• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:16
CEST 18:16
KST 01:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8905 users

'TSL expelled from SC2 Conference' - Page 11

Forum Index > SC2 General
1124 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 57 Next
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
August 04 2011 13:04 GMT
#201
On August 04 2011 22:03 GreEny K wrote:
So they withdrew because they claimed there was a lot of lying during the meetings, or because they couldn't pay the players?

Probably both.
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
b_unnies
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
3579 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-04 13:07:02
August 04 2011 13:04 GMT
#202
On August 04 2011 22:03 sleepingdog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2011 21:59 b_unnies wrote:
1. If FD/Tester don't practice then they dont meet the terms of their contract. They don't deserve to get paid. Do you expect to get paid if you dont show up for work?


Sry but no.

They are paid to show good results, if they can achieve that by NOT practicing, so be it. At least Tester is still one of the most stable code S players, who cares if Hero, Yongwha, Sage and so on practice their heart out when they can't even get to code A.

And I'm paid to show results at my job too, if I can get it done in 1 hour its fine, if I need 3 hours for it, well, tough crap but nobody will care. I just has to be done.


but the exact point is that they havent shown any good results...?
PantsB
Profile Joined January 2011
United States77 Posts
August 04 2011 13:04 GMT
#203
On August 04 2011 21:49 lord_nibbler wrote:
Wages of $5,000 for 45 days?
I thought TSL was too poor to pay their players anything?
What is going on here? From what I understand, those wages (on top of providing for housing) are higher than in the west...

5000 combined I believe. Which would prorate to a salary of roughly 20K a year.
brachester
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia1786 Posts
August 04 2011 13:06 GMT
#204
On August 04 2011 22:03 sleepingdog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2011 21:59 b_unnies wrote:
1. If FD/Tester don't practice then they dont meet the terms of their contract. They don't deserve to get paid. Do you expect to get paid if you dont show up for work?


Sry but no.

They are paid to show good results, if they can achieve that by NOT practicing, so be it. At least Tester is still one of the most stable code S players, who cares if Hero, Yongwha, Sage and so on practice their heart out when they can't even get to code A.

And I'm paid to show results at my job too, if I can get it done in 1 hour its fine, if I need 3 hours for it, well, tough crap but nobody will care. I just has to be done.

Most stable code S? -_-
The thing is they were not showing good resutls + not putting effors to improve the result = no $$$
I hate all this singing
sleepingdog
Profile Joined August 2008
Austria6145 Posts
August 04 2011 13:07 GMT
#205
On August 04 2011 22:04 b_unnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2011 22:03 sleepingdog wrote:
On August 04 2011 21:59 b_unnies wrote:
1. If FD/Tester don't practice then they dont meet the terms of their contract. They don't deserve to get paid. Do you expect to get paid if you dont show up for work?


Sry but no.

They are paid to show good results, if they can achieve that by NOT practicing, so be it. At least Tester is still one of the most stable code S players, who cares if Hero, Yongwha, Sage and so on practice their heart out when they can't even get to code A.

And I'm paid to show results at my job too, if I can get it done in 1 hour its fine, if I need 3 hours for it, well, tough crap but nobody will care. I just has to be done.


but the exact point is that they havent shown any results...?


Fruitdealer no, I agree there.

Tester yes, as long as he is stable code S I think he has every right to do whatever he wants. I mean, look at how many pros try to even get to code A, let alone code S. Claiming that you are not satisfied with a code S player is just....weird.
"You see....YOU SEE..." © 2010 Sen
Veldril
Profile Joined August 2010
Thailand1817 Posts
August 04 2011 13:07 GMT
#206
Moral of the story: make sure to make contract as detailed as possible.

I think the problem lies in that the contract, if there is any to begin with, does not state about fining players who do not practice. So withholding players' salaries like this is not correct.
Without love, we can't see anything. Without love, the truth can't be seen. - Umineko no Naku Koro Ni
GreyKnight
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4720 Posts
August 04 2011 13:08 GMT
#207
On August 04 2011 22:07 sleepingdog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2011 22:04 b_unnies wrote:
On August 04 2011 22:03 sleepingdog wrote:
On August 04 2011 21:59 b_unnies wrote:
1. If FD/Tester don't practice then they dont meet the terms of their contract. They don't deserve to get paid. Do you expect to get paid if you dont show up for work?


Sry but no.

They are paid to show good results, if they can achieve that by NOT practicing, so be it. At least Tester is still one of the most stable code S players, who cares if Hero, Yongwha, Sage and so on practice their heart out when they can't even get to code A.

And I'm paid to show results at my job too, if I can get it done in 1 hour its fine, if I need 3 hours for it, well, tough crap but nobody will care. I just has to be done.


but the exact point is that they havent shown any results...?


Fruitdealer no, I agree there.

