• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:01
CEST 02:01
KST 09:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7701 users

Computer Build Resource Thread - Page 1517

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1626 Next
When using this resource, please read FragKrag's opening post. The Tech Support forum regulars have helped create countless of desktop systems without any compensation. The least you can do is provide all of the information required for them to help you properly.
Ropid
Profile Joined March 2009
Germany3557 Posts
June 03 2013 00:32 GMT
#30321
Normal program code that's used all the time is "x86" code. It's integer calculations.

The floating point number stuff is "x87" code traditionally, but that was sort of replaced over time with different instruction sets. "SSE" was one of those, and "AVX" and "AVX2" are the most current. It can be both unimportant and important as the programs need to be prepared to use it. Developers don't necessarily have to involve themselves much with this, they just need to use the newest Intel C/C++ compiler.
"My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal."
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
June 03 2013 12:23 GMT
#30322
There seems to be so little info on motherboards and delidding.. anyone know any good info? I was hoping to buy today
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Womwomwom
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
5930 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-03 12:34:35
June 03 2013 12:30 GMT
#30323
Motherbaords seem to be relatively pointless in terms of generic overclocking. Your $300 Gigabyte board doesn't really put out better results than your entry level Z87X board.

As for delidding, there has been some confirmation that Haswell does the exact same shit as Ivy Bridge with the god awful TIM. This should be proof enough.

Edit:
Keep in mind, I'm not responsible if you scratch the PCB/processor die!
{ToT}ColmA
Profile Joined November 2007
Japan3260 Posts
June 03 2013 12:57 GMT
#30324
anyone here familiar with oc on an i5 3570k? new pc arriving in 2 days and this is gonna be my first intel cpu since pentium 1 100mhz and the obnoxious turbo button ^_- any help here or a link to a good side for oc would be appreciated
The only virgins in kpop left are the fans
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-03 13:11:53
June 03 2013 13:06 GMT
#30325
On June 03 2013 21:30 Womwomwom wrote:
Motherbaords seem to be relatively pointless in terms of generic overclocking. Your $300 Gigabyte board doesn't really put out better results than your entry level Z87X board.

As for delidding, there has been some confirmation that Haswell does the exact same shit as Ivy Bridge with the god awful TIM. This should be proof enough.

Edit:
Keep in mind, I'm not responsible if you scratch the PCB/processor die!



Good to hear this more, but i'm thinking a little more than generic overclocking. Right now i was looking towards a twin tower heatsink (silver arrow) and delid with clu) and most people won't test under these conditions so i am trying to be quite sure of my choices, rather than take a guess and hope for the best

I know haswell has IHS problems, already seen delids but thanks for that link though (just not a ton of info, and there was talk about needing to do something about exposed contacts or something for safety?) There was testing done btw, and most of the temperature gap was caused by the gap that the glue creates between the IHS and the die, not from the actual TIM itself (which seems pretty decent, just not liquid ultra)

I don't think i could mess up the hammer method.



If people that do it this way have working cpu's, i am confident in my abilities :D


On June 03 2013 21:57 {ToT}ColmA wrote:
anyone here familiar with oc on an i5 3570k? new pc arriving in 2 days and this is gonna be my first intel cpu since pentium 1 100mhz and the obnoxious turbo button ^_- any help here or a link to a good side for oc would be appreciated


It's pretty easy, what motherboard and heatsink are you getting? (motherboard for specific advise and guide link, and heatsink to advise on performance etc)
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Womwomwom
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
5930 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-03 13:21:12
June 03 2013 13:16 GMT
#30326
Yeah, the i5 750 is really getting long in the tooth so I've look at this sort of stuff as well. All I could find was that delidding seems to be more or less the same process.

The hammer method looks foolproof provided you don't hit too hard. I still wouldn't want to have the exposed die fly across the table like that.
Antoine
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States7481 Posts
June 03 2013 13:49 GMT
#30327
can somebody explain to me about motherboard choice? atx vs micro atx, what does that mean? how much motherboard do I need if I'm going to try some beginner OC on a 3770k? Do I need to worry about physical size (I have a corsair vengeance case, which is mid-tower)?

