• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:10
CEST 07:10
KST 14:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10270 users

WCS 2017 Announced - Page 10

Forum Index > SC2 General
347 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 18 Next All
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
December 09 2016 23:22 GMT
#181
On December 10 2016 02:38 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Great to see another year of WCS, I was a bit worried. Prizepool looks healthy enough.

For all the stupid conspiracy blizzard haters:






Korea got fucked.

I know it probably took a lot of hard work to get this done and I appreciate that Incontrol highlights that and I'm happy there will be a WCS in 2017, but I'm still gonna call a spade a spade. Korea got fucked.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18752 Posts
December 09 2016 23:24 GMT
#182
incontrol doesn't care one bit about Korea
he's just happy he gets another year of work, just like Apollo before 2016
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-09 23:25:46
December 09 2016 23:24 GMT
#183
Btw I'm looking forward to sometime mid 2017/early 2018 DH and other "region locked events" creating an exchange program identical to the MLG one with Korea in 2011 and the cycle repeating lel
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Ansibled
Profile Joined November 2014
United Kingdom9872 Posts
December 09 2016 23:33 GMT
#184
On December 10 2016 08:22 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2016 02:38 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Great to see another year of WCS, I was a bit worried. Prizepool looks healthy enough.

For all the stupid conspiracy blizzard haters:

https://twitter.com/EGiNcontroL/status/807274418548281344

https://twitter.com/EGiNcontroL/status/807274523938549760


Korea got fucked.

I know it probably took a lot of hard work to get this done and I appreciate that Incontrol highlights that and I'm happy there will be a WCS in 2017, but I'm still gonna call a spade a spade. Korea got fucked.

In what way did Korea get fucked?
'StarCraft is just a fairy tale told to scare children actually.'
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-09 23:38:37
December 09 2016 23:37 GMT
#185
On December 10 2016 08:33 Ansibled wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2016 08:22 Darkhorse wrote:
On December 10 2016 02:38 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Great to see another year of WCS, I was a bit worried. Prizepool looks healthy enough.

For all the stupid conspiracy blizzard haters:

https://twitter.com/EGiNcontroL/status/807274418548281344

https://twitter.com/EGiNcontroL/status/807274523938549760


Korea got fucked.

I know it probably took a lot of hard work to get this done and I appreciate that Incontrol highlights that and I'm happy there will be a WCS in 2017, but I'm still gonna call a spade a spade. Korea got fucked.

In what way did Korea get fucked?

Pro league is gone. S2SL is gone. Nothing done to offset this (ie allowing Koreans to enter DH, other weekend events again) so yay for oversaturation in GSL with far fewer established teams to pay players

But like I said in my original post in this thread, it's better than I expected
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Ansibled
Profile Joined November 2014
United Kingdom9872 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-09 23:47:40
December 09 2016 23:41 GMT
#186
On December 10 2016 08:37 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2016 08:33 Ansibled wrote:
On December 10 2016 08:22 Darkhorse wrote:
On December 10 2016 02:38 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Great to see another year of WCS, I was a bit worried. Prizepool looks healthy enough.

For all the stupid conspiracy blizzard haters:

https://twitter.com/EGiNcontroL/status/807274418548281344

https://twitter.com/EGiNcontroL/status/807274523938549760


Korea got fucked.

I know it probably took a lot of hard work to get this done and I appreciate that Incontrol highlights that and I'm happy there will be a WCS in 2017, but I'm still gonna call a spade a spade. Korea got fucked.

In what way did Korea get fucked?

Pro league is gone. S2SL is gone. Nothing done to offset this (ie allowing Koreans to enter DH, other weekend events again) so yay for oversaturation in GSL with far fewer established teams to pay players

And by nothing done to offset this what you actually mean is

3 GSLs instead of 2, super tournaments, and money shifted from the foreign scene into global events (which Korea will take.)

I mean is the only way Korea doesn't get fucked to you if Blizzard comes out and funds 6 teams and a teamleague? You have pretty unrealistic expectations. Yes, without proleague and KeSPA teams the Korean scene is in a worse state than last year but in no way did it get fucked by WCS.

