• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:21
CEST 17:21
KST 00:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8625 users

EG signs PuMa, responds to criticism - Page 67

Forum Index > SC2 General
1623 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 82 Next
p1cKLes
Profile Joined November 2010
United States342 Posts
July 26 2011 20:38 GMT
#1321
Very well handled!
ore0z
Profile Joined December 2009
Romania161 Posts
July 26 2011 20:45 GMT
#1322
On July 27 2011 05:36 bonifaceviii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2011 05:32 ore0z wrote:
On July 27 2011 04:59 bonifaceviii wrote:
Because if AG just up and said "it's fucking stupid that Korean teams can demand ridiculous transfer fees they don't deserve for players that they don't even have contracts with" it would cause just as much of a shitfest.

I think EG's stance is along the lines of
"I don't think Koreans can demand an outrageous transfer fee, irregardless of a contract."

If that were true, EG would have a lot more Korean players right now. Alex is on the record saying that he had approached lots of Korean players the same way at NASL, and the only one EG has secured is the one without a current contract.

Funny, that.

I'll quote Grimsong on this one.
On July 27 2011 05:35 Grimsong wrote:
AG explained pretty thorougly on WoC that Korean teams, when approached in this situation, commonly put outrageous price tags on their players in hopes of the other team buying out their player.

I think with or without a contract, EG thinks the buyout is too much.
But I think I'm misunderstanding your point.

On July 27 2011 05:35 Grimsong wrote:
Except that EG didn't steal food or do anything illegal. They made a business decision. They made a team decision. They made a decision that benefited both parties involved. They made a decision to sign a gamer to a contract so he could get his money while still playing professional Starcraft 2.

I would like to emphasize that doing something legal does not mean it's not "evil."
Evil is subjective.

I agree that what EG did is legally sound. I don't morally approve of it.
They did it to avoid a buyout.
p1cKLes
Profile Joined November 2010
United States342 Posts
July 26 2011 20:46 GMT
#1323
I can’t believe some are still making a mountain out of a mole hill. He apologize both in person and publically and at the same time respected “what puma wanted”, yet a few of you are willing to sit EG down and shoot them execution style.

I would hate to be on trial and have a few of you on my jury. “He stole a sandwich because he was hungry, but publically apologized and paid the sandwich off.” Juror “Doesn’t matter, execute him!”

I think EG handled it very well and given the situation I’m not sure you can do more than publically and personally apologize for any misconstrued disrespect and at the same time completely respect what Puma wanted.

Some of you guys need to get over it, what is done is done. When a person makes a mistake perceived as one or not, the way you handle it says a lot about the team. He handled it well and if you don’t think he did, you may need to reread what Eg said.
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
July 26 2011 20:48 GMT
#1324
On July 27 2011 05:46 p1cKLes wrote:
I can’t believe some are still making a mountain out of a mole hill. He apologize both in person and publically and at the same time respected “what puma wanted”, yet a few of you are willing to sit EG down and shoot them execution style.

I would hate to be on trial and have a few of you on my jury. “He stole a sandwich because he was hungry, but publically apologized and paid the sandwich off.” Juror “Doesn’t matter, execute him!”

I think EG handled it very well and given the situation I’m not sure you can do more than publically and personally apologize for any misconstrued disrespect and at the same time completely respect what Puma wanted.

Some of you guys need to get over it, what is done is done. When a person makes a mistake perceived as one or not, the way you handle it says a lot about the team. He handled it well and if you don’t think he did, you may need to reread what Eg said.

Only because they were a dick to a translator because the translator was translating something accurately,
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
Grimsong
Profile Joined August 2010
United States252 Posts
July 26 2011 20:51 GMT
#1325
On July 27 2011 05:45 ore0z wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2011 05:36 bonifaceviii wrote:
On July 27 2011 05:32 ore0z wrote:
On July 27 2011 04:59 bonifaceviii wrote:
Because if AG just up and said "it's fucking stupid that Korean teams can demand ridiculous transfer fees they don't deserve for players that they don't even have contracts with" it would cause just as much of a shitfest.

I think EG's stance is along the lines of
"I don't think Koreans can demand an outrageous transfer fee, irregardless of a contract."

If that were true, EG would have a lot more Korean players right now. Alex is on the record saying that he had approached lots of Korean players the same way at NASL, and the only one EG has secured is the one without a current contract.

Funny, that.

I'll quote Grimsong on this one.
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2011 05:35 Grimsong wrote:
AG explained pretty thorougly on WoC that Korean teams, when approached in this situation, commonly put outrageous price tags on their players in hopes of the other team buying out their player.

