking at him.....
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Catreina
Profile Joined April 2010
United States304 Posts
December 13 2011 08:21 GMT
#3457
On December 10 2011 22:21 Gnight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2011 13:45 Alou wrote:
Heyyyyyyy! (Although im not a girlfriend, so sad.)


Depends...

If I say "Right here.", does that mean we are going to skip the romantic dating part that starts of the whole girlfriend - girlfriend part?



Alou - I still love you. =)

Gnight - read back a bit (maybe page 60 or something) about my 'history'. That said, being married, I would have to ask my wifey if she would mind. She is very laid back, but she might not like it if I do not skip the best part of dating. *snicekr*

In short - I dont know lol

Barburas
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom247 Posts
December 13 2011 10:19 GMT
#3458
On December 13 2011 13:11 RoMGraViTy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 13:04 Klondikebar wrote:
Well I married Onmund (a student at Winterhold College). A couple things bug me about him:

1. I can't take his shirt off.
2. I'm the archmage of the college but instead of living in my quarters we live in his tiny room.
3. He doesn't use weapons (but the range on his magic is the big draw as a follower).
4. Did I mention I can't take his shirt off?!



Married the same guy! LOL. First time i saw him i was like "yea thats the one"


Rofl, me too! I wanted J'zargo, but settled
QUEENT
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada53 Posts
December 13 2011 10:35 GMT
#3459
On December 13 2011 05:12 Match wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 05:10 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 13 2011 05:04 Match wrote:
On December 13 2011 04:56 Evotroid wrote:
On December 13 2011 04:07 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 13 2011 02:40 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On December 12 2011 23:44 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 12 2011 23:04 adrenaLinG wrote:
On December 12 2011 22:16 jarrydesque wrote:
On December 12 2011 22:13 adrenaLinG wrote:
so when we get a gay GM we can close this thread right


I dropped out of Masters. Firstly FUCK SKYRIM. Secondly because I thought I could play Terran. Serves me right.

yeah but did you get gay married in skyrim :3


I still have not figured out how to marry people in that game. Although I'd probably make more progress if I communicated in some way other than throwing fireballs in faces.


Visit the Temple of Mara in Riften


And burn it to the ground?


No, do the quests here, or if you have the amulet of mara from bleak falls, wear it, and interested people will react to it, if you talk to them. Might still need to do some quests for the priests though.

Any amulet of mara will work. There's a specific list of NPCs you can marry, and if you talk to them while wearing the amulet of mara and they like you enough, there'll be a new conversation option. You don't have to do any quests for the priests in Riften.


Sweet, I'mma get gay married in a video game and make Rick Perry cry.

Are there any NPC's that look like Allistair from Dragon Age? He's my video game dream guy.

I married Vilkas, who kind of looks like Alistair in that they're both male and they both have eyes.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Temple of Mara...? This is humourous to me, as in Japanese, "mara" is slang for cock. I need to get this game...
Discreet mathematicians never publish their work.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 13 2011 12:39 GMT
#3460
On December 13 2011 19:35 QUEENT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 05:12 Match wrote:
On December 13 2011 05:10 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 13 2011 05:04 Match wrote:
On December 13 2011 04:56 Evotroid wrote:
On December 13 2011 04:07 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 13 2011 02:40 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On December 12 2011 23:44 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 12 2011 23:04 adrenaLinG wrote:
On December 12 2011 22:16 jarrydesque wrote:
[quote]

I dropped out of Masters. Firstly FUCK SKYRIM. Secondly because I thought I could play Terran. Serves me right.

yeah but did you get gay married in skyrim :3


I still have not figured out how to marry people in that game. Although I'd probably make more progress if I communicated in some way other than throwing fireballs in faces.


Visit the Temple of Mara in Riften


And burn it to the ground?


No, do the quests here, or if you have the amulet of mara from bleak falls, wear it, and interested people will react to it, if you talk to them. Might still need to do some quests for the priests though.

Any amulet of mara will work. There's a specific list of NPCs you can marry, and if you talk to them while wearing the amulet of mara and they like you enough, there'll be a new conversation option. You don't have to do any quests for the priests in Riften.


Sweet, I'mma get gay married in a video game and make Rick Perry cry.

Are there any NPC's that look like Allistair from Dragon Age? He's my video game dream guy.

I married Vilkas, who kind of looks like Alistair in that they're both male and they both have eyes.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Temple of Mara...? This is humourous to me, as in Japanese, "mara" is slang for cock. I need to get this game...


Well that's horrifying/amazing. I figured it was just a very obvious truncation of marriage.
#2throwed
Prev 1 171 172 173 174 175 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
UpATreeSC 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5186
Bisu 2464
Soulkey 1679
Jaedong 639
Mini 533
EffOrt 518
Horang2 378
Larva 367
ggaemo 245
actioN 241
[ Show more ]
ZerO 226
Yoon 130
Dewaltoss 106
Mind 92
sorry 82
hero 72
Barracks 67
Shinee 66
Sharp 61
Pusan 59
Snow 52
Hyun 46
Bale 31
Trap 28
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 17
NaDa 15
Terrorterran 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 12
zelot 10
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5629
qojqva2631
Dendi1249
420jenkins228
League of Legends
Reynor69
Counter-Strike
fl0m2855
Fnx 757
x6flipin381
edward43
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes250
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1150
hiko1045
B2W.Neo476
DeMusliM293
XBOCT229
Livibee205
Liquid`VortiX195
QueenE98
Mew2King51
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
Other Games
WardiTV1
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 74
• mYiSmile132
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 37
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV591
League of Legends
• Nemesis3850
• TFBlade613
Other Games
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 10m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.