• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:58
CEST 15:58
KST 22:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7400 users

Casting Language Standards - Page 12

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 34 Next All
socommaster123
Profile Joined May 2010
United States578 Posts
May 24 2011 19:30 GMT
#221
AMERICA + Show Spoiler +
FUCK YA


OP makes a simple request that seems reasonable, but at the same time E-sports is growing and with the growth comes new responsibilities such as no swearing during broadcasts. But E-sports isnt at that level yet and some matches can be super dry for the first 5 minutes so I think its necessary for the little jokes and such.
Idra White Ra Sheth DRG SaSe Thorzain GOGO!
Mordiford
Profile Joined April 2011
4448 Posts
May 24 2011 19:31 GMT
#222
On May 25 2011 04:26 Firesilver wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2011 04:23 Vardant wrote:
On May 25 2011 04:16 Firesilver wrote:
I don't see how people can be against such a small change here. The rating is; as TotalBuscuit stated; T but that only applies to the single player aspect of the game. ESRB does not rate the online version of the game, so that argument is invalid.

Because he's setting his own standards. Can anyone do that? I'm sure the companies will be thrilled to hear about that.

You can't obviously rate a MP experience, but if you can't see the logic behind the rating never falling under the SP one, then we have nothing else to talk about.


But is he really asking too much? TV and even trailers have warnings about mature themes in a show or even in a small trailer, he is just asking for a similar thing here.

People keep raising the point behind the rating, but there really is nothing to talk about with it. Parents have enough sense to decide whether they want their kids to see/hear certain things. If the parents are fine with some features inside of the game such as units dieing, why should that automatically force them to accept mature language on a stream?


Every major cast is hovering around the same threshold right now though, the GSL, NASL, TSL, MLG even to an extent are all roughly around PG-13 in terms of the content of their casting, which is age-appropriate in regards to violence already contained in the game. If you're okay with your child seeing the violence in the game but not okay with age-equivalent casting then just auto-assume that these events will have that issue, because they all do. I can't think of one that exceeds that threshold, and I can't think of one that is consistently below it, it varies from day to day but it is always around that same general region, the content will be age-appropriate in regards to the rating of the game.
GagnarTheUnruly
Profile Joined July 2010
United States655 Posts
May 24 2011 19:33 GMT
#223
On May 25 2011 04:17 Kerotan wrote:
The biggest issue is the need to be consistent.

When I watch state of the game I understand people will swear, you are listening in on SC2 related banter.
When I watch GSL, I would be surprised to hear a peep out of anyone.
As much I dislike the OP's attitude to swearing (I swear like its going out of fashion and I like to think I turned out okay.), I understand that there are people that want clean versions, but I'm not sure there is enough demand to have clean versions of SOTG e.g.


I think this is the important point as well. Major events should be broadcast according to industry standards for other sports.

But shows like SotG and TLAttack should be allowed to play to their own standard, as long as they're upfront about what that standard is (which they are).
Mordiford
Profile Joined April 2011
4448 Posts
May 24 2011 19:38 GMT
#224
On May 25 2011 04:33 GagnarTheUnruly wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2011 04:17 Kerotan wrote:
The biggest issue is the need to be consistent.

When I watch state of the game I understand people will swear, you are listening in on SC2 related banter.
When I watch GSL, I would be surprised to hear a peep out of anyone.
As much I dislike the OP's attitude to swearing (I swear like its going out of fashion and I like to think I turned out okay.), I understand that there are people that want clean versions, but I'm not sure there is enough demand to have clean versions of SOTG e.g.


I think this is the important point as well. Major events should be broadcast according to industry standards for other sports.

But shows like SotG and TLAttack should be allowed to play to their own standard, as long as they're upfront about what that standard is (which they are).


But it's not exactly like other sports because of the nature of the game, the nature of the content you're already seeing on screen. No event has exceeded this, I can't think of a single offense that would require casters being told to tone it down, or players being told to tone it down aside from the stuff that's obviously been stated to be a little over the top such as state of the game. It's all remained around PG-13, which is equivalent to the level of violence on screen.
Vardant
Profile Joined November 2010
Czech Republic620 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-24 19:40:17
May 24 2011 19:38 GMT
#225
On May 25 2011 04:26 Firesilver wrote:
But is he really asking too much? TV and even trailers have warnings about mature themes in a show or even in a small trailer, he is just asking for a similar thing here.