I think with or without a contract, EG thinks the buyout is too much.
But I think I'm misunderstanding your point.

Show nested quote +
On July 27 2011 05:35 Grimsong wrote:
Except that EG didn't steal food or do anything illegal. They made a business decision. They made a team decision. They made a decision that benefited both parties involved. They made a decision to sign a gamer to a contract so he could get his money while still playing professional Starcraft 2.

I would like to emphasize that doing something legal does not mean it's not "evil."
Evil is subjective.

I agree that what EG did is legally sound. I don't morally approve of it.
They did it to avoid a buyout.


If you think they -solely- did this in the particular way they did to avoid a buyout, maybe you should consider taking a step back and think about how that is just ONE of MANY factors that the team surely mulled over in regards to how to go about things. Especially considering that EG is a business and a team first and foremost, trying to stay out of the negative while surviving in a very archaic E-Sports scene.
yoshi_yoshi
Profile Joined January 2010
United States440 Posts
July 26 2011 20:51 GMT
#1326
On July 27 2011 05:32 ore0z wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2011 04:59 Grimsong wrote:
On July 27 2011 04:55 0c3LoT wrote:
On July 27 2011 04:49 Grimsong wrote:
On July 27 2011 04:40 0c3LoT wrote:
I don't see how "Puma hadn't signed anything at the time of Mr. Lee's press release" is relevant to anything.

It seems like the deal was already agreed upon (though no contract had been signed yet), and that Puma basically spoke to Mr. Lee to say "I'm going to EG."

TBH it seems like there is a reason why EG didn't want to go through the proper channels, but we may never know why.

Why is it that you think Korea customs are automatically the norm in a transaction between two teams in two different countries in an international sport??


Do you have any idea about how international business transactions work? If you go into another country to do business, you do it their way. The same applies if you want to recruit a player from another country.


AG explained pretty thorougly on WoC that Korean teams, when approached in this situation, commonly put outrageous price tags on their players in hopes of the other team buying out their player. That was something that EG didn't feel was a smart business endeavor. Partner that with the fact that Puma was contracted either way (TSL confirmed this as well), and you can see why AG/EG would prefer to handle things privately.


So then why didn't AG/EG just come out and say that in this thread? If you're going to make a conscious decision to go about things in a certain way, don't start to backtrack on your decision when it gets exposed and causes a backlash. That just makes you look like a coward and an organization that tries to manipulate people's perceptions.



I edited to clarify why AG/EG would have that stance if you want to take a look back. Actually...

Keep in mind that PuMa was not contracted at that point, therefore there would be no buyout. No contract = nothing to buyout. Who's to say that TSL wouldn't have flipped things around, contracted Puma, and forced EG into a buyout situation, if they were the first channel involved.

Who's to say Puma being trapped in that situation wouldn't hurt him more than help him? Lets say TSL contracted him for room and board for a year, and only room and board. EG offers up a proposal to Coach Lee. Coach Lee says you must buy out Puma for (just throwing a number, no idea as to what it may be) $30,000. TSL wont budge on the number, and EG isn't prepared to invest $30,000 on buying a player alone, while still having to pay Puma as a player in a completely separate agreement. You don't think...

- EG backs down and leaves Puma to TSL
- Puma continues to play for free (oh wait pizza and a bed)

Is worse than EG contracting a player legitamately? Come on



I would like to argue this point
It's like doing something evil to do something good.

An example would be a man stealing food for his hungry family.

In all honesty, the problem isn't that Puma is getting paid more.
My issue seems to be that EG did this more for their own personal benefit, than that of Puma.
EG definitely benefited from this. Puma getting a higher pay just helps their appearance.

EG seems shady in this because of what they did. I don't condemn that Puma has benefited from this. I condemn EG's means.
I can't put EG down for this because Puma is getting a better deal. But i don't promote this kind of behavior.

Show nested quote +
On July 27 2011 04:59 bonifaceviii wrote:
Because if AG just up and said "it's fucking stupid that Korean teams can demand ridiculous transfer fees they don't deserve for players that they don't even have contracts with" it would cause just as much of a shitfest.

I think EG's stance is along the lines of
"I don't think Koreans can demand an outrageous transfer fee, irregardless of a contract."




>> My issue seems to be that EG did this more for their own personal benefit, than that of Puma.

Your argument is that it's bad for someone to do something for their own benefit?

--------------

Overall I side pretty heavily with EG, but I'd also suspect that the transfer fees have something to do with their approach.

