• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:25
CEST 08:25
KST 15:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11156 users

A Korean fan explains why he hates KeSPA - Page 19

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 26 Next All
Vimsey
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom2235 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-15 05:28:09
November 15 2010 05:23 GMT
#361
On November 15 2010 14:21 Pleiades wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2010 14:12 Vimsey wrote:
However most EULA's you cant read/accepted (under consumer rights have to be voluntary not forced) untill you unwrap your purchase at which time you have no option of a refund and in the UK at least we have data protection laws that cant be overridden by a EULA so most EULAs here are about as binding as wet toilet paper.


However, most or all software products have texts somewhere on the packaging/cover that states acceptance of the EULA is required to use the product. Most of the time it is in small print so you have to look at the product more carefully before purchasing it.

As I said before, EULA does not go into effect until you intend to use it. (opening and installing the product)

That text might work in the US but doesnt fly here. Ignorance of international law isnt an excuse. If you dont agree then full refund should be available should you not agree and blizzards EULA doesnt allow for that.

To give an example if i held a gun to someones head and made them sign an agreement or threat of financial loss (blackmail) it wouldnt be legally binding and that is in effect the same protection being applied here.
Pleiades
Profile Joined June 2010
United States472 Posts
November 15 2010 05:27 GMT
#362
I could say the same thing about ignorance of not looking at cover/packaging. I said earlier, if you don't agree to it, don't use it. If you don't agree to that either, take it to court or ask your law maker to change it. Complaining here won't do anything.
I love you sarge.... AHHHH
Vimsey
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom2235 Posts
November 15 2010 05:29 GMT
#363
On November 15 2010 14:27 Pleiades wrote:
I could say the same thing about ignorance of not looking at cover/packaging. I said earlier, if you don't agree to it, don't use it. If you don't agree to that either, take it to court or ask your law maker to change it. Complaining here won't do anything.

Im quite happy to take it to court since I know that US laws dont apply here.
FrostOtter
Profile Joined September 2010
United States537 Posts
November 15 2010 05:31 GMT
#364
On November 15 2010 14:29 Vimsey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2010 14:27 Pleiades wrote:
I could say the same thing about ignorance of not looking at cover/packaging. I said earlier, if you don't agree to it, don't use it. If you don't agree to that either, take it to court or ask your law maker to change it. Complaining here won't do anything.

Im quite happy to take it to court since I know that US laws dont apply here.

From what I can piece together from various sites, it isn't as cut and dry in the UK as you would like to believe, either.

It seems to just be more legal opinions without any case law.
Vimsey
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom2235 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-15 05:37:01
November 15 2010 05:35 GMT
#365
oops
Vimsey
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom2235 Posts
November 15 2010 05:35 GMT
#366
On November 15 2010 14:31 FrostOtter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2010 14:29 Vimsey wrote:
On November 15 2010 14:27 Pleiades wrote:
I could say the same thing about ignorance of not looking at cover/packaging. I said earlier, if you don't agree to it, don't use it. If you don't agree to that either, take it to court or ask your law maker to change it. Complaining here won't do anything.

Im quite happy to take it to court since I know that US laws dont apply here.

From what I can piece together from various sites, it isn't as cut and dry in the UK as you would like to believe, either.

It seems to just be more legal opinions without any case law.
You think you know more about my countrys laws than me? Nice try. We have very strong data protection and consumer protection laws and thats just one european country I know for a fact that there are others that you wouldnt get anywhere with.

I have got refunds from many games simply by stating my consumer rights when I have needed to the thing is that most people dont know their rights and if you knew anything about the legal profession you would know how much they laugh at EULAs.
Ocedic
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1808 Posts
November 15 2010 05:36 GMT
#367
On November 15 2010 14:23 Vimsey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2010 14:21 Pleiades wrote:
On November 15 2010 14:12 Vimsey wrote:
However most EULA's you cant read/accepted (under consumer rights have to be voluntary not forced) untill you unwrap your purchase at which time you have no option of a refund and in the UK at least we have data protection laws that cant be overridden by a EULA so most EULAs here are about as binding as wet toilet paper.


However, most or all software products have texts somewhere on the packaging/cover that states acceptance of the EULA is required to use the product. Most of the time it is in small print so you have to look at the product more carefully before purchasing it.

As I said before, EULA does not go into effect until you intend to use it. (opening and installing the product)

That text might work in the US but doesnt fly here. Ignorance of international law isnt an excuse. If you dont agree then full refund should be available should you not agree and blizzards EULA doesnt allow for that.

To give an example if i held a gun to someones head and made them sign an agreement or threat of financial loss (blackmail) it wouldnt be legally binding and that is in effect the same protection being applied here.