Tester yes, as long as he is stable code S I think he has every right to do whatever he wants. I mean, look at how many pros try to even get to code A, let alone code S. Claiming that you are not satisfied with a code S player is just....weird.


true but trickster has been cheesing the entire time to keep his spot not dissing him.
JoeAWESOME
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden1080 Posts
August 04 2011 13:08 GMT
#208
poor CLIIIIIIIIDE Hopefully he can find a new home so he can become the best player of all time
Simply Awesome! - Liquid'Ret - NSHoSeo_Seal - coLMVP_DRG - EG_Idra - Fnatic.NightEnd
sleepingdog
Profile Joined August 2008
Austria6145 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-04 13:11:16
August 04 2011 13:10 GMT
#209
On August 04 2011 22:08 GreyKnight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2011 22:07 sleepingdog wrote:
On August 04 2011 22:04 b_unnies wrote:
On August 04 2011 22:03 sleepingdog wrote:
On August 04 2011 21:59 b_unnies wrote:
1. If FD/Tester don't practice then they dont meet the terms of their contract. They don't deserve to get paid. Do you expect to get paid if you dont show up for work?


Sry but no.

They are paid to show good results, if they can achieve that by NOT practicing, so be it. At least Tester is still one of the most stable code S players, who cares if Hero, Yongwha, Sage and so on practice their heart out when they can't even get to code A.

And I'm paid to show results at my job too, if I can get it done in 1 hour its fine, if I need 3 hours for it, well, tough crap but nobody will care. I just has to be done.


but the exact point is that they havent shown any results...?


Fruitdealer no, I agree there.

Tester yes, as long as he is stable code S I think he has every right to do whatever he wants. I mean, look at how many pros try to even get to code A, let alone code S. Claiming that you are not satisfied with a code S player is just....weird.


true but trickster has been cheesing the entire time to keep his spot not dissing him.


Again, if we are talking legal here, it's purely about results.

Once he drops to code A due to insufficient practice, they can fire him and w/e. As long as somebody is paid to show results and he shows them, I don't see a problem there. And to me, staying code S and not even having to play up/down is indeed "showing results"

Also, Tester ANNOUNCED that he doesn't want to practice hard BEFORE TSL hired him. In fact, that was the reason why he left oGs. So it's not valid to claim that he is supposed to practice hard despite of that.
"You see....YOU SEE..." © 2010 Sen
floor exercise
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada5847 Posts
August 04 2011 13:10 GMT
#210
The SC2con sounds like a bunch of old bw players looking after each other haha.

I don't have much sympathy for FD and trickster, two players who have made it abundantly clear they don't want to work hard anymore causing even more problems for teams.
brachester
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia1786 Posts
August 04 2011 13:11 GMT
#211
On August 04 2011 22:07 sleepingdog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2011 22:04 b_unnies wrote:
On August 04 2011 22:03 sleepingdog wrote:
On August 04 2011 21:59 b_unnies wrote:
1. If FD/Tester don't practice then they dont meet the terms of their contract. They don't deserve to get paid. Do you expect to get paid if you dont show up for work?


Sry but no.

They are paid to show good results, if they can achieve that by NOT practicing, so be it. At least Tester is still one of the most stable code S players, who cares if Hero, Yongwha, Sage and so on practice their heart out when they can't even get to code A.

And I'm paid to show results at my job too, if I can get it done in 1 hour its fine, if I need 3 hours for it, well, tough crap but nobody will care. I just has to be done.


but the exact point is that they havent shown any results...?


Fruitdealer no, I agree there.

Tester yes, as long as he is stable code S I think he has every right to do whatever he wants. I mean, look at how many pros try to even get to code A, let alone code S. Claiming that you are not satisfied with a code S player is just....weird.

No, Tester got to the Ro8 after he left, which has nothing to do with this
The only reasons they were able to stay in Code S because the system was made so that it's really hard for Code S player to drop down to Code A. Notice how all the Code S players droped down recently after the format change (MKP, Sc, FD,........), coincidence?
Staying in code S is not an achievement to be expected from the amount of money they're paying them, yet they still refused to put more effort to practice
I hate all this singing
nxiety
Profile Joined July 2011
United States36 Posts
August 04 2011 13:12 GMT
#212
On August 04 2011 22:10 floor exercise wrote:
The SC2con sounds like a bunch of old bw players looking after each other haha.

I don't have much sympathy for FD and trickster, two players who have made it abundantly clear they don't want to work hard anymore causing even more problems for teams.


To be fair, personally speaking my motivation for working hard would be seriously diminished by not getting paid.
zeru
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
8156 Posts
August 04 2011 13:13 GMT
#213
--- Nuked ---
poorbeggarman
Profile Joined August 2010
139 Posts
August 04 2011 13:13 GMT
#214

1. If FD/Tester don't practice then they dont meet the terms of their contract. They don't deserve to get paid. Do you expect to get paid if you dont show up for work?


