• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:40
CEST 11:40
KST 18:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7622 users

Casting Language Standards - Page 10

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 34 Next All
Dhystopia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States27 Posts
May 24 2011 18:39 GMT
#181
If a parent wants to find appropriate content they could be a bit more proactive and screen content like VODs beforehand to make sure it fits their standards. It's better for parents to not have to rely on other people to do their job for them. This would solve the problem by itself and we wouldn't have to worry about "labeling" all content.
4of8
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany256 Posts
May 24 2011 18:40 GMT
#182
On the one hand there is a problem with swearing but on the other hand watching humans(in this case marines/marrauders etc) getting killed is cool?
Beside this small logical error I find it a good thing what you do, watching SC2 with your kids, is something, that a lot more parents should do. Not because SC2 is such a fantastic game, its more about knowing what your kids watch in the TV/Internet etc.
I think we can all agree, the swearing thing seems to be mainly a problem for americans. Even if I don't understand the argumentation behind it, I think the casters should be aware of the fact, the bigger the viewership gets the more should they think about what they are saying, because SC2/esports should be a thing everyone can enjoy. I don't think they should stop completely swearing but reduce it to a minimum.

Sidenote for Tasteless: Don't tell the audience Santa Claus doesn't exist
Ighox
Profile Joined July 2009
Norway580 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-24 18:49:13
May 24 2011 18:42 GMT
#183
On May 25 2011 02:40 GagnarTheUnruly wrote:

Why make it harder than it needs to be? Where is the good reason to use bad language on tournament casts?

Because it's like the only thing that makes SC2 fun to watch right now, like 2gd and dreamhack, it was the most awesome SC2 event ever because of his terrible jokes and language that you think should be censored.
I'd possibly agree with you if SC2 was televised on national television and watched by a ton of people, like in SK.
But it's really far from being at that point, it's still just a small niche audience (and that's not because of the language casters use), so right now there might be 100k nerds watching that loves the language, while 7 people wants it to be censored, the 100k should get priority.
Would be pretty ironic if SC2 e-sports lost popularity simply because they started catering to people who doesn't watch it and tried to make it much more professional than it is.

(I think most of this discussion is also because many US people got sandy vaginas, not many countries are the same way and in most countries the kids that are old enough to understand english casting are old enough to hear those "bad words".
If it ever gets televised in the US (or anywhere else where people want to censor it), then sure do it but international streams should remain like they are.)

@the OP's idea of slapping a T/M/whatever tag on official tournaments wouldn't be a bad idea though and wouldn't hurt anyone so I don't really see a problem with that at all.


On May 25 2011 03:31 Treemonkeys wrote:

Also since some people are bringing it up as if it's some extreme: GSL already censors out the blood in their casts..

GSL only does that because korean SC2 doesn't have red blood, smoking or profanity, it's not like it's a choice by GOMTV.
Demonace34
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2493 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-24 18:43:33
May 24 2011 18:43 GMT
#184
On May 25 2011 03:37 Fission wrote:
I 100% agree. There's no reason why casters need to make crude, offensive, or vulgar jokes either - it doesn't add anything to the cast. Tastosis manages to be funny without resorting to that, I don't see why casters for large tournaments like NASL/IPL/GSL etc need to use that kind of language. Nobody (except for the parents) would even notice if they just used clean language, so why not do it?

At the very least I would hope that some kind of rating system could be implemented. I find the hypocrisy in this thread a bit sickening, to be honest. On one hand, so many people on this forum are waving the "esports" flag around at every possible opportunity, doing their best to make "esports" big in the west, but when somebody comes around making a very minor and reasonable request (rating system) you all jump all over him. He didn't come here asking for parenting advice, that's his business. Your opinion of whether or not a 10 year old should hear crude sexual jokes and swearing is completely irrelevant, in fact. The fact is that the language IS a barrier of entry for some people, and that we might consider doing something about that.


The point people are making is it is a 12+ game, and even under that rating it allows for infrequent strong language, violence etc. The OP is worried more about the language than addressing another issue which is the violence and killing aspect of Starcraft 2.

I would encourage anyone complaining about cursing in this thread to link/make a youtube video that shows all the slip ups of cursing and blatant sexual jokes (in which 12yo and younger could actually decipher) in major tournaments. Out of all the tournaments I've watched since last August, I can count maybe 5-10 occurrences (2 or 3 of them being Jinro interviews lol).
NaNiwa|IdrA|HuK|iNcontroL|Jinro|NonY|Day[9]|PuMa|HerO|MMA|NesTea|NaDa|Boxer|Ryung|
Fission
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada1184 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-24 18:45:07
May 24 2011 18:44 GMT
#185
On May 25 2011 03:42 Ighox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2011 02:40 GagnarTheUnruly wrote:

Why make it harder than it needs to be? Where is the good reason to use bad language on tournament casts?

