• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:22
CEST 07:22
KST 14:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9839 users

An NASL Retrospective With EG.iNcontroL - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 35 36 37 Next All
dtz
Profile Joined September 2010
5834 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-15 04:20:16
July 15 2011 04:17 GMT
#41
I honestly take more offense at people coming from other sports just to make money in Starcraft II--someone like TotalBiscuit. I take less offense to someone like Lindsey, an actress and a model, getting hired for a gig and she says yes not because she’s looking to get rich but because it’s a good job doing what she enjoys and she’s dedicated to doing it well.


uh i really like Lindsey but obviously she also benefit from the monetary aspect of SC2 as well as the exposure ( which is exactly what you argued drove TB to cast SC2). If she was really passionate about SC2 in the first place , she would have known about it instead of being enthusiastic about it AFTER being hired by NASL. Not to say her enthusiasm for the game isn't genuine because it might very well be but it wasn't a root cause for her entry to NASL.

I don't see how they are different in this aspect at all. In fact TB is very dedicated to doing his SC2 stuff well and I can argue he has done more.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
July 15 2011 04:18 GMT
#42
Yes. Hence why I merely mentioned it and said I respect it "LESS" not that I HATE it or want to attack him etc...

TB is extremely critical of almost everything I do. I am critical of him trying to make money off of SC2... he isn't a bad guy and he does other things that are good. Please stop trying to make this more than what it is.
qck
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom201 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-15 04:21:09
July 15 2011 04:19 GMT
#43
I've never been the biggest Totalbiscuit fan (to the extent where he commented on my youtube profile with the c-bomb); however just because he may not be acting entirely selflessly doesn't really detract from what he's done for the community. He might be a bit of a lame caster, without a good supporting commentator by his side, but he's certainly helped grow SC2 in the UK as well as engaged newer players with his videos.
Give the guy a break, he gets enough flak from the rest of the community for other reasons. Enjoyable read otherwise. iNcontroL and Gretorp took it to another level for the finals.
"Who'd like a banger in the mouth? Oh, Christ, I forgot! Here in the States you call it a 'sausage' in the mouth." -- Tobias Fünke
Highways
Profile Joined July 2005
Australia6122 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-15 04:21:38
July 15 2011 04:19 GMT
#44
On July 15 2011 13:10 iNcontroL wrote:
tb didn't move to sc2 because he has always had a passion for sc guys.. he did it to make money. Giving money back to the community is awesome.. but it isn't 100% selfless so please don't act like it is.

Would you coach for free?
Why did I have to pay $25 for an NASL pass then?

Your argument doesn't make sense. Doesn't matter if you are making money as long as you are contributing and promoting the game.

Why would you bash someone that hosts tournaments and contributes to the community?
#1 Terran hater
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
July 15 2011 04:19 GMT
#45
On July 15 2011 13:17 dtz wrote:
Show nested quote +
I honestly take more offense at people coming from other sports just to make money in Starcraft II--someone like TotalBiscuit. I take less offense to someone like Lindsey, an actress and a model, getting hired for a gig and she says yes not because she’s looking to get rich but because it’s a good job doing what she enjoys and she’s dedicated to doing it well.


uh i really like Lindsey but obviously she also benefit from the monetary aspect of SC2 as well as the exposure ( which is exactly what you argued drove TB to cast SC2).

I don't see how they are different in this aspect at all. In fact TB is very dedicated to doing his SC2 stuff well and I can argue he has done more.


If you want to argue that at 12 years old I started playing competitive SC knowing that I could make my "riches" at 25 off of SC2 and I built a career over that span of time purely to do that then please go ahead.
xXFireandIceXx
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada4296 Posts
July 15 2011 04:20 GMT
#46
great interview! man I can't wait for season 2 and see incontrol playing!
Redmark
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2129 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-15 04:22:55
July 15 2011 04:20 GMT
#47
On July 15 2011 13:10 iNcontroL wrote:
tb didn't move to sc2 because he has always had a passion for sc guys.. he did it to make money. Giving money back to the community is awesome.. but it isn't 100% selfless so please don't act like it is.

I was asked if I take offense to Lindsey being hired by an SC2 league.. I pointed out that I don't and I take MORE offense to people moving to the SC community purely to make money. If they do great things while doing that wonderful.. we all benefit. But I prefer those that were here from the beginning. I don't hate TB or anything like that at all.. I just find it less awesome is all.

When he started casting SC2 it wasn't clear at all that it would be as big as it is now. What right to you have to speculate about him?