Scenario A: EG talks to TSL first
- TSL realizes that they can't compete
- TSL guilts Puma into signing a contract with a transfer fee clause (Hey Puma, sucks that you have to go, but since we've been through so much together can't you sign this contract to give TSL some money?)
- EG pays transfer fee and signs Puma

Scenario B: EG talks to Puma first
- Puma decides he's better off with EG
- I can't really explain it, but it would feel much more awkward for TSL to ask Puma to sign a transfer fee contract in this situation.
- EG signs Puma with no transfer fee
Triscuit
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States722 Posts
July 26 2011 20:52 GMT
#1327
On July 27 2011 05:45 ore0z wrote:
I think with or without a contract, EG thinks the buyout is too much.
But I think I'm misunderstanding your point.


Why on earth would you pay a buyout for a player that isn't on a contract? I don't think you understand that buyouts are buying out of a contract. Nothing more.

The only reason he's going back and retroactively paying Lee anything is because of the ridiculous shitstorm surrounding this perceived "controversey." Lee doesn't legally deserve a dime.
EzPz
Profile Joined May 2011
Scotland64 Posts
July 26 2011 20:53 GMT
#1328
Nice too see EG take the time and effort too clear this. There's two sides too every story and i'm behind EG all the way! Can't wait too see what PuMa can bring too the team!
18 months of travelling / journalism and sc2
Grimsong
Profile Joined August 2010
United States252 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-26 20:55:45
July 26 2011 20:55 GMT
#1329
On July 27 2011 05:51 yoshi_yoshi wrote:

- I can't really explain it, but it would feel much more awkward for TSL to ask Puma to sign a transfer fee contract in this situation.


I'll explain it for you then good sir.

Puma was never contracted,

EG was aware of it to some extent I'm sure.

Knowing that, then going to TSL saying hey I'm going to make a shift to EG, what leverage does TSL have to require a transfer fee.

Once it's been established that there is no contract between the two (Puma and TSL), there's absolutely no way that TSL can require a transfer fee (buyout) to be paid.

EVEN AFTER ALL OF THAT

AG goes on to apologize and even say he'd be willing to sort out a retroactive payment system in order to pay TSL for having Puma for the 10 months they had him, EVEN THOUGH he was never on a contract with TSL.

NightAngel
Profile Joined June 2010
United States144 Posts
July 26 2011 20:58 GMT
#1330
On July 27 2011 05:45 ore0z wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2011 05:36 bonifaceviii wrote:
On July 27 2011 05:32 ore0z wrote:
On July 27 2011 04:59 bonifaceviii wrote:
Because if AG just up and said "it's fucking stupid that Korean teams can demand ridiculous transfer fees they don't deserve for players that they don't even have contracts with" it would cause just as much of a shitfest.

I think EG's stance is along the lines of
"I don't think Koreans can demand an outrageous transfer fee, irregardless of a contract."

If that were true, EG would have a lot more Korean players right now. Alex is on the record saying that he had approached lots of Korean players the same way at NASL, and the only one EG has secured is the one without a current contract.

Funny, that.

I'll quote Grimsong on this one.
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2011 05:35 Grimsong wrote:
AG explained pretty thorougly on WoC that Korean teams, when approached in this situation, commonly put outrageous price tags on their players in hopes of the other team buying out their player.

I think with or without a contract, EG thinks the buyout is too much.
But I think I'm misunderstanding your point.

Show nested quote +
On July 27 2011 05:35 Grimsong wrote:
Except that EG didn't steal food or do anything illegal. They made a business decision. They made a team decision. They made a decision that benefited both parties involved. They made a decision to sign a gamer to a contract so he could get his money while still playing professional Starcraft 2.

I would like to emphasize that doing something legal does not mean it's not "evil."
Evil is subjective.

I agree that what EG did is legally sound. I don't morally approve of it.
They did it to avoid a buyout.


A buyout that had no legal backing...
[QUOTE][B]On August 05 2011 05:06 Beerdrinker wrote:[/B] TSL needs to be more sensitive about doing business in korea, they need to be respectful of the culture, their contracts and verbal obligations[/QUOTE]
DDie
Profile Joined April 2010
Brazil2369 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-26 20:59:37
July 26 2011 20:58 GMT
#1331
On July 27 2011 05:46 p1cKLes wrote:
I can’t believe some are still making a mountain out of a mole hill. He apologize both in person and publically and at the same time respected “what puma wanted”, yet a few of you are willing to sit EG down and shoot them execution style.