Because it's like the only thing that makes SC2 fun to watch right now, like 2gd and dreamhack, it was the most awesome SC2 event ever because of his terrible jokes and language that you think should be censored.
I'd possibly agree with you if SC2 was televised on national television and watched by a ton of people, like in SK.
But it's really far from being at that point, it's still just a small niche audience (and that's not because of the language casters use), so right now there might be 100k nerds watching that loves the language, while 7 people wants it to be censored, the 100k should get priority.
Would be pretty ironic if SC2 e-sports lost popularity simply because they started catering to people who doesn't watch it and tried to make it much more professional than it is.

(I think most of this discussion is also because many US people got sandy vaginas, not many countries are the same way and in most countries the kids that are old enough to understand english casting are old enough to hear those "bad words".
If it ever gets televised in the US (or anywhere else where people want to censor it), then sure do it but international streams should remain like they are.)

@the OP's idea of slapping a T/M/whatever tag on official tournaments wouldn't be a bad idea though and wouldn't hurt anyone so I don't really see a problem with that at all..


Are you serious?
dOofuS
Profile Joined January 2009
United States342 Posts
May 24 2011 18:44 GMT
#186
On May 25 2011 03:28 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2011 03:25 multrak wrote:
Fine, it's Teen. Doesn't change much considering the situation.

Perhaps I'll start a dildo review blog but ensure that I keep the language civil. After all, I don't want to offend any father's that may be reviewing the content with their small children.


Somehow I don't think maturity is something you're qualified to discuss.

On the subject of the, well subject. Swearing while as far as I'm concerned, irrelevant, doesn't add anything to a broadcast and usuall indicates a lack of diverse vocabulary on the part of the person using it. It doesn't have any place in broadcast sports, e or otherwise.


Pretty much my sentiments. If e-sports really wants to become professional, it needs to adopt the same practices of today's current sports broadcasts. I know when I watch ESPN I'm not going to hear foul language, and I can feel comfortable watching it in anyone's company.

I agree with the topic starter, and Chill's initial response. Personal player's streams and special programming (Day9 Dailies, SoTG, etc.) are free game, at the content creator's discretion. For tournaments however, I expect higher standards. If you want more viewers, if you want to portray professionalism, and if you want to support the growth of e-sports, it's in the tournaments best interest to appeal to ALL audiences.
Vardant
Profile Joined November 2010
Czech Republic620 Posts
May 24 2011 18:45 GMT
#187
Yeah, let's attract younger viewers to watch a T rated game. I'm sure Fox will love this.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
May 24 2011 18:46 GMT
#188
On May 25 2011 03:39 Dhystopia wrote:
If a parent wants to find appropriate content they could be a bit more proactive and screen content like VODs beforehand to make sure it fits their standards. It's better for parents to not have to rely on other people to do their job for them. This would solve the problem by itself and we wouldn't have to worry about "labeling" all content.


That's an unreasonable amount of time to ask of a parent... Content similar to SC2 casts and vods use the rating system. Heck, I think JP has a Parental Advisory label for SotG on his iTunes. It's not that difficult to assign at least a ballpark value to whether the content is mature.

There's plenty of people in my life that aren't in the scene but may be opposed to it if there's gratuitous swearing. I'd love to be able to show them streams or vods (Day9 for example) but a lot of times I decide not to.

Regardless, this is about asking for a labelling system that is standard for all organizations streaming StarCraft. Sounds perfectly reasonable, [i][even if you are opposed to the idea of censorship/i].
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Blondinbengt
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden578 Posts
May 24 2011 18:46 GMT
#189
On May 25 2011 03:44 dOofuS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2011 03:28 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On May 25 2011 03:25 multrak wrote:
Fine, it's Teen. Doesn't change much considering the situation.

Perhaps I'll start a dildo review blog but ensure that I keep the language civil. After all, I don't want to offend any father's that may be reviewing the content with their small children.


Somehow I don't think maturity is something you're qualified to discuss.

On the subject of the, well subject. Swearing while as far as I'm concerned, irrelevant, doesn't add anything to a broadcast and usuall indicates a lack of diverse vocabulary on the part of the person using it. It doesn't have any place in broadcast sports, e or otherwise.


Pretty much my sentiments. If e-sports really wants to become professional, it needs to adopt the same practices of today's current sports broadcasts. I know when I watch ESPN I'm not going to hear foul language, and I can feel comfortable watching it in anyone's company.