I could say that NASL isn't 100% selfless because it aims to make profit in the long run. I've never heard of the president before it start it, maybe he's just some guy trying to capitalize on ESPORTS???? But of course I don't say that, because it would be a huge dick move.

TB is extremely critical of almost everything I do. I am critical of him trying to make money off of SC2... he isn't a bad guy and he does other things that are good. Please stop trying to make this more than what it is.

You two are extremely similar tbh. Incredibly reactive to any sort of criticism. You're a bit more passive and he's a bit more aggressive, but your posts are almost interchangeable.
FryktSkyene
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1327 Posts
July 15 2011 04:20 GMT
#48
To be frank I dont see how coming from another video game to make money is that much different than coming from no video game history to make money.


Now unless i'm mistaken...everyone wants money? :p
Snitches get stiches
alexhard
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden317 Posts
July 15 2011 04:21 GMT
#49
On July 15 2011 13:18 iNcontroL wrote:
Yes. Hence why I merely mentioned it and said I respect it "LESS" not that I HATE it or want to attack him etc...

TB is extremely critical of almost everything I do. I am critical of him trying to make money off of SC2... he isn't a bad guy and he does other things that are good. Please stop trying to make this more than what it is.


Incontrol...TB puts back a large amount of the money he makes from sc2 right back into the community through stuff like the shoutcraft invitational. How much money do you make off sc2 and how much do you put back in?

I don't understand where this view of TB as some casting golddigger comes from...
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-15 04:24:02
July 15 2011 04:22 GMT
#50
On July 15 2011 13:19 Highways wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2011 13:10 iNcontroL wrote:
tb didn't move to sc2 because he has always had a passion for sc guys.. he did it to make money. Giving money back to the community is awesome.. but it isn't 100% selfless so please don't act like it is.

Would you coach for free?
Why did I have to pay $25 for an NASL then?

Your argument doesn't make sense. Doesn't matter if you are making money as long as you are contributing and promoting the game.


Please try and read what I said.. in this thread and the interview. I said I "take more offense" and then I explained (in this thread) that that does not equate to hating him or thinking he is scum. I even recognize that he has done good, which he has and it benefits us all. I merely said he moved to SC2 from WoW purely to make money and I respected that LESS than being hired from an agent to host in a league.

THAT_WAS_IT

now I don't wanna spam this thread with my defense. Nobody is bringing anything up new. They are attacking my coaching and saying TB does more than I do. Fine, that is all acceptable for you to argue. But please try and take a deep breath and read what I said because I don't have some huge pent up TB rage and if you have huge pent up iNc rage then that kinda sucks >_<
dtz
Profile Joined September 2010
5834 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-15 04:24:38
July 15 2011 04:22 GMT
#51
On July 15 2011 13:19 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2011 13:17 dtz wrote:
I honestly take more offense at people coming from other sports just to make money in Starcraft II--someone like TotalBiscuit. I take less offense to someone like Lindsey, an actress and a model, getting hired for a gig and she says yes not because she’s looking to get rich but because it’s a good job doing what she enjoys and she’s dedicated to doing it well.


uh i really like Lindsey but obviously she also benefit from the monetary aspect of SC2 as well as the exposure ( which is exactly what you argued drove TB to cast SC2).

I don't see how they are different in this aspect at all. In fact TB is very dedicated to doing his SC2 stuff well and I can argue he has done more.


If you want to argue that at 12 years old I started playing competitive SC knowing that I could make my "riches" at 25 off of SC2 and I built a career over that span of time purely to do that then please go ahead.


What?? I didn't say that at all. In fact i didn't say anything about you. I only compared TB and Lindsey.

My point was both TB and Lindsey came to SC2 because of monetary incentive. I don't see how one is more noble than the other.
DrunkenTemplar
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia647 Posts
July 15 2011 04:24 GMT
#52
On July 15 2011 13:10 iNcontroL wrote:
tb didn't move to sc2 because he has always had a passion for sc guys.. he did it to make money.


So did IGN, so does a lot of companies involved with the pro scene. It's going to get a lot more common as well if starcraft 2 is going to grow. The base that would do it for love alone is only so big. I don't think it's cool just singling out TB like that man, particularly when he's already got a lot of unwarrented shit from the community.
Percutio
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1672 Posts
July 15 2011 04:29 GMT
#53
On July 15 2011 13:22 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2011 13:19 Highways wrote:
On July 15 2011 13:10 iNcontroL wrote:
tb didn't move to sc2 because he has always had a passion for sc guys.. he did it to make money. Giving money back to the community is awesome.. but it isn't 100% selfless so please don't act like it is.

