• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:51
CEST 00:51
KST 07:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9693 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 170

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 168 169 170 171 172 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 09 2011 22:55 GMT
#3381
On December 10 2011 07:52 jarrydesque wrote:
Sorry to post this in the middle of a serious conversation, but I just have to tell you guys that Axslav is SO cute xD.


He's not really my type but I can definitely see where you're coming from. He doesn't get enough exposure IMO.
#2throwed
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
December 10 2011 00:12 GMT
#3382
I think for EG HuK wins cuteness, but Machine wins it all! <3 Machine
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 10 2011 00:21 GMT
#3383
On December 10 2011 09:12 Troxle wrote:
I think for EG HuK wins cuteness, but Machine wins it all! <3 Machine


He's actually hairy too...it's REALLY hot. I just love it that half of EG streams in muscle shirts.
#2throwed
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
December 10 2011 01:06 GMT
#3384
On December 10 2011 07:55 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2011 07:52 jarrydesque wrote:
Sorry to post this in the middle of a serious conversation, but I just have to tell you guys that Axslav is SO cute xD.


He's not really my type but I can definitely see where you're coming from. He doesn't get enough exposure IMO.


I think hes my equivalent to what Slayers_Brown is for you guys. He does nothing for me. :|

I think I'm just Asian obsessed.
Pixilated
Profile Joined February 2011
United States82 Posts
December 10 2011 01:29 GMT
#3385
On December 10 2011 10:06 GDR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2011 07:55 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 10 2011 07:52 jarrydesque wrote:
Sorry to post this in the middle of a serious conversation, but I just have to tell you guys that Axslav is SO cute xD.


He's not really my type but I can definitely see where you're coming from. He doesn't get enough exposure IMO.


I think hes my equivalent to what Slayers_Brown is for you guys. He does nothing for me. :|

I think I'm just Asian obsessed.

I'm definitely with you on asian guys. Idk what it is specifically though. XD;

...The hairyness just doesn't do it for me. T_T;;
Evangelist
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
1246 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-10 01:48:52
December 10 2011 01:48 GMT
#3386
Klon, those sudden spouts of anti-gayness usually come from personal discomfort. I wouldn't worry too much about it. She's probably undergoing one of the many hundreds of crises of faith that most religious people undergo every year. It'll pass, and she'll go back to normal, or she'll become an agnostic and it won't matter.

Don't worry so much <3

Hairy guys don't do it for me either. Think it's because I'm bi. Ho hum Which is annoying because I fancy DayJ until I look at his arms.
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
December 10 2011 02:03 GMT
#3387
On December 10 2011 10:29 Pixilated wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2011 10:06 GDR wrote:
On December 10 2011 07:55 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 10 2011 07:52 jarrydesque wrote:
Sorry to post this in the middle of a serious conversation, but I just have to tell you guys that Axslav is SO cute xD.


He's not really my type but I can definitely see where you're coming from. He doesn't get enough exposure IMO.


I think hes my equivalent to what Slayers_Brown is for you guys. He does nothing for me. :|

I think I'm just Asian obsessed.

I'm definitely with you on asian guys. Idk what it is specifically though. XD;

...The hairyness just doesn't do it for me. T_T;;


I'm indifferent on hairiness. I just think Asians are the cutest. x.x
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-10 02:38:42
December 10 2011 02:32 GMT
#3388
I used to be turned away by hairy men, but Machine just makes me rethink that (and go crazy! :D) plus he doesn't look that hairy compared to some men I have seen!

Most Asians are cute, but I'd rather have a white boy
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Catreina
Profile Joined April 2010
United States304 Posts
December 10 2011 02:41 GMT
#3389
Successful topic change is successful.

On that note, where are all my girlfriends at? =/
Alou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States3748 Posts
December 10 2011 04:45 GMT
#3390
On December 10 2011 11:41 Catreina wrote:
Successful topic change is successful.

On that note, where are all my girlfriends at? =/


Heyyyyyyy! (Although im not a girlfriend, so sad.)
Life is Good.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 10 2011 05:59 GMT
#3391
On December 10 2011 13:45 Alou wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2011 11:41 Catreina wrote:
Successful topic change is successful.

On that note, where are all my girlfriends at? =/


Heyyyyyyy! (Although im not a girlfriend, so sad.)


We can all still z-snap together!!

Although talk about a hard to find demographic in starcraft. Good population statistics estimate that somewhere between 5%-10% of the population is gay (closer to the 5%). Only half of that population would be girls so 2.5% of the population is gay. Girls are still a grossly under represented demographic in video games...holy shit, we may have found the ONLY gay girl Starcraft 2 player!
#2throwed
Gnight
Profile Joined September 2011
77 Posts
December 10 2011 13:21 GMT
#3392
On December 10 2011 14:59 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2011 13:45 Alou wrote:
On December 10 2011 11:41 Catreina wrote:
Successful topic change is successful.