I would hate to be on trial and have a few of you on my jury. “He stole a sandwich because he was hungry, but publically apologized and paid the sandwich off.” Juror “Doesn’t matter, execute him!”

I think EG handled it very well and given the situation I’m not sure you can do more than publically and personally apologize for any misconstrued disrespect and at the same time completely respect what Puma wanted.

Some of you guys need to get over it, what is done is done. When a person makes a mistake perceived as one or not, the way you handle it says a lot about the team. He handled it well and if you don’t think he did, you may need to reread what Eg said.



So they act like dicks, snatch Puma off TSL and the whole matter is solved by a simple apologize by EG.


Ah, if real life were this easy..
''Television! Teacher, mother, secret lover.''
waterglen
Profile Joined October 2009
United States103 Posts
July 26 2011 21:00 GMT
#1332
Didn't EG do this exact same thing when they took 4/5 players from the compLexity CS team?
Build up your weaknesses until they become your strong points.
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
July 26 2011 21:00 GMT
#1333
On July 27 2011 05:58 DDie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2011 05:46 p1cKLes wrote:
I can’t believe some are still making a mountain out of a mole hill. He apologize both in person and publically and at the same time respected “what puma wanted”, yet a few of you are willing to sit EG down and shoot them execution style.

I would hate to be on trial and have a few of you on my jury. “He stole a sandwich because he was hungry, but publically apologized and paid the sandwich off.” Juror “Doesn’t matter, execute him!”

I think EG handled it very well and given the situation I’m not sure you can do more than publically and personally apologize for any misconstrued disrespect and at the same time completely respect what Puma wanted.

Some of you guys need to get over it, what is done is done. When a person makes a mistake perceived as one or not, the way you handle it says a lot about the team. He handled it well and if you don’t think he did, you may need to reread what Eg said.



So they act like dicks, snatch Puma off TSL and the whole matter is solved by a simple apologize by EG.


Ah, if real life were this easy..

They didn't after apologize to Milkis after bashing him for being a translator doing translations, I mean seriously wtf EG
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
Triscuit
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States722 Posts
July 26 2011 21:00 GMT
#1334
On July 27 2011 05:58 DDie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2011 05:46 p1cKLes wrote:
I can’t believe some are still making a mountain out of a mole hill. He apologize both in person and publically and at the same time respected “what puma wanted”, yet a few of you are willing to sit EG down and shoot them execution style.

I would hate to be on trial and have a few of you on my jury. “He stole a sandwich because he was hungry, but publically apologized and paid the sandwich off.” Juror “Doesn’t matter, execute him!”

I think EG handled it very well and given the situation I’m not sure you can do more than publically and personally apologize for any misconstrued disrespect and at the same time completely respect what Puma wanted.

Some of you guys need to get over it, what is done is done. When a person makes a mistake perceived as one or not, the way you handle it says a lot about the team. He handled it well and if you don’t think he did, you may need to reread what Eg said.



So they act like dicks, snatch Puma off TSL and the whole matter is solved by a simple apologize by EG.


Ah, if real life were this easy..


Explain to me how this was a "snatching." Please. Go into detail.
ore0z
Profile Joined December 2009
Romania161 Posts
July 26 2011 21:01 GMT
#1335
On July 27 2011 05:51 Grimsong wrote:
If you think they -solely- did this in the particular way they did to avoid a buyout, maybe you should consider taking a step back and think about how that is just ONE of MANY factors that the team surely mulled over in regards to how to go about things. Especially considering that EG is a business and a team first and foremost, trying to stay out of the negative while surviving in a very archaic E-Sports scene.

That's how I took your quote.

On July 27 2011 04:59 Grimsong wrote:
AG explained pretty thorougly on WoC that Korean teams, when approached in this situation, commonly put outrageous price tags on their players in hopes of the other team buying out their player. That was something that EG didn't feel was a smart business endeavor. Partner that with the fact that Puma was contracted either way (TSL confirmed this as well), and you can see why AG/EG would prefer to handle things privately.

Am I misunderstanding it?

On July 27 2011 05:51 yoshi_yoshi wrote:Your argument is that it's bad for someone to do something for their own benefit?

You're right. I misphrased that.
I just simply don't agree with how they handled it, and tried to kind of sweep it under the rug.

On July 27 2011 05:52 Triscuit wrote:
Why on earth would you pay a buyout for a player that isn't on a contract? I don't think you understand that buyouts are buying out of a contract. Nothing more.

The only reason he's going back and retroactively paying Lee anything is because of the ridiculous shitstorm surrounding this perceived "controversey." Lee doesn't legally deserve a dime.

