• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:08
CEST 14:08
KST 21:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5945 users

Harstem interviewed at community summit: “I make more mone…

Forum Index > SC2 General
77 CommentsPost a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33702 Posts
July 17 2016 16:14 GMT
#1
I hadn’t originally planned to do any interviews at the SC2 Community Summit. But after a dinner where Harstem responded to casual questions with very insightful answers, I thought it would be great to share his thoughts with the rest of the community. We met again the next day on the Blizzard campus to talk about region locking, the best WCS system, and the dilemmas of being a "foreigner" in professional StarCraft 2.

*Interview has been edited for clarity.


Waxangel: You recently won HomeStory Cup. How do you feel about that?

Harstem: Hmm, pretty good. I’ve never done well at a HomeStory Cup, so winning it was a pretty big surprise for me—I didn’t expect it at all. Normally I always go out in the first group stage, so I was pretty happy. I think I beat some decent players, and I think my StarCraft there was pretty high level. I think it was the best that I played this year so far.

You previously mentioned that you weren’t confident before the tournament started.

I think everytime that I do well at a tournament—I won twice now—both times I felt pretty bad at the start, but only in one match-up. Like, for the GPL that I won, my PvT was really, really bad—my worst match-up by far. And I just didn’t hit any Terrans.

At HomeStory my PvP was really, really bad, and I should have lost on the first day to GungFuBanda. But, once I got past him, I didn’t get any more PvPs and I won. So I guess the secret to winning tournaments is just having two good match-ups and praying that your bracket is lucky.

Do you think you perform better because the pressure isn’t on you? Like, when you think you’re good, you start feeling like “I gotta show this on stage” and so forth.

I feel like… ...If you win everything in practice, you feel really dumb for even losing a game. Because you feel like you’re not playing well, and it’s kind of like a circle that keeps going down. At the tournament you’re like “Oh my god I’m getting worse,” and then it’s “why is my build not working anymore.” It can really mess with you, at least it can with me. Maybe my mindset isn’t the best, then. I feel like whenever there’s no real pressure on me, whenever I don’t feel good, when I don’t feel that I really need to perform, yeah—it kinda flows well.

So, a big part of why you won—well I guess Koreans declined HSC—but a big part of why foreigners like you are winning this year is because it’s the first season of the region lock. How do you feel about it? It’s been treating you well, right?

I think… ...money wise, yes. Skill wise, I guess it’s very similar to 2015, where we basically have the same players. The only difference is that I never really get to test my skills against the top Koreans that play in Korea, which is a bit frustrating sometimes.

You told me yesterday that you like the system from WCS 2014 the best, why’s that?

I felt like we were actually improving when the players lived in Europe, because of ladder and practice and even custom games. Like, throughout the year they started playing more custom games with us. But even the ladder was already a lot stronger when people like MMA, MC, HyuN, YoDa were playing...

You had an example yesterday, where MMA played you how many times?

I played him like 200, 300 times maybe? Like maybe more at times? YoDa I played a LOT with, especially for the last season. I played with ForGG a lot as well during 2014, but he already was here since before, so he doesn’t count as a part of that particular system.

I felt like the skill in Europe definitely increased. The problem was with America, I felt. The Koreans could play from their initial Challenger match from Korea because the ping wasn’t too bad, and the Americans weren’t strong enough to beat them even with a little bit of ping advantage. So they just basically… ...it felt like they were robbing the NA scene. So the system wasn’t perfect for NA, but I think for EU, it was the best we’ve ever been, skill wise.

Money wise… ...I guess we weren’t making a lot of money, so I’m not sure how good it would have been for the foreigner economy in a way. But if you didn’t have new players coming in every year, I think that problem would have gone away.

And what I mean with that is, MMA, HyuN, MC, First, YoDa, and like four more were in Europe almost permanently, and only went back at the end of the year to practice in Korea to up their skill level, and then brought it back to Europe. I think, if this happened for like two, three years straight, we would have been fine. But, if the first year it’s MC, HyuN, First, YoDa and the boys, and the next year Zest and Maru come over, and then next year new Koreans come over… ...I think it would have been very difficult. But if we had the same players that only gain a lot of skill in Korea in the three months during their holiday or whatever, I think it would have been the best system for me.

So personally, your peak as a player isn’t this year, even though you’re winning tournaments.

2014, I think I was the best as a player. Even though my performance wasn’t that good, I felt in practice—skill wise—I think I was the best I’ve ever been back then.

But you’re richer now.

I am a lot richer now. A LOT.

