• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:31
CEST 09:31
KST 16:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9064 users

An NASL Retrospective With EG.iNcontroL - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 35 36 37 Next All
qck
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom201 Posts
July 15 2011 04:56 GMT
#81
On July 15 2011 13:44 bennyaus wrote:
Show nested quote +
I honestly take more offense at people coming from other sports just to make money in Starcraft II--someone like TotalBiscuit.


Coming from Incontrol, this is laughable.... This is a guy that coaches instead of practices as a pro, to make money. This is a guy that got paid to commentate and hype NASL (rather than do it for free like Day9/TB/others have done many tournaments). This is coming from a guy that largely makes his money off of the community rather than giving anything tangible back to it because he isn't even a good enough player to win anything significant and earn money in that regard. He gets paid for his sponsors exposure, so he goes and does talk shows instead of training because he isn't good enough to actually win stuff or place well.

What a fucking joke.

There was absolutely no requirement for you to say something like that in this interview, Geoff. Now you just seem like a massive douchebag, especially considering that you don't actually give anything tangible to this community for free like Day9, and countless others (Mr. Bitter, Artosis, etc.)


Ignorant and ironic at the same time, kudos.
"Who'd like a banger in the mouth? Oh, Christ, I forgot! Here in the States you call it a 'sausage' in the mouth." -- Tobias Fünke
EnderCraft
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1746 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-15 05:11:42
July 15 2011 04:56 GMT
#82
Edited: I was wrong. He is serious : / Tsk tsk tsk Geoff. I thought you dropped it...
SC:BW has a higher skill ceiling than SC2? SC 64 is where it's at brah.
bennyaus
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia1833 Posts
July 15 2011 04:56 GMT
#83
On July 15 2011 13:55 Demonace34 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2011 13:53 nozh wrote:
i wish incontrol would give up his posting duties along with NASL and SotG to practice more.


He isn't on SOTG anymore and has withdrawn as a full time caster from NASL. I don't know if you have been living under a rock or not.


Learn to read.

User was warned for this post
I play Random - HuK, DRG + Liquid fan
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 15 2011 04:56 GMT
#84
On July 15 2011 13:55 Demonace34 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2011 13:53 nozh wrote:
i wish incontrol would give up his posting duties along with NASL and SotG to practice more.


He isn't on SOTG anymore and has withdrawn as a full time caster from NASL. I don't know if you have been living under a rock or not.


This. He's withdrawn from both .___. He even stated that he's going to focus on his career more.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
AzurewinD
Profile Joined November 2010
United States569 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-15 05:01:33
July 15 2011 04:57 GMT
#85
Ohhhh man.

This thread is going to go downhill SO fast.

This is why you keep people's names out of your mouth when you're giving negative feedback.

Had he not mentioned TB specifically, we would've taken that comment, said

"Yeah thats true. There are people who are just in it for the money and don't have passion for the game."


...to ourselves, thought of some people in our heads who fit that description, and moved on.

We'd probably even be talking about the other 99.99% of that interview by now.
"...I want more people to be in that state more often, to see things not through the limited and rigid mind or the fearful ego, but through a heart that loves to express and create" - Xiaonan "Glider" Sun
Redmark
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2129 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-15 04:59:31
July 15 2011 04:57 GMT
#86
On July 15 2011 13:34 Demonace34 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2011 13:22 dtz wrote:
On July 15 2011 13:19 iNcontroL wrote:
On July 15 2011 13:17 dtz wrote:
I honestly take more offense at people coming from other sports just to make money in Starcraft II--someone like TotalBiscuit. I take less offense to someone like Lindsey, an actress and a model, getting hired for a gig and she says yes not because she’s looking to get rich but because it’s a good job doing what she enjoys and she’s dedicated to doing it well.


uh i really like Lindsey but obviously she also benefit from the monetary aspect of SC2 as well as the exposure ( which is exactly what you argued drove TB to cast SC2).

I don't see how they are different in this aspect at all. In fact TB is very dedicated to doing his SC2 stuff well and I can argue he has done more.