Then on the subject of physical size, how do I know if after-market heatsink will fit appropriately in case/on motherboard without covering stuff up? I was looking at the TT Frio or CM TPC812
ModeratorFlash Sea Action Snow Midas | TheStC Ret Tyler MC | RIP 우정호
MisterFred
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2033 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-03 14:05:08
June 03 2013 13:58 GMT
#30328
ATX is a larger size. Six (if I remember correctly) expansion slots suitable for video cards, sound cards, what have you. Micro-ATX is a smaller size. Four expansion slots, so much less space to add in another card if you have a standard video card.

Any random z77 should be capable of a beginner OC on a 3770k. A step above dirt cheap is often recommended for more than a beginner OC. More than a single step above absolutely cheapest entry-level is useless for most people. Any ATX or m-ATX board should fit your case. It may not having mounting holes for mini-ITX (one expansion slot) or room for E-ATX or other sizes (not a concern, the vast majority of boards are ATX or m-ATX).

For heatsink, look up product information for your case and the heatsink. The heatsink will have vertical height: the case will have a vertical height limit. Most decent cases can fit coolers 163mm high or shorter, only a few heatsinks exceed that.

Unless you have a small motherboard, the heatsink will rarely conflict with expansion slots. In rare occasions the top expansion slot is covered, which makes it necessary to ensure another suitable slot is available for the video card. This will basically never be a concern on ATX boards, only occasionally on m-ATX boards, often on mini-ITX boards.

The most common conflict when it comes to physical dimensions is between heatsink and RAM. If you have RAM with tall, spiky heatspreaders (which are useless, by the way), that will often conflict with a tower-style cooler.

Edit: As for specific parts recommendations, the basic Biostart z77 is currently on sale:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813138352

Often the Gigabyte GA-Z77-HD3 is also good choice (by often, I'm generally referring to pricing and being a step above the dirt-cheapest option).

However I caution that only an i7-3770K can be overclocked. Without the K and no overclock is possible. Motherboards cheaper than a z77, will do (B75, H77) if you're not overclocking. Also, Intel has new processors out, so if you haven't already purchased your CPU you should be looking at the newer generation, not an i7-3770k.
"The victor? Not the highest scoring, nor the best strategist, nor the best tactitian. The victor was he that was closest to the Tao of FFA." -.Praetor
Antoine
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States7481 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-03 14:23:56
June 03 2013 14:21 GMT
#30329
hm OK, reading up on it sounds like maybe I'd want ATX if it comes with 6 slots (though a lot of these I'm looking at, only have 4 even on ATX). Right now I guess I'd only use a few slots: 1 graphics card, SSD (this goes here right?), NIC (I need one of these? wow glad I found out about that now). But if in the future I want to add another graphics card and/or a sound card, I'd be getting pretty crowded on only 4 slots

wow I am just wholly unprepared here

yes I bought the 3770k on Friday for $229 so I can still return it if I decide I want haswell. right now still considering it based on the latest micro center deals - they have the 4770k for 279, 4670k for 199, and then I could save another $40 bundling with certain motherboards. I have until the 16th to make that decision so I am waiting for some more results/picking out motherboards.
ModeratorFlash Sea Action Snow Midas | TheStC Ret Tyler MC | RIP 우정호
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
June 03 2013 14:23 GMT
#30330
SSD is Sata.

Dual GPU is a bit niche unless you're an enthusiast. I use only one PCIE slot in my current build and plan to in my future one, and as far as i know, most people do
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
June 03 2013 14:34 GMT
#30331
Standard ATX is seven slots, though sometimes some are omitted, especially the top one.

