• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:11
CEST 03:11
KST 10:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5548 users

Hellbats Review - Page 30

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 33 Next All
Salteador Neo
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Andorra5591 Posts
June 10 2013 17:04 GMT
#581
On June 11 2013 01:59 TRaFFiC wrote:
I'm disapointed by all my Terran brothers voting against the hellbat. It's one of the coolest units in HOTS. If you don't want to adjust your play style, play WOL. So poll should be on 33%.


You are the disappointing % terran who want to keep the unit to feel good abusing it on ladder lol.

The smart noble guys want to have TvT back, the best mirror matchup since broodwar. Even if that means nerfing one of their units. And I would like to watch the pros play it myself.
Revolutionist fan
TRaFFiC
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada1448 Posts
June 10 2013 17:15 GMT
#582
On June 11 2013 02:04 Salteador Neo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2013 01:59 TRaFFiC wrote:
I'm disapointed by all my Terran brothers voting against the hellbat. It's one of the coolest units in HOTS. If you don't want to adjust your play style, play WOL. So poll should be on 33%.


You are the disappointing % terran who want to keep the unit to feel good abusing it on ladder lol.

The smart noble guys want to have TvT back, the best mirror matchup since broodwar. Even if that means nerfing one of their units. And I would like to watch the pros play it myself.

The main build involving hellbats is reactor helion expand with 4 helions. Then, tech starport and armoury for double hellbat drops. This leaves you with 4 helions to keep the zerg on his side of the map. It's a flimsy build where A LOT can go wrong because you have minimal defense and you're teching hard. After losing more than I won, I just switched to regular helion harass and am doing far better. All this to say, the hellbat is not easy to use. It's micro intensive, the timing to do damage is small, and it leaves you weak at home.

On June 11 2013 02:04 fdsdfg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2013 01:59 TRaFFiC wrote:
I'm disapointed by all my Terran brothers voting against the hellbat. It's one of the coolest units in HOTS. If you don't want to adjust your play style, play WOL. So poll should be on 33%.

Protoss players. You guys get a mothership core which can activate phototon overcharge while being 10 range away from the nexus. Early storm builds are great vs medi drops and everyone should be doing them because it's no longer risky to tech storm on 2 base. Almost all protoss get at least 1 forge. Leave a cannon in the mineral line and you shut them down even harder. The options are endless, and once you stop a couple drops in their tracks, you just take a third and chrono out 3-3 before they get 2-2 because they invested in hellbat drops... So poll should read 66%.

Zerg players have it the worse. They have to scout it coming and prepare queen/roach/spore defense. But if you scout it and prepare, you will leave the terran in a bad spot. The idea that hellbat drops "cost nothing" is just ridiculous. The opportunity cost of going hellbats is a much later third and double e-bay. If you do the queen/spore/roach defense, you can keep full 3 base saturation going, while the terran is still on 2 base.


Maybe some Terran players don't like a hellbat-dominated metagame? Just because you can fight it off doesn't mean it makes the game more fun in its current state.

I wouldn't call it hellbat dominated. Demuslim only started playing mech last week. Before that he played bio 95% of the time. Bio/tank is still popular. Personally, I think mech is better, but time will tell. We need more time.
2v2, 1v1, Zerg, Terran http://www.twitch.tv/trafficsc2
Ayaz2810
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2763 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-10 17:17:31
June 10 2013 17:17 GMT
#583
On June 11 2013 00:01 Shibunbundit wrote:
Well, I am gold/platinum terran player and I haven't lost a game to hellbat drops.
And yes, I won some games with this strat.I don't think whinning about hellbat drops OP is an adequate thing to do.You just have to play more (get better).Even progamers do NOT know/play the game at its potential.In the begining of HotS I was thinking that Hellbats are too slow to be used effectively along with my bio play, so I thought terrans should pick up hellbats into medivacs and use their burners (so hellbats becomes really fast) and you can deploy them in the right position in the begininig of an engagement. So the more micro, the more effectivness you get.And in recent weeks we/I saw some top tier terrans exploit this.I personally think that the game is quite interesting this way and there's no need of changes neither buff, nor nerf.