People keep raising the point behind the rating, but there really is nothing to talk about with it. Parents have enough sense to decide whether they want their kids to see/hear certain things. If the parents are fine with some features inside of the game such as units dieing, why should that automatically force them to accept mature language on a stream?

TV and trailers have it, because someone set a standard. Similar standards concerning games are set pretty much all around the world.

If you're the one setting your own standards and everyone can have a different opinion on this topic, then what exactly should the companies do?

What about live coverage? If you set the rating before, it means censorship. And what if they adopt our idea behind the SP rating transferring to MP? Then everything Starcraft related will be rated T anyways.
On May 25 2011 04:29 k!llua wrote:
He's not playing Call of Duty, he (and his children) are playing Starcraft 2. Don't bring in examples that have nothing to do with the current discussion.
It has plenty to do with this. Both games are not suited for kids that are 12 and 8 years of age according to the standards.

If I'm playing something like that and kids come around, I quit the game. You would do the same, if there was something "bad" on TV, wouldn't you? So why should Starcraft be any different?
kNightLite
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States408 Posts
May 24 2011 19:52 GMT
#226
Yeah I definitely agree that casters need to be more conscience of ratings, even though I don't personally like them.

However I would point out that there are already ways to filter content. Both youtube and justin.tv channels can flag their content as explicit, which forces a confirmation page unless you login. As long as you can deal with the inconvenience of not logging in, it does a pretty good job of filtering content.

Google is also currently developing a parental control system for YouTube: http://youtube-global.blogspot.com/2010/02/safety-mode-giving-you-more-control-on.html

I don't think the NASL is adult content. The problem with NASL is that when Gretorp unintentionally makes a sexual innuendo both him and Geoff giggle and call attention to it. If they ignored it and moved on like most professional broadcasters it wouldn't be a problem. I mean seriously, you can turn any sport broadcast into a chain of innuendos if you put effort into it.
maahes`ra
Profile Joined January 2011
United States255 Posts
May 24 2011 19:54 GMT
#227
On May 25 2011 04:31 Mordiford wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2011 04:26 Firesilver wrote:
On May 25 2011 04:23 Vardant wrote:
On May 25 2011 04:16 Firesilver wrote:
I don't see how people can be against such a small change here. The rating is; as TotalBuscuit stated; T but that only applies to the single player aspect of the game. ESRB does not rate the online version of the game, so that argument is invalid.

Because he's setting his own standards. Can anyone do that? I'm sure the companies will be thrilled to hear about that.

You can't obviously rate a MP experience, but if you can't see the logic behind the rating never falling under the SP one, then we have nothing else to talk about.


But is he really asking too much? TV and even trailers have warnings about mature themes in a show or even in a small trailer, he is just asking for a similar thing here.

People keep raising the point behind the rating, but there really is nothing to talk about with it. Parents have enough sense to decide whether they want their kids to see/hear certain things. If the parents are fine with some features inside of the game such as units dieing, why should that automatically force them to accept mature language on a stream?


Every major cast is hovering around the same threshold right now though, the GSL, NASL, TSL, MLG even to an extent are all roughly around PG-13 in terms of the content of their casting, which is age-appropriate in regards to violence already contained in the game. If you're okay with your child seeing the violence in the game but not okay with age-equivalent casting then just auto-assume that these events will have that issue, because they all do. I can't think of one that exceeds that threshold, and I can't think of one that is consistently below it, it varies from day to day but it is always around that same general region, the content will be age-appropriate in regards to the rating of the game.


I think the assertion that simulated violence and vulgar diction go together hand in hand is a faulty one.