I agree with the topic starter, and Chill's initial response. Personal player's streams and special programming (Day9 Dailies, SoTG, etc.) are free game, at the content creator's discretion. For tournaments however, I expect higher standards. If you want more viewers, if you want to portray professionalism, and if you want to support the growth of e-sports, it's in the tournaments best interest to appeal to ALL audiences.


That's the american standard though, I can tell you that the swedish standard is completely different.
Mordiford
Profile Joined April 2011
4448 Posts
May 24 2011 18:50 GMT
#190
On May 25 2011 01:51 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2011 01:46 Bonkarooni wrote:
On May 25 2011 01:09 Chill wrote:
I agree with this and I think it's something all casters should take into account when commentating. More and more these days parents are getting their children involved in watching Starcraft. I think any major broadcast should keep things more or less PG. I still feel like user livestreams and streamed shows should be expected to have mature content.


Should we sensor out the blood when a unit dies too? I'm a little lost as to why showing a young kid violence is better then letting him hear a curse word.

Just because there's one thing we can't control doesn't mean we shouldn't worry about what we can control.


But shouldn't we be consistent in our control? This makes no sense to me, if they're going to be seeing blood and gore, we should at least make it so they can't hear the occasional swear word? I don't think any organization has really gone overboard in this regard... I can't think of a single one, perhaps the NASL with it's When Cheese Fails bit but that was a one-time thing. Other than that the casting has been fine, there is an rare F-bomb here and there and I'm fine with that.

Why should we worry about the content of the cast, provided it's in line with the age expectation for the violence on screen? The casting should have a lower age expectation than the events on screen? That makes no sense to me, it's almost like shipping a violent movie but going to the MPAA and being like, "We took out the swear words, so it's a PG right?". If children are watching something that's age inappropriate in terms of violence, why regulate the commentary, currently all commentary for major events that I've seen matches the age expectation for the content on screen.
TehForce
Profile Joined July 2010
1072 Posts
May 24 2011 18:52 GMT
#191
In all western countries besides USA nobody cares for your language. You can F*-Bomb (that word even doesnt exist for example in spanish) all day [and often see tits in TV too]... So is now every european a psychotic freak and a bad person?

Well no. Just relax US guys, just relax. Your kids wont die if they hear a dirty joke (which they probably just wont get) or hear F***. Really, i promise!
NesTea <3
zasda
Profile Joined March 2011
381 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-24 18:54:20
May 24 2011 18:52 GMT
#192
On May 25 2011 03:44 Fission wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2011 03:42 Ighox wrote:
On May 25 2011 02:40 GagnarTheUnruly wrote:

Why make it harder than it needs to be? Where is the good reason to use bad language on tournament casts?

Because it's like the only thing that makes SC2 fun to watch right now, like 2gd and dreamhack, it was the most awesome SC2 event ever because of his terrible jokes and language that you think should be censored.
I'd possibly agree with you if SC2 was televised on national television and watched by a ton of people, like in SK.
But it's really far from being at that point, it's still just a small niche audience (and that's not because of the language casters use), so right now there might be 100k nerds watching that loves the language, while 7 people wants it to be censored, the 100k should get priority.
Would be pretty ironic if SC2 e-sports lost popularity simply because they started catering to people who doesn't watch it and tried to make it much more professional than it is.

(I think most of this discussion is also because many US people got sandy vaginas, not many countries are the same way and in most countries the kids that are old enough to understand english casting are old enough to hear those "bad words".
If it ever gets televised in the US (or anywhere else where people want to censor it), then sure do it but international streams should remain like they are.)

@the OP's idea of slapping a T/M/whatever tag on official tournaments wouldn't be a bad idea though and wouldn't hurt anyone so I don't really see a problem with that at all..


Are you serious?

Certainly not the only thing but a lot of it. Anyway, how many times have people heard someone say fuck etc INTENTIONALLY? on a cast? Even in interviews it's been like less than 5 so I don't see how cursing is a problem, even for americans. But I guess it would be good to slap the same age restriction on tournaments as the game has. Kinda like telling not to microwave ur cat to dry it tbh though imo.
Offhand
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1869 Posts
May 24 2011 18:56 GMT
#193
On May 25 2011 03:30 Vardant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2011 03:27 Offhand wrote:
Tournaments and casted events have absolutely nothing to do with a game's age rating.

That's where you're wrong. The violence is still there.


