• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:11
CEST 10:11
KST 17:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7933 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 171

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 169 170 171 172 173 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 10 2011 23:40 GMT
#3401
On December 11 2011 08:40 Troxle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2011 08:33 Klondikebar wrote:
I still maintain that Zerg is the gayest race. The Zerg is the only one with a queen who's wearing a costume that is absolutely brilliant for gay Halloween.



Zerg also mass produce the cutest unit in the game! I completely agree with this! :D


Banelings or Infestors? Both are so fat and so damn huggable! I want plushies dammit!!
#2throwed
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
December 10 2011 23:49 GMT
#3402
On December 11 2011 08:40 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2011 08:40 Troxle wrote:
On December 11 2011 08:33 Klondikebar wrote:
I still maintain that Zerg is the gayest race. The Zerg is the only one with a queen who's wearing a costume that is absolutely brilliant for gay Halloween.



Zerg also mass produce the cutest unit in the game! I completely agree with this! :D


Banelings or Infestors? Both are so fat and so damn huggable! I want plushies dammit!!


Zerglings and Banelings in my opinion! Zerglings the cutest! I just want to snuggle one! I would totally buy a Zergling plushy!
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
December 11 2011 00:28 GMT
#3403
what does everyone think of dan savage?
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 11 2011 00:39 GMT
#3404
On December 11 2011 09:28 Roe wrote:
what does everyone think of dan savage?


He actually came to my college...with MTV. I've heard he's pretty decent and I think all the students liked him. Although a bunch of the students protested too (huzzah for a southern school!)

I'll have to wait till it airs on MTV to see whether he's a backstabbing bitch or a genuine guy.
#2throwed
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
December 11 2011 00:43 GMT
#3405
On December 11 2011 09:39 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2011 09:28 Roe wrote:
what does everyone think of dan savage?


He actually came to my college...with MTV. I've heard he's pretty decent and I think all the students liked him. Although a bunch of the students protested too (huzzah for a southern school!)

I'll have to wait till it airs on MTV to see whether he's a backstabbing bitch or a genuine guy.

a backstabbing bitch?
is there something going on that we should know about? *wink
Kerotan
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
England2111 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-11 01:27:26
December 11 2011 01:27 GMT
#3406
Dan savage is pretty cool, I like his blog and column, he generally has a good head on his shoulders, and the accusations of his transphobia are exaggerated.
If he ever comes to the UK, I'l be sure to go see him.
Oh yeah, and he did that thing, It gets better, which is pretty cool.
Nerdette // External revolution - Internal revolution // Fabulous // I raise my hands to heaven of curiosity // I don't know what to ask for // What has it got for me? // Kerribear
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
December 11 2011 01:48 GMT
#3407
Most of the television appearances I've seen by him make me think he is a likable, good, person. I'm not the most informed, but it seems like he is doing a good thing.
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-11 02:14:23
December 11 2011 02:09 GMT
#3408
wrong thread.. sorry :/
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-11 02:18:34
December 11 2011 02:18 GMT
#3409
On December 11 2011 09:43 Roe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2011 09:39 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 11 2011 09:28 Roe wrote:
what does everyone think of dan savage?


He actually came to my college...with MTV. I've heard he's pretty decent and I think all the students liked him. Although a bunch of the students protested too (huzzah for a southern school!)

I'll have to wait till it airs on MTV to see whether he's a backstabbing bitch or a genuine guy.

a backstabbing bitch?
is there something going on that we should know about? *wink



Haha no. It's just that MTV has the nasty habit of not making people look good. I'd be kinda pissed if they made my school look like a bunch of drunk whore and pricks.
#2throwed
Stereotype
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States136 Posts
December 11 2011 02:20 GMT
#3410
On December 11 2011 07:50 Troxle wrote:
So question...why is it presumed that Protoss is the race that gays play? Is it because of the misuse of the word gay when referencing the race as "cheesy" or is there something else? I used to play Protoss but I switched to Zerg because I like the play style a whole lot more (and an added bonus Zerglings are just so cute in my opinion!). Just curious why the stereotype is Protoss over the other races.


This Stereotype is Zerg
Imagine there's no heaven. It's easy if you try. -- John Lennon
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
December 11 2011 02:20 GMT
#3411
On December 11 2011 11:18 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2011 09:43 Roe wrote:
On December 11 2011 09:39 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 11 2011 09:28 Roe wrote:
what does everyone think of dan savage?


He actually came to my college...with MTV. I've heard he's pretty decent and I think all the students liked him. Although a bunch of the students protested too (huzzah for a southern school!)

I'll have to wait till it airs on MTV to see whether he's a backstabbing bitch or a genuine guy.

a backstabbing bitch?
is there something going on that we should know about? *wink



Haha no. It's just that MTV has the nasty habit of not making people look good. I'd be kinda pissed if they made my school look like a bunch of drunk whore and pricks.

I have to shed a wintry grin as you just said in GTL you were getting a drink
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 11 2011 02:24 GMT
#3412
On December 11 2011 11:20 Roe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2011 11:18 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 11 2011 09:43 Roe wrote:
On December 11 2011 09:39 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 11 2011 09:28 Roe wrote:
what does everyone think of dan savage?


He actually came to my college...with MTV. I've heard he's pretty decent and I think all the students liked him. Although a bunch of the students protested too (huzzah for a southern school!)

