• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:49
CEST 05:49
KST 12:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7821 users

MVPsC switching to LoL - Page 9

Forum Index > SC2 General
431 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 22 Next All
Integra
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Sweden5626 Posts
October 24 2012 15:50 GMT
#161
On October 25 2012 00:38 Lonyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2012 00:31 Eko200 wrote:
On October 25 2012 00:06 mythandier wrote:
On October 24 2012 23:18 Gentso wrote:
...it makes business sense. Anyone who's played SC2 at a high level can get to the highest elo's of League because there isn't much of a skill cap.

This.

Players are switching to LoL not because SC2 is "dying, declining...etc" but because of saturation and skill cap. The top of the SC2 scene is fairly well established and the progamer population has reached a point of over saturation as it relates to major tournaments, streams, sponsorships...etc. With the boom in popularity of other eSports-scene games it makes sense that many pros would switch over from a saturated market to one with plenty of room at the top of the pyramid.

To put it in a sciency-wiency sort of way: think of progamers like electrons, the game they're playing as the conduit, and making money as the energy-output/goal. As you add more conduits to the goal, the electrons will move along those conduits as they offer less resistance to the goal.

After all, the term is progamer, not proSC2player.


Wait... so because the top of SC2 is already saturated some of the players already at the top are going to leave? Doesn't make much sense, its safe to assume LoL is so popular in Korea that some of the people who dreamed of becoming a household name like Boxer see a better chance of that in LoL. A part of me wants to say "good riddance" because I much prefer the best players to actually love the game then just do it for money and fame.

sC is at the top?
He dropped out of Code A in April and hasn't done anything of note since then, except some losses in WCS Korea and in GSTL.
He's at best middle of the pack, and that pack is pretty large. He's basically nowhere, so moving on to something else where he can try and be someone makes sense.

This, the guy had no real future as a well payed SC2 professional, so he might as well try his luck at LoL.
"Dark Pleasure" | | I survived the Locust war of May 3, 2014
EuroRabbit
Profile Joined November 2011
United States39 Posts
October 24 2012 15:56 GMT
#162
I really dont understand why people are getting so upset over this. The guy hasn't been competitive for almost a year now, and just wants to try something else as apparently SC2 isn't working out for him.
Just enjoying the trees :)
Lonyo
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United Kingdom3884 Posts
October 24 2012 16:02 GMT
#163
On October 25 2012 00:56 EuroRabbit wrote:
I really dont understand why people are getting so upset over this. The guy hasn't been competitive for almost a year now, and just wants to try something else as apparently SC2 isn't working out for him.

I think it's because people don't realise he's not a top player, so they perceive it as someone really good leaving, rather than someone who's struggling leaving.
In reality, it's a bit like when the Kespa b-teamers switched from SCBW to SC2. They had no SCBW career prospects, so they switched.
HOLY CHECK!
.Wraath
Profile Joined May 2012
United States262 Posts
October 24 2012 16:03 GMT
#164
While I dont really care about his switch, I hope his health improves and he can live a healthy life.

Good Luck sC!
jdsowa
Profile Joined March 2011
405 Posts
October 24 2012 16:04 GMT
#165
This is just indicative of a larger change. There's no doubt that Korea has chosen LoL as the next big e-sport. SC2 is not going to be that game. With HOTS you have a small handful of marginal new units that aren't going to attract new players or people who abandoned the game in 2010 and 2011. Even if they implement the ideal BattleNet, that's not going to turn the tide. The damage has been done.
itiswhatitis
Profile Joined February 2011
United States136 Posts
October 24 2012 16:08 GMT
#166
I understand switching to LoL to keep going as a progamer, but what I don't get is LoL's popularity... I tried it. It was boring. I can't imagine playing it all the time, let alone watching pros play it ever.
"The bad artists imitate. The great artists steal." -itiswhatitis
rysecake
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2632 Posts
October 24 2012 16:11 GMT
#167
On October 25 2012 01:08 itiswhatitis wrote:
I understand switching to LoL to keep going as a progamer, but what I don't get is LoL's popularity... I tried it. It was boring. I can't imagine playing it all the time, let alone watching pros play it ever.


because it's a fun game? These kinds of things are subjective anyway.

"I can't understand why people play sc2. I tried it and it was boring"

See what I did there?

