• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:13
CEST 18:13
KST 01:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7710 users

[February] SC2 General Discussion - Page 10

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Danglars
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States12133 Posts
March 01 2012 00:45 GMT
#181
On February 29 2012 22:08 hyperdeathgoth wrote:
So how do you get (T)Really (T)Really good? I;ve been playing (T)sC since the re-release in 2008 but IM still in bronze league... are the strategy guides (T)Really worth buying? I think its my early game that needs work :/


You play a lot of SC2, play against practice partners and/or ladder (search for practice partner thread), download top replays to learn from, and watch streams. Teamliquid will give you a lot of help on builds, and you can ask simple questions in general forum thread. Also, don't choose TLPD-ize when you post normal text.
Great armies come from happy zealots, and happy zealots come from California!
TL+ Member
ColterTV
Profile Joined September 2010
Argentina163 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-01 04:57:56
March 01 2012 04:50 GMT
#182
I think I found a bug in the interface.
If for example I select 1v1 and Terran, and repeatedly press single player and multiplayer a few times (quickly), if that secuence ends in multiplayer, the UI selects 2v2 for me. o.O

Happens to anyone else?

ColterTV Stream -> http://www.twitch.tv/ColterTV
Zenon
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom66 Posts
March 01 2012 23:06 GMT
#183
On March 01 2012 13:50 japi wrote:
I think I found a bug in the interface.
If for example I select 1v1 and Terran, and repeatedly press single player and multiplayer a few times (quickly), if that secuence ends in multiplayer, the UI selects 2v2 for me. o.O

Happens to anyone else?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H9DR44NHkI


This happens for me as well, but only when the "Input limit reached" alert pops up.

Should be a big issue, just don't spam multiplayer and singleplayer whilst searching for a game ^^
@focus_Zenon
ColterTV
Profile Joined September 2010
Argentina163 Posts
March 02 2012 03:34 GMT
#184
On March 02 2012 08:06 Zenon wrote:
Should be a big issue, just don't spam multiplayer and singleplayer whilst searching for a game ^^


As a matter of fact, you can't press single player once you are searching for a game
Of course is not a big deal, just wanted to share it and see if happens to anyone else
ColterTV Stream -> http://www.twitch.tv/ColterTV
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12888 Posts
March 02 2012 03:47 GMT
#185
On February 29 2012 12:40 BelowFish wrote:
I have a question, a simple one: How do I got about picking a race?
This is a question that has been circling my mind like a pair of sharks smelling blood in the water. I am a mid gold level player. I started out in bronze with Terran, then I hit a wall. I felt like learning something else from a different perspective could help so I switched to Protoss and got into silver. Then I hit another wall. Feeling like I could go no further with my Protoss play I switched to Zerg. I quickly started progressing from simple 1 base builds, to now always being some what forced to expand with Zerg. Now here I am, I was High gold for the longest time with Zerg but took a break because I hit another wall. Now I'm having a race crisis and can't focus on one race to excel at it and practice with.
TL;DR
I'm in gold and don't know which race to play to advance to more leagues.

just pick one and stick with it.
whichever race you enjoy, just play that one. You can't always dodge the wall and "seeing another race's prespective" at this level imo is just an excuse to not have to work over the wall
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
Audemed
Profile Joined November 2010
United States893 Posts
March 02 2012 23:24 GMT
#186
Well, I cant think of any other place to ask this: Where would be the best place to list a piece of Starcraft memorabilia for sale? I have a White-ra signed mousepad that I won in a plat tourney a while back...but I already had one! Can't imagine anyone actually going to ebay to look for the stuff...and dont know of anywhere else.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -George Orwell
Zilly
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada2 Posts
March 03 2012 02:32 GMT
#187
Anyone know where I can buy a shirt with the Master League Icon?

Jinx only has all the other ones but the Master league.

Thank you
nunez
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway4003 Posts
March 03 2012 06:59 GMT
#188
is there any reason the ultra can't step over other ground units like the colossus? would it make it too good?
conspired against by a confederacy of dunces.
Kid-Fox
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada400 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-03 07:20:51
March 03 2012 07:10 GMT
#189
A question concerning improvement and making it into masters. From bronze to diamond, the general advice on a build order is to pick a single build order for each matchup, and perfect it. However, when I look at pro replays from tournaments, they rarely have the same build order. What I mean is they'll probably play a bo3/5/7 with a certain build with deviations, which is fine, but in a different tournament they use a totally different build. Every pro has different builds and I'm having trouble just picking one. Is it fine to copy different builds and focus on the essentials of macro to make sure I can pull off a small variety of strats with consistency in my macro mechanics?

Edit. I'm a high diamond if you're curious. My macro is generally... acceptable.
CuteZergling
Profile Joined November 2011
641 Posts
March 03 2012 21:46 GMT
#190
I'm getting "There is a temporary outage of the Battle.net services" when I try to log on. Anyone else getting that issue, or, if it's just me, does anyone know a fix?
Team owner of team QTLing
-JoKeR-
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada387 Posts
March 03 2012 21:55 GMT
#191
On March 03 2012 15:59 nunez wrote:
is there any reason the ultra can't step over other ground units like the colossus? would it make it too good?