Because buying and using software willingly is like having a gun held to your head to sign a contract.
Vimsey
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom2235 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-15 05:38:44
November 15 2010 05:38 GMT
#368
On November 15 2010 14:36 Ocedic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2010 14:23 Vimsey wrote:
On November 15 2010 14:21 Pleiades wrote:
On November 15 2010 14:12 Vimsey wrote:
However most EULA's you cant read/accepted (under consumer rights have to be voluntary not forced) untill you unwrap your purchase at which time you have no option of a refund and in the UK at least we have data protection laws that cant be overridden by a EULA so most EULAs here are about as binding as wet toilet paper.


However, most or all software products have texts somewhere on the packaging/cover that states acceptance of the EULA is required to use the product. Most of the time it is in small print so you have to look at the product more carefully before purchasing it.

As I said before, EULA does not go into effect until you intend to use it. (opening and installing the product)

That text might work in the US but doesnt fly here. Ignorance of international law isnt an excuse. If you dont agree then full refund should be available should you not agree and blizzards EULA doesnt allow for that.

To give an example if i held a gun to someones head and made them sign an agreement or threat of financial loss (blackmail) it wouldnt be legally binding and that is in effect the same protection being applied here.


Because buying and using software willingly is like having a gun held to your head to sign a contract.

Just an example you cant be "forced" to agree to a contract it has to be voluntary and has to be known before transaction. I seriously worry for the US if this is how you conduct business.
Dakkas
Profile Joined October 2010
2550 Posts
November 15 2010 05:38 GMT
#369
On November 15 2010 14:23 Vimsey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2010 14:21 Pleiades wrote:
On November 15 2010 14:12 Vimsey wrote:
However most EULA's you cant read/accepted (under consumer rights have to be voluntary not forced) untill you unwrap your purchase at which time you have no option of a refund and in the UK at least we have data protection laws that cant be overridden by a EULA so most EULAs here are about as binding as wet toilet paper.


However, most or all software products have texts somewhere on the packaging/cover that states acceptance of the EULA is required to use the product. Most of the time it is in small print so you have to look at the product more carefully before purchasing it.

As I said before, EULA does not go into effect until you intend to use it. (opening and installing the product)

That text might work in the US but doesnt fly here. Ignorance of international law isnt an excuse. If you dont agree then full refund should be available should you not agree and blizzards EULA doesnt allow for that.

To give an example if i held a gun to someones head and made them sign an agreement or threat of financial loss (blackmail) it wouldnt be legally binding and that is in effect the same protection being applied here.


That's a completely horrible analogy
FrostOtter
Profile Joined September 2010
United States537 Posts
November 15 2010 05:42 GMT
#370
On November 15 2010 14:35 Vimsey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2010 14:31 FrostOtter wrote:
On November 15 2010 14:29 Vimsey wrote:
On November 15 2010 14:27 Pleiades wrote:
I could say the same thing about ignorance of not looking at cover/packaging. I said earlier, if you don't agree to it, don't use it. If you don't agree to that either, take it to court or ask your law maker to change it. Complaining here won't do anything.

Im quite happy to take it to court since I know that US laws dont apply here.

From what I can piece together from various sites, it isn't as cut and dry in the UK as you would like to believe, either.

It seems to just be more legal opinions without any case law.
You think you know more about my countrys laws than me? Nice try. We have very strong data protection and consumer protection laws and thats just one european country I know for a fact that there are others that you wouldnt get anywhere with.

I have got refunds from many games simply by stating my consumer rights when I have needed to the thing is that most people dont know their rights and if you knew anything about the legal profession you would know how much they laugh at EULAs.

I didn't realize that living in your country made you an expert on your country's laws.

As it so happens, I do know a bit about the legal profession, though I am not an expert nor do I know much about contract law. What I do know is that by scanning Google (including your country's Intellectual Property Office's official website) I was able to find that your government is much more ambivalent about what is and is not legal than you are.
Vimsey
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom2235 Posts
November 15 2010 05:43 GMT
#371
On November 15 2010 14:38 Dakkas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2010 14:23 Vimsey wrote:
On November 15 2010 14:21 Pleiades wrote:
On November 15 2010 14:12 Vimsey wrote:
However most EULA's you cant read/accepted (under consumer rights have to be voluntary not forced) untill you unwrap your purchase at which time you have no option of a refund and in the UK at least we have data protection laws that cant be overridden by a EULA so most EULAs here are about as binding as wet toilet paper.


However, most or all software products have texts somewhere on the packaging/cover that states acceptance of the EULA is required to use the product. Most of the time it is in small print so you have to look at the product more carefully before purchasing it.

As I said before, EULA does not go into effect until you intend to use it. (opening and installing the product)

That text might work in the US but doesnt fly here. Ignorance of international law isnt an excuse. If you dont agree then full refund should be available should you not agree and blizzards EULA doesnt allow for that.