I need to you to say that exact quote. What did you say yesterday?

“I make more money, but I’m worse.”

That’s the dilemma, right?

It is, it is. I also mentioned yesterday that right now, I don’t mind. I don’t really care much what system they use. I think I would actually prefer playing against Koreans, but I think in ten years I’ll be glad it was like this. When I look at my bank account, maybe. StarCraft is quite a big investment of time. Like I’m not studying right now, and if I don’t make any money or don’t save any money, it won’t be a waste because it’s a lot of life experience, but it didn’t really prepare me for the rest of my life like money could.

Maybe it’s an age thing? Maybe when you’re younger you’re free to pursue becoming good for it’s own sake, this ideal thing. But now, you’ve gotta worry about money—you know it’s okay if you’re not being the best you can be, that it’s okay to be kinda good and make money.

Yeah, I think that’s a realization that’s come over me the past few years. I think otherwise I would have… ...I was really debating going to Korea next year. But it’s just such a big financial loss. The opportunity cost is sooooo huge. It could be the difference of 30, 40k in a year, maybe even more depending on how well you do. And in Korea, the only thing you really gain is respect from fans, community, maybe from your fellow players.

And skill.

You gain skill, but… ...it’s very difficult to justify it for yourself if you’re not really making any money with it. And I think it’s difficult to stay motivated, especially in an environment where there’s very little English speaking, and you don’t have as many friends as I have at home. I think it would be very, very tough on me,

You could say that this current system, it’s not about making foreigners better, it’s about keeping the foreigners alive.

Hmmmm… Yeah? I think that’s fair. I’m not sure… Like I think the 2014 system would work for Europe, but it would never work for NA.

It’s very difficult for me to think about exactly what would be the best system. I think a mistake that Blizzard has made over the years is that they’ve been very inconsistent, they’ve changed like what, every year? And they never really gave a system a chance. So 2017… Well I guess we can’t talk about that yet.

I think we do get a little better, but I think… ...that might just be LotV though, where we closed the gap a little. But it’s so difficult to judge where our skill is compared to Koreans because we haven’t played against Koreans in 6 months. The only time we did was in China, and those were not ideal conditions because two of our players got in through a Chinese fan vote, both of whom were Chinese; we had Toodming and iasonu. I won the day before, so I wasn’t in optimal shape—we had a little party the day before. I probably should have taken it a bit more seriously, but how many times had I won before?

So it’s very difficult behind those games, we weren't like the best lineup. And everything else has been online, so there’s a ping advantage for any player, so it’s difficult for me to say. So 2014 would have been the best for skill.

We can’t talk about the summit in detail, but what are your general feelings? Positive? Negative?

I think I’m positive. The thing that probably shouldn’t have surprised me, but that surprised me anyway, was with how in touch Blizzard is with concerns that are in the community on certain topics.

Yeah, the issue isn’t that they don’t know what the problems are, it’s more about “will they have the manpower and money to solve them?”

Okay, do you want to wrap up with a good, Korean-style outro?

Thank you to the fans, please cheer for me. I appreciate your support. Follow me on Twitter (@InvasionHarstem). Shoutout to the ROOT house! And thanks to Waxangel.

Textbook execution.
Facebook Twitter Reddit
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
Wunder
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2950 Posts
July 17 2016 16:18 GMT
#2
Thanks waxy
Writer@joonjoewong
fenrysk
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States364 Posts
July 17 2016 16:25 GMT
#3
thanks Wax for the interview
http://fenrysk-art.deviantart.com
LukeSC2
Profile Joined April 2014
South Africa11 Posts
July 17 2016 16:25 GMT
#4
Interesting that Harstem feels he's not as good of a player as he was in 2014. In general I think it's unlikely for any player to have dropped in skill over two years of practice, unless he means his skill relative to the competition.
Zest
lost_patrol
Profile Joined July 2015
16 Posts
July 17 2016 16:29 GMT
#5
I need to you to say that exact quote. What did you say yesterday?


Is this how journalism works? Tell the interviewee what to say, so you get your juicy headline?
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
July 17 2016 16:32 GMT
#6
On July 18 2016 01:25 LukeSC2 wrote:
Interesting that Harstem feels he's not as good of a player as he was in 2014. In general I think it's unlikely for any player to have dropped in skill over two years of practice, unless he means his skill relative to the competition.