So if anything you can expect the maturity level of a cast to increase. The game's violence should also be a larger concern than any bad word or innuendo. But some people live in a fantasy world where that isn't the case so I guess this is a pretty dumb argument.
Jayrod
Profile Joined August 2010
1820 Posts
May 24 2011 18:56 GMT
#194
At first I was thinking this is a difficult forum for this discussion because, in general, even the younger players who play starcraft 2 write pretty well (see Pokebunny). I was thinking it would be hard to get a feel for what perspective people were posting their opinion from...

What I learned from this thread actually has real applications. This thread makes it clear that maturity and empathy have a positive correlation. Thanks.
Drake
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany6146 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-24 18:59:12
May 24 2011 18:58 GMT
#195
i still think theres a huge difference in understanding of PG and bad words from US to Europe so its still hard overall
even 5 year old guys say "fuck u" not knowing what it means and not even can speak english ^^
i still think usa thinks to much about it (same like seeing boobs etc and its 18years+ and in europe its free for 6+ ^^)
Nb.Drake / CoL_Drake / Original Joined TL.net Tuesday, 15th of March 2005
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-24 19:01:12
May 24 2011 19:00 GMT
#196
A few things to consider.

1) The ESRB does not rate the online experience of a game. The T rating is irrelevant and applies to the singleplayer component only. Who is to say why? Maybe it's the fact that the single-player deals with crass treachery, genocide, the slaughter of innocent civilians and god knows what else that lead to that rating?

2) To the people claiming his kids shouldn't be watching Starcraft. Are you serious? Please don't tell me you're the same people wanting eSports to grow. Of course kids should be watching sports, ideally, eSports would be a family and friends event just like any real sport. It's some way off, that's for sure, but isn't that the goal?

3) To a lot of people, fantasy make-believe violence is less of a concern than swearing. I can see their point, kids play with toy guns and pretend to kill each other all the time, from the age of toddlers. What is the difference?
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
Thrombozyt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Germany1269 Posts
May 24 2011 19:04 GMT
#197
While I dislike the notion of having casters curb their language, I would welcome an initiative, where casters are given a general rating, so that you know what to expect when you tune into a cast. Some listing of a caster, what language level he generally uses and how likely it is that he exceeds his normal level.
bigbeau
Profile Joined October 2010
368 Posts
May 24 2011 19:07 GMT
#198
On May 25 2011 03:56 Jayrod wrote:
At first I was thinking this is a difficult forum for this discussion because, in general, even the younger players who play starcraft 2 write pretty well (see Pokebunny). I was thinking it would be hard to get a feel for what perspective people were posting their opinion from...

What I learned from this thread actually has real applications. This thread makes it clear that maturity and empathy have a positive correlation. Thanks.


I think it's more what YOU deem maturity would be all the people who agree with you and have the same point of view, whether or not that view is correct, and, therefore, are more like to have empathy for your situation, because they agree with you.
Vardant
Profile Joined November 2010
Czech Republic620 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-24 19:09:44
May 24 2011 19:09 GMT
#199
On May 25 2011 04:00 TotalBiscuit wrote:
A few things to consider.


1) It was already pointed out, that the rating includes the graphic violence that is there even in MP, so the rating can't get any lower than that.

2) If I'm a fan of Mixed martial arts. Should I tell my kids to watch that? Is the growth really that important? Are you serious?

3) The difference is, that you can actually see people die in horrible ways as they scream in Starcraft? How can you even ask that question?

You could even use the same argument for movies and TV shows. It's obviously only made-up thing, who would believe that right? Yet, we have ratings for that, ratings, that some parents actually follow...
Laurence
Profile Joined October 2010
Ireland119 Posts
May 24 2011 19:09 GMT
#200
Being from Ireland I really have no idea what the fuss about using certain words is about. Nor do i understand why certain words are taken to be rude or offensive when not used in an offensive way. That being said, everyone wants the best for their kids, so if that's important to you i whole-heartedly agree there should be some sort of notification on major tournaments and shows if there is going to be swearing. A PG or explicit slide for a few seconds before the show harms nobody.
I pwn n00bs
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 34 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 9428
Rain 3401
Soulkey 358
BeSt 349
soO 330
Soma 324
Stork 318
Rush 224
firebathero 188
Barracks 167
[ Show more ]
Sexy 68
Shinee 37
Killer 35
Shine 26
HiyA 18
Hm[arnc] 17
sorry 17
Sacsri 16
Sharp 15
yabsab 15
Terrorterran 7
Noble 5
zelot 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4701
XcaliburYe149
League of Legends
JimRising 466
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
Other Games
gofns31087
singsing899
WinterStarcraft655
Pyrionflax187
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV181
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 59
• Sammyuel 51
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2197
• WagamamaTV104
League of Legends
• Jankos2601
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20m
Patches Events
5h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 20m
OSC
13h 20m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.