I'm sure you're gold/plat opponents execute hellbat drops with the exact same stellar timing and control of KR pros....
Vrtra Vanquisher/Tiamat Trouncer/World Serpent Slayer
Lock0n
Profile Joined December 2012
United Kingdom184 Posts
June 10 2013 17:35 GMT
#584
How to counter hellbat drops - go gas fe 1/1/2 with 2 early starports, one reactored and one tech lab, make Vikings/banshee/raven ie Skyterran. Make widow mines for defence. Use Viking banshee to kill hellbat drops, push at 10min with 3-4 banshees + raven and Vikings. Bring along widow mines and hellions to zone enemy Vikings, PDD with absorb turrets and Viking shots. Auto turret or Viking to absorb widow mines. Seeker on Thor (unlikely to have early Thor with hellbat build) Transition into Skyterran with hellion mines for support, and mass raven.

New TvT meta right here, you heard it here first.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
June 10 2013 17:38 GMT
#585
On June 11 2013 02:17 ayaz2810 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2013 00:01 Shibunbundit wrote:
Well, I am gold/platinum terran player and I haven't lost a game to hellbat drops.
And yes, I won some games with this strat.I don't think whinning about hellbat drops OP is an adequate thing to do.You just have to play more (get better).Even progamers do NOT know/play the game at its potential.In the begining of HotS I was thinking that Hellbats are too slow to be used effectively along with my bio play, so I thought terrans should pick up hellbats into medivacs and use their burners (so hellbats becomes really fast) and you can deploy them in the right position in the begininig of an engagement. So the more micro, the more effectivness you get.And in recent weeks we/I saw some top tier terrans exploit this.I personally think that the game is quite interesting this way and there's no need of changes neither buff, nor nerf.


I'm sure you're gold/plat opponents execute hellbat drops with the exact same stellar timing and control of KR pros....


What does that have to do with anything? Are you playing against those KR pros?
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
June 10 2013 17:38 GMT
#586
On June 11 2013 02:15 TRaFFiC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2013 02:04 Salteador Neo wrote:
On June 11 2013 01:59 TRaFFiC wrote:
I'm disapointed by all my Terran brothers voting against the hellbat. It's one of the coolest units in HOTS. If you don't want to adjust your play style, play WOL. So poll should be on 33%.


You are the disappointing % terran who want to keep the unit to feel good abusing it on ladder lol.

The smart noble guys want to have TvT back, the best mirror matchup since broodwar. Even if that means nerfing one of their units. And I would like to watch the pros play it myself.

The main build involving hellbats is reactor helion expand with 4 helions. Then, tech starport and armoury for double hellbat drops. This leaves you with 4 helions to keep the zerg on his side of the map. It's a flimsy build where A LOT can go wrong because you have minimal defense and you're teching hard. After losing more than I won, I just switched to regular helion harass and am doing far better. All this to say, the hellbat is not easy to use. It's micro intensive, the timing to do damage is
small, and it leaves you weak at home.


Read again, he is talking TvT, not TvZ.
And lol @reactored hellion expand in TvZ. Noone - apart from Gumiho who got roflstomped with this build by zergs - plays that build. It has been bad since early 2012 and HotS did not change any of its nonviability.
The main hellbat build in TvZ is CC first into the regular reactored factory with 6 hellions, but instead of the 3rd CC, you take another gas and tech starport+armory and build 2hellbats and a medivac after the 6hellions and then either allin after several drops of two base with a fast stim, or start a 3rd CC and double ebays asap (or some factories if you prefer mech).
Back to TvT now...
Targe
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom14103 Posts
June 10 2013 18:36 GMT
#587
On June 11 2013 00:21 Sated wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2013 23:42 Targe wrote:
On June 10 2013 23:06 Sated wrote:
On June 10 2013 22:30 Targe wrote:
On June 10 2013 22:06 Sated wrote:
On June 10 2013 22:03 MorroW wrote:
conclusion
i think the game is fine at this point, every matchup players are learning how to deal with them better and better. strong harassing tools is interesting and everyone likes it, thats why blizzard is pushing it

27 page thread with tonnes of players saying they don't like it.

