• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:58
CEST 07:58
KST 14:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10331 users

WCS 2017 Announced - Page 11

Forum Index > SC2 General
347 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 18 Next All
Deleted User 26513
Profile Joined February 2007
2376 Posts
December 10 2016 00:05 GMT
#201
On December 10 2016 08:56 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2016 08:41 Pr0wler wrote:
Yeah, Korea got fucked... with 6 tournaments and more than 600k in prize pools. I don't know what do you expect...
Right now I'm looking at the Dota 2 tournaments. Guess how many tournaments Valve held in China this year - "to support the chinese scene"... 1 and it was open for the entire world. Everything else is independent initiative. Where is the independent initiative in Korean SC2 ? They need smaller local tournaments created(AND FUNDED) by korean organisations. Or even bigger tournaments like WESG sponsored by huge corporations.

I'm happy with WCS... And at least 2 more years of great SC2 action.

To suggest that nobody in Korea has taken independent initiative or that no tournament in Korea has been funded by Korean orgs is way wrong btw

I didn't suggest that. I'm saying that they are not doing it enough. You can't expect Blizzard to fund the entire scene... It's not realistic.
Ansibled
Profile Joined November 2014
United Kingdom9872 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-10 00:08:00
December 10 2016 00:07 GMT
#202
On December 10 2016 09:05 Lgnarrow wrote:
Last year of decent Sc2 pro scene. Sad bad true

I appreciate how you read an announcement that outlined the same level of commitment to SC2 for the next two years and then decided to come to this conclusion. It's a remarkable feat.
'StarCraft is just a fairy tale told to scare children actually.'
TL+ Member
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
December 10 2016 00:08 GMT
#203
On December 10 2016 09:07 Ansibled wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2016 09:05 Lgnarrow wrote:
Last year of decent Sc2 pro scene. Sad bad true

I appreciate how you read an announcement

I appreciate how you think everyone bothers with reading the whole thing.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
aQuaSC
Profile Joined August 2011
717 Posts
December 10 2016 00:10 GMT
#204
Let's hope VSL kicks off and Leifeng Cup continues on.
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
December 10 2016 00:10 GMT
#205
On December 10 2016 09:05 Pr0wler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2016 08:56 Darkhorse wrote:
On December 10 2016 08:41 Pr0wler wrote:
Yeah, Korea got fucked... with 6 tournaments and more than 600k in prize pools. I don't know what do you expect...
Right now I'm looking at the Dota 2 tournaments. Guess how many tournaments Valve held in China this year - "to support the chinese scene"... 1 and it was open for the entire world. Everything else is independent initiative. Where is the independent initiative in Korean SC2 ? They need smaller local tournaments created(AND FUNDED) by korean organisations. Or even bigger tournaments like WESG sponsored by huge corporations.

I'm happy with WCS... And at least 2 more years of great SC2 action.

To suggest that nobody in Korea has taken independent initiative or that no tournament in Korea has been funded by Korean orgs is way wrong btw

I didn't suggest that. I'm saying that they are not doing it enough. You can't expect Blizzard to fund the entire scene... It's not realistic.

It's funny you say that because the foreign scene probably would have died tbh if Blizzard hadn't stepped in and region locked a bunch of tournaments.

But I do agree with you to an extent. I think Olimoleague is a great example of someone taking it into their own hands
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
r_gg
Profile Joined August 2015
141 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-10 00:14:58
December 10 2016 00:12 GMT
#206
On December 10 2016 08:22 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2016 02:38 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Great to see another year of WCS, I was a bit worried. Prizepool looks healthy enough.

For all the stupid conspiracy blizzard haters:






Korea got fucked..


the Korean community is definitely looking quite delighted from what I've seen so far /s
Writer
MrWayne
Profile Joined December 2016
219 Posts
December 10 2016 00:13 GMT
#207
Hello everyone, this is actually my first post on TL and my Englisch is not the best, but i want to show you my thoughts about WCS 2017.

I don´t understand why so many of you are disappointed, I think the new WCS System is better than the one from 2016.
It´s the same over all WCS prizepool than last year, a little bit less for WCS korea and WCS Circuit and much more for global events.