I'll have to wait till it airs on MTV to see whether he's a backstabbing bitch or a genuine guy.

a backstabbing bitch?
is there something going on that we should know about? *wink



Haha no. It's just that MTV has the nasty habit of not making people look good. I'd be kinda pissed if they made my school look like a bunch of drunk whore and pricks.

I have to shed a wintry grin as you just said in GTL you were getting a drink


I'm not in college anymore! And it's the weekend!

And, for the record, my college has a 99% acceptance rate to top choice grad school. We're smart cookies. We've earned a drink.
#2throwed
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
December 11 2011 18:30 GMT
#3413
So what do yall think of Stephano? I think he's absolutely adorable and would say he's definitely my favorite StarCraft 2 pro player. Yalls thoughts?
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Shiragaku
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Hong Kong4308 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-12 00:07:38
December 12 2011 00:06 GMT
#3414
On December 11 2011 09:28 Roe wrote:
what does everyone think of dan savage?

Very smart guy in general, I just do not enjoy what he says about politics (Iraq in particular)

On an unrelated note, gayness in gayming
[image loading]
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 12 2011 04:06 GMT
#3415
On December 12 2011 03:30 Troxle wrote:
So what do yall think of Stephano? I think he's absolutely adorable and would say he's definitely my favorite StarCraft 2 pro player. Yalls thoughts?


I'm not attracted to him. I'm going to patently disagree on the whole "adorable" thing. He gives absolutely zero shits which is a badass trait, not an adorable trait. His hair is crazy and a little scary (badass, not adorable). He's French (far more badass than adorable).

But yeah, he's way too young for me.
#2throwed
Kerotan
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
England2111 Posts
December 12 2011 04:23 GMT
#3416
On December 12 2011 13:06 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2011 03:30 Troxle wrote:
So what do yall think of Stephano? I think he's absolutely adorable and would say he's definitely my favorite StarCraft 2 pro player. Yalls thoughts?


I'm not attracted to him. I'm going to patently disagree on the whole "adorable" thing. He gives absolutely zero shits which is a badass trait, not an adorable trait. His hair is crazy and a little scary (badass, not adorable). He's French (far more badass than adorable).

But yeah, he's way too young for me.

I was going to disagree with your on the adorable french man line, and then I thought, "Could I get away with hugging Jean Reno?"
Probably not.
Nerdette // External revolution - Internal revolution // Fabulous // I raise my hands to heaven of curiosity // I don't know what to ask for // What has it got for me? // Kerribear
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
December 12 2011 04:36 GMT
#3417
I never really view French as "badass" there is something about them that just makes it not possible for me...might have to do with American stereotype or might be the fact that my neighbors were born and raised in France. He does have a badass attitude about him, but I've seen some pictures of him that make him look adorable versus badass. ^.^
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
laroche_05
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada52 Posts
December 12 2011 06:09 GMT
#3418
i always wanted to ask someone gay about this question

it may sounds aggressive or stupid but most of them say the community should respect us like we are (i understand that0

what i dont understand

1 why do you guys have gay olympics
2 why do you have your own day or the gay walk kinda thing

if you want to be respected shouldnt you act like normal people? i mean there is no day for straight guys etc
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
December 12 2011 06:21 GMT
#3419
On December 12 2011 15:09 laroche_05 wrote:
i always wanted to ask someone gay about this question

it may sounds aggressive or stupid but most of them say the community should respect us like we are (i understand that0

what i dont understand

1 why do you guys have gay olympics
2 why do you have your own day or the gay walk kinda thing

if you want to be respected shouldnt you act like normal people? i mean there is no day for straight guys etc


Well I don't participate in either of those. So I can't answer that, but as for your last question, I can answer it simply as this: If you knew me in real life you would never realize I'm gay/bi. I played soccer, don't have a lot of female friends, don't dress/act flamboyant, don't like fashion. And also for the last statement about no day for straight guys, what about White History Month, there is Black History Month but nothing for white guys so I guess to answer your question, the reason for these are the same reason there is Black History Month. That is my guess to that last bit.
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
laroche_05
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada52 Posts
December 12 2011 06:29 GMT
#3420
On December 12 2011 15:21 Troxle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2011 15:09 laroche_05 wrote:
i always wanted to ask someone gay about this question

it may sounds aggressive or stupid but most of them say the community should respect us like we are (i understand that0

what i dont understand

1 why do you guys have gay olympics
2 why do you have your own day or the gay walk kinda thing

if you want to be respected shouldnt you act like normal people? i mean there is no day for straight guys etc


Well I don't participate in either of those. So I can't answer that, but as for your last question, I can answer it simply as this: If you knew me in real life you would never realize I'm gay/bi. I played soccer, don't have a lot of female friends, don't dress/act flamboyant, don't like fashion. And also for the last statement about no day for straight guys, what about White History Month, there is Black History Month but nothing for white guys so I guess to answer your question, the reason for these are the same reason there is Black History Month. That is my guess to that last bit.


ty yes i understand that there is people that act normal but most of the gay people i know are just on another level (when you see them you know they are gay).

thx for the answer anyway
Prev 1 169 170 171 172 173 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 546
Hyun 43
Killer 39
NotJumperer 33
Bale 32
scan(afreeca) 25
Larva 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
Hm[arnc] 4
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto136
League of Legends
JimRising 470
Counter-Strike
ceh9551
edward219
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
summit1g8262
olofmeister921
Coldzera 710
Happy261
Sick148
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick594
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2288
League of Legends
• Jankos828
• Stunt360
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 49m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2h 49m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
15h 49m
Patches Events
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.