"Everyone likes it".

>_>

EDIT:

On June 10 2013 22:06 Sissors wrote:
On June 10 2013 21:58 Sated wrote:
On June 10 2013 21:00 TheDwf wrote:
On June 10 2013 20:15 kaluro wrote:
Tell me more on how it's balanced in TvZ, where zergs have no early ranged units to effectively deal with hellbats, whereas protoss has early stalkers/sentries and terran has marines without gimping themselves early game.

If zerg goes early roaches, they are effectively gimping themselves greatly.

Aren't we done with this mythical 2011 argument that "Roaches kill Zerg's economy" or something? How about you watch pro ZvT and see Zergs are absolutely fine economy-wise even when they concede a few defensive Roaches? Bogus vs Soulkey, Bel'shir Vestige, Code S finals: 77 drones vs 61 SCVs at 11'. Bogus vs Soulkey, Daybreak, Code S finals: 70 drones vs 55 SCVs at 11'10. Give us a break with your "early Roaches are so painful".

On June 10 2013 20:25 Sated wrote:
They should have the same stats as Hellions. The only difference between the two should be movement speed and the method of AoE used.

Yeah, Terran would totally use a 90 hp 2 range 2.25 movespeed unit so that 90% of them evaporate before even connecting. Some of the nerf suggestions here are truly hilarious, might as well ask the removal of the unit. Please remember that mech needs a solid buffer in front of Tanks.

Removal of the unit would also be an ideal solution.

Tanks don't need a solid buffer, they just need a buffer. Hellions serve this purpose just fine

Yes that is shown by the popularity of mech in WoL. Even despite the number of anti mech boosts toss got, mech is still seen more in HotS. But sure go ahead, just remove the hellbat. And also the new toss/zerg units please.

In WoL, Mech was perfectly viable in both TvZ and TvT. The only place where it wasn't viable was in TvP. Guess what? It still isn't as viable as Bio in TvP.


This thread of whining low skilled players != the opinion of pro gamers.

Morrow is obviously referring to top level players.

I didn't realise that the OED changed the meaning of "everyone". Sorry.


As a pro player he is obviously going be talking about the peers he plays with/against, other pro players.

Not that other levels of player won't improve at stopping them.

I can call a cat a dog but it won't bark. Don't say "everyone" if you don't mean "everyone", words mean things.


No shit words mean things, but what if he was referring to 'everyone' in the pro scene huh?
11/5/14 CATACLYSM | The South West's worst Falco main
MrGh0st
Profile Joined March 2013
United States35 Posts
June 10 2013 18:53 GMT
#588
I feel as if Blizzard is just coming up with random solutions that have no bearing in reality. I pointed the Hellbat out back in Beta:

*Why the fuck does the Hellion become a Biological unit with Increased HP?*

The answer is "We wanted to bring firebats back but couldn't introduce them into Rax for [X reason here] because we found that [Y build here] was too imba."

I get what they were trying to do but it literally makes no sense. They need to bring Hellbats unto the same stats as Hellions.



ALSO

Please, please stop bringing up the pros, people...


None of us are Pro, none of us will ever be Pro, and the fact that everyone brings up "Pro Balance" causes Blizzard to remove the fun from the game for the other 99.8% of us which is fucking ludicrous.

If Pro balance is such a goddamn issue then go back to making UMS maps for the WCS/ProLeague matchups with tweaked unit stats if that's that big a fucking deal.
HOW THICK WAS THE GLASS?!
RemrafGrez
Profile Joined November 2010
United States180 Posts
June 10 2013 19:18 GMT
#589
The problem is that hellbat drops are so powerful in a match, say TvP, that the T can just continually suicide medivacs and hellbats while safely taking a 3rd and getting a great economy. Sure P can sort of defend with minor probe losses, but he'll never get ahead economically and never be able to harass or attack himself. Once T is ahead economically by being a whole base ahead despite throwing away units, then T can push and win or get further ahead. This is demonstrated clearly in game 1 of the WCS season 1 finals between sOs and Innovation. And this is the problem.