Motherboard already has Ethernet and audio onboard. Everything that could go in an expansion slot except a decent graphics card (so network interfaces, capture cards, sound cards, etc.) has USB variants these days. Though for some niche things like capture cards and SATA RAID cards or RAID SSD cards, higher-end models tend to have PCIe interfaces for the faster transfer rates.
Antoine
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States7481 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-03 15:32:04
June 03 2013 14:46 GMT
#30332
Thanks guys, this has been really helpful. For example one I might have bought without this information is http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.aspx?sku=999474 (total of $415 w/ my CPU i bought) but then I look at the specs and realize, only 2 SATA 6.0 means i'd have to 3.0 one of the drives if I go dual 1tbHDD+250gbSSD, and then it only has 4 expansion slots. on the other hand, i could bundle http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.aspx?sku=614941 with a 4770k for a total of $425, and it seems almost comically good for the price. Is there something I'm missing on the second one? Doesn't seem like it should be so cheap.

edit: looking at the actual picture, it doesn't seem like it matches up with the printed specs. this is all so confusing.
ModeratorFlash Sea Action Snow Midas | TheStC Ret Tyler MC | RIP 우정호
SpikeStarcraft
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany2095 Posts
June 03 2013 15:21 GMT
#30333
hey im wondering whats your opinion on haswell processors and if they will be added to the op?

Im planning to build a new pc and as for now the haswell processors are not more expensive, at least the older cpus didnt drop in price yet.

any opinions/recommendations?
Alryk
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States2718 Posts
June 03 2013 15:43 GMT
#30334
On June 04 2013 00:21 SpikeStarcraft wrote:
hey im wondering whats your opinion on haswell processors and if they will be added to the op?

Im planning to build a new pc and as for now the haswell processors are not more expensive, at least the older cpus didnt drop in price yet.

any opinions/recommendations?


Depends on if you're over clocking. Fill out the OP. Generally, quad core nonK or 4670K.

old Intel ivy bridge cpu's don't tend to drop in piece as well
Team Liquid, IM, ViOlet!
Rannasha
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Netherlands2398 Posts
June 03 2013 15:51 GMT
#30335
On June 03 2013 23:46 Antoine wrote:
Thanks guys, this has been really helpful. For example one I might have bought without this information is http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.aspx?sku=999474 (total of $415 w/ my CPU i bought) but then I look at the specs and realize, only 2 SATA 6.0 means i'd have to 3.0 one of the drives if I go dual 1tbHDD+250gbSSD, and then it only has 4 expansion slots.

SATA2 (3 Gbps) is perfectly fine for regular harddisks, as it's still much faster than what the drive can handle. Even for SSD you'll not notice the real-life benefits of SATA3 (6 Gbps). 4 Expansion slots is also more than almost anyone needs. Like others said before me, except for niche purposes, people only use 1 (for their graphics card). Network and sound is onboard on the motherboard (with good enough quality for everyday use) and a second graphics card doesn't benefit that many people.

on the other hand, i could bundle http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.aspx?sku=614941 with a 4770k for a total of $425, and it seems almost comically good for the price. Is there something I'm missing on the second one? Doesn't seem like it should be so cheap.

Looks like a decent enough price for a Z87 motherboard, should be able to get a cheaper model with the same chipset though. Not sure why you would be missing something, the price isn't that low.

edit: looking at the actual picture, it doesn't seem like it matches up with the printed specs. this is all so confusing.


I couldn't find SATA ports 9 and 10 on the picture, any other things that I missed?
Such flammable little insects!
Antoine
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States7481 Posts
June 03 2013 16:01 GMT
#30336
On June 04 2013 00:51 Rannasha wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2013 23:46 Antoine wrote:
Thanks guys, this has been really helpful. For example one I might have bought without this information is http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.aspx?sku=999474 (total of $415 w/ my CPU i bought) but then I look at the specs and realize, only 2 SATA 6.0 means i'd have to 3.0 one of the drives if I go dual 1tbHDD+250gbSSD, and then it only has 4 expansion slots.