Dustin Browder chose to go full retard and not build upon a formula that worked for over a decade. There's a reason people keep buying Call of Duty even though it's the same shit every year, the core of the game is still the same.
The Notorious Winkles
sitromit
Profile Joined June 2011
7051 Posts
October 24 2012 16:13 GMT
#168
We all knew, that when the Kespa pros switched over, it would shake up the scene and some players would have to retire. It doesn't really matter, that instead of retiring completely, they're trying to switch to LoL. Gaming is all they know, it's only normal that they'll try to find another way to make money doing it.
UndoneJin
Profile Joined February 2011
United States438 Posts
October 24 2012 16:13 GMT
#169
So basically, anyone who you haven't heard about for awhile is switching to DotA or LoL.

Guess that makes sense, unfortunate as it is.

Good luck sC!
I've been lost since the day I was born ----- You're gonna carry that weight
Whatson
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States5357 Posts
October 24 2012 16:16 GMT
#170
sC had so much potential, if he hadnt had major health issues he could have become a GSL champion. He always had a really distinct style of tvz that was fun to watch
¯\_(シ)_/¯
LiamTheZerg
Profile Joined March 2011
United States523 Posts
October 24 2012 16:17 GMT
#171
Damn, I loved watching him play, and while I don't really watch SC2 anymore(Dota!) it's still sad to see one of my favorite Terrans switch.
Jjakji | Sage | Seal | Shuttle | DongRaeGu | oGsTheSTC | Bomber | Curious | Oz
Snowbear
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Korea (South)1925 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-24 16:19:59
October 24 2012 16:17 GMT
#172
On October 25 2012 00:31 Eko200 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2012 00:06 mythandier wrote:
On October 24 2012 23:18 Gentso wrote:
...it makes business sense. Anyone who's played SC2 at a high level can get to the highest elo's of League because there isn't much of a skill cap.

This.

Players are switching to LoL not because SC2 is "dying, declining...etc" but because of saturation and skill cap. The top of the SC2 scene is fairly well established and the progamer population has reached a point of over saturation as it relates to major tournaments, streams, sponsorships...etc. With the boom in popularity of other eSports-scene games it makes sense that many pros would switch over from a saturated market to one with plenty of room at the top of the pyramid.

To put it in a sciency-wiency sort of way: think of progamers like electrons, the game they're playing as the conduit, and making money as the energy-output/goal. As you add more conduits to the goal, the electrons will move along those conduits as they offer less resistance to the goal.

After all, the term is progamer, not proSC2player.


Wait... so because the top of SC2 is already saturated some of the players already at the top are going to leave? Doesn't make much sense, its safe to assume LoL is so popular in Korea that some of the people who dreamed of becoming a household name like Boxer see a better chance of that in LoL. A part of me wants to say "good riddance" because I much prefer the best players to actually love the game then just do it for money and fame.


But how can a LoL player become a star like boxer? Isn't the skillgap in LoL too low for this?

On October 25 2012 01:08 itiswhatitis wrote:
I understand switching to LoL to keep going as a progamer, but what I don't get is LoL's popularity... I tried it. It was boring. I can't imagine playing it all the time, let alone watching pros play it ever.


I agree with you. I can understand it's fun to play a few hours a day, but fulltime? No way. Also I can't understand how people would enjoy watching pros play it. I think the teamplay is fun to watch... the first few months.
Eishi_Ki
Profile Joined April 2009
Korea (South)1667 Posts
October 24 2012 16:56 GMT
#173
On October 25 2012 01:17 Snowbear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2012 00:31 Eko200 wrote:
On October 25 2012 00:06 mythandier wrote:
On October 24 2012 23:18 Gentso wrote:
...it makes business sense. Anyone who's played SC2 at a high level can get to the highest elo's of League because there isn't much of a skill cap.

This.

Players are switching to LoL not because SC2 is "dying, declining...etc" but because of saturation and skill cap. The top of the SC2 scene is fairly well established and the progamer population has reached a point of over saturation as it relates to major tournaments, streams, sponsorships...etc. With the boom in popularity of other eSports-scene games it makes sense that many pros would switch over from a saturated market to one with plenty of room at the top of the pyramid.

To put it in a sciency-wiency sort of way: think of progamers like electrons, the game they're playing as the conduit, and making money as the energy-output/goal. As you add more conduits to the goal, the electrons will move along those conduits as they offer less resistance to the goal.