It´s obviously sad but, after the proleague thing, I´m not very surprised that there is no SSL next year in korea.
On the other side the korean progame now have 8 tournaments to compete in, compared to 5 in 2016 wich is better for midtear pros.
No Crossfinals is also a good thing I think because only the two champions and runner-ups had a chance to win more monney.

the new WCS Circuit on the one side is bad for the European scene because it´s the biggest and now they have only 6 big tournaments(and two of them are global) and 4 very little ones to compete.
One the other side it´s better for the players from LATAM, CN, TW and ANZ/SEA because they become 4 little tournaments per region for there own.

well thats my thoughts
grtz
Jett.Jack.Alvir
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada2250 Posts
December 10 2016 00:13 GMT
#208
I never liked the PL format. Don't get me wrong, the games played were amazing, but trying to make a 1v1 game into a team format just seemed wrong, like putting a square peg into a round hole.

I always felt that SC2 should be all about the individual player, not about an individual playing 1 match in a set of 5 or 7.

Team format SC2 doesn't showcase the individual's skills. It does show the brilliance of the coach though, and the team's ability to create sniper builds for specific opponents. But as I said earlier, it seems weird for the coach's planning ability to be the focus, instead of the player's skills.
Ansibled
Profile Joined November 2014
United Kingdom9872 Posts
December 10 2016 00:16 GMT
#209
On December 10 2016 09:13 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
I never liked the PL format. Don't get me wrong, the games played were amazing, but trying to make a 1v1 game into a team format just seemed wrong, like putting a square peg into a round hole.

I always felt that SC2 should be all about the individual player, not about an individual playing 1 match in a set of 5 or 7.

Team format SC2 doesn't showcase the individual's skills. It does show the brilliance of the coach though, and the team's ability to create sniper builds for specific opponents. But as I said earlier, it seems weird for the coach's planning ability to be the focus, instead of the player's skills.

I enjoyed proleague the most, all-kill was always the better format for me though.
'StarCraft is just a fairy tale told to scare children actually.'
TL+ Member
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-10 00:19:04
December 10 2016 00:16 GMT
#210
On December 10 2016 09:13 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
Team format SC2 doesn't showcase the individual's skills. It does show the brilliance of the coach though, and the team's ability to create sniper builds for specific opponents. But as I said earlier, it seems weird for the coach's planning ability to be the focus, instead of the player's skills.

Every time a snipe build in Proleague worked people were talking about the players, not the teams. Also first you say you never liked the PL format, then you say you don't like team formats in general. But what about all-kill format? That's all about showcasing the individuals on the team isn't it?

Never mind that though, replacing Proleague can't be on Blizzard. Maybe VSL can establish itself properly and become the "new" Proleague.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Lightrush
Profile Joined July 2015
Bulgaria164 Posts
December 10 2016 00:22 GMT
#211
So the SSL is deded ? Did I miss the announcement or something ?
User was warned for this post
Jett.Jack.Alvir
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada2250 Posts
December 10 2016 00:26 GMT
#212
OK all kills are cool, I forgot about it.
munch
Profile Joined July 2014
Mute City2363 Posts
December 10 2016 00:35 GMT
#213
On December 10 2016 09:08 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2016 09:07 Ansibled wrote:
On December 10 2016 09:05 Lgnarrow wrote:
Last year of decent Sc2 pro scene. Sad bad true

I appreciate how you read an announcement

I appreciate how you think everyone bothers with reading the whole thing.

WriterForm is temporary, MMA is permanent || http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/508630-article-archive
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
December 10 2016 00:36 GMT
#214
On December 10 2016 09:22 Lightrush wrote:
So the SSL is deded ? Did I miss the announcement or something ?

This is the announcement, you're looking at it right now.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
December 10 2016 00:37 GMT
#215
On December 10 2016 09:02 Ansibled wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2016 09:00 Darkhorse wrote:
On December 10 2016 08:55 Ansibled wrote:
On December 10 2016 08:52 Darkhorse wrote:
On December 10 2016 08:41 Ansibled wrote:
On December 10 2016 08:37 Darkhorse wrote:
On December 10 2016 08:33 Ansibled wrote:
On December 10 2016 08:22 Darkhorse wrote:
On December 10 2016 02:38 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Great to see another year of WCS, I was a bit worried. Prizepool looks healthy enough.

