• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:58
CEST 11:58
KST 18:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6693 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 174

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 172 173 174 175 176 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 13 2011 12:52 GMT
#3461
Haha, this whole Skyrim conversation has really made me smile. Good stuff :D
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
December 13 2011 13:23 GMT
#3462
Goddess of love an compassion my ass.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Gnight
Profile Joined September 2011
77 Posts
December 13 2011 15:26 GMT
#3463
On December 13 2011 17:21 Catreina wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2011 22:21 Gnight wrote:
On December 10 2011 13:45 Alou wrote:
Heyyyyyyy! (Although im not a girlfriend, so sad.)


Depends...

If I say "Right here.", does that mean we are going to skip the romantic dating part that starts of the whole girlfriend - girlfriend part?



Alou - I still love you. =)

Gnight - read back a bit (maybe page 60 or something) about my 'history'. That said, being married, I would have to ask my wifey if she would mind. She is very laid back, but she might not like it if I do not skip the best part of dating. *snicekr*

In short - I dont know lol



Hehe.
Well you'r married, that's nice, but it doesn't have to stand in between the two of us. Your wifey is more then welcome to join in on any of the dates if she so wel desired. ;p
Besides it's not like I have asked my girlfriend for any permissions here. ^ ^

As for your 'history', can't find any of it around page 60 and I am a bit reluctant to delve into your post history to find the post you mean. Just feel that looking at one's post history is almost like reading someone's diary and that isn't something I generally do without any permission. It's probably silly to compare those two, but I am genuinely silly, so can't really help myself... >.<

Still, I am curious about your 'history', so any directions towards that (other then page 60. xD) would be nice.
Though, I do wonder now why you pointed out to me to read your 'history', I am probably just overthinking things.
“Sleep is like the unicorn - it is rumored to exist, but I doubt I will see any”
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
December 13 2011 16:19 GMT
#3464
On December 14 2011 00:26 Gnight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 17:21 Catreina wrote:
On December 10 2011 22:21 Gnight wrote:
On December 10 2011 13:45 Alou wrote:
Heyyyyyyy! (Although im not a girlfriend, so sad.)


Depends...

If I say "Right here.", does that mean we are going to skip the romantic dating part that starts of the whole girlfriend - girlfriend part?



Alou - I still love you. =)

Gnight - read back a bit (maybe page 60 or something) about my 'history'. That said, being married, I would have to ask my wifey if she would mind. She is very laid back, but she might not like it if I do not skip the best part of dating. *snicekr*

In short - I dont know lol



Hehe.
Well you'r married, that's nice, but it doesn't have to stand in between the two of us. Your wifey is more then welcome to join in on any of the dates if she so wel desired. ;p
Besides it's not like I have asked my girlfriend for any permissions here. ^ ^

As for your 'history', can't find any of it around page 60 and I am a bit reluctant to delve into your post history to find the post you mean. Just feel that looking at one's post history is almost like reading someone's diary and that isn't something I generally do without any permission. It's probably silly to compare those two, but I am genuinely silly, so can't really help myself... >.<

Still, I am curious about your 'history', so any directions towards that (other then page 60. xD) would be nice.
Though, I do wonder now why you pointed out to me to read your 'history', I am probably just overthinking things.


I love reading people's post histories, specifically because it's like reading their diary!
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 13 2011 16:41 GMT
#3465
On December 14 2011 01:19 jarrydesque wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2011 00:26 Gnight wrote:
On December 13 2011 17:21 Catreina wrote:
On December 10 2011 22:21 Gnight wrote:
On December 10 2011 13:45 Alou wrote:
Heyyyyyyy! (Although im not a girlfriend, so sad.)


Depends...

If I say "Right here.", does that mean we are going to skip the romantic dating part that starts of the whole girlfriend - girlfriend part?