If you want to argue that at 12 years old I started playing competitive SC knowing that I could make my "riches" at 25 off of SC2 and I built a career over that span of time purely to do that then please go ahead.


What?? I didn't say that at all. In fact i didn't say anything about you. I only compared TB and Lindsey.

My point was both TB and Lindsey came to SC2 because of monetary incentive. I don't see how one is more noble than the other.


Out of a 4,000 word interview, the community has to nitpick 1 sentence out of 1 paragraph? Just let it go, the article is about NASL, not TB. If everyone actually wants to discuss the selflessness and altruistic actions of each person in the Starcraft scene, go make a thread with a poll of all the major people in the community and settle it there.

Team Liquid: Starcraft Non-discussion Forums

Guys........ I really don't think iNcontrol was serious about the whole TB comment. Give it a rest.

His replies have demonstrated that he was serious. No one thinks that he's going to murder the guy in his sleep, but it's not a joke either.
Jesushooves
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada553 Posts
July 15 2011 05:00 GMT
#87
On July 15 2011 13:57 AzurewinD wrote:
Ohhhh man.

This thread is going to go downhill SO fast.

This is why you keep people's names out of your mouth when you're giving negative feedback.

Had he not mentioned TB specifically, we would've taken that comment, said

Show nested quote +
"Yeah thats true. There are people who are just in it for the money and don't have passion for the game."


...to ourselves, named some people in our heads who fit that description, and moved on.

We'd probably even be talking about the other 99.99% of that interview by now.

What else would we talk about?
Lose its good, after will be win.
nozh
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada93 Posts
July 15 2011 05:01 GMT
#88
On July 15 2011 13:56 Torte de Lini wrote:
This. He's withdrawn from both .___. He even stated that he's going to focus on his career more.


i mean he should take a page from tasteless' book and stop posting altogether.
Akta
Profile Joined February 2011
447 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-15 06:50:41
July 15 2011 05:01 GMT
#89
On July 15 2011 13:17 dtz wrote:
Show nested quote +
I honestly take more offense at people coming from other sports just to make money in Starcraft II--someone like TotalBiscuit. I take less offense to someone like Lindsey, an actress and a model, getting hired for a gig and she says yes not because she’s looking to get rich but because it’s a good job doing what she enjoys and she’s dedicated to doing it well.


uh i really like Lindsey but obviously she also benefit from the monetary aspect of SC2 as well as the exposure ( which is exactly what you argued drove TB to cast SC2).

I don't see how they are different in this aspect at all. In fact TB is very dedicated to doing his SC2 stuff well and I can argue he has done more.
That's one angle but what matters is mainly if it works or not. I'm quite sure a majority enjoy TB's casting, how does Lindsay compare?

Well some people obviously enjoy watching (Next?)Top Model and Miss USA on TV. However, dare I guess that "esports" fans generally belong to the group that if they watch those things the enjoyment they get from it is like the enjoyment they get from americas funniest home videos.

If most NASL viewers were 12 to 19 year old girls it might in fact have been a genius move. But in reality the few 12 to 19 year old girls that watch NASL probably mostly belong to the group of 12 to 19 year old girls that can't stand that stuff.

Lets be honest, how many here get more enjoyment from listening to for example her Josh South interview than lets say reading the text on the back of a shampoo bottle? I know what my answer would be, how can I be super nice without lying?

People could of course stay quiet about it for the sake of not hurting someones feelings(I find it highly unlikely that she reads these boards though). But for a lot of starcraft fans sc2 entertainment is not like miss usa or top model, it's serious business.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 15 2011 05:02 GMT
#90
On July 15 2011 14:01 nozh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2011 13:56 Torte de Lini wrote:
This. He's withdrawn from both .___. He even stated that he's going to focus on his career more.


i mean he should take a page from tasteless' book and stop posting altogether.


