• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:51
CEST 12:51
KST 19:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8918 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 172

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 170 171 172 173 174 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
December 12 2011 07:07 GMT
#3421
On December 12 2011 15:29 laroche_05 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2011 15:21 Troxle wrote:
On December 12 2011 15:09 laroche_05 wrote:
i always wanted to ask someone gay about this question

it may sounds aggressive or stupid but most of them say the community should respect us like we are (i understand that0

what i dont understand

1 why do you guys have gay olympics
2 why do you have your own day or the gay walk kinda thing

if you want to be respected shouldnt you act like normal people? i mean there is no day for straight guys etc


Well I don't participate in either of those. So I can't answer that, but as for your last question, I can answer it simply as this: If you knew me in real life you would never realize I'm gay/bi. I played soccer, don't have a lot of female friends, don't dress/act flamboyant, don't like fashion. And also for the last statement about no day for straight guys, what about White History Month, there is Black History Month but nothing for white guys so I guess to answer your question, the reason for these are the same reason there is Black History Month. That is my guess to that last bit.


ty yes i understand that there is people that act normal but most of the gay people i know are just on another level (when you see them you know they are gay).

thx for the answer anyway


That's most of the gay people you'll meet cause the others you'll usually never know. Mora will probably give some insight at some point on the rest of the questions though and can probably better explain it than myself. ^.^
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Nuxar
Profile Joined February 2009
Canada212 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-12 07:55:51
December 12 2011 07:43 GMT
#3422
On December 12 2011 15:09 laroche_05 wrote:
i always wanted to ask someone gay about this question

it may sounds aggressive or stupid but most of them say the community should respect us like we are (i understand that0

what i dont understand

1 why do you guys have gay olympics
2 why do you have your own day or the gay walk kinda thing

if you want to be respected shouldnt you act like normal people? i mean there is no day for straight guys etc


Why do we have "gay olympics", gay-pride paraid, gay day or whatever that is prefixed with the word "gay" (event-wise)? The better question would be; Why are specials days for? As someone above said, there is a black-history day. Why commemorate a day like that? Simply because these days or event remind us of how much we have triumphed as society against discrimination and hate towards any kind of cultur or sub-culture.

I need not remind you how much being a black man/women was very stigmatizing a long time ago. From then to today, the black "community" has been through so much bullshit and have had their victories and losses but eventually, they destroyed the majority of the discrimination towards the black world as a whole. So we made a day to remember what the black have fought through for so long to have equality.

The exact same applies to homosexuality! Only a few decades ago, it was very difficult to live knowing that you were gay and you couldnt actually act on your impulses. It was all the more difficult to actually love a gay life. Yet here we are today, with better equaliy than before and we are still racing to our goal. But to remember all that we have been through to get to this point, we created a day. Heterosexuals as a community hasnt really fought for any equality or otherwise because they were already the one holding the equality. In other words, I dont see a guy being bullied on because he is straight, but I do see homosexuals being beaten up and even killed just for being themselves.

So we have all these events, days and moments to commemorate the past and also to help the present by increasing the awareness of our society towards gay discrimination, because, unlike heterosexuals, but like other oppressed cultures (women, black, etc) people arent allowed to be who they are.

Although, I ,myself, do not always agree on how they manage their pride-days or whatnot: they sometimes over-do it, which result just ridiculises gay people and spread a wrong stereotype about us.

Ofcourse, the question of "normality" is always in debate among us. What I find particularly hilarious are the gays who don't want to act normal for some reason yet, those same people always complain that they are being hated on for being weird. They basically build their own fire then blame everyone else for it. They usually go by the argument: "We will not adhere to the heterosexual norms, blablabla...". Now, I get it that we shouldn't normalize ourselves based on other to fit in, but its DEFINITELY not like the heterosexuals will suddenly adhere to the homosexuals norms, if there even is one, for equality. So like, these people want equality by basically crushing the equality of their opponent (heterosexuals). I find that just wrong.

Anyway, dont be fooled, the one thing that every gay person wants is to be treated "normal". Then again, the question remains: What is actually normal? And according to who is such normal?

Normal is, in itself, an extremely subjective term and no one ever has the exact same defintion of the word.
laroche_05
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada52 Posts
December 12 2011 09:02 GMT
#3423
On December 12 2011 16:43 Nuxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2011 15:09 laroche_05 wrote:
i always wanted to ask someone gay about this question

it may sounds aggressive or stupid but most of them say the community should respect us like we are (i understand that0

what i dont understand

1 why do you guys have gay olympics
2 why do you have your own day or the gay walk kinda thing

if you want to be respected shouldnt you act like normal people? i mean there is no day for straight guys etc


Why do we have "gay olympics", gay-pride paraid, gay day or whatever that is prefixed with the word "gay" (event-wise)? The better question would be; Why are specials days for? As someone above said, there is a black-history day. Why commemorate a day like that? Simply because these days or event remind us of how much we have triumphed as society against discrimination and hate towards any kind of cultur or sub-culture.