Would you coach for free?
Why did I have to pay $25 for an NASL then?

Your argument doesn't make sense. Doesn't matter if you are making money as long as you are contributing and promoting the game.


Please try and read what I said.. in this thread and the interview. I said I "take more offense" and then I explained (in this thread) that that does not equate to hating him or thinking he is scum. I even recognize that he has done good, which he has and it benefits us all. I merely said he moved to SC2 from WoW purely to make money and I respected that LESS than being hired from an agent to host in a league.

THAT_WAS_IT

now I don't wanna spam this thread with my defense. Nobody is bringing anything up new. They are attacking my coaching and saying TB does more than I do. Fine, that is all acceptable for you to argue. But please try and take a deep breath and read what I said because I don't have some huge pent up TB rage and if you have huge pent up iNc rage then that kinda sucks >_<

It is an extremely poor choice of words to say "I honestly take more offense at people coming from other sports just to make money in Starcraft II--someone like TotalBiscuit." when you just previously stated that you do not take offense to someone else. This is a very inappropriate name drop just to prove that you take offense to someone's work.

Honestly you could have avoided catching hell if you just held such an unnecessary specificity such as a name when it did not need to be there to answer the question asked.
What does it matter how I loose it?
AlissyXOXO
Profile Joined June 2010
United States49 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-15 04:35:51
July 15 2011 04:30 GMT
#54
Well I like the fact that iNcontroL actually has opinions instead of all the politically correct stuff you usually see in interviews.

Also people will get offended over anything over the internet, like the whole "Those TL kids" where it was pretty much a translation issue, and the word could be interchanged with guys but everyone suddenly got super offended and whiny over it.

W/e, was an interesting interview to read, and it's nice to see that a progamer shares some of the same views I do in some aspects, but also believe you're defending Russell Pfister a biiiit too much. He should've at least consulted someone who's done this before and gotten help for at least the first tournament to cut down on the issues I think, especially for the amount of money he invested into it he could've gotten so much more

Edit: Not talking about the TB issue, but... kinda the other ones
Alissy from IRC ^_^
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-15 04:31:25
July 15 2011 04:31 GMT
#55
On July 15 2011 13:29 Percutio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2011 13:22 iNcontroL wrote:
On July 15 2011 13:19 Highways wrote:
On July 15 2011 13:10 iNcontroL wrote:
tb didn't move to sc2 because he has always had a passion for sc guys.. he did it to make money. Giving money back to the community is awesome.. but it isn't 100% selfless so please don't act like it is.

Would you coach for free?
Why did I have to pay $25 for an NASL then?

Your argument doesn't make sense. Doesn't matter if you are making money as long as you are contributing and promoting the game.


Please try and read what I said.. in this thread and the interview. I said I "take more offense" and then I explained (in this thread) that that does not equate to hating him or thinking he is scum. I even recognize that he has done good, which he has and it benefits us all. I merely said he moved to SC2 from WoW purely to make money and I respected that LESS than being hired from an agent to host in a league.

THAT_WAS_IT

now I don't wanna spam this thread with my defense. Nobody is bringing anything up new. They are attacking my coaching and saying TB does more than I do. Fine, that is all acceptable for you to argue. But please try and take a deep breath and read what I said because I don't have some huge pent up TB rage and if you have huge pent up iNc rage then that kinda sucks >_<

It is an extremely poor choice of words to say "I honestly take more offense at people coming from other sports just to make money in Starcraft II--someone like TotalBiscuit." when you just previously stated that you do not take offense to someone else. This is a very inappropriate name drop just to prove that you take offense to someone's work.

Honestly you could have avoided catching hell if you just held such an unnecessary specificity such as a name when it did not need to be there to answer the question asked.


yup that is a good point
forgottendreams
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1771 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-15 04:31:44
July 15 2011 04:31 GMT
#56
On July 15 2011 13:22 dtz wrote:My point was both TB and Lindsey came to SC2 because of monetary incentive. I don't see how one is more noble than the other.


This sums it up. Acting like Lindsey or TB made their decisions from their heart is laughable, just two people looking for some PR.
Nalesnik
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada51 Posts
July 15 2011 04:33 GMT
#57
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
Note: I did the text in comic sans, so you know it's a joke.
cha0
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada518 Posts
July 15 2011 04:33 GMT
#58
On July 15 2011 13:19 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2011 13:17 dtz wrote:
I honestly take more offense at people coming from other sports just to make money in Starcraft II--someone like TotalBiscuit. I take less offense to someone like Lindsey, an actress and a model, getting hired for a gig and she says yes not because she’s looking to get rich but because it’s a good job doing what she enjoys and she’s dedicated to doing it well.


uh i really like Lindsey but obviously she also benefit from the monetary aspect of SC2 as well as the exposure ( which is exactly what you argued drove TB to cast SC2).