SATA2 (3 Gbps) is perfectly fine for regular harddisks, as it's still much faster than what the drive can handle. Even for SSD you'll not notice the real-life benefits of SATA3 (6 Gbps). 4 Expansion slots is also more than almost anyone needs. Like others said before me, except for niche purposes, people only use 1 (for their graphics card). Network and sound is onboard on the motherboard (with good enough quality for everyday use) and a second graphics card doesn't benefit that many people.

Show nested quote +
on the other hand, i could bundle http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.aspx?sku=614941 with a 4770k for a total of $425, and it seems almost comically good for the price. Is there something I'm missing on the second one? Doesn't seem like it should be so cheap.

Looks like a decent enough price for a Z87 motherboard, should be able to get a cheaper model with the same chipset though. Not sure why you would be missing something, the price isn't that low.

Show nested quote +
edit: looking at the actual picture, it doesn't seem like it matches up with the printed specs. this is all so confusing.


I couldn't find SATA ports 9 and 10 on the picture, any other things that I missed?

Ah, I was confused - thought SATA3 meant 3 Gbps.

You really think I could beat $425 for a 4770k and same chipset motherboard?

Also, is there a good place to look for graphics card deals? Like some sort of place where they track deals and so forth. I'm pretty settled on a GTX 770 but I'm not sure where to buy.
ModeratorFlash Sea Action Snow Midas | TheStC Ret Tyler MC | RIP 우정호
MisterFred
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2033 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-03 17:02:13
June 03 2013 16:59 GMT
#30337
On June 04 2013 01:01 Antoine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2013 00:51 Rannasha wrote:
On June 03 2013 23:46 Antoine wrote:
Thanks guys, this has been really helpful. For example one I might have bought without this information is http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.aspx?sku=999474 (total of $415 w/ my CPU i bought) but then I look at the specs and realize, only 2 SATA 6.0 means i'd have to 3.0 one of the drives if I go dual 1tbHDD+250gbSSD, and then it only has 4 expansion slots.

SATA2 (3 Gbps) is perfectly fine for regular harddisks, as it's still much faster than what the drive can handle. Even for SSD you'll not notice the real-life benefits of SATA3 (6 Gbps). 4 Expansion slots is also more than almost anyone needs. Like others said before me, except for niche purposes, people only use 1 (for their graphics card). Network and sound is onboard on the motherboard (with good enough quality for everyday use) and a second graphics card doesn't benefit that many people.

on the other hand, i could bundle http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.aspx?sku=614941 with a 4770k for a total of $425, and it seems almost comically good for the price. Is there something I'm missing on the second one? Doesn't seem like it should be so cheap.

Looks like a decent enough price for a Z87 motherboard, should be able to get a cheaper model with the same chipset though. Not sure why you would be missing something, the price isn't that low.

edit: looking at the actual picture, it doesn't seem like it matches up with the printed specs. this is all so confusing.


I couldn't find SATA ports 9 and 10 on the picture, any other things that I missed?

Ah, I was confused - thought SATA3 meant 3 Gbps.

You really think I could beat $425 for a 4770k and same chipset motherboard?

Also, is there a good place to look for graphics card deals? Like some sort of place where they track deals and so forth. I'm pretty settled on a GTX 770 but I'm not sure where to buy.


The microcenter bundle option is excellent by the way. That motherboard will cover everything you need, will be above the bottom-tier in terms of overclocking options (Gigabyte puts that X in their product number to indicate full overclocking options), and microcenter is so cheap when it comes to CPU+mobo. Over the last few years, they pretty much always beat any other U.S. option for CPU & mobo bundles for some reason. Presumably to bring people in to spend money on other overpriced components.

Edit: Most of the below covered already.

SATA3 = SATA 6Gbps, SATA2 = 3Gbps. Yeah, that gets me all the time too. But you really shouldn't need more than 1 SATA3 port. SATA2 is fine for your DVD burner. SATA2 is also plenty for your hard drive(s) - "SATA3" or "SATA 6Gbps" hard drives is just marketing gibberish. It really only means "compatible with." SATA3 is absolutely not necessary for hard drives. It is for a good SSD - but that just leaves one SATA3 port needed, unless you have more than one SSD.