On many maps there is literally no way to defend "just enough" against hellbats. They are that powerful that you literally can do nothing else but keep up your normal macro, watch the skies, and pull workers when it is time. That is hardly a fun way to play the game... to defend and get further and further behind till you die.

I guess until it becomes such a huge problem, nothing will be done. Luckily I hear bronze through GM through Korean pros are starting to use them all the time. Patching time is coming sooner rather than later I expect.
FMPChaz
Profile Joined July 2012
United States4 Posts
June 10 2013 19:22 GMT
#590
In my opinion, the matchup is still evolving. Blizzard should be paying attention, but I would be surprised if there was a balance patch in the next month.
Nothing is impossible, given a sufficient amount of dedication
RemrafGrez
Profile Joined November 2010
United States180 Posts
June 10 2013 19:23 GMT
#591
On June 10 2013 02:29 Lock0n wrote:
Hellbat drops are actually very hard to do, it actually requires a sick amount of multitasking and micro and macro to make sure you get the right balance of offense and defence, and separates the good players from the poor. I think hellbat drops are great fun to watch, and there's always an excitement when the drops hit to see how much damage they can do. If anything, it's added more versatility to the matchup, and there is still a large variety in the matchup.


More attacking and drops is good, I agree. But if they are overwhelming, the game starts to become broken. By default the Starcraft community as a vocal whole just whines about anything that is hard to defend. That is wrong and is why WoL turned into trash by the end. I am pro action and pro aggression. But Terran aggression is just insane with things like the boosted medivac, and hellbats tip the scales a little in all matches. Time to do something about it I think.
Whatson
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States5357 Posts
June 10 2013 19:29 GMT
#592
TvT used to be the best matchup
¯\_(シ)_/¯
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
June 10 2013 19:32 GMT
#593
On June 11 2013 01:59 TRaFFiC wrote:
I'm disapointed by all my Terran brothers voting against the hellbat. It's one of the coolest units in HOTS. If you don't want to adjust your play style, play WOL. So poll should be on 33%.

Protoss players. You guys get a mothership core which can activate phototon overcharge while being 10 range away from the nexus. Early storm builds are great vs medi drops and everyone should be doing them because it's no longer risky to tech storm on 2 base. Almost all protoss get at least 1 forge. Leave a cannon in the mineral line and you shut them down even harder. The options are endless, and once you stop a couple drops in their tracks, you just take a third and chrono out 3-3 before they get 2-2 because they invested in hellbat drops... So poll should read 66%.

Zerg players have it the worse. They have to scout it coming and prepare queen/roach/spore defense. But if you scout it and prepare, you will leave the terran in a bad spot. The idea that hellbat drops "cost nothing" is just ridiculous. The opportunity cost of going hellbats is a much later third and double e-bay. If you do the queen/spore/roach defense, you can keep full 3 base saturation going, while the terran is still on 2 base.


I personally find them boring. Heck, I called Hellions boring too if you go back far enough but come on man. Blue flame hellions and Hellbats almost serve the same purpose but with Hellbats you can heal them via medivacs. Nothing worse than having overlap.
Shibunbundit
Profile Joined May 2011
Bulgaria22 Posts
June 10 2013 20:28 GMT
#594

I'm sure you're gold/plat opponents execute hellbat drops with the exact same stellar timing and control of KR pros....

This just ain't serious...
"you're" isntead of "your"? Even this is too much reply for you!

If you're a beginner, you don't have much room to say "I can deal with it just fine. The pros need to get better"

Even if I was just a fan who doesn't play, I still have world-much room to express my opinion on subjects and I haven't typed that the pros should get better. Btw look at the racial distribution in WCS Korea S2.. I somehow can not see a terran stacked tournaments and haven't seen TvT, TvT semifinals also. Hellbats are not IMBA, neither Hellbatdrops! have fun

Thank You, Plansix
Targe
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom14103 Posts
June 10 2013 20:59 GMT
#595
On June 11 2013 05:28 Shibunbundit wrote:
Show nested quote +

I'm sure you're gold/plat opponents execute hellbat drops with the exact same stellar timing and control of KR pros....