If your practice environment is worse than it was before you are definitely going to have a lesser skill. Still impressive play from Harstem at HSC, and quite a nice interview.
Zest fanboy.
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
July 17 2016 16:33 GMT
#7
nice
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
July 17 2016 16:34 GMT
#8
It's hard to argue with the man himself ... but I just disagree that he isn't at the peak of his skill. His play on HSC was absolutely insane at times, it really felt like watching peak Stephano again. This just doesn't happen very often for a foreigner. In general, I think the EU scene has somehow improved in this insanely stupid system we have now - I would never ever guess that could happen. I have missed a lot of foreign SC2 lately, but from what I have seen at HSC, at least Harstem, Nerchio and, Snute now really show big moments of brilliance.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
buchh
Profile Joined June 2016
38 Posts
July 17 2016 16:35 GMT
#9
And as I understand it... there are a whole lot of better players in Korea in comparison to our foreigners and much poorer? I think I understand good ol' totalbiscuit's take on the scene...

A counter argument of course is always that we have foreigners that beat top level Koreans every once in a while with people like Neeb, Marinelord, and a few others... the Korean duo of Polt and Hydra seem sub par with the elite lot also...

I guess the 8 from the circuit against the 8 from Korea may be the best judge of where the skill level stands...



Kaizor
Profile Joined May 2015
Singapore910 Posts
July 17 2016 16:35 GMT
#10
On July 18 2016 01:32 imre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2016 01:25 LukeSC2 wrote:
Interesting that Harstem feels he's not as good of a player as he was in 2014. In general I think it's unlikely for any player to have dropped in skill over two years of practice, unless he means his skill relative to the competition.


If your practice environment is worse than it was before you are definitely going to have a lesser skill. Still impressive play from Harstem at HSC, and quite a nice interview.


Actually i feel differently. I have seen Harstem play in 2014 and 2016 and in my eyes, he seemed to have improved. Better consistency and decision making. Overall i think he has a better mentality as well.
Hit me up if you need chinese translations. soO fighting !!
Harstem
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands263 Posts
July 17 2016 16:38 GMT
#11
On July 18 2016 01:35 Kaizor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2016 01:32 imre wrote:
On July 18 2016 01:25 LukeSC2 wrote:
Interesting that Harstem feels he's not as good of a player as he was in 2014. In general I think it's unlikely for any player to have dropped in skill over two years of practice, unless he means his skill relative to the competition.


If your practice environment is worse than it was before you are definitely going to have a lesser skill. Still impressive play from Harstem at HSC, and quite a nice interview.


Actually i feel differently. I have seen Harstem play in 2014 and 2016 and in my eyes, he seemed to have improved. Better consistency and decision making. Overall i think he has a better mentality as well.

I meant skill relative to other competitors. Not absolute skill.
Progamer
Kaizor
Profile Joined May 2015
Singapore910 Posts
July 17 2016 16:41 GMT
#12
On July 18 2016 01:38 Harstem wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2016 01:35 Kaizor wrote:
On July 18 2016 01:32 imre wrote:
On July 18 2016 01:25 LukeSC2 wrote:
Interesting that Harstem feels he's not as good of a player as he was in 2014. In general I think it's unlikely for any player to have dropped in skill over two years of practice, unless he means his skill relative to the competition.


If your practice environment is worse than it was before you are definitely going to have a lesser skill. Still impressive play from Harstem at HSC, and quite a nice interview.


Actually i feel differently. I have seen Harstem play in 2014 and 2016 and in my eyes, he seemed to have improved. Better consistency and decision making. Overall i think he has a better mentality as well.

I meant skill relative to other competitors. Not absolute skill.


But like what you said, it's pretty hard to tell when there was no korean competition for 6 months. We will definitely have to see whether the 2016 WCS system will create better competition during Blizzcon.
Hit me up if you need chinese translations. soO fighting !!
Lonyo
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United Kingdom3884 Posts
July 17 2016 16:48 GMT
#13
On July 18 2016 01:29 lost_patrol wrote:
Show nested quote +
I need to you to say that exact quote. What did you say yesterday?


Is this how journalism works? Tell the interviewee what to say, so you get your juicy headline?

Ask the interviewee to repeat something they said the previous day so that you can quote it without it being a misquote? Yes, that can be how journalism works. Confirming what someone said is quite a journalistic thing to do.
HOLY CHECK!
TheOneAboveU
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Germany3367 Posts
July 17 2016 16:52 GMT
#14
Thanks to Wax and Harstem for the interview, very interesting stuff. As always NA ruined things.
Moderatoralias TripleM | @TL_TripleM | Big Dark Energy!
RKC
Profile Joined June 2012
2848 Posts
July 17 2016 16:53 GMT
#15
Thanks Harstem for your honest and enlightening thoughts! Hat's off to you!