I disagree. I enjoy iNcontrol's posts and his personality. If you read his posts back in BW, he was hilarious and still is, just has to watch his mouth of everyone's need to discipline.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
illsick
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1770 Posts
July 15 2011 05:02 GMT
#91
On July 15 2011 13:18 iNcontroL wrote:
Yes. Hence why I merely mentioned it and said I respect it "LESS" not that I HATE it or want to attack him etc...

TB is extremely critical of almost everything I do. I am critical of him trying to make money off of SC2... he isn't a bad guy and he does other things that are good. Please stop trying to make this more than what it is.


it now sounds personal

A lot of people come from different gaming scenes, like djWheat, Slasher who make contributions to the sc2 community

and then there are people who are just now getting into the gaming scene and see casting as a viable option/job; and you pick on TB? Atleast TB has a history with esports, where as a lot of the casters now don't and are just now only being heard of. And no, I don't have a problem with those kind of casters since it makes esports more legitimate that there are people seeing it as a career path sort of speak.
you live and you learn
iDrone
Profile Joined December 2010
United States176 Posts
July 15 2011 05:06 GMT
#92
incontrol is a very gracious man - I am saddened that he won't be casting season 2
Thanks for the laughs and hardwork you brought!
Demonace34
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2493 Posts
July 15 2011 05:06 GMT
#93
On July 15 2011 13:57 Redmark wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2011 13:34 Demonace34 wrote:
On July 15 2011 13:22 dtz wrote:
On July 15 2011 13:19 iNcontroL wrote:
On July 15 2011 13:17 dtz wrote:
I honestly take more offense at people coming from other sports just to make money in Starcraft II--someone like TotalBiscuit. I take less offense to someone like Lindsey, an actress and a model, getting hired for a gig and she says yes not because she’s looking to get rich but because it’s a good job doing what she enjoys and she’s dedicated to doing it well.


uh i really like Lindsey but obviously she also benefit from the monetary aspect of SC2 as well as the exposure ( which is exactly what you argued drove TB to cast SC2).

I don't see how they are different in this aspect at all. In fact TB is very dedicated to doing his SC2 stuff well and I can argue he has done more.


If you want to argue that at 12 years old I started playing competitive SC knowing that I could make my "riches" at 25 off of SC2 and I built a career over that span of time purely to do that then please go ahead.


What?? I didn't say that at all. In fact i didn't say anything about you. I only compared TB and Lindsey.

My point was both TB and Lindsey came to SC2 because of monetary incentive. I don't see how one is more noble than the other.


Out of a 4,000 word interview, the community has to nitpick 1 sentence out of 1 paragraph? Just let it go, the article is about NASL, not TB. If everyone actually wants to discuss the selflessness and altruistic actions of each person in the Starcraft scene, go make a thread with a poll of all the major people in the community and settle it there.

Team Liquid: Starcraft Non-discussion Forums

Show nested quote +
Guys........ I really don't think iNcontrol was serious about the whole TB comment. Give it a rest.

His replies have demonstrated that he was serious. No one thinks that he's going to murder the guy in his sleep, but it's not a joke either.


Big difference between a discussion and blatant bitching about some bad blood. What is there to discuss? How selfless one person in the community is over another? Go make a poll in another thread if you want to know that.

What discussion value has this thread had? One side is defending INcontrol for being a longstanding passionate member of TL and the other side is taking it like INcontrol is trying to flood the inbox of TB with hatemail. They don't hate each other so what exactly is there to discuss?
NaNiwa|IdrA|HuK|iNcontroL|Jinro|NonY|Day[9]|PuMa|HerO|MMA|NesTea|NaDa|Boxer|Ryung|
EnderCraft
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1746 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-15 05:08:46
July 15 2011 05:07 GMT
#94
On July 15 2011 13:18 iNcontroL wrote:
Yes. Hence why I merely mentioned it and said I respect it "LESS" not that I HATE it or want to attack him etc...

TB is extremely critical of almost everything I do. I am critical of him trying to make money off of SC2... he isn't a bad guy and he does other things that are good. Please stop trying to make this more than what it is.