Alou - I still love you. =)

Gnight - read back a bit (maybe page 60 or something) about my 'history'. That said, being married, I would have to ask my wifey if she would mind. She is very laid back, but she might not like it if I do not skip the best part of dating. *snicekr*

In short - I dont know lol



Hehe.
Well you'r married, that's nice, but it doesn't have to stand in between the two of us. Your wifey is more then welcome to join in on any of the dates if she so wel desired. ;p
Besides it's not like I have asked my girlfriend for any permissions here. ^ ^

As for your 'history', can't find any of it around page 60 and I am a bit reluctant to delve into your post history to find the post you mean. Just feel that looking at one's post history is almost like reading someone's diary and that isn't something I generally do without any permission. It's probably silly to compare those two, but I am genuinely silly, so can't really help myself... >.<

Still, I am curious about your 'history', so any directions towards that (other then page 60. xD) would be nice.
Though, I do wonder now why you pointed out to me to read your 'history', I am probably just overthinking things.


I love reading people's post histories, specifically because it's like reading their diary!


Actually when I first joined TL I'd heard about the "nazi mods" so I was paranoid about getting banned for saying something stupid. I compulsively read the post history of pros, admins, and banlings so I could learn what good posts looked like and what kinds of threads got closed.

I think it paid off because I'm a righteous asshole with very little shame but I've managed to avoid warnings and bans for the few months I've been a posting member.
#2throwed
Catreina
Profile Joined April 2010
United States304 Posts
December 13 2011 18:42 GMT
#3466
My stream thread (where the 'history' is located): http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=133007

Be warned, some of the stuff in the early part of the comments is pretty illuminating. Just don't freak out.



jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-13 19:00:05
December 13 2011 18:59 GMT
#3467
Did anyone know that Kennigit is hot?
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Bortlett
Profile Joined October 2010
United States302 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-13 19:04:46
December 13 2011 19:04 GMT
#3468
On December 14 2011 03:59 jarrydesque wrote:
Did anyone know that Kennigit is hot?


I did
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-13 20:16:33
December 13 2011 19:09 GMT
#3469
On December 14 2011 03:59 jarrydesque wrote:
Did anyone know that Kennigit is hot?


Yeah he's actually very similar to the guys I try to date. Tall (I think), masculine, lean, not ridiculously fratty. Basically he looks like he's worth keeping around for a while and from what I've seen of his personality...I bet I would hit on him if I'd had even a little bit to drink.

I think if I ever go to an MLG or an IPL I should stay away from booze. My gaydar is absolute trash (and I have way to many crushes in SC2 right now) so I'd end up getting myself into way too many awkward situations.

#2throwed
Gnight
Profile Joined September 2011
77 Posts
December 13 2011 20:35 GMT
#3470
On December 14 2011 03:42 Catreina wrote:
My stream thread (where the 'history' is located): http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=133007

Be warned, some of the stuff in the early part of the comments is pretty illuminating. Just don't freak out.


Don't take this the wrong way dear, but... *shrug*.

I saw you as a female sc2 gamer who holds a sexual interest into other women before reading through that thread. Nothing has changed after reading through that thread.
You are still a woman, you are still a sc2 gamer and you still have a sexual interest into other women.

There's nothing in that thread for which you had to warn me for or that holds any shock factor to me. I know you did it with good intention, it shows you are kind hearted (at least to me... >.<) and there's nothing wrong with showing that. ^ ^
So please don't feel like I am blaming you for anything here.


Want to ask something out of curiousity here, do you and your wife have a child or ever thought about getting one?

Interested in this because of your lesbian relationship, but if the question is too personal then my apologies beforehand for asking it. So don't feel the need to answer this question at all if you don't want too, it's completely up to you.
Also, you are of course free to ask me anything if you feel like knowing something. xD
“Sleep is like the unicorn - it is rumored to exist, but I doubt I will see any”
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
December 13 2011 20:45 GMT
#3471
Why did I not know this before and why, in our endless discussion of hot ESPORTS men, has it never been brought up.

All the pictures I could find of him were like, thumbnails.