Regardless, the discussion and question posed here is about the feasibility and application of casting-centric labels... to which the relationship between game rating and presentation tone is only tangentially related. ;o
( ._.) ( ._) ( .) ( ) (≖ ) (‿≖ ) (≖‿≖ ) (≖‿≖) ( ≖‿≖) ( -‿-)
SichuanPanda
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1542 Posts
May 24 2011 19:57 GMT
#228
I'd like to raise the point that - if your kids never hear any swearing, sexual innuendo, and other more adult-oriented humor until someone tells them in school they will be worse off than having heard it with their parents, and being able to have someone put it into context. Not all children are as unreceptive and stupid as some people may think, explaining to them the content of a more adult-related show, movie, game, etc. oftentimes sinks in more than it may be apparent.
i-bonjwa
Mordiford
Profile Joined April 2011
4448 Posts
May 24 2011 19:58 GMT
#229
On May 25 2011 04:52 kNightLite wrote:
Yeah I definitely agree that casters need to be more conscience of ratings, even though I don't personally like them.

However I would point out that there are already ways to filter content. Both youtube and justin.tv channels can flag their content as explicit, which forces a confirmation page unless you login. As long as you can deal with the inconvenience of not logging in, it does a pretty good job of filtering content.

Google is also currently developing a parental control system for YouTube: http://youtube-global.blogspot.com/2010/02/safety-mode-giving-you-more-control-on.html

I don't think the NASL is adult content. The problem with NASL is that when Gretorp unintentionally makes a sexual innuendo both him and Geoff giggle and call attention to it. If they ignored it and moved on like most professional broadcasters it wouldn't be a problem. I mean seriously, you can turn any sport broadcast into a chain of innuendos if you put effort into it.


The NASL's content is age-equivalent to the content of the game though(like every other event), I have no problem with the innuendos, the F-bomb happens like once or twice a cast at most. The game is essentially the equivalent of PG-13, the content you see on screen matches that, the casts generally stay around that and never exceed that.
Steel
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Japan2283 Posts
May 24 2011 19:58 GMT
#230
I think official tournaments like MLG, NASL, IPL, GSL, ect, should be casted using appropriate language if esports is going to progress...It should be natural really.

On the other hand, podcasts like SOTG and so on can use the language they want since they are trying to appeal to an audience of their choosing.
Try another route paperboy.
Mordiford
Profile Joined April 2011
4448 Posts
May 24 2011 20:01 GMT
#231
On May 25 2011 04:54 maahes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2011 04:31 Mordiford wrote:
On May 25 2011 04:26 Firesilver wrote:
On May 25 2011 04:23 Vardant wrote:
On May 25 2011 04:16 Firesilver wrote:
I don't see how people can be against such a small change here. The rating is; as TotalBuscuit stated; T but that only applies to the single player aspect of the game. ESRB does not rate the online version of the game, so that argument is invalid.

Because he's setting his own standards. Can anyone do that? I'm sure the companies will be thrilled to hear about that.

You can't obviously rate a MP experience, but if you can't see the logic behind the rating never falling under the SP one, then we have nothing else to talk about.


But is he really asking too much? TV and even trailers have warnings about mature themes in a show or even in a small trailer, he is just asking for a similar thing here.

People keep raising the point behind the rating, but there really is nothing to talk about with it. Parents have enough sense to decide whether they want their kids to see/hear certain things. If the parents are fine with some features inside of the game such as units dieing, why should that automatically force them to accept mature language on a stream?


Every major cast is hovering around the same threshold right now though, the GSL, NASL, TSL, MLG even to an extent are all roughly around PG-13 in terms of the content of their casting, which is age-appropriate in regards to violence already contained in the game. If you're okay with your child seeing the violence in the game but not okay with age-equivalent casting then just auto-assume that these events will have that issue, because they all do. I can't think of one that exceeds that threshold, and I can't think of one that is consistently below it, it varies from day to day but it is always around that same general region, the content will be age-appropriate in regards to the rating of the game.


I think the assertion that simulated violence and vulgar diction go together hand in hand is a faulty one.

Regardless, the discussion and question posed here is about the feasibility and application of casting-centric labels... to which the relationship between game rating and presentation tone is only tangentially related. ;o


I've already said, I'm fine with a label but considering these events are live, I wouldn't want to have to tell the players to behave a different way since the way they currently behave is consistent with what would be a PG-13 rating, which is what the violent content of the game would receive.