No Geoff. You're making it something bigger than it really is! He's not critical of everything you do. Quit being so butt hurt over the past. The only one that ever instigates any of the further drama since that one SoTG episode has been you and idrA.

I behoove you to actually go watch TB's YouTube channel and see the work he does for the gaming community; not just Starcraft 2. TB has helped many indi developer games to take off due to his "WTF is ... " videos.

Not only that, when he streams SC2 100% of the ad revenue goes back to the players via his invitational tournament. Furthermore, SC2 is on the lower end of his video views on his YT channel. It would actually be smart if he stopped posting SC2 videos entirely in order to focus on other content which would gain more views. He has mentioned this multiple times... To say TB came into the SC2 community for the money is just down right ignorant Geoff, and you need to get rid of this butt hurt attitude towards TB. TB only does SC2 so he can fuel the growth of eSports, not for the money.

Again let me reiterate. It would be smarter for TB to drop doing SC2 entirely (money wise), then to keep producing the amount of content that he does now.
SC:BW has a higher skill ceiling than SC2? SC 64 is where it's at brah.
Pleiades
Profile Joined June 2010
United States472 Posts
July 15 2011 05:07 GMT
#95
No offense Incontrol, but I would of done the same thing Totalbiscuit did. If you consider his personal situation a year ago, I think he did a smart decision by going this route. When life gets you hard, you have to make hard choices, even if you don't like them.
I love you sarge.... AHHHH
Starfox
Profile Joined April 2010
Austria699 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-15 05:12:29
July 15 2011 05:09 GMT
#96
Nice, nice incontrol.
So a caster, who gets quite a few gigs (DH, Assembly, Insomnia42, etc.), with at least a bit of knowledge about the game and the "who is who" of sc2, and has about 5 people as his fanbase is in here for the money, not only the money, he is after YOUR money. YOUR precious bucks, they are stolen, by this pesky little brat..brit I mean. PREPOSTEROUS.

But, of course, on the other hand we have Lindsey Sporrer, this icon of esports, who did her first gig on the SCBW launch event. Here we have her, this female DJWHEAT, with years of experience in esports, knowing the ins and outs, who is personally known with all the Who's, but also a wide array the "who's not yet". So here she is, this PATRON OF ESPORTS. She's not in for the money, because as we know, she donated everything she earned in esports events for the last 12 years (in which she did countless gigs)

Also nice to hear that you are not in for the money, but for something else, so everything you earn from esports from now on you'll donate, because you don't give a shit about the money. Oh that's so nice, organisations like Child's Play will be very happy.


Can't wait for you next article on the EG website, will it be "Why evolution is just a theory and always will be"?
Greek Mythology 2.0: Imagine Sisyphos as a man who wants to watch all videos on youtube... and Tityos as one who HAS to watch all of them.
AlissyXOXO
Profile Joined June 2010
United States49 Posts
July 15 2011 05:09 GMT
#97
On July 15 2011 14:06 Demonace34 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2011 13:57 Redmark wrote:
On July 15 2011 13:34 Demonace34 wrote:
On July 15 2011 13:22 dtz wrote:
On July 15 2011 13:19 iNcontroL wrote:
On July 15 2011 13:17 dtz wrote:
I honestly take more offense at people coming from other sports just to make money in Starcraft II--someone like TotalBiscuit. I take less offense to someone like Lindsey, an actress and a model, getting hired for a gig and she says yes not because she’s looking to get rich but because it’s a good job doing what she enjoys and she’s dedicated to doing it well.


uh i really like Lindsey but obviously she also benefit from the monetary aspect of SC2 as well as the exposure ( which is exactly what you argued drove TB to cast SC2).

I don't see how they are different in this aspect at all. In fact TB is very dedicated to doing his SC2 stuff well and I can argue he has done more.


If you want to argue that at 12 years old I started playing competitive SC knowing that I could make my "riches" at 25 off of SC2 and I built a career over that span of time purely to do that then please go ahead.


What?? I didn't say that at all. In fact i didn't say anything about you. I only compared TB and Lindsey.