I need not remind you how much being a black man/women was very stigmatizing a long time ago. From then to today, the black "community" has been through so much bullshit and have had their victories and losses but eventually, they destroyed the majority of the discrimination towards the black world as a whole. So we made a day to remember what the black have fought through for so long to have equality.

The exact same applies to homosexuality! Only a few decades ago, it was very difficult to live knowing that you were gay and you couldnt actually act on your impulses. It was all the more difficult to actually love a gay life. Yet here we are today, with better equaliy than before and we are still racing to our goal. But to remember all that we have been through to get to this point, we created a day. Heterosexuals as a community hasnt really fought for any equality or otherwise because they were already the one holding the equality. In other words, I dont see a guy being bullied on because he is straight, but I do see homosexuals being beaten up and even killed just for being themselves.

So we have all these events, days and moments to commemorate the past and also to help the present by increasing the awareness of our society towards gay discrimination, because, unlike heterosexuals, but like other oppressed cultures (women, black, etc) people arent allowed to be who they are.

Although, I ,myself, do not always agree on how they manage their pride-days or whatnot: they sometimes over-do it, which result just ridiculises gay people and spread a wrong stereotype about us.

Ofcourse, the question of "normality" is always in debate among us. What I find particularly hilarious are the gays who don't want to act normal for some reason yet, those same people always complain that they are being hated on for being weird. They basically build their own fire then blame everyone else for it. They usually go by the argument: "We will not adhere to the heterosexual norms, blablabla...". Now, I get it that we shouldn't normalize ourselves based on other to fit in, but its DEFINITELY not like the heterosexuals will suddenly adhere to the homosexuals norms, if there even is one, for equality. So like, these people want equality by basically crushing the equality of their opponent (heterosexuals). I find that just wrong.

Anyway, dont be fooled, the one thing that every gay person wants is to be treated "normal". Then again, the question remains: What is actually normal? And according to who is such normal?

Normal is, in itself, an extremely subjective term and no one ever has the exact same defintion of the word.


I think you misunderstood me, if you wanna respect you need to earn it. I didnt do any research on google but I'm pretty sure that if a gay guy would win or do good at a normal olympic, it would have more succes than the gay olympics. Gay people are suppose to be normal people, i mean you should not have less capacities at performing in a sports because you are gay..

the gaydays are fine but you wont change the mindset of homophobe people, if people are racist they are racist and if they raise their kid the same way they will be aswell.

Gnight
Profile Joined September 2011
77 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-12 13:03:52
December 12 2011 13:03 GMT
#3424
On December 12 2011 16:43 Nuxar wrote:

Anyway, dont be fooled, the one thing that every gay person wants is to be treated "normal".


If only this would be true, then the world would be a bit of a better place.... >.<
“Sleep is like the unicorn - it is rumored to exist, but I doubt I will see any”
adrenaLinG
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada676 Posts
December 12 2011 13:13 GMT
#3425
so when we get a gay GM we can close this thread right
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-12 13:22:20
December 12 2011 13:16 GMT
#3426
On December 12 2011 15:09 laroche_05 wrote:
i always wanted to ask someone gay about this question

it may sounds aggressive or stupid but most of them say the community should respect us like we are (i understand that0

what i dont understand

1 why do you guys have gay olympics
2 why do you have your own day or the gay walk kinda thing

if you want to be respected shouldnt you act like normal people? i mean there is no day for straight guys etc


I did a blog on what Gay Pride (gay walk kinda thing) means to me if you want to have a look at it, here.

I didn't know there are Gay Olympics.


On December 12 2011 22:13 adrenaLinG wrote:
so when we get a gay GM we can close this thread right


I dropped out of Masters. Firstly FUCK SKYRIM. Secondly because I thought I could play Terran. Serves me right.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
adrenaLinG
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada676 Posts
December 12 2011 14:04 GMT
#3427
On December 12 2011 22:16 jarrydesque wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2011 22:13 adrenaLinG wrote:
so when we get a gay GM we can close this thread right


I dropped out of Masters. Firstly FUCK SKYRIM. Secondly because I thought I could play Terran. Serves me right.

yeah but did you get gay married in skyrim :3
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 12 2011 14:44 GMT
#3428
On December 12 2011 23:04 adrenaLinG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2011 22:16 jarrydesque wrote:
On December 12 2011 22:13 adrenaLinG wrote:
so when we get a gay GM we can close this thread right


I dropped out of Masters. Firstly FUCK SKYRIM. Secondly because I thought I could play Terran. Serves me right.

yeah but did you get gay married in skyrim :3


I still have not figured out how to marry people in that game. Although I'd probably make more progress if I communicated in some way other than throwing fireballs in faces.
#2throwed
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 12 2011 14:55 GMT
#3429
On December 12 2011 22:16 jarrydesque wrote:

I dropped out of Masters. Firstly FUCK SKYRIM. Secondly because I thought I could play Terran. Serves me right.