For all the stupid conspiracy blizzard haters:

https://twitter.com/EGiNcontroL/status/807274418548281344

https://twitter.com/EGiNcontroL/status/807274523938549760


Korea got fucked.

I know it probably took a lot of hard work to get this done and I appreciate that Incontrol highlights that and I'm happy there will be a WCS in 2017, but I'm still gonna call a spade a spade. Korea got fucked.

In what way did Korea get fucked?

Pro league is gone. S2SL is gone. Nothing done to offset this (ie allowing Koreans to enter DH, other weekend events again) so yay for oversaturation in GSL with far fewer established teams to pay players

And by nothing done to offset this what you actually mean is

3 GSLs instead of 2, super tournaments, and money shifted from the foreign scene into global events (which Korea will take.)

I mean is the only way Korea doesn't get fucked to you if Blizzard comes out and funds 6 teams and a teamleague? You have pretty unrealistic expectations.

And of course this goes without mentioning the countless number of online tournaments we have.

Super tournaments replace Kespa cup, something Korea lost that I didn't mention in my previous post (because I knew super tournaments offset them) also the IEM WC in Katowice has always been global unless I'm mistaken so it's not like Korea was "given something" there although I'll concede that the prize pool is higher this year.

I'll concede that Blizzard shouldn't be expected to save PL on their own but Stork's recent interview seems to suggest they didn't even really try. That's most of my disappointment with Blizzard atm. Also I've never been a fan of splitting the global finals 50/50 (biggest prize pool of the year) when given an even playing field Koreans could easily qualify for more of those spots. But that last bit is all preference and I understand if you disagree

Well there was 1 KeSPA cup and it was a global event not a WCS Korea event, so that's not strictly true. IEM Katowice season was a WCS Circuit event.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2016_WCS_Winter_Circuit_Championship

I understand people not liking the way WCS final spots are allocated but I personally have no issues with it, and it's fairer than we see in most other games.

True on Kespa cup. I will say that there is only one IEM circuit event available to Korea this season as opposed to last season (gyeonggi this year as opposed to Shenzhen, gamescon, and Taipei last year)

The IEM and WCS seasons don't line up.

There are only 2 events left on the IEM circuit this year, Gyeonggi and Katowice. We won't know more about IEM until they announce their plans for next season, it's possible they host more events though I don't know how likely this is.

In any case I don't think Korea got fucked is a reasonable conclusion to draw from all of this. As an aside I hope people support online tournaments more this year, especially things like Olimoleague.

You've turned me around to some extent here. I think Korea is getting slightly fucked and not all of it from Blizzard. Just the loss of PL really hurts them
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
JimmyJRaynor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada17873 Posts
December 10 2016 00:46 GMT
#216
On December 10 2016 09:12 r_gg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2016 08:22 Darkhorse wrote:
On December 10 2016 02:38 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Great to see another year of WCS, I was a bit worried. Prizepool looks healthy enough.
For all the stupid conspiracy blizzard haters:
https://twitter.com/EGiNcontroL/status/807274418548281344
https://twitter.com/EGiNcontroL/status/807274523938549760

Korea got fucked..

the Korean community is definitely looking quite delighted from what I've seen so far /s


hopefully, a lot of war chests will be purchased and a funding drive is undertaken by the pillars of the korean community.
once 10 million war chests are purchased by korean SC2 fans Blizzard will get the message.
Ray Kassar To David Crane : "you're no more important to Atari than the factory workers assembling the cartridges"
ossavi09
Profile Joined October 2014
Germany441 Posts
December 10 2016 00:48 GMT
#217
so some WCS players will get their travel expenses paid and all the others better hope they are on teamliquid? o.O
lestye
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4243 Posts
December 10 2016 00:51 GMT
#218
On December 10 2016 09:37 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2016 09:02 Ansibled wrote:
On December 10 2016 09:00 Darkhorse wrote:
On December 10 2016 08:55 Ansibled wrote:
On December 10 2016 08:52 Darkhorse wrote:
On December 10 2016 08:41 Ansibled wrote:
On December 10 2016 08:37 Darkhorse wrote:
On December 10 2016 08:33 Ansibled wrote:
On December 10 2016 08:22 Darkhorse wrote:
On December 10 2016 02:38 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Great to see another year of WCS, I was a bit worried. Prizepool looks healthy enough.