And of course this goes without mentioning the countless number of online tournaments we have.
'StarCraft is just a fairy tale told to scare children actually.'
TL+ Member
Deleted User 26513
Profile Joined February 2007
2376 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-09 23:52:52
December 09 2016 23:41 GMT
#187
Yeah, Korea got fucked... with 6 tournaments and more than 600k in prize pools. I don't know what do you expect...
Right now I'm looking at the Dota 2 tournaments. Guess how many tournaments Valve held in China this year - "to support the chinese scene"... 1 and it was open for the entire world. Everything else is independent initiative. Where is the independent initiative in Korean SC2 ? They need smaller local tournaments created(AND FUNDED) by korean organisations. Or even bigger tournaments like WESG sponsored by huge corporations.

I'm happy with WCS... And at least 2 more years of great SC2 action.
EndOfLineTv
Profile Joined February 2011
United States741 Posts
December 09 2016 23:45 GMT
#188
I agree with Nony. This is good news. With all the recent negativity, I was expecting SO much worse. Now we know what the scene will be like for a year. I am looking foward to it
aQuaSC
Profile Joined August 2011
717 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-09 23:49:12
December 09 2016 23:48 GMT
#189
On December 10 2016 08:24 sharkie wrote:
incontrol doesn't care one bit about Korea
he's just happy he gets another year of work, just like Apollo before 2016

I don't care either apparently, look at me not bitching about both scenes having a guaranteed stable system for next two years.
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
December 09 2016 23:52 GMT
#190
On December 10 2016 08:41 Ansibled wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2016 08:37 Darkhorse wrote:
On December 10 2016 08:33 Ansibled wrote:
On December 10 2016 08:22 Darkhorse wrote:
On December 10 2016 02:38 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Great to see another year of WCS, I was a bit worried. Prizepool looks healthy enough.

For all the stupid conspiracy blizzard haters:

https://twitter.com/EGiNcontroL/status/807274418548281344

https://twitter.com/EGiNcontroL/status/807274523938549760


Korea got fucked.

I know it probably took a lot of hard work to get this done and I appreciate that Incontrol highlights that and I'm happy there will be a WCS in 2017, but I'm still gonna call a spade a spade. Korea got fucked.

In what way did Korea get fucked?

Pro league is gone. S2SL is gone. Nothing done to offset this (ie allowing Koreans to enter DH, other weekend events again) so yay for oversaturation in GSL with far fewer established teams to pay players

And by nothing done to offset this what you actually mean is

3 GSLs instead of 2, super tournaments, and money shifted from the foreign scene into global events (which Korea will take.)

I mean is the only way Korea doesn't get fucked to you if Blizzard comes out and funds 6 teams and a teamleague? You have pretty unrealistic expectations.

And of course this goes without mentioning the countless number of online tournaments we have.

Super tournaments replace Kespa cup, something Korea lost that I didn't mention in my previous post (because I knew super tournaments offset them) also the IEM WC in Katowice has always been global unless I'm mistaken so it's not like Korea was "given something" there although I'll concede that the prize pool is higher this year.

I'll concede that Blizzard shouldn't be expected to save PL on their own but Stork's recent interview seems to suggest they didn't even really try. That's most of my disappointment with Blizzard atm. Also I've never been a fan of splitting the global finals 50/50 (biggest prize pool of the year) when given an even playing field Koreans could easily qualify for more of those spots. But that last bit is all preference and I understand if you disagree
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
shell
Profile Joined October 2010
Portugal2722 Posts
December 09 2016 23:54 GMT
#191
Great overall, maybe somethings could be better but it's in our natura to bitch and hope for more!

Anyways GSL still on, Koreans will still get something and the foreign scene will also get some more action!