I don't see how they are different in this aspect at all. In fact TB is very dedicated to doing his SC2 stuff well and I can argue he has done more.


If you want to argue that at 12 years old I started playing competitive SC knowing that I could make my "riches" at 25 off of SC2 and I built a career over that span of time purely to do that then please go ahead.


His post has nothing to do with you... It is only comparing TB and Lindsey. Really hard to try and give you some respect when you hardball at TB like this when the Lindsey situation is almost the same. I mean you mention that it's different because her agency hired her, but she could have easily turned the offer down. Before this she never even heard of starcraft so how can you say she does it because it is what she enjoys when that would mean the same thing for TB. Switching mediums but still doing what he enjoys.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 15 2011 04:34 GMT
#59
On July 15 2011 12:41 Burpies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2011 11:59 Kouda wrote:
I honestly take more offense at people coming from other sports just to make money in Starcraft II--someone like TotalBiscuit.


I don't get this, I dont watch TotalBiscuit, but I do remember that he hosted a tourny in which the ad revenue went back into the prize pool for the next tourney. Granted, he's popular with the WoW folks and has a YouTube following, but is there like any evidence to back this? or could someone elaborate for me?

Yeah, I don't understand this comment either. TotalBiscuit has given way more to the StarCraft II community than he has taken from it. He has sponsored showmatches and tournaments out of his own pocket in the past and he plans on continuing this by using the money he is generating from his stream.to sponsor even more events.

Also, the comment after that about Lindsey doing the NASL event because she's "doing what she enjoys" and not because "she's looking to get rich" is equally as strange. It's pretty clear she did the event because she thought she could make a quick buck out of it. Isn't this exactly the type of thing that iNcontroL takes offense to? People coming from a non StarCraft related background and making money out of StarCraft II?

Such weird comments man...


Except Lindsey was hired by the NASL, so not sure how that fits with iNcontrol's offense?
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Demonace34
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2493 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-15 04:36:26
July 15 2011 04:34 GMT
#60
On July 15 2011 13:22 dtz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2011 13:19 iNcontroL wrote:
On July 15 2011 13:17 dtz wrote:
I honestly take more offense at people coming from other sports just to make money in Starcraft II--someone like TotalBiscuit. I take less offense to someone like Lindsey, an actress and a model, getting hired for a gig and she says yes not because she’s looking to get rich but because it’s a good job doing what she enjoys and she’s dedicated to doing it well.


uh i really like Lindsey but obviously she also benefit from the monetary aspect of SC2 as well as the exposure ( which is exactly what you argued drove TB to cast SC2).

I don't see how they are different in this aspect at all. In fact TB is very dedicated to doing his SC2 stuff well and I can argue he has done more.


If you want to argue that at 12 years old I started playing competitive SC knowing that I could make my "riches" at 25 off of SC2 and I built a career over that span of time purely to do that then please go ahead.


What?? I didn't say that at all. In fact i didn't say anything about you. I only compared TB and Lindsey.

My point was both TB and Lindsey came to SC2 because of monetary incentive. I don't see how one is more noble than the other.


Out of a 4,000 word interview, the community has to nitpick 1 sentence out of 1 paragraph? Just let it go, the article is about NASL, not TB. If everyone actually wants to discuss the selflessness and altruistic actions of each person in the Starcraft scene, go make a thread with a poll of all the major people in the community and settle it there.
NaNiwa|IdrA|HuK|iNcontroL|Jinro|NonY|Day[9]|PuMa|HerO|MMA|NesTea|NaDa|Boxer|Ryung|
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 35 36 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2037
Snow 150
910 29
Bale 27
ZergMaN 18
Noble 16
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1118
C9.Mang0161
Mew2King28
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1178
WinterStarcraft617
Other Games
summit1g7956
JimRising 625
PiGStarcraft317
ArmadaUGS143
Maynarde135
Sick124
RuFF_SC295
Livibee60
ViBE58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick613
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream158
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 33
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2201
League of Legends
• Lourlo1380
• Rush1132
• Stunt389
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 38m
OSC
7h 38m
Stellar Fest
7h 38m
OSC
18h 38m
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.