This just ain't serious...
"you're" isntead of "your"? Even this is too much reply for you!
Show nested quote +

If you're a beginner, you don't have much room to say "I can deal with it just fine. The pros need to get better"

Even if I was just a fan who doesn't play, I still have world-much room to express my opinion on subjects and I haven't typed that the pros should get better. Btw look at the racial distribution in WCS Korea S2.. I somehow can not see a terran stacked tournaments and haven't seen TvT, TvT semifinals also. Hellbats are not IMBA, neither Hellbatdrops! have fun

Thank You, Plansix


Don't dismiss someone's argument because of spelling -.-
11/5/14 CATACLYSM | The South West's worst Falco main
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
June 10 2013 21:04 GMT
#596
On June 11 2013 05:59 Targe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2013 05:28 Shibunbundit wrote:

I'm sure you're gold/plat opponents execute hellbat drops with the exact same stellar timing and control of KR pros....

This just ain't serious...
"you're" isntead of "your"? Even this is too much reply for you!

If you're a beginner, you don't have much room to say "I can deal with it just fine. The pros need to get better"

Even if I was just a fan who doesn't play, I still have world-much room to express my opinion on subjects and I haven't typed that the pros should get better. Btw look at the racial distribution in WCS Korea S2.. I somehow can not see a terran stacked tournaments and haven't seen TvT, TvT semifinals also. Hellbats are not IMBA, neither Hellbatdrops! have fun

Thank You, Plansix


Don't dismiss someone's argument because of spelling -.-


Why not? We throw out peoples resumes all the time because they miss-spell stuff? I once had a motion denied in court because we used the wrong margins, font and paper-stock(fuck US appeals court and their weird format rules).
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
June 10 2013 21:07 GMT
#597
On June 11 2013 06:04 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2013 05:59 Targe wrote:
On June 11 2013 05:28 Shibunbundit wrote:

I'm sure you're gold/plat opponents execute hellbat drops with the exact same stellar timing and control of KR pros....

This just ain't serious...
"you're" isntead of "your"? Even this is too much reply for you!

If you're a beginner, you don't have much room to say "I can deal with it just fine. The pros need to get better"

Even if I was just a fan who doesn't play, I still have world-much room to express my opinion on subjects and I haven't typed that the pros should get better. Btw look at the racial distribution in WCS Korea S2.. I somehow can not see a terran stacked tournaments and haven't seen TvT, TvT semifinals also. Hellbats are not IMBA, neither Hellbatdrops! have fun

Thank You, Plansix


Don't dismiss someone's argument because of spelling -.-


Why not? We throw out peoples resumes all the time because they miss-spell stuff? I once had a motion denied in court because we used the wrong margins, font and paper-stock(fuck US appeals court and their weird format rules).


Because the internet is a court of law right? -.-
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
June 10 2013 21:11 GMT
#598
On June 11 2013 06:07 Zambrah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2013 06:04 Plansix wrote:
On June 11 2013 05:59 Targe wrote:
On June 11 2013 05:28 Shibunbundit wrote:

I'm sure you're gold/plat opponents execute hellbat drops with the exact same stellar timing and control of KR pros....

This just ain't serious...
"you're" isntead of "your"? Even this is too much reply for you!

If you're a beginner, you don't have much room to say "I can deal with it just fine. The pros need to get better"

Even if I was just a fan who doesn't play, I still have world-much room to express my opinion on subjects and I haven't typed that the pros should get better. Btw look at the racial distribution in WCS Korea S2.. I somehow can not see a terran stacked tournaments and haven't seen TvT, TvT semifinals also. Hellbats are not IMBA, neither Hellbatdrops! have fun

Thank You, Plansix


Don't dismiss someone's argument because of spelling -.-


Why not? We throw out peoples resumes all the time because they miss-spell stuff? I once had a motion denied in court because we used the wrong margins, font and paper-stock(fuck US appeals court and their weird format rules).