The dilemma between making money and making sacrifices for one's art is tough. It happens to the best of us in our own careers, not just to pro-gamers.

Which is the best system? Hard to tell. But at least we should be able to tell which are the worst systems, based on all we had so far...

I don't think it's just foreigners' skill that has suffered. Polt's and Hydra's clearly have too. The longer you spend not facing top Koreans in tourneys or practice, the more your skill deteriorates. Stands to reason.
gg no re thx
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-17 17:50:35
July 17 2016 17:49 GMT
#16
On July 18 2016 01:34 opisska wrote:
It's hard to argue with the man himself ... but I just disagree that he isn't at the peak of his skill. His play on HSC was absolutely insane at times, it really felt like watching peak Stephano again. This just doesn't happen very often for a foreigner. In general, I think the EU scene has somehow improved in this insanely stupid system we have now - I would never ever guess that could happen. I have missed a lot of foreign SC2 lately, but from what I have seen at HSC, at least Harstem, Nerchio and, Snute now really show big moments of brilliance.


The system is made to make people feel like foreigners are good. They actually aren't, simple as that.
Not saying they don't have the impressive game here and there, not not a single one has the consistency and the dicipline to be a real threat to Koreans.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
July 17 2016 17:59 GMT
#17
That outro lacked one crucial part, a promise to show good games
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Ensiferum8
Profile Joined March 2014
Canada103 Posts
July 17 2016 18:09 GMT
#18
To ll the people who says that Harstem improved a lot since 2014.

You always need to remember:

Its waaaayyyyyy easier to look great and like a total god when you play vs pretty bad opponents (foreigners).

Harstem seems better now because he plays vs way worse opponent.

Make him face Maru, Zest, Dark etc... and that would be quite different.

I also agree that he looked better in 2014.


But tbh, even if i quit the game after 5 years of play and getting top master lvl because of the racist, anti korean wcs system, i must confess that i would probably choose money over fame and skill.

Still, congratz on harstem for being honest. <3
WCS is a shitty joke, with racist rules. Support players who deserves it instead of foreigner scrubs who dont work half as much as koreans. JUN TAEYANG IS THE BEST <3
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16095 Posts
July 17 2016 18:22 GMT
#19
On July 18 2016 01:34 opisska wrote:
It's hard to argue with the man himself ... but I just disagree that he isn't at the peak of his skill. His play on HSC was absolutely insane at times, it really felt like watching peak Stephano again. This just doesn't happen very often for a foreigner. In general, I think the EU scene has somehow improved in this insanely stupid system we have now - I would never ever guess that could happen. I have missed a lot of foreign SC2 lately, but from what I have seen at HSC, at least Harstem, Nerchio and, Snute now really show big moments of brilliance.

of course he looks good when he's facing "weak" opposition.
the thing is we really don't know how good foreigners are right now compared to koreans because they don't play them.
maybe they got better, maybe worse. until blizzcon (or a possible global event) we can only speculate about this.

tons of respect for Harstem for speaking out against a system that is really good for him money-wise.
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
HugoBallzak
Profile Joined November 2015
700 Posts
July 17 2016 18:42 GMT
#20
Why did koreans turn down HSC?
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 965
WardiTV476
OGKoka 214
Rex131
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko387
mouzHeroMarine 291
OGKoka 214
Rex 131
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2551
Horang2 1420
Larva 1231
EffOrt 819
BeSt 625
Shuttle 598
Soma 508
Mini 296
Hyuk 289
Stork 191
[ Show more ]
ZerO 184
Light 181
Rush 140
Zeus 128
ggaemo 122
Killer 84
Barracks 79
Hyun 78
Bale 35
Shinee 34
ToSsGirL 30
sorry 26
Yoon 24
Mong 23
PianO 18
Aegong 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
soO 15
Sacsri 15
Sexy 11
zelot 11
Noble 8
HiyA 7
Icarus 1
Dota 2
Dendi1583
BananaSlamJamma194
League of Legends
KnowMe35
Counter-Strike
byalli628
x6flipin378
Other Games
singsing2169
olofmeister1404
B2W.Neo291
crisheroes264
XaKoH 247
Sick239
Pyrionflax151
ArmadaUGS82
hiko53
Mew2King48
ZerO(Twitch)3
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream445
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH308
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1992
Other Games
• WagamamaTV217
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
3h 53m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 53m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 53m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 11h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.