Also, as mentioned above, you have a graphics card going into expansion slots (these will also physically cover the slot below the one they plug into). But SSDs plug into SATA ports, something else entirely. Motherboards all come with their own NICs as well. Some people have internal wireless cards that go into pci-e slots, but the USB dongle equivalents are generally better. And all motherboards have onboard sound nowadays, so your average gamer usually only needs the one slot for the video card. But there are exceptions.

Edit2: Unlike CPUs, there's no obvious cheap choice for video cards. Newegg is usually a good bet for a good selection & fair prices. A 770 is a fine choice, though I'd note that if you find a 7970 for significantly cheaper, those cards are supposed to have about the same performance.
"The victor? Not the highest scoring, nor the best strategist, nor the best tactitian. The victor was he that was closest to the Tao of FFA." -.Praetor
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
June 03 2013 17:06 GMT
#30338
Really? I thought that Gigabyte X meant SLI support (which means x8/x8 at least), for the Intel boards at least... which usually only comes on higher-end boards that get the overclocking features.

Maybe it means multiple things?
SpikeStarcraft
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany2095 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-03 17:35:04
June 03 2013 17:30 GMT
#30339
What is your budget?

750-1000€

What is your resolution?

1920x1200

What are you using it for?

Gaming and perhaps streaming

What is your upgrade cycle?

As long as possible. I bought a new system 2002 (graphic card upgrade upgrade somewhere 2006ish), 2009 and now its 2013.

When do you plan on building it?

I thought now is the time because of haswell.

Do you plan on overclocking?

I dont plan on messing up my system.

Do you need an Operating System?

Yes i need one.

Do you plan to add a second GPU for SLI or Crossfire?

No i dont think i want to go that high end.

Where are you buying your parts from?

I can buy from german websites like alternate.de (sponsor of Team Alternate ), or amazon.de or hardwareversand.de. All those german websites.

I did some research right now and have a system configurated at alternate.de for 779€:

CPU: Core™ i5-4670 - € 209,90
GPU: Radeon HD 7870 Dual Fan Black Edition - € 219,90
Mainboard: MSI H87-G41 PC Mate - € 88,90
RAM: G.Skill DIMM 4 GB DDR3-1066 - € 29,99
HDD: Western Digital WD5000AAKX 500 GB - € 45,49
Case: Zalman Z9 Plus - € 49,99
PSU: Thermaltake Hamburg 530W - € 42,99
OS: Windows 7 Home Premium - € 91,90

so my question: are there any major flaws in my plan or would you do something differently?
Rannasha
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Netherlands2398 Posts
June 03 2013 17:39 GMT
#30340
Get different memory.

DDR3-1066 is pretty ancient and even though memory speeds don't affect performance that much, there's no real reason to go below the speeds your CPU is rated for, which is DDR3-1600.

Additionally, 4 GB is a rather low amount. It'll work, but for a modern system I wouldn't really go below 8 GB, so you can do a bit of multitasking at least. Make sure to get your RAM modules in pairs (so 2 x 4 GB if you go for 8 GB).

Finally, "I dont plan on messing up my system." is not a valid answer to the question on overclocking.
Such flammable little insects!
Prev 1 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1626 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings75
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech123
ViBE121
SpeCial 82
StarCraft: Brood War
910 67
NaDa 24
Dota 2
monkeys_forever453
canceldota156
NeuroSwarm144
League of Legends
Doublelift4681
Other Games
summit1g7001
JimRising 434
C9.Mang0373
ToD81
PPMD30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick698
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 103
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP62
• poizon28 34
• RyuSc2 22
• Adnapsc2 11
• davetesta11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra944
Other Games
• Shiphtur558
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 59m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 59m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.