After all, the term is progamer, not proSC2player.


Wait... so because the top of SC2 is already saturated some of the players already at the top are going to leave? Doesn't make much sense, its safe to assume LoL is so popular in Korea that some of the people who dreamed of becoming a household name like Boxer see a better chance of that in LoL. A part of me wants to say "good riddance" because I much prefer the best players to actually love the game then just do it for money and fame.


But how can a LoL player become a star like boxer? Isn't the skillgap in LoL too low for this?

Show nested quote +
On October 25 2012 01:08 itiswhatitis wrote:
I understand switching to LoL to keep going as a progamer, but what I don't get is LoL's popularity... I tried it. It was boring. I can't imagine playing it all the time, let alone watching pros play it ever.


I agree with you. I can understand it's fun to play a few hours a day, but fulltime? No way. Also I can't understand how people would enjoy watching pros play it. I think the teamplay is fun to watch... the first few months.


The great thing is, it's existence isn't dependent on your ability to comprehend it, just accept the fact that there are people who do enjoy it and you're quite simply not one of them.

I'm sick of seeing these 'derp derp, tried it and didn't like it' posts; essentially belittling the biggest community esports has at this time and indeed, has ever had. There are OBVIOUSLY people who enjoy it and obviously for more than just the first few months, hence why LoL has been around longer than SC2.

Regarding whether a pro-player can become a Boxer like figure, of course they can. Boxer didn't achieve some unreached power level; he just dominated for a period of time. Yes, LoL teams consist of 5 members but two of the lanes minimum will be 1vs1 and a select few players have a strong reputation as being the most fearsome in that given role or at a specific champion.

If that's all above your head and you didn't understand it; your opinion has no bearing on the truth.


Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
October 24 2012 16:57 GMT
#174
..... sC WHY?!?! WHY!?!? why.... T-T...
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
mrRoflpwn
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2618 Posts
October 24 2012 16:57 GMT
#175
I AM NESTEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! NESTEA IS IN THE FINALS AGAIN!!!! OH MY GOD TASTELESS!!!!

Man am i gonna miss sC- the guy had raw talent and would have made it so much farther in SC2 if it wasnt for his lung problem.
Long live the Boss Toss!
ckunkel1
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States181 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-24 17:00:19
October 24 2012 17:00 GMT
#176
I was actually just thinking about sc yesterday while watching the nestea vs sc games. Sad to see another leave. :_(
Josh111
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States239 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-24 17:06:43
October 24 2012 17:03 GMT
#177
On October 25 2012 01:17 Snowbear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2012 00:31 Eko200 wrote:
On October 25 2012 00:06 mythandier wrote:
On October 24 2012 23:18 Gentso wrote:
...it makes business sense. Anyone who's played SC2 at a high level can get to the highest elo's of League because there isn't much of a skill cap.

This.

Players are switching to LoL not because SC2 is "dying, declining...etc" but because of saturation and skill cap. The top of the SC2 scene is fairly well established and the progamer population has reached a point of over saturation as it relates to major tournaments, streams, sponsorships...etc. With the boom in popularity of other eSports-scene games it makes sense that many pros would switch over from a saturated market to one with plenty of room at the top of the pyramid.

To put it in a sciency-wiency sort of way: think of progamers like electrons, the game they're playing as the conduit, and making money as the energy-output/goal. As you add more conduits to the goal, the electrons will move along those conduits as they offer less resistance to the goal.

After all, the term is progamer, not proSC2player.


Wait... so because the top of SC2 is already saturated some of the players already at the top are going to leave? Doesn't make much sense, its safe to assume LoL is so popular in Korea that some of the people who dreamed of becoming a household name like Boxer see a better chance of that in LoL. A part of me wants to say "good riddance" because I much prefer the best players to actually love the game then just do it for money and fame.


But how can a LoL player become a star like boxer? Isn't the skillgap in LoL too low for this?

Show nested quote +
On October 25 2012 01:08 itiswhatitis wrote:
I understand switching to LoL to keep going as a progamer, but what I don't get is LoL's popularity... I tried it. It was boring. I can't imagine playing it all the time, let alone watching pros play it ever.