I think you're misunderstanding my point. I think EG just thinks it's a ridiculous amount to pay for a korean player.
cavalier117
Profile Joined April 2011
United States430 Posts
July 26 2011 21:01 GMT
#1336
On July 27 2011 05:58 DDie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2011 05:46 p1cKLes wrote:
I can’t believe some are still making a mountain out of a mole hill. He apologize both in person and publically and at the same time respected “what puma wanted”, yet a few of you are willing to sit EG down and shoot them execution style.

I would hate to be on trial and have a few of you on my jury. “He stole a sandwich because he was hungry, but publically apologized and paid the sandwich off.” Juror “Doesn’t matter, execute him!”

I think EG handled it very well and given the situation I’m not sure you can do more than publically and personally apologize for any misconstrued disrespect and at the same time completely respect what Puma wanted.

Some of you guys need to get over it, what is done is done. When a person makes a mistake perceived as one or not, the way you handle it says a lot about the team. He handled it well and if you don’t think he did, you may need to reread what Eg said.



So they act like dicks, snatch Puma off TSL and the whole matter is solved by a simple apologize by EG.


Ah, if real life were this easy..

this isnt real life?
i think you are losing your grasp of what is reality
Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
bonifaceviii
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada2890 Posts
July 26 2011 21:01 GMT
#1337
By the way, I agree there needs to be an apology for the treatment of Milkis.

Just putting that out there.
Stay a while and listen || http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=354018
sereniity
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Sweden1159 Posts
July 26 2011 21:04 GMT
#1338
On July 27 2011 00:48 hotwings wrote:
What EG did was not right not matter how you spin it. I'm sure they approached Puma and told him about all the money he could be making at EG, and after several conversations had Puma convinced that EG was a better place for him. At that point what did they expect to happen? For TSL to keep an unhappy player on their roster? The TSL coach couldn't have done anything other than to let PUMA go and to express his dissatisfaction with team EG.

Of course, you could say that Puma was not under a contract and this is just the nature of buisness. But then again, buisness is a slimey buisness and last time I checked, it's OK to hate slimey people. amiright?


This just made me laugh out loud... you literally made all of this up hahahaha...
"I am Day9, Holy shit!"
NightAngel
Profile Joined June 2010
United States144 Posts
July 26 2011 21:05 GMT
#1339
On July 27 2011 06:01 bonifaceviii wrote:
By the way, I agree there needs to be an apology for the treatment of Milkis.

Just putting that out there.


Please read the bottom of the OP. It has since been edited..
[QUOTE][B]On August 05 2011 05:06 Beerdrinker wrote:[/B] TSL needs to be more sensitive about doing business in korea, they need to be respectful of the culture, their contracts and verbal obligations[/QUOTE]
MoonfireSpam
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom1153 Posts
July 26 2011 21:05 GMT
#1340
On July 27 2011 05:20 Drteeth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2011 02:18 originalred04 wrote:
@ Vertical

So can you give us a list of what you dislike about EG? What makes them unlikable Vs. any other team?



Balance whining and dishonesty.


I'll add Incontrol and that TB snipe (but mostly just Incontrol)
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 82 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 688
ComeBackTV 412
SteadfastSC357
Rex119
CosmosSc2 49
EnkiAlexander 43
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 357
ProTech141
Rex 119
CosmosSc2 49
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44500
Jaedong 1177
Hyuk 1161
Soma 808
Mini 592
Horang2 559
BeSt 506
EffOrt 447
Soulkey 403
Larva 397
[ Show more ]
ZerO 284
Stork 270
Rush 256
Last 239
Snow 236
ggaemo 212
hero 77
Mind 59
Killer 53
Free 52
Shinee 33
Sharp 33
sorry 25
ToSsGirL 24
Shine 23
Terrorterran 22
Bale 21
yabsab 16
Rock 16
HiyA 15
Trap 15
Liquid`Ret 13
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8575
qojqva1261
Dendi759
Counter-Strike
x6flipin945
Fnx 766
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2330
Khaldor1865
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2884
singsing2064
B2W.Neo893
hiko881
byalli421
Liquid`VortiX180
KnowMe119
QueenE82
Mew2King77
Trikslyr26
Railgan17
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile111
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• FirePhoenix0
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2466
League of Legends
• Nemesis1782
• Jankos1160
• TFBlade832
Other Games
• Shiphtur259
• WagamamaTV217
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
18h 39m
OSC
21h 39m
Stellar Fest
21h 39m
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 21h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.