Like incontrol said it's been 7 years and it will probably go for two more, thank you.
BENFICA || Besties: idra, Stephano, Nestea, Jaedong, Serral, Jinro, Scarlett || Zerg <3
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
December 09 2016 23:54 GMT
#192
About as good as i could have hoped for for the Korean scene. I'm happy with it .
Ansibled
Profile Joined November 2014
United Kingdom9872 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-09 23:59:48
December 09 2016 23:55 GMT
#193
On December 10 2016 08:52 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2016 08:41 Ansibled wrote:
On December 10 2016 08:37 Darkhorse wrote:
On December 10 2016 08:33 Ansibled wrote:
On December 10 2016 08:22 Darkhorse wrote:
On December 10 2016 02:38 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Great to see another year of WCS, I was a bit worried. Prizepool looks healthy enough.

For all the stupid conspiracy blizzard haters:

https://twitter.com/EGiNcontroL/status/807274418548281344

https://twitter.com/EGiNcontroL/status/807274523938549760


Korea got fucked.

I know it probably took a lot of hard work to get this done and I appreciate that Incontrol highlights that and I'm happy there will be a WCS in 2017, but I'm still gonna call a spade a spade. Korea got fucked.

In what way did Korea get fucked?

Pro league is gone. S2SL is gone. Nothing done to offset this (ie allowing Koreans to enter DH, other weekend events again) so yay for oversaturation in GSL with far fewer established teams to pay players

And by nothing done to offset this what you actually mean is

3 GSLs instead of 2, super tournaments, and money shifted from the foreign scene into global events (which Korea will take.)

I mean is the only way Korea doesn't get fucked to you if Blizzard comes out and funds 6 teams and a teamleague? You have pretty unrealistic expectations.

And of course this goes without mentioning the countless number of online tournaments we have.

Super tournaments replace Kespa cup, something Korea lost that I didn't mention in my previous post (because I knew super tournaments offset them) also the IEM WC in Katowice has always been global unless I'm mistaken so it's not like Korea was "given something" there although I'll concede that the prize pool is higher this year.

I'll concede that Blizzard shouldn't be expected to save PL on their own but Stork's recent interview seems to suggest they didn't even really try. That's most of my disappointment with Blizzard atm. Also I've never been a fan of splitting the global finals 50/50 (biggest prize pool of the year) when given an even playing field Koreans could easily qualify for more of those spots. But that last bit is all preference and I understand if you disagree

Well there was 1 KeSPA cup and it was a global event not a WCS Korea event, so that's not strictly true. IEM Katowice last season was a WCS Circuit event.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2016_WCS_Winter_Circuit_Championship

I understand people not liking the way WCS final spots are allocated but I personally have no issues with it, and it's fairer than we see in most other games.
'StarCraft is just a fairy tale told to scare children actually.'
TL+ Member
corydoras
Profile Joined November 2013
161 Posts
December 09 2016 23:55 GMT
#194
It could be far worse and what we are about to have is probably reliant on Blizzard bleeding cash.

I'm fine with this system, it's the best bad system we can get
Adun toridas!
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
December 09 2016 23:56 GMT
#195
On December 10 2016 08:41 Pr0wler wrote:
Yeah, Korea got fucked... with 6 tournaments and more than 600k in prize pools. I don't know what do you expect...
Right now I'm looking at the Dota 2 tournaments. Guess how many tournaments Valve held in China this year - "to support the chinese scene"... 1 and it was open for the entire world. Everything else is independent initiative. Where is the independent initiative in Korean SC2 ? They need smaller local tournaments created(AND FUNDED) by korean organisations. Or even bigger tournaments like WESG sponsored by huge corporations.

I'm happy with WCS... And at least 2 more years of great SC2 action.

To suggest that nobody in Korea has taken independent initiative or that no tournament in Korea has been funded by Korean orgs is way wrong btw
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
December 09 2016 23:56 GMT
#196
On December 10 2016 08:55 corydoras wrote:
It could be far worse and what we are about to have is probably reliant on Blizzard bleeding cash.