On that note, where are all my girlfriends at? =/


Heyyyyyyy! (Although im not a girlfriend, so sad.)


We can all still z-snap together!!

Although talk about a hard to find demographic in starcraft. Good population statistics estimate that somewhere between 5%-10% of the population is gay (closer to the 5%). Only half of that population would be girls so 2.5% of the population is gay. Girls are still a grossly under represented demographic in video games...holy shit, we may have found the ONLY gay girl Starcraft 2 player!


Woooo, make that two.... well technically speaking no one found me, but that are just mere details. xD

Been stalking this thread for a while now (not from the start, too lazy for that many pages. xD) and I didn't find any hints of one of the posters being a lesbian, so I was going to ask myself wheter there were any other lesbians out here on the forums besides myself. But some rather "heavy/serious" topics started popping up and I didn't wanted to hijack the thread with my question when these discussions were going on.

Now that is over it seems my questions has also already been answered without me even having to ask, can't really wish for more laziness on my side then that. ^ ^


On December 10 2011 11:41 Catreina wrote:
Successful topic change is successful.

On that note, where are all my girlfriends at? =/


Depends...

If I say "Right here.", does that mean we are going to skip the romantic dating part that starts of the whole girlfriend - girlfriend part?
“Sleep is like the unicorn - it is rumored to exist, but I doubt I will see any”
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
December 10 2011 18:42 GMT
#3393
On December 10 2011 11:41 Catreina wrote:
Successful topic change is successful.

On that note, where are all my girlfriends at? =/


Sorrrry, you made a very insightful post, but it would have seemed really silly if I tried to comment on it before being all frivolous. I did read it!

I like men with nice body hair - By that I don't mean manscaped, but certainly not out of control!

Axslav is pretty far what I could consider my usual taste, but he is just so damn cute and good at starcraft.

I was looking for an example earlier on in the thread for a good example of my normal taste and I use Dimaga, but Machine is a good example too, though I don't like guys that spend TOO much time on their body xD.

Realized how fussy I sound!
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 10 2011 19:50 GMT
#3394
So, given the variety of tastes in this thread I think we can safely conclude that if any starcraft pro decided to be gay they'd have zero trouble getting laid.
#2throwed
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
December 10 2011 21:20 GMT
#3395
On December 11 2011 04:50 Klondikebar wrote:
So, given the variety of tastes in this thread I think we can safely conclude that if any starcraft pro decided to be gay they'd have zero trouble getting laid.


I would say that to be very true!
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
December 10 2011 22:50 GMT
#3396
So question...why is it presumed that Protoss is the race that gays play? Is it because of the misuse of the word gay when referencing the race as "cheesy" or is there something else? I used to play Protoss but I switched to Zerg because I like the play style a whole lot more (and an added bonus Zerglings are just so cute in my opinion!). Just curious why the stereotype is Protoss over the other races.
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Match
Profile Joined January 2011
215 Posts
December 10 2011 23:19 GMT
#3397
On December 11 2011 07:50 Troxle wrote:
So question...why is it presumed that Protoss is the race that gays play? Is it because of the misuse of the word gay when referencing the race as "cheesy" or is there something else? I used to play Protoss but I switched to Zerg because I like the play style a whole lot more (and an added bonus Zerglings are just so cute in my opinion!). Just curious why the stereotype is Protoss over the other races.

Because there were a lot of people saying they and other gay people they know play protoss, but it's more of a joke than something taken for granted. I play Zerg myself.
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
December 10 2011 23:25 GMT
#3398
Ah I see I see. Zerg <3
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-10 23:33:18
December 10 2011 23:33 GMT
#3399
I still maintain that Zerg is the gayest race. The Zerg is the only one with a queen who's wearing a costume that is absolutely brilliant for gay Halloween.

#2throwed
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
December 10 2011 23:40 GMT
#3400
On December 11 2011 08:33 Klondikebar wrote:
I still maintain that Zerg is the gayest race. The Zerg is the only one with a queen who's wearing a costume that is absolutely brilliant for gay Halloween.



Zerg also mass produce the cutest unit in the game! I completely agree with this! :D
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Prev 1 168 169 170 171 172 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 177
Nina 125
SteadfastSC 65
CosmosSc2 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 519
910 58
Bale 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm47
League of Legends
Doublelift1959
Super Smash Bros
PPMD55
Other Games
summit1g10174
Grubby3010
shahzam598
C9.Mang0261
PiGStarcraft225
Maynarde80
Liquid`Ken8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• musti20045 40
• davetesta6
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21519
Other Games
• imaqtpie725
• Shiphtur289
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
9m
CranKy Ducklings1
Afreeca Starleague
11h 9m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 9m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.