FD and Tester had no contract, similar to how Puma didn't have one. They stopped getting paid after a random get-together by Coach and other players so that implies that they had no pre-existing disciplinary rules regarding player performance and payment.

2. SC2 Con say manager lied to TSL players that they're not receiving any money from sponsorship. Then how did Clide + SangHo return their money if they werent given it in the first place? You can't exactly say this was a lie or they were forced to return the money or else they wouldve left the team too.


Timeline dude, timeline. They could get paid one month and the next month manager lies to them saying they're not receiving any sponsor moneyyy. They could have no place to go?


3. Slandering players by saying that they dont practice? Obviously FD+Tester doesnt mind at all considering they said the exact same thing in interviews and therefore agrees with Coach Lee's assessment


Professional players slandering themselves to ruin their own reputation and future, excellent.


4. Images of former players are advertisements. Who does the advertising? G.Skill, who also sponsors TSL. That lies with G.Skill's responsiblity to change the ads. Unless you're suggesting that G.Skill had no knowledge about the situation of the team (FD+Tester) they're giving thousands of dollars to.



-초상권에 대해서는 이적한 선수입장을 고려하여 지급을 의사를 밝혔습니다. 다만, TSL 소속일 때 생산된 컨텐츠이며, 곧바로 수정이 불가능하였고, 수정을 하는데 시간이 들 수 밖에 없었습니다.

About the ads, due to those players leaving we brought up the idea of changing it, but due to the fact that the content was created while they were in TSl and the fact that it takes a while to modify the ads made it that it would take a lot of time to change the ads.

-----------so Coach Lee is saying it was their responsibility to change it but because "it takes awhile" they just chose to run with em anyway. Nope, doesn't sound like G.Skill's responsibility to me.
brachester
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia1786 Posts
August 04 2011 13:14 GMT
#215
On August 04 2011 22:13 zeru wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2011 22:12 nxiety wrote:
On August 04 2011 22:10 floor exercise wrote:
The SC2con sounds like a bunch of old bw players looking after each other haha.

I don't have much sympathy for FD and trickster, two players who have made it abundantly clear they don't want to work hard anymore causing even more problems for teams.


To be fair, personally speaking my motivation for working hard would be seriously diminished by not getting paid.

They NEVER practiced hard.

^^you meant skiing too much?
I hate all this singing
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
August 04 2011 13:14 GMT
#216
On August 04 2011 22:07 sleepingdog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2011 22:04 b_unnies wrote:
On August 04 2011 22:03 sleepingdog wrote:
On August 04 2011 21:59 b_unnies wrote:
1. If FD/Tester don't practice then they dont meet the terms of their contract. They don't deserve to get paid. Do you expect to get paid if you dont show up for work?


Sry but no.

They are paid to show good results, if they can achieve that by NOT practicing, so be it. At least Tester is still one of the most stable code S players, who cares if Hero, Yongwha, Sage and so on practice their heart out when they can't even get to code A.

And I'm paid to show results at my job too, if I can get it done in 1 hour its fine, if I need 3 hours for it, well, tough crap but nobody will care. I just has to be done.


but the exact point is that they havent shown any results...?


Fruitdealer no, I agree there.

Tester yes, as long as he is stable code S I think he has every right to do whatever he wants. I mean, look at how many pros try to even get to code A, let alone code S. Claiming that you are not satisfied with a code S player is just....weird.

Though Code S status alone might be satisfactory, you need players capable and threatening to win titles to attract sponsors and fans. If you're highest earning players aren't pushing themselves to do that, then it just isn't worth it to accomodate them. It only causes friction within the team and could negatively affect the team morale. I'm not saying Coach Lee did the right thing by refusing keep his promise (and contracts?) and even lying to them, but you can understand why he did it.
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
b_unnies
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
3579 Posts
August 04 2011 13:15 GMT
#217
On August 04 2011 22:07 sleepingdog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2011 22:04 b_unnies wrote:
On August 04 2011 22:03 sleepingdog wrote:
On August 04 2011 21:59 b_unnies wrote:
1. If FD/Tester don't practice then they dont meet the terms of their contract. They don't deserve to get paid. Do you expect to get paid if you dont show up for work?


Sry but no.

They are paid to show good results, if they can achieve that by NOT practicing, so be it. At least Tester is still one of the most stable code S players, who cares if Hero, Yongwha, Sage and so on practice their heart out when they can't even get to code A.

And I'm paid to show results at my job too, if I can get it done in 1 hour its fine, if I need 3 hours for it, well, tough crap but nobody will care. I just has to be done.


but the exact point is that they havent shown any results...?


Fruitdealer no, I agree there.