So, in that sense it's safe to say that every major cast is basically a T: for violence, blood and gore, language and suggestive themes. in the US.
Toxi78
Profile Joined May 2010
966 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-24 20:03:36
May 24 2011 20:02 GMT
#232
there are more important things to care about than the usage of F-words on starcraft II streams for the good of your children, especially in your society.
unless they are secretly deaf, they know these words, no doubt about it. they go to school everyday and probably hear their friends swearing if they don't do it themselves already, but you know it's not because they say such words that you have to wash their mouth with soap. you should consider the capacity of children to actually learn and understand things : if they understand why they should not repeat (in your opinion) such words, then they can hear these without your having to care about it, if they do not, then blocking it will only create the anti-effect and cause them to use these words more when they grow up. in both cases, blocking it is unrealistic and quite uncharacteristic for a parent that shows starcraft to his kids.
sure you should not watch the more agressive shows because they would not actual grasp the irony in most of the things that are said with for example sexual vocabulary.
on a more positive note, you should not understimate the ability of children to make the difference between "good" and "bad", me and my brother grew up playing GTA and Driver on playstation and neither of us is a criminal yet, nor we use agressive language all that often, and i believe using a fiction character to kill cops and cut people's heads off on the street 'for fun' is worse than listening to incontrol saying "fuck".
just my personal opinion though, you raise your children the way you want.
SichuanPanda
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1542 Posts
May 24 2011 20:03 GMT
#233
On May 25 2011 04:58 Steel wrote:
I think official tournaments like MLG, NASL, IPL, GSL, ect, should be casted using appropriate language if esports is going to progress...It should be natural really.

On the other hand, podcasts like SOTG and so on can use the language they want since they are trying to appeal to an audience of their choosing.


The content of the game is PG-13, language should be allowed to match that, its quite simple really. I understand that some parents want to shelter their children from certain things but the fact of the matter is that this game is NOT intended for an audience below the age of 13. Forcing the casters to cater to an audience below this age would be unnecessarily cumbersome for production given the content of the game itself, not to mention alienate the target audience of the game itself (13 to 30).
i-bonjwa
Zocat
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2229 Posts
May 24 2011 20:04 GMT
#234
Firesilver

Do you know if there are any legal repercussions possible, if they say their stream is <rating> and a caster will slip up during a cast?
With googling I only found an article from 2006 so I doubt it's useful.
Fission
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada1184 Posts
May 24 2011 20:06 GMT
#235
On May 25 2011 05:03 SichuanPanda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2011 04:58 Steel wrote:
I think official tournaments like MLG, NASL, IPL, GSL, ect, should be casted using appropriate language if esports is going to progress...It should be natural really.

On the other hand, podcasts like SOTG and so on can use the language they want since they are trying to appeal to an audience of their choosing.


The content of the game is PG-13, language should be allowed to match that, its quite simple really. I understand that some parents want to shelter their children from certain things but the fact of the matter is that this game is NOT intended for an audience below the age of 13. Forcing the casters to cater to an audience below this age would be unnecessarily cumbersome for production given the content of the game itself, not to mention alienate the target audience of the game itself (13 to 30).


Is having a little tag somewhere that says that a particular cast is going to be "rated M for mature" going to alienate you? What bout missing out on Gretorps jokes about fudge packing (euphemism for anal sex) in the nasl matches a couple days ago? Is that what makes starcraft 2 fun to watch? I'm pretty sure the casters can find ways to be entertaining that are acceptable to a wider audience.
Firesilver
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom1190 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-24 20:07:56
May 24 2011 20:07 GMT
#236
On May 25 2011 05:04 Zocat wrote:
Firesilver

Do you know if there are any legal repercussions possible, if they say their stream is <rating> and a caster will slip up during a cast?
With googling I only found an article from 2006 so I doubt it's useful.