Because the internet is a court of law right? -.-

No, but is a place where people debate things. If someone makes a argument that is poorly spelled and formatted, they shouldn't expect to get a pass just because "Yo bro, its the internet. We can't be held back by the little things like spelling and sentence structure."
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
June 10 2013 21:16 GMT
#599
On June 11 2013 06:11 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2013 06:07 Zambrah wrote:
On June 11 2013 06:04 Plansix wrote:
On June 11 2013 05:59 Targe wrote:
On June 11 2013 05:28 Shibunbundit wrote:

I'm sure you're gold/plat opponents execute hellbat drops with the exact same stellar timing and control of KR pros....

This just ain't serious...
"you're" isntead of "your"? Even this is too much reply for you!

If you're a beginner, you don't have much room to say "I can deal with it just fine. The pros need to get better"

Even if I was just a fan who doesn't play, I still have world-much room to express my opinion on subjects and I haven't typed that the pros should get better. Btw look at the racial distribution in WCS Korea S2.. I somehow can not see a terran stacked tournaments and haven't seen TvT, TvT semifinals also. Hellbats are not IMBA, neither Hellbatdrops! have fun

Thank You, Plansix


Don't dismiss someone's argument because of spelling -.-


Why not? We throw out peoples resumes all the time because they miss-spell stuff? I once had a motion denied in court because we used the wrong margins, font and paper-stock(fuck US appeals court and their weird format rules).


Because the internet is a court of law right? -.-

No, but is a place where people debate things. If someone makes a argument that is poorly spelled and formatted, they shouldn't expect to get a pass just because "Yo bro, its the internet. We can't be held back by the little things like spelling and sentence structure."


I'd rather judge someone based on their ideas rather than on that comma that the end of their sentence replacing the period, or the semicolon where the colon should be, but hey to each their own. It is the internet.
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
June 10 2013 21:22 GMT
#600
On June 11 2013 06:16 Zambrah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2013 06:11 Plansix wrote:
On June 11 2013 06:07 Zambrah wrote:
On June 11 2013 06:04 Plansix wrote:
On June 11 2013 05:59 Targe wrote:
On June 11 2013 05:28 Shibunbundit wrote:

I'm sure you're gold/plat opponents execute hellbat drops with the exact same stellar timing and control of KR pros....

This just ain't serious...
"you're" isntead of "your"? Even this is too much reply for you!

If you're a beginner, you don't have much room to say "I can deal with it just fine. The pros need to get better"

Even if I was just a fan who doesn't play, I still have world-much room to express my opinion on subjects and I haven't typed that the pros should get better. Btw look at the racial distribution in WCS Korea S2.. I somehow can not see a terran stacked tournaments and haven't seen TvT, TvT semifinals also. Hellbats are not IMBA, neither Hellbatdrops! have fun

Thank You, Plansix


Don't dismiss someone's argument because of spelling -.-


Why not? We throw out peoples resumes all the time because they miss-spell stuff? I once had a motion denied in court because we used the wrong margins, font and paper-stock(fuck US appeals court and their weird format rules).


Because the internet is a court of law right? -.-

No, but is a place where people debate things. If someone makes a argument that is poorly spelled and formatted, they shouldn't expect to get a pass just because "Yo bro, its the internet. We can't be held back by the little things like spelling and sentence structure."


I'd rather judge someone based on their ideas rather than on that comma that the end of their sentence replacing the period, or the semicolon where the colon should be, but hey to each their own. It is the internet.


How very free spirited of you. I judge peoples ideas based on their ability to convey them to me through the written word. If they suck at writing, I don't give their argument much thought.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 33 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 119
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2561
Artosis 741
910 49
Dota 2
monkeys_forever653
NeuroSwarm188
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv180
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe137
Other Games
summit1g8428
shahzam631
JimRising 621
C9.Mang0282
Day[9].tv129
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick832
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream320
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• davetesta17
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv129
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
8h 49m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
22h 49m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.