• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:53
CEST 04:53
KST 11:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9444 users

Mechanical Keyboard Guide - Page 75

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 383 Next
skyR
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada13817 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-15 08:27:10
January 15 2012 08:26 GMT
#1481
On January 15 2012 16:39 HydraLF wrote:+ Show Spoiler +
Is this mechanical? What do you think about this.
http://www.engadget.com/2012/01/13/matias-tactile-one-slimone-hands-on-video/

I like the look alot, the iphone feature is cool as well.

On January 15 2012 16:44 Boblhead wrote:+ Show Spoiler +
On January 15 2012 16:39 HydraLF wrote:
Is this mechanical? What do you think about this.
http://www.engadget.com/2012/01/13/matias-tactile-one-slimone-hands-on-video/

I like the look alot, the iphone feature is cool as well.

in the video he says its mechanical. But doesnt tell the switch type.


It uses Alps, was mentioned in the press release.
TT1
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada10085 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-15 08:55:07
January 15 2012 08:52 GMT
#1482
anyone know if the kbt race 75% is any good?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/KBT-75-White-blackit-LED-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard-W-Cherry-MX-Red-Switches-/290657727965?pt=PCA_Mice_Trackballs&hash=item43ac8cf5dd

u can get a choc mini w/ pbt caps for 105$ with a similar layout, buildwise the keyboard is rock solid aswell
ab = tl(i) + tl(pc), the grand answer to every tl.net debate
slytown
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)1411 Posts
January 16 2012 00:56 GMT
#1483
On January 15 2012 17:52 mTwTT1 wrote:
anyone know if the kbt race 75% is any good?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/KBT-75-White-blackit-LED-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard-W-Cherry-MX-Red-Switches-/290657727965?pt=PCA_Mice_Trackballs&hash=item43ac8cf5dd

u can get a choc mini w/ pbt caps for 105$ with a similar layout, buildwise the keyboard is rock solid aswell


qtan5370 is considered a reliable seller. I would bet it is very good, but I have not used it. Those Red switches will be much easier to press than Blacks.
The best Flash meme ever: http://imgur.com/zquoK
Bigtony
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1606 Posts
January 16 2012 03:54 GMT
#1484
Been using my leopold that I ordered from elitekeyboards. Buying experience was A+ and the keyboard is working great very happy with my cherry mx brown switches. Just the right amount of noise.
Push 2 Harder
Skillver
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria1309 Posts
January 16 2012 15:31 GMT
#1485
Argh I can't get any useful mechanical keyboard in my country. I really wanted to buy a qpad but they only ship to Germany and UK, lol

Any further ideas?
DJFaqU
Profile Joined May 2011
466 Posts
January 16 2012 16:02 GMT
#1486
On January 17 2012 00:31 Skillver wrote:
Argh I can't get any useful mechanical keyboard in my country. I really wanted to buy a qpad but they only ship to Germany and UK, lol

Any further ideas?


http://www.getdigital.de

They have Das Keyboard and Filco Majestouch. Regarding qpad, no idea.
scMellOw
Profile Joined January 2012
Belgium29 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-16 16:19:36
January 16 2012 16:16 GMT
#1487
On January 15 2012 03:20 JayJay_90 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2012 03:02 Blurio wrote:
On January 15 2012 00:54 JayJay_90 wrote:
On January 15 2012 00:25 Redmori wrote:
I currently use a cheap (wireless) keyboard so for me it is very hard to know what switches suit me the best. I would love to try some of them instead of reading the description. The only problem is that I live in Europe (The Netherlands) and I have no clue where I could find some of the keyboards to see/try them. Anyone have an idea how I could find out what switch suits me or where I can see some of the keyboards in a retail store?

I've got exactly the same problem dude


Well at least for Germany they have Razer Blackwidows and Steelseries 6Gv2s in Media Markt or Saturn. I expect a big electronics market in the Netherlands to have the same.
It's not much, but at least you can try black and blue switches.

The Media Markt I tried didn't have a mechanical keyboard. Maybe I need to try one in a really big city :/


gamegear.be ships to other countries as well & they got filco's, they're getting those corsair red switch keyboards as well, steelseries 7G, ss 6gv2, razer blackwidow, zowie celeritas,....

they have a forum as well so you might want to visit the website and the forum & ask there.


Been getting my stuff from there for ages & there hasn't been a single problem, ever!

No delays in delivery or anything else like.. I can definitely vouch for them.


http://www.gamegear.be
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting. ~ Sun Tzu
Skillver
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria1309 Posts
January 16 2012 16:59 GMT
#1488
On January 17 2012 01:02 DJFaqU wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 00:31 Skillver wrote:
Argh I can't get any useful mechanical keyboard in my country. I really wanted to buy a qpad but they only ship to Germany and UK, lol

Any further ideas?


http://www.getdigital.de

They have Das Keyboard and Filco Majestouch. Regarding qpad, no idea.