KENNIGIT, IF YOU'RE OUT THERE, STOP THIS CRUELTY AND GIVE US SOMETHING BETTER THAN 160x160!
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-13 20:49:29
December 13 2011 20:47 GMT
#3472
On December 14 2011 05:45 jarrydesque wrote:
Why did I not know this before and why, in our endless discussion of hot ESPORTS men, has it never been brought up.

All the pictures I could find of him were like, thumbnails.

KENNIGIT, IF YOU'RE OUT THERE, STOP THIS CRUELTY AND GIVE US SOMETHING BETTER THAN 160x160!



hint: We're into speedos

And there was the full blown video of him interviewing Browder (that's recent). He's done a ton of work. I've personally never really brought him up cause:

1. He's not a professional player and we tend to only discuss them.
2. It's not so much that he's extraordinarily hot for me and more that I think he'd be really awesome to date which doesn't exactly make for steamy, exciting forum discussion.
#2throwed
Catreina
Profile Joined April 2010
United States304 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 00:03:32
December 14 2011 00:02 GMT
#3473
On December 14 2011 05:35 Gnight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2011 03:42 Catreina wrote:
My stream thread (where the 'history' is located): http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=133007

Be warned, some of the stuff in the early part of the comments is pretty illuminating. Just don't freak out.


Don't take this the wrong way dear, but... *shrug*.

I saw you as a female sc2 gamer who holds a sexual interest into other women before reading through that thread. Nothing has changed after reading through that thread.
You are still a woman, you are still a sc2 gamer and you still have a sexual interest into other women.

There's nothing in that thread for which you had to warn me for or that holds any shock factor to me. I know you did it with good intention, it shows you are kind hearted (at least to me... >.<) and there's nothing wrong with showing that. ^ ^
So please don't feel like I am blaming you for anything here.


Want to ask something out of curiousity here, do you and your wife have a child or ever thought about getting one?

Interested in this because of your lesbian relationship, but if the question is too personal then my apologies beforehand for asking it. So don't feel the need to answer this question at all if you don't want too, it's completely up to you.
Also, you are of course free to ask me anything if you feel like knowing something. xD



lol - I am as open and honest about myself as I ever have been. The -main- reason for the stuff in that thread was because one person thought it was his responsibility and right to "out" me to the community. Since then I have said "fuck it" and my life has nothing to hide, at all, ever.

Leigh (my wife) and I have 3 children together, biologically, and I have a fourth (my oldest) from a prior relationship. They range in age from 6 (Marissa) to 16 (Amber). We have best friends, close enough that I have been in wedding ceremonies directly.

I have identified as lesbian for as long as I can remember being attracted to anyone. I have identified as female for even longer. I hold no reservations about who or what I am, and even though I have my own little nickname for certain people who forced this information's propagation, it has made me less concerned about how I am viewed and more concerned about how I react.


As an aside, I may not be interested in guys, but I certainly can say who I think is hot - and HeRo is certainly a hottie.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 00:55:04
December 14 2011 00:51 GMT
#3474
So, I have a little update for you guys about my situation with my best friend. We had the discussion tonight. She insisted that being gay was a choice and literally would not discuss it with me. She told me "I have believed it in my heart of hearts my whole life now so I'm not going to change."

I just walked out on a 10 year friendship.

And, to be perfectly honest, I'm a lot more scared about being a gay man now. My biggest anchor just got pulled out from under me. I don't have anyone in my immediate life who accepts me .
#2throwed
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
December 14 2011 01:01 GMT
#3475
On December 14 2011 09:51 Klondikebar wrote:
So, I have a little update for you guys about my situation with my best friend. We had the discussion tonight. She insisted that being gay was a choice and literally would not discuss it with me. She told me "I have believed it in my heart of hearts my whole life now so I'm not going to change."

I just walked out on a 10 year friendship.

And, to be perfectly honest, I'm a lot more scared about being a gay man now. My biggest anchor just got pulled out from under me. I don't have anyone in my immediate life who accepts me .

did you ask her if she chose to be straight?
startover
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States35 Posts
December 14 2011 01:07 GMT
#3476

On December 14 2011 03:42 Catreina wrote:


As an aside, I may not be interested in guys, but I certainly can say who I think is hot - and HeRo is certainly a hottie.