Tester yes, as long as he is stable code S I think he has every right to do whatever he wants. I mean, look at how many pros try to even get to code A, let alone code S. Claiming that you are not satisfied with a code S player is just....weird.


Well I consider good result as winning the championship or meeting/exceeding expectations. Honestly I really think no progamer, trickster and fruitdealer included is going to be happy if they just lost a gsl series. If they didn't meet expectations because they don't practice then yes, they're not showing good results.
Zarahtra
Profile Joined May 2010
Iceland4053 Posts
August 04 2011 13:16 GMT
#218
On August 04 2011 22:03 sleepingdog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2011 21:59 b_unnies wrote:
1. If FD/Tester don't practice then they dont meet the terms of their contract. They don't deserve to get paid. Do you expect to get paid if you dont show up for work?


Sry but no.

They are paid to show good results, if they can achieve that by NOT practicing, so be it. At least Tester is still one of the most stable code S players, who cares if Hero, Yongwha, Sage and so on practice their heart out when they can't even get to code A.

And I'm paid to show results at my job too, if I can get it done in 1 hour its fine, if I need 3 hours for it, well, tough crap but nobody will care. I just has to be done.

I very much doubt their 'contract' would work like this, as it would totally kill all team morale. There are 2 reasons to be in a team, for practise and for more stable income. The pracise part relies on everyone practising, fx while Tester might be fine in Code S, I'd still assume he was expected to practise, to help his teammates out.

Also I can only say for Iceland, most people are contracted for x hours, not for x work. I don't know how it is in Korea though.
sleepingdog
Profile Joined August 2008
Austria6145 Posts
August 04 2011 13:16 GMT
#219
On August 04 2011 22:14 Telcontar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2011 22:07 sleepingdog wrote:
On August 04 2011 22:04 b_unnies wrote:
On August 04 2011 22:03 sleepingdog wrote:
On August 04 2011 21:59 b_unnies wrote:
1. If FD/Tester don't practice then they dont meet the terms of their contract. They don't deserve to get paid. Do you expect to get paid if you dont show up for work?


Sry but no.

They are paid to show good results, if they can achieve that by NOT practicing, so be it. At least Tester is still one of the most stable code S players, who cares if Hero, Yongwha, Sage and so on practice their heart out when they can't even get to code A.

And I'm paid to show results at my job too, if I can get it done in 1 hour its fine, if I need 3 hours for it, well, tough crap but nobody will care. I just has to be done.


but the exact point is that they havent shown any results...?


Fruitdealer no, I agree there.

Tester yes, as long as he is stable code S I think he has every right to do whatever he wants. I mean, look at how many pros try to even get to code A, let alone code S. Claiming that you are not satisfied with a code S player is just....weird.

Though Code S status alone might be satisfactory, you need players capable and threatening to win titles to attract sponsors and fans. If you're highest earning players aren't pushing themselves to do that, then it just isn't worth it to accomodate them. It only causes friction within the team and could negatively affect the team morale. I'm not saying Coach Lee did the right thing by refusing keep his promise (and contracts?) and even lying to them, but you can understand why he did it.


The problem is, that they didn't "stop" practicing, they joined the team intentionally, CLAIMING that they don't want the rigid ogs-practice-schedule.

So you aquire players who state they don't want to practice hard and afterwards you fire them because they didn't practice hard? This just makes no sense...if I'm hired to work 30 hours a week, I can't possibly get fired because I refuse to work 40 hours.
"You see....YOU SEE..." © 2010 Sen
sVnteen
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany2238 Posts
August 04 2011 13:16 GMT
#220
thats pretty serious

but starcraft must survive !!!!!!!!
MY LIFE STARTS NOW ♥
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM232
TaKeTV 127
IndyStarCraft 15
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1493
RotterdaM 189
ByuN 114
BRAT_OK 7
IndyStarCraft 0
MaxPax 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4182
Bisu 1027
Shuttle 1002
Stork 525
BeSt 383
Mini 346
EffOrt 308
actioN 282
Rush 257
Horang2 251
[ Show more ]
hero 124
Mind 121
Light 100
Yoon 88
910 84
Zeus 72
Mong 60
Barracks 60
Snow 60
sorry 46
Shinee 41
Sea.KH 41
JYJ 31
HiyA 31
Terrorterran 27
Killer 25
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 23
Sexy 18
yabsab 16
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 11
zelot 11
Dota 2
Gorgc5949
qojqva2920
Dendi1305
Counter-Strike
fl0m3337
Fnx 726
Other Games
singsing2523
hiko873
ceh9467
Beastyqt459
Livibee329
XBOCT290
Hui .235
XaKoH 146
Trikslyr56
QueenE32
Chillindude20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2979
Other Games
• Shiphtur194
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
6h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 44m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
18h 44m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.