I agree with you. I can understand it's fun to play a few hours a day, but fulltime? No way. Also I can't understand how people would enjoy watching pros play it. I think the teamplay is fun to watch... the first few months.


Clearly you are in the minority. I my self have been playing leagues since beta and have over 1200 wins and still am not bored with the game..

I have 300 sc2 1v1 wins am pretty bored with the game and only play now when i don't have enough time to play a leagues game.

However I do prefer to watch sc2 and follow the community as a opposed to leagues.
a176
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada6688 Posts
October 24 2012 17:09 GMT
#178
On October 25 2012 01:02 Lonyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2012 00:56 EuroRabbit wrote:
I really dont understand why people are getting so upset over this. The guy hasn't been competitive for almost a year now, and just wants to try something else as apparently SC2 isn't working out for him.

I think it's because people don't realise he's not a top player, so they perceive it as someone really good leaving, rather than someone who's struggling leaving.
In reality, it's a bit like when the Kespa b-teamers switched from SCBW to SC2. They had no SCBW career prospects, so they switched.


sc would be much better than a kespa b teamer. sc has a generally okay record. there were plenty of kespa main roster players who do get wins here and there but you will hardly see get significant wins, semi appearances, etc. so IMO i think its a loss. maybe it had something to do with his lungs? sc2 too much pressure/anxiety? in any case, i feel this mass exodus from sc2 will only get worse.
starleague forever
rhs408
Profile Joined January 2011
United States904 Posts
October 24 2012 17:13 GMT
#179
Damn... always been a fan of his. O.O
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
October 24 2012 17:17 GMT
#180
On October 25 2012 01:17 Snowbear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2012 00:31 Eko200 wrote:
On October 25 2012 00:06 mythandier wrote:
On October 24 2012 23:18 Gentso wrote:
...it makes business sense. Anyone who's played SC2 at a high level can get to the highest elo's of League because there isn't much of a skill cap.

This.

Players are switching to LoL not because SC2 is "dying, declining...etc" but because of saturation and skill cap. The top of the SC2 scene is fairly well established and the progamer population has reached a point of over saturation as it relates to major tournaments, streams, sponsorships...etc. With the boom in popularity of other eSports-scene games it makes sense that many pros would switch over from a saturated market to one with plenty of room at the top of the pyramid.

To put it in a sciency-wiency sort of way: think of progamers like electrons, the game they're playing as the conduit, and making money as the energy-output/goal. As you add more conduits to the goal, the electrons will move along those conduits as they offer less resistance to the goal.

After all, the term is progamer, not proSC2player.


Wait... so because the top of SC2 is already saturated some of the players already at the top are going to leave? Doesn't make much sense, its safe to assume LoL is so popular in Korea that some of the people who dreamed of becoming a household name like Boxer see a better chance of that in LoL. A part of me wants to say "good riddance" because I much prefer the best players to actually love the game then just do it for money and fame.


But how can a LoL player become a star like boxer? Isn't the skillgap in LoL too low for this?

Show nested quote +
On October 25 2012 01:08 itiswhatitis wrote:
I understand switching to LoL to keep going as a progamer, but what I don't get is LoL's popularity... I tried it. It was boring. I can't imagine playing it all the time, let alone watching pros play it ever.


I agree with you. I can understand it's fun to play a few hours a day, but fulltime? No way. Also I can't understand how people would enjoy watching pros play it. I think the teamplay is fun to watch... the first few months.

I assume you mean skillcap. Thing is, the peak of mechanical skill in LoL has still not been reached, and even beyond that, because it's a team game, there's a lot more things than individual skill getting blended into the mix because of team tactics and strategies. Shit, one role in LoL (Jungler) is ~10% mechanical skill and ~90% judgement calls. (and junglers are often the player who makes tactical calls for the team)
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft538
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta83
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft572
PiGStarcraft538
RuFF_SC2 195
SpeCial 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 968
Leta 67
Hyuk 54
Bale 23
Noble 15
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm201
Counter-Strike
taco 599
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox766
C9.Mang0324
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor626
Other Games
summit1g9736
Coldzera 807
JimRising 553
Sick111
ViBE69
ArmadaUGS36
Liquid`Ken2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick756
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream101
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 106
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo946
• Stunt282
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 11m
Online Event
7h 11m
FEL
12h 11m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 11m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.