I'm fine with this system, it's the best bad system we can get


Yeah the whole SC2 scene is reliant on big daddy Mikes passion.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
December 10 2016 00:00 GMT
#197
On December 10 2016 08:55 Ansibled wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2016 08:52 Darkhorse wrote:
On December 10 2016 08:41 Ansibled wrote:
On December 10 2016 08:37 Darkhorse wrote:
On December 10 2016 08:33 Ansibled wrote:
On December 10 2016 08:22 Darkhorse wrote:
On December 10 2016 02:38 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Great to see another year of WCS, I was a bit worried. Prizepool looks healthy enough.

For all the stupid conspiracy blizzard haters:

https://twitter.com/EGiNcontroL/status/807274418548281344

https://twitter.com/EGiNcontroL/status/807274523938549760


Korea got fucked.

I know it probably took a lot of hard work to get this done and I appreciate that Incontrol highlights that and I'm happy there will be a WCS in 2017, but I'm still gonna call a spade a spade. Korea got fucked.

In what way did Korea get fucked?

Pro league is gone. S2SL is gone. Nothing done to offset this (ie allowing Koreans to enter DH, other weekend events again) so yay for oversaturation in GSL with far fewer established teams to pay players

And by nothing done to offset this what you actually mean is

3 GSLs instead of 2, super tournaments, and money shifted from the foreign scene into global events (which Korea will take.)

I mean is the only way Korea doesn't get fucked to you if Blizzard comes out and funds 6 teams and a teamleague? You have pretty unrealistic expectations.

And of course this goes without mentioning the countless number of online tournaments we have.

Super tournaments replace Kespa cup, something Korea lost that I didn't mention in my previous post (because I knew super tournaments offset them) also the IEM WC in Katowice has always been global unless I'm mistaken so it's not like Korea was "given something" there although I'll concede that the prize pool is higher this year.

I'll concede that Blizzard shouldn't be expected to save PL on their own but Stork's recent interview seems to suggest they didn't even really try. That's most of my disappointment with Blizzard atm. Also I've never been a fan of splitting the global finals 50/50 (biggest prize pool of the year) when given an even playing field Koreans could easily qualify for more of those spots. But that last bit is all preference and I understand if you disagree

Well there was 1 KeSPA cup and it was a global event not a WCS Korea event, so that's not strictly true. IEM Katowice season was a WCS Circuit event.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2016_WCS_Winter_Circuit_Championship

I understand people not liking the way WCS final spots are allocated but I personally have no issues with it, and it's fairer than we see in most other games.

True on Kespa cup. I will say that there is only one IEM circuit event available to Korea this season as opposed to last season (gyeonggi this year as opposed to Shenzhen, gamescon, and Taipei last year)
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-10 00:03:16
December 10 2016 00:01 GMT
#198
On December 10 2016 08:22 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2016 02:38 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Great to see another year of WCS, I was a bit worried. Prizepool looks healthy enough.

For all the stupid conspiracy blizzard haters:

https://twitter.com/EGiNcontroL/status/807274418548281344

https://twitter.com/EGiNcontroL/status/807274523938549760


Korea got fucked.

2016 - 2 GSL (~194,000$ each), 2 SSL (~113,000$ each), 2 Cross Finals (~25,750$ each), KeSPA Cup (~50,000$)

Means ~725,000$ prize money available in total in Korean/Global WCS Events

2017 - 3 GSL (~145,000$ each), 2 Super Tournaments (~25,500$ each), IEM Gyeonggi (35,000$), IEM Katowice (250,000$), Korea vs World (unknown)

Means ~770,000$ + prize money available in total in Korean/Global WCS events

As you'll quickly realize the amount of tournaments also appears to be the same, but because the Cross Finals are hardly a tournament - only 4 players play - there are more WCS related tournaments for Koreans next year even though SSL is dropped. And because of the 3rd season, if you drop out of GSL in May you no longer have nothing major to play in until Autumn.