I think not being attracted makes it easier to judge
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 14 2011 01:45 GMT
#3477
On December 14 2011 10:01 Roe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2011 09:51 Klondikebar wrote:
So, I have a little update for you guys about my situation with my best friend. We had the discussion tonight. She insisted that being gay was a choice and literally would not discuss it with me. She told me "I have believed it in my heart of hearts my whole life now so I'm not going to change."

I just walked out on a 10 year friendship.

And, to be perfectly honest, I'm a lot more scared about being a gay man now. My biggest anchor just got pulled out from under me. I don't have anyone in my immediate life who accepts me .

did you ask her if she chose to be straight?


Yes. One of the many mind fucks of the conversation was that she admitted she was born straight but still insisted that I chose to be gay.
#2throwed
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
December 14 2011 01:52 GMT
#3478
On December 14 2011 09:51 Klondikebar wrote:
So, I have a little update for you guys about my situation with my best friend. We had the discussion tonight. She insisted that being gay was a choice and literally would not discuss it with me. She told me "I have believed it in my heart of hearts my whole life now so I'm not going to change."

I just walked out on a 10 year friendship.

And, to be perfectly honest, I'm a lot more scared about being a gay man now. My biggest anchor just got pulled out from under me. I don't have anyone in my immediate life who accepts me .


Can we be your anchor? I'm sure we all ♥ you.

Sorry, I can't say anything really useful.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 14 2011 01:59 GMT
#3479
On December 14 2011 10:52 GDR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2011 09:51 Klondikebar wrote:
So, I have a little update for you guys about my situation with my best friend. We had the discussion tonight. She insisted that being gay was a choice and literally would not discuss it with me. She told me "I have believed it in my heart of hearts my whole life now so I'm not going to change."

I just walked out on a 10 year friendship.

And, to be perfectly honest, I'm a lot more scared about being a gay man now. My biggest anchor just got pulled out from under me. I don't have anyone in my immediate life who accepts me .


Can we be your anchor? I'm sure we all ♥ you.

Sorry, I can't say anything really useful.


Well it's either you guys are copious amounts of Jack Daniels

There's not a whole lot useful to say. She's wrong, intolerant, and there's no convincing her. Ya'll already gave me the useful advice when you told me to be prepared to walk out
#2throwed
Catreina
Profile Joined April 2010
United States304 Posts
December 14 2011 02:07 GMT
#3480
On December 14 2011 09:51 Klondikebar wrote:
So, I have a little update for you guys about my situation with my best friend. We had the discussion tonight. She insisted that being gay was a choice and literally would not discuss it with me. She told me "I have believed it in my heart of hearts my whole life now so I'm not going to change."

I just walked out on a 10 year friendship.

And, to be perfectly honest, I'm a lot more scared about being a gay man now. My biggest anchor just got pulled out from under me. I don't have anyone in my immediate life who accepts me .


Next time she talks to you, if ever, ask her when she chose to be straight.

I really detest ignorance, and I am sorry for your loss =(
Prev 1 172 173 174 175 176 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko60
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6967
actioN 531
BeSt 526
Leta 451
Jaedong 426
FanTaSy 402
Bisu 285
Larva 232
EffOrt 193
Zeus 124
[ Show more ]
sorry 116
Dewaltoss 111
Mong 107
Barracks 71
ToSsGirL 64
Killer 58
scan(afreeca) 58
Free 50
Shinee 39
Aegong 36
sSak 34
soO 31
Bale 30
Horang2 29
NotJumperer 18
yabsab 17
HiyA 15
Sexy 11
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe188
Counter-Strike
byalli883
Other Games
summit1g9221
olofmeister977
singsing813
Pyrionflax237
crisheroes232
KnowMe114
dupreeh47
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 1295
Other Games
gamesdonequick654
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 25
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1078
• Stunt389
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2m
Rush vs Light
StarCastTV_EN21
WardiTV Weekly
1h 2m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 2m
Replay Cast
13h 2m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.