For all the stupid conspiracy blizzard haters:

https://twitter.com/EGiNcontroL/status/807274418548281344

https://twitter.com/EGiNcontroL/status/807274523938549760


Korea got fucked.

I know it probably took a lot of hard work to get this done and I appreciate that Incontrol highlights that and I'm happy there will be a WCS in 2017, but I'm still gonna call a spade a spade. Korea got fucked.

In what way did Korea get fucked?

Pro league is gone. S2SL is gone. Nothing done to offset this (ie allowing Koreans to enter DH, other weekend events again) so yay for oversaturation in GSL with far fewer established teams to pay players

And by nothing done to offset this what you actually mean is

3 GSLs instead of 2, super tournaments, and money shifted from the foreign scene into global events (which Korea will take.)

I mean is the only way Korea doesn't get fucked to you if Blizzard comes out and funds 6 teams and a teamleague? You have pretty unrealistic expectations.

And of course this goes without mentioning the countless number of online tournaments we have.

Super tournaments replace Kespa cup, something Korea lost that I didn't mention in my previous post (because I knew super tournaments offset them) also the IEM WC in Katowice has always been global unless I'm mistaken so it's not like Korea was "given something" there although I'll concede that the prize pool is higher this year.

I'll concede that Blizzard shouldn't be expected to save PL on their own but Stork's recent interview seems to suggest they didn't even really try. That's most of my disappointment with Blizzard atm. Also I've never been a fan of splitting the global finals 50/50 (biggest prize pool of the year) when given an even playing field Koreans could easily qualify for more of those spots. But that last bit is all preference and I understand if you disagree

Well there was 1 KeSPA cup and it was a global event not a WCS Korea event, so that's not strictly true. IEM Katowice season was a WCS Circuit event.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2016_WCS_Winter_Circuit_Championship

I understand people not liking the way WCS final spots are allocated but I personally have no issues with it, and it's fairer than we see in most other games.

True on Kespa cup. I will say that there is only one IEM circuit event available to Korea this season as opposed to last season (gyeonggi this year as opposed to Shenzhen, gamescon, and Taipei last year)

The IEM and WCS seasons don't line up.

There are only 2 events left on the IEM circuit this year, Gyeonggi and Katowice. We won't know more about IEM until they announce their plans for next season, it's possible they host more events though I don't know how likely this is.

In any case I don't think Korea got fucked is a reasonable conclusion to draw from all of this. As an aside I hope people support online tournaments more this year, especially things like Olimoleague.

You've turned me around to some extent here. I think Korea is getting slightly fucked and not all of it from Blizzard. Just the loss of PL really hurts them


Which is ultimately not their fault. Blizzard didn't run or organize the Proleague, that what Kespa did.
"You guys are just edgelords. Embrace your inner weeb desu" -Zergneedsfood
TL+ Member
aQuaSC
Profile Joined August 2011
717 Posts
December 10 2016 00:51 GMT
#219
On December 10 2016 09:48 ossavi09 wrote:
so some WCS players will get their travel expenses paid and all the others better hope they are on teamliquid? o.O

TL is not a guarantee for everything now, they had to move some resources to their new Civilization department

+ Show Spoiler +
Just kidding, don't hate on me
TL+ Member
Matroid_Prime
Profile Joined December 2013
Canada59 Posts
December 10 2016 00:54 GMT
#220
Thank you Elentos for your reasonable breakdown. I was very happy with 2016. Everyone who has been watching SC2 for years has seen that Proleague was going to break apart, it was just a matter of time. Hell, they even needed a "team 8" and needed a EGTL partnership to round out the league when it first started, it was never perfect.

Very excited that SC2 will be continuing in 2017. Also i'll be very happy if we don't return to the 2015 where foreigners may as well not of existed.
Lifelong fan of Starcraft
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings95
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 198
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 454
hero 423
BeSt 252
Mind 35
Terrorterran 24
Bale 22
Noble 12
yabsab 10
ZergMaN 10
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1206
League of Legends
JimRising 685
Counter-Strike
taco 380
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King141
Other Games
summit1g10122
ArmadaUGS42
Livibee30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick480
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH339
• practicex 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2267
League of Legends
• Rush1354
• Stunt412
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 2m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
5h 2m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 2m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.