This news makes me smile. That's what you get for being a traitor to Aiur.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
December 12 2011 14:56 GMT
#3430
On December 12 2011 22:13 adrenaLinG wrote:
so when we get a gay GM we can close this thread right

why's that?
Evotroid
Profile Joined October 2011
Hungary176 Posts
December 12 2011 15:13 GMT
#3431
So here is a question from a gay to gay people, spoilered cause it's probably NSFW / NSFNF.
+ Show Spoiler +
So I am a "passive" guy and the other day I just thought about, do active guys get more excited, if my wiener is bigger? I mean, obviously it's not all that important, but for me, "bigger is better" does this apply to the tops/you?


Also on the act normal thing, basically you only see flamboyant gays, because you never know about a normal acting gay, that he is gay.
I got nothing.
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
December 12 2011 15:39 GMT
#3432
On December 12 2011 23:55 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2011 22:16 jarrydesque wrote:

I dropped out of Masters. Firstly FUCK SKYRIM. Secondly because I thought I could play Terran. Serves me right.


This news makes me smile. That's what you get for being a traitor to Aiur.

I betrayed Aiur to join the swarm and I've only been benefitting! Moral of the story, don't play Terran?
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 12 2011 15:46 GMT
#3433
On December 13 2011 00:39 Troxle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2011 23:55 marvellosity wrote:
On December 12 2011 22:16 jarrydesque wrote:

I dropped out of Masters. Firstly FUCK SKYRIM. Secondly because I thought I could play Terran. Serves me right.


This news makes me smile. That's what you get for being a traitor to Aiur.

I betrayed Aiur to join the swarm and I've only been benefitting! Moral of the story, don't play Terran?


Srsly eff that race.
#2throwed
adrenaLinG
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada676 Posts
December 12 2011 16:04 GMT
#3434
On December 13 2011 00:46 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 00:39 Troxle wrote:
On December 12 2011 23:55 marvellosity wrote:
On December 12 2011 22:16 jarrydesque wrote:

I dropped out of Masters. Firstly FUCK SKYRIM. Secondly because I thought I could play Terran. Serves me right.


This news makes me smile. That's what you get for being a traitor to Aiur.

I betrayed Aiur to join the swarm and I've only been benefitting! Moral of the story, don't play Terran?


Srsly eff that race.

manner up, all the cute guys play terran
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 12 2011 16:16 GMT
#3435
On December 13 2011 01:04 adrenaLinG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 00:46 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 13 2011 00:39 Troxle wrote:
On December 12 2011 23:55 marvellosity wrote:
On December 12 2011 22:16 jarrydesque wrote:

I dropped out of Masters. Firstly FUCK SKYRIM. Secondly because I thought I could play Terran. Serves me right.


This news makes me smile. That's what you get for being a traitor to Aiur.

I betrayed Aiur to join the swarm and I've only been benefitting! Moral of the story, don't play Terran?


Srsly eff that race.

manner up, all the cute guys play terran


Naw, all my favorite players are Zerg and Toss. I think MKP is really the only Terran player I like.
#2throwed
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
December 12 2011 17:40 GMT
#3436
On December 12 2011 23:44 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2011 23:04 adrenaLinG wrote:
On December 12 2011 22:16 jarrydesque wrote:
On December 12 2011 22:13 adrenaLinG wrote:
so when we get a gay GM we can close this thread right


I dropped out of Masters. Firstly FUCK SKYRIM. Secondly because I thought I could play Terran. Serves me right.

yeah but did you get gay married in skyrim :3


I still have not figured out how to marry people in that game. Although I'd probably make more progress if I communicated in some way other than throwing fireballs in faces.


Visit the Temple of Mara in Riften
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 12 2011 19:07 GMT
#3437
On December 13 2011 02:40 RoMGraViTy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2011 23:44 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 12 2011 23:04 adrenaLinG wrote:
On December 12 2011 22:16 jarrydesque wrote:
On December 12 2011 22:13 adrenaLinG wrote:
so when we get a gay GM we can close this thread right


I dropped out of Masters. Firstly FUCK SKYRIM. Secondly because I thought I could play Terran. Serves me right.

yeah but did you get gay married in skyrim :3


I still have not figured out how to marry people in that game. Although I'd probably make more progress if I communicated in some way other than throwing fireballs in faces.