I have seen that shop but those keyboards are quite expensive
Boblhead
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2577 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-16 18:20:04
January 16 2012 18:19 GMT
#1489
On January 17 2012 01:59 Skillver wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 01:02 DJFaqU wrote:
On January 17 2012 00:31 Skillver wrote:
Argh I can't get any useful mechanical keyboard in my country. I really wanted to buy a qpad but they only ship to Germany and UK, lol

Any further ideas?


http://www.getdigital.de

They have Das Keyboard and Filco Majestouch. Regarding qpad, no idea.


I have seen that shop but those keyboards are quite expensive

if your not looking to spend more than 110 euros I suggest you get a Ducky or a g6v2 if you can get your hands on one.
Boblhead
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2577 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-16 18:19:40
January 16 2012 18:19 GMT
#1490
douple post T_T
Neidacore
Profile Joined January 2012
Latvia16 Posts
January 16 2012 18:38 GMT
#1491
Thanks! This thread helped me a lot!
Love loves to love love
isleyofthenorth
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Austria894 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-16 19:11:50
January 16 2012 19:08 GMT
#1492
On January 17 2012 00:31 Skillver wrote:
Argh I can't get any useful mechanical keyboard in my country. I really wanted to buy a qpad but they only ship to Germany and UK, lol

Any further ideas?


lol not true at all

if its your first mecha keyboard try that. its veeery cheap ~50E(i got mine at a local store near linz for 34E). and has everything except for nkrollover, so unless you need that try this
LS is mx blue LP is black and LQ is clear (little heavier browns, i very much recommend this one, though blue is amazing too). I have a filco too, but i dont think its worth 3-4 times the price at all, and you wont get one cheap here

E: the "EU" and "DE" at the end indicates the layout. EU is the same as the UK layout i believe and DE obviously stands for deutsch
stermy
Profile Joined December 2010
United States42 Posts
January 16 2012 19:21 GMT
#1493
Are those blue keys the best? I hear everyone talk about them or the mxblack ones?

[image loading]
Son of Gnome
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States777 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-16 19:28:36
January 16 2012 19:28 GMT
#1494
On January 17 2012 04:21 stermy wrote:
Are those blue keys the best? I hear everyone talk about them or the mxblack ones?

[image loading]


Its all opinion on what switch to use. For example I prefer browns, most people only talk about blues and blacks because those r the ones that are most readily available.
Whatever happens, happens
isleyofthenorth
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Austria894 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-16 20:10:35
January 16 2012 20:09 GMT
#1495
browns are basically blue light. they are a bit less tactile than blues and a lot lighter than clears(my favourite, very tactile, but very rare) and less noisy. blacks arent tactile, they are linear so they are a bit different and for me at least not very appealing
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
January 16 2012 20:10 GMT
#1496
Pretty sure its because blackwidow has blues and g6v2 has blacks, however I really think both browns and reds are better for gaming, though I'd say topre ranks first(But isn't worth considering if price-performance is a concern)
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
NokCha
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)410 Posts
January 16 2012 20:45 GMT
#1497
If anyones looking for a nice keyboard bag try out the noppoo bag. Heres the cheapest i could find.
http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/502196356-Original-Noppoo-Gaming-bag-Keyboard-bag-Brand-new-Fast-Free-shipping-wholesalers.html

Quality looks nice. Already placed an order.
Tansu
Profile Joined January 2012
Finland63 Posts
January 16 2012 22:10 GMT
#1498
I'll buy a mechanical keyboard in the near future. I guess it'll be Razer Blackwidow (good for playing SC2?). But because I live in Finland, there has to be ä, ö and å in the keyboard. Where could I buy Blackwidow with those buttons?
DjRetro
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Chile309 Posts
January 16 2012 22:20 GMT
#1499
On January 17 2012 07:10 Tansu wrote:
I'll buy a mechanical keyboard in the near future. I guess it'll be Razer Blackwidow (good for playing SC2?). But because I live in Finland, there has to be ä, ö and å in the keyboard. Where could I buy Blackwidow with those buttons?


Hi.

Qpad is for you. Nordic layout available. http://www.corporate.qpad.se/modules/news/index.php?storytopic=11
SpaceSynth-ItaloDisco-HiNRG http://www.radiostaddenhaag.com/
ashLoo
Profile Joined April 2011
United States202 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-16 22:47:47
January 16 2012 22:47 GMT
#1500
Just an FYI...

www.amazon.com

Has some of these keyboards on their site.

I don't care if you don't like steelseries but they have the 6gv2 for $88 and change. That euro site up there is ~$101 and change and steelseries site lists the keyboard at $99

Edit: I know for a fact they have some Das and Ducky keyboards as well as Steelseries and Razer.
sneep
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 383 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings116
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 223
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10576
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1097
NeuroSwarm198
febbydoto22
League of Legends
Doublelift5331
JimRising 712
Counter-Strike
taco 238
minikerr51
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King341
hungrybox127
Other Games
summit1g9411
Maynarde237
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick468
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 195
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo695
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 7m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
8h 7m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 7m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.