There's only 4 region locked tournaments in 2017 which will make sure the foreign scene doesn't take huge steps back after all the good work non-Korean players did this year. Removing the lock will hurt more than it will heal.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Ansibled
Profile Joined November 2014
United Kingdom9872 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-10 00:04:35
December 10 2016 00:02 GMT
#199
On December 10 2016 09:00 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2016 08:55 Ansibled wrote:
On December 10 2016 08:52 Darkhorse wrote:
On December 10 2016 08:41 Ansibled wrote:
On December 10 2016 08:37 Darkhorse wrote:
On December 10 2016 08:33 Ansibled wrote:
On December 10 2016 08:22 Darkhorse wrote:
On December 10 2016 02:38 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Great to see another year of WCS, I was a bit worried. Prizepool looks healthy enough.

For all the stupid conspiracy blizzard haters:

https://twitter.com/EGiNcontroL/status/807274418548281344

https://twitter.com/EGiNcontroL/status/807274523938549760


Korea got fucked.

I know it probably took a lot of hard work to get this done and I appreciate that Incontrol highlights that and I'm happy there will be a WCS in 2017, but I'm still gonna call a spade a spade. Korea got fucked.

In what way did Korea get fucked?

Pro league is gone. S2SL is gone. Nothing done to offset this (ie allowing Koreans to enter DH, other weekend events again) so yay for oversaturation in GSL with far fewer established teams to pay players

And by nothing done to offset this what you actually mean is

3 GSLs instead of 2, super tournaments, and money shifted from the foreign scene into global events (which Korea will take.)

I mean is the only way Korea doesn't get fucked to you if Blizzard comes out and funds 6 teams and a teamleague? You have pretty unrealistic expectations.

And of course this goes without mentioning the countless number of online tournaments we have.

Super tournaments replace Kespa cup, something Korea lost that I didn't mention in my previous post (because I knew super tournaments offset them) also the IEM WC in Katowice has always been global unless I'm mistaken so it's not like Korea was "given something" there although I'll concede that the prize pool is higher this year.

I'll concede that Blizzard shouldn't be expected to save PL on their own but Stork's recent interview seems to suggest they didn't even really try. That's most of my disappointment with Blizzard atm. Also I've never been a fan of splitting the global finals 50/50 (biggest prize pool of the year) when given an even playing field Koreans could easily qualify for more of those spots. But that last bit is all preference and I understand if you disagree

Well there was 1 KeSPA cup and it was a global event not a WCS Korea event, so that's not strictly true. IEM Katowice season was a WCS Circuit event.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2016_WCS_Winter_Circuit_Championship

I understand people not liking the way WCS final spots are allocated but I personally have no issues with it, and it's fairer than we see in most other games.

True on Kespa cup. I will say that there is only one IEM circuit event available to Korea this season as opposed to last season (gyeonggi this year as opposed to Shenzhen, gamescon, and Taipei last year)

The IEM and WCS seasons don't line up.

There are only 2 events left on the IEM circuit this year, Gyeonggi and Katowice. We won't know more about IEM until they announce their plans for next season, it's possible they host more events though I don't know how likely this is.

In any case I don't think Korea got fucked is a reasonable conclusion to draw from all of this. As an aside I hope people support online tournaments more this year, especially things like Olimoleague.
'StarCraft is just a fairy tale told to scare children actually.'
TL+ Member
Lgnarrow
Profile Joined April 2015
104 Posts
December 10 2016 00:05 GMT
#200
Last year of decent Sc2 pro scene. Sad bad true
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings136
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 176
StarCraft: Brood War
hero 269
BeSt 220
soO 49
sorry 44
Mind 27
Terrorterran 19
Bale 18
Noble 10
yabsab 7
ZergMaN 7
[ Show more ]
Icarus 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1003
League of Legends
JimRising 712
Counter-Strike
taco 397
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King149
Other Games
summit1g9711
Maynarde194
RuFF_SC2120
ArmadaUGS40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick501
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 7
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH331
• Hupsaiya 115
• practicex 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2125
League of Legends
• Rush939
• Stunt346
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 50m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
5h 50m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 50m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.