Visit the Temple of Mara in Riften


And burn it to the ground?
#2throwed
Evotroid
Profile Joined October 2011
Hungary176 Posts
December 12 2011 19:56 GMT
#3438
On December 13 2011 04:07 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 02:40 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On December 12 2011 23:44 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 12 2011 23:04 adrenaLinG wrote:
On December 12 2011 22:16 jarrydesque wrote:
On December 12 2011 22:13 adrenaLinG wrote:
so when we get a gay GM we can close this thread right


I dropped out of Masters. Firstly FUCK SKYRIM. Secondly because I thought I could play Terran. Serves me right.

yeah but did you get gay married in skyrim :3


I still have not figured out how to marry people in that game. Although I'd probably make more progress if I communicated in some way other than throwing fireballs in faces.


Visit the Temple of Mara in Riften


And burn it to the ground?


No, do the quests here, or if you have the amulet of mara from bleak falls, wear it, and interested people will react to it, if you talk to them. Might still need to do some quests for the priests though.
I got nothing.
Match
Profile Joined January 2011
215 Posts
December 12 2011 20:04 GMT
#3439
On December 13 2011 04:56 Evotroid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 04:07 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 13 2011 02:40 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On December 12 2011 23:44 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 12 2011 23:04 adrenaLinG wrote:
On December 12 2011 22:16 jarrydesque wrote:
On December 12 2011 22:13 adrenaLinG wrote:
so when we get a gay GM we can close this thread right


I dropped out of Masters. Firstly FUCK SKYRIM. Secondly because I thought I could play Terran. Serves me right.

yeah but did you get gay married in skyrim :3


I still have not figured out how to marry people in that game. Although I'd probably make more progress if I communicated in some way other than throwing fireballs in faces.


Visit the Temple of Mara in Riften


And burn it to the ground?


No, do the quests here, or if you have the amulet of mara from bleak falls, wear it, and interested people will react to it, if you talk to them. Might still need to do some quests for the priests though.

Any amulet of mara will work. There's a specific list of NPCs you can marry, and if you talk to them while wearing the amulet of mara and they like you enough, there'll be a new conversation option. You don't have to do any quests for the priests in Riften.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-12 20:10:41
December 12 2011 20:10 GMT
#3440
On December 13 2011 05:04 Match wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 04:56 Evotroid wrote:
On December 13 2011 04:07 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 13 2011 02:40 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On December 12 2011 23:44 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 12 2011 23:04 adrenaLinG wrote:
On December 12 2011 22:16 jarrydesque wrote:
On December 12 2011 22:13 adrenaLinG wrote:
so when we get a gay GM we can close this thread right


I dropped out of Masters. Firstly FUCK SKYRIM. Secondly because I thought I could play Terran. Serves me right.

yeah but did you get gay married in skyrim :3


I still have not figured out how to marry people in that game. Although I'd probably make more progress if I communicated in some way other than throwing fireballs in faces.


Visit the Temple of Mara in Riften


And burn it to the ground?


No, do the quests here, or if you have the amulet of mara from bleak falls, wear it, and interested people will react to it, if you talk to them. Might still need to do some quests for the priests though.

Any amulet of mara will work. There's a specific list of NPCs you can marry, and if you talk to them while wearing the amulet of mara and they like you enough, there'll be a new conversation option. You don't have to do any quests for the priests in Riften.


Sweet, I'mma get gay married in a video game and make Rick Perry cry.

Are there any NPC's that look like Allistair from Dragon Age? He's my video game dream guy.
#2throwed
Prev 1 170 171 172 173 174 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 10201
StarCastTV_EN275
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 12397
Bisu 4182
FanTaSy 3240
Jaedong 1309
BeSt 852
actioN 622
EffOrt 514
Horang2 485
Larva 298
Leta 240
[ Show more ]
Zeus 210
Barracks 162
Dewaltoss 121
Mind 108
JYJ 80
Mong 76
scan(afreeca) 71
ToSsGirL 62
Sexy 61
sorry 53
Killer 45
Free 40
Shinee 40
Aegong 37
sSak 34
soO 32
Bale 31
HiyA 20
yabsab 13
Sacsri 8
Hyuk 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe262
XaKoH 129
Counter-Strike
byalli840
x6flipin61
Other Games
singsing1979
olofmeister1028
Lowko294
crisheroes276
Pyrionflax194
KnowMe121
dupreeh100
B2W.Neo66
Livibee52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick669
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
StarCraft 2
WardiTV14
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1106
Other Games
• WagamamaTV169
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
10m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 10m
Replay Cast
12h 10m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 10m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.