My point was both TB and Lindsey came to SC2 because of monetary incentive. I don't see how one is more noble than the other.


Out of a 4,000 word interview, the community has to nitpick 1 sentence out of 1 paragraph? Just let it go, the article is about NASL, not TB. If everyone actually wants to discuss the selflessness and altruistic actions of each person in the Starcraft scene, go make a thread with a poll of all the major people in the community and settle it there.

Team Liquid: Starcraft Non-discussion Forums

Guys........ I really don't think iNcontrol was serious about the whole TB comment. Give it a rest.

His replies have demonstrated that he was serious. No one thinks that he's going to murder the guy in his sleep, but it's not a joke either.


Big difference between a discussion and blatant bitching about some bad blood. What is there to discuss? How selfless one person in the community is over another? Go make a poll in another thread if you want to know that.

What discussion value has this thread had? One side is defending INcontrol for being a longstanding passionate member of TL and the other side is taking it like INcontrol is trying to flood the inbox of TB with hatemail. They don't hate each other so what exactly is there to discuss?


People think that if they post the exact same points multiple times but with slightly different things added to it each time, it makes their points stronger. iNcontroL made a mistake naming names, and I think he realizes that now but it's a bit too late to change anything lol
Alissy from IRC ^_^
KingVietKong
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States170 Posts
July 15 2011 05:09 GMT
#98
While the interview was good, incontrol has been consistently an unfair asshole towards TB. Not a huge TB fan, but accusing him of money grubbing is just a shit statement.
ranjutan
Profile Joined November 2010
United States636 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-15 05:10:57
July 15 2011 05:10 GMT
#99
On July 15 2011 13:56 EnderCraft wrote:
Guys........ I really don't think iNcontrol was serious about the whole TB comment. Give it a rest.


So it was the worst joke ever, and then he attempted to justify it as though he was serious just to troll us all?

I think the fact is it was just a misspoken or poorly reasoned comment, and afterwards iNcontroL didn't have the humility to just admit that and take it back, and instead tried to defend it and made himself look pretty dumb by doing so. :/
http://i53.tinypic.com/1r3j0p.gif
Phaded
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia579 Posts
July 15 2011 05:11 GMT
#100
Just an FYI on Totalbiscuit's RTS history

http://www.reddit.com/comments/fqoh6/ask_totalbiscuit_anything/c1hx71b

I have a huge interest in anything Blizzard does and I adore RTS. One of the games I played a massive amount of as a kid was Dune 2, plus I was a big Westwood fanboi to the point where I own every game they released. My interest in Blizzard RTS was actually more of an accident than anything else. When I was younger the computer we had at home was a RISC OS ARM-based machine, not an IBM-PC compatible. I was very limited in terms of the kind of games I could play on it but one of the ones that did work, was Warcraft 2. I played so much of that game, beat the campaigns over and over, made my own custom maps to play, mucked about with stats and things like that (and ruined the balance in the process, but I was a kid). While I've much prefered the Warcraft universe because I was introduced to it earlier, I viewed Starcraft 2 as a chance to get onboard something I'd really missed out on when I was younger.
There's no question that it will be the dominant eSport. What's it's competition? Certainly not Black Ops or Halo. PC games have much more longevity than console titles in almost all respects, the dominant eSport will be a PC eSport. The only thing really comparable are fighting games.


I don't think you can really fault him for not playing SC1 when it came out because he didn't have a computer that could run it. Nor can you fault him for moving on with other games afterwards.
I am down but I am far from over
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 35 36 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 330
Hyuk 282
910 108
Bale 29
ZergMaN 27
NotJumperer 24
yabsab 14
Icarus 9
League of Legends
JimRising 548
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King180
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor406
crisheroes261
Other Games
ceh9457
WinterStarcraft405
Happy275
PiGStarcraft239
Sick208
Livibee168
ArmadaUGS58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick681
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream281
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2360
League of Legends
• Stunt509
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
3h 30m
Stellar Fest
5h 30m
The PondCast
1d 2h
OSC
1d 5h
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
OSC
1d 16h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.