If they had the ability to walk over units they probably would see a HP nerf
tryteyker
Profile Joined December 2011
Germany83 Posts
March 03 2012 22:01 GMT
#192
On March 04 2012 06:55 -JoKeR- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2012 15:59 nunez wrote:
is there any reason the ultra can't step over other ground units like the colossus? would it make it too good?


If they had the ability to walk over units they probably would see a HP nerf


A huge one most likely, because an Ultra being able to walk straight over marines is even more deadlier than Colossi.
Gladiator6
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden7024 Posts
March 04 2012 00:32 GMT
#193
Is there anyway to report a cheater except sending a report ingame? It feels like it doesn't do shit, I remember one cheater particular that I added to friends. I kept track of him and he was playing like every day almost when I was online for a month after I reported him, and the cheat was so obvious. I had several friends watch it and they felt the same, maphack and looking through fog of war and making perfect counters etc.

Does Blizzard react maybe if I send them a email with evidence etc., does that have any effect at all?

I'm just so angry and tired...
Flying, sOs, free, Light, Soulkey & ZerO
mrjimp
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden14 Posts
March 05 2012 00:10 GMT
#194
Hello!

Zerg player here. I messed around in the unit tester map, and I noticed that lings stop for quite a while after hitting say a moving scv.

If you micro the ling you can make that a-move cooldown shorter and hence make the ling attack the scv more often than it should on normal A-move. (Right after it hits the scv, move click it somewhere else, and immediatley press stop, or click the scv again. The ling will then attack it faster than normal.)

Can someone please verify this. Is this of significance? I can Imagine it beeing useful vs marines that are stutterstepping away from a ling ball, allowing the microing of the marines to be less efficient.

Or is it a bug? Thanks.
Where people se failures, I see change.
PreFLecT
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada37 Posts
March 05 2012 01:41 GMT
#195
where did this day9 is dead stuff start i know he is not dead but it seems like every stream i go to someone is saying it im kinda new to the community thanks in advance
ampson
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2355 Posts
March 05 2012 03:24 GMT
#196
Is Kiwikaki still playing professionally or even seeking a team?
figq
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
12519 Posts
March 05 2012 04:58 GMT
#197
Nestea streaming! -- with webcam

at the IM channel: http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/Incredible Miracle
If you stand next to my head, you can hear the ocean. - Day[9]
ColterTV
Profile Joined September 2010
Argentina163 Posts
March 05 2012 14:15 GMT
#198
On March 04 2012 09:32 eYeball wrote:
Is there anyway to report a cheater except sending a report ingame? It feels like it doesn't do shit, I remember one cheater


Blizzard forums maybe?
There must be support emails also, if you look enough
ColterTV Stream -> http://www.twitch.tv/ColterTV
CyDe
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States1010 Posts
March 05 2012 16:26 GMT
#199
Anyone have ideas on how to hold your hands on the keyboard to hit all the hotkeys? I want to start splitting my army into 123 but it is difficult to reach all the way to 4567 to get the production buildings. Am I missing something?
youtube.com/GamingCyDe-- My totally abandoned youtube channel that I might revisit at some point
PrinceOfAllSaiyans
Profile Joined February 2012
United States27 Posts
March 05 2012 21:20 GMT
#200
On March 06 2012 01:26 CyDe wrote:
Anyone have ideas on how to hold your hands on the keyboard to hit all the hotkeys? I want to start splitting my army into 123 but it is difficult to reach all the way to 4567 to get the production buildings. Am I missing something?


I'm stuck on the wasd setup :p Too much Counter Strike
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 17
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 515
BRAT_OK 54
MindelVK 19
IndyStarCraft 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 30590
Bisu 2814
Shuttle 1807
Hyuk 996
Mini 888
EffOrt 838
Larva 446
ZerO 258
Soma 247
firebathero 230
[ Show more ]
hero 148
Sexy 54
Hyun 44
Mong 40
PianO 39
Trap 37
Killer 34
Pusan 34
ToSsGirL 26
sorry 26
zelot 16
Bale 12
Rock 11
Terrorterran 11
Sacsri 10
JulyZerg 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10347
qojqva1691
Dendi905
Counter-Strike
fl0m2791
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1460
crisheroes1065
Liquid`Hasu596
Other Games
singsing1949
B2W.Neo947
FrodaN845
Beastyqt680
Mlord410
Hui .223
Livibee178
KnowMe175
Liquid`VortiX164
ArmadaUGS92
Mew2King74
Trikslyr30
CosmosSc2 14
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 51
• StrangeGG 35
• mYiSmile122
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 13
• Azhi_Dahaki4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7792
League of Legends
• Jankos1761
Other Games
• Shiphtur252
• WagamamaTV212
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
47m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 47m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 47m
INu's Battles
19h 47m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 47m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.