I don't, but it's kind of extreme to say that they should suffer legal repercussions if they do accidentally slip up? I don't think anyone is calling for there to be legal action forcing streams to enforce a PG-13 rating, but rather just try to stick to it, like I stated earlier; sometimes cussing does happen on accident and that's just how life is, people make mistakes.

Also the article won't load for me for some reason.
Caster at IMBA.tv -- www.twitter.com/IMBAFiresilver -- www.youtube.com/FiresilverTV
Mordiford
Profile Joined April 2011
4448 Posts
May 24 2011 20:10 GMT
#237
On May 25 2011 05:06 Fission wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2011 05:03 SichuanPanda wrote:
On May 25 2011 04:58 Steel wrote:
I think official tournaments like MLG, NASL, IPL, GSL, ect, should be casted using appropriate language if esports is going to progress...It should be natural really.

On the other hand, podcasts like SOTG and so on can use the language they want since they are trying to appeal to an audience of their choosing.


The content of the game is PG-13, language should be allowed to match that, its quite simple really. I understand that some parents want to shelter their children from certain things but the fact of the matter is that this game is NOT intended for an audience below the age of 13. Forcing the casters to cater to an audience below this age would be unnecessarily cumbersome for production given the content of the game itself, not to mention alienate the target audience of the game itself (13 to 30).


Is having a little tag somewhere that says that a particular cast is going to be "rated M for mature" going to alienate you? What bout missing out on Gretorps jokes about fudge packing (euphemism for anal sex) in the nasl matches a couple days ago? Is that what makes starcraft 2 fun to watch? I'm pretty sure the casters can find ways to be entertaining that are acceptable to a wider audience.


No one is going to understand that unless they already know what it means... It doesn't affect the younger audiences that much.

As for a tag, for most events, it's a live cast, so it'd be kinda tough, just assume it'll be age equivalent to the content of the game, as I stated earlier... No cast has gone beyond this, no cast has gone too far below this simply because of the nature of the game.
AndreiDaGiant
Profile Joined October 2010
United States394 Posts
May 24 2011 20:19 GMT
#238
starcraft is not ment for little kids in the first place LOL
Terran Metal for the Win
Molkovien
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark59 Posts
May 24 2011 20:20 GMT
#239
Everything else aside, I honestly do not think f-bombs and the term rape ever add anything to the game.

That does not mean we can't have mature content, but random swearing just, in my opinion, seems juvenile.

Mordiford
Profile Joined April 2011
4448 Posts
May 24 2011 20:25 GMT
#240
On May 25 2011 05:20 Molkovien wrote:
Everything else aside, I honestly do not think f-bombs and the term rape ever add anything to the game.

That does not mean we can't have mature content, but random swearing just, in my opinion, seems juvenile.



F-bombs are super rare and rape is pretty taboo anyways...

F-bombs are fine to me, as long as they are few and far between, I mean honestly, I can't imagine myself bursting out laughing if Strelok hadn't opened his opening interview question with, "You know... it was like 'What the fuck?'".
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 34 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 79
Codebar 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 64080
Bisu 3312
FanTaSy 1303
Stork 593
Rush 470
firebathero 229
Snow 213
hero 177
Mind 115
Last 100
[ Show more ]
Free 88
Pusan 70
Sexy 67
Sharp 64
ToSsGirL 43
Trap 39
Bale 36
Mong 30
Hm[arnc] 29
Aegong 19
Terrorterran 19
yabsab 17
Noble 14
Rock 13
HiyA 13
zelot 12
Sacsri 10
IntoTheRainbow 9
Shine 8
scan(afreeca) 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6972
Dendi1389
Counter-Strike
byalli1185
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King71
Other Games
gofns39776
singsing2479
fl0m2414
Liquid`RaSZi1045
B2W.Neo619
Beastyqt467
Mlord322
Happy304
Khaldor228
Hui .205
Chillindude19
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 86
• Dystopia_ 6
• HeavenSC 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• FT.aCt)Sony0
• niya90s 0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV511
League of Legends
• Nemesis3549
• Jankos2942
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1501
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 3m
OSC
9h 3m
Replay Cast
9h 3m
OSC
22h 3m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.