To give an example if i held a gun to someones head and made them sign an agreement or threat of financial loss (blackmail) it wouldnt be legally binding and that is in effect the same protection being applied here.


That's a completely horrible analogy
SO You think that if a consumer doesnt agree with a EULA or if the EULA contravenes their local laws they arent entitled to a refund?
Vimsey
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom2235 Posts
November 15 2010 05:46 GMT
#372
On November 15 2010 14:42 FrostOtter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2010 14:35 Vimsey wrote:
On November 15 2010 14:31 FrostOtter wrote:
On November 15 2010 14:29 Vimsey wrote:
On November 15 2010 14:27 Pleiades wrote:
I could say the same thing about ignorance of not looking at cover/packaging. I said earlier, if you don't agree to it, don't use it. If you don't agree to that either, take it to court or ask your law maker to change it. Complaining here won't do anything.

Im quite happy to take it to court since I know that US laws dont apply here.

From what I can piece together from various sites, it isn't as cut and dry in the UK as you would like to believe, either.

It seems to just be more legal opinions without any case law.
You think you know more about my countrys laws than me? Nice try. We have very strong data protection and consumer protection laws and thats just one european country I know for a fact that there are others that you wouldnt get anywhere with.

I have got refunds from many games simply by stating my consumer rights when I have needed to the thing is that most people dont know their rights and if you knew anything about the legal profession you would know how much they laugh at EULAs.

I didn't realize that living in your country made you an expert on your country's laws.

As it so happens, I do know a bit about the legal profession, though I am not an expert nor do I know much about contract law. What I do know is that by scanning Google (including your country's Intellectual Property Office's official website) I was able to find that your government is much more ambivalent about what is and is not legal than you are.

I am undone an american knows more about the law and my consumer rights because of "google". Unbelievable. While you are googling how about you stop by the office of fair trading.
TheRabidDeer
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States3806 Posts
November 15 2010 05:47 GMT
#373
On November 15 2010 14:35 Vimsey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2010 14:31 FrostOtter wrote:
On November 15 2010 14:29 Vimsey wrote:
On November 15 2010 14:27 Pleiades wrote:
I could say the same thing about ignorance of not looking at cover/packaging. I said earlier, if you don't agree to it, don't use it. If you don't agree to that either, take it to court or ask your law maker to change it. Complaining here won't do anything.

Im quite happy to take it to court since I know that US laws dont apply here.

From what I can piece together from various sites, it isn't as cut and dry in the UK as you would like to believe, either.

It seems to just be more legal opinions without any case law.
You think you know more about my countrys laws than me? Nice try. We have very strong data protection and consumer protection laws and thats just one european country I know for a fact that there are others that you wouldnt get anywhere with.

I have got refunds from many games simply by stating my consumer rights when I have needed to the thing is that most people dont know their rights and if you knew anything about the legal profession you would know how much they laugh at EULAs.

You have gotten refunds for many games simply because companies dont like to deal with sour customers. They would rather just take the loss of having to sell the game as used than argue with a customer. It isnt really because of consumer rights.

I also fail to believe what you are saying, as they provide a very clear indication of what you will have to agree to, and that you will need to get a battle.net account with its own terms of use agreement. They even provide a way to see EXACTLY what you will agree to by giving a link to the EULA. To me, that just comes down to the consumer being willfully ignorant.

I also like that you arent even citing any sources for all of this, yet claim it as fact. I know that the UK has some pretty crazy consumer protection laws, but I dont think they would protect you this far since nothing is hidden.
FrostOtter
Profile Joined September 2010
United States537 Posts
November 15 2010 05:51 GMT
#374
On November 15 2010 14:46 Vimsey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2010 14:42 FrostOtter wrote:
On November 15 2010 14:35 Vimsey wrote:
On November 15 2010 14:31 FrostOtter wrote:
On November 15 2010 14:29 Vimsey wrote:
On November 15 2010 14:27 Pleiades wrote:
I could say the same thing about ignorance of not looking at cover/packaging. I said earlier, if you don't agree to it, don't use it. If you don't agree to that either, take it to court or ask your law maker to change it. Complaining here won't do anything.

Im quite happy to take it to court since I know that US laws dont apply here.

From what I can piece together from various sites, it isn't as cut and dry in the UK as you would like to believe, either.

It seems to just be more legal opinions without any case law.
You think you know more about my countrys laws than me? Nice try. We have very strong data protection and consumer protection laws and thats just one european country I know for a fact that there are others that you wouldnt get anywhere with.

I have got refunds from many games simply by stating my consumer rights when I have needed to the thing is that most people dont know their rights and if you knew anything about the legal profession you would know how much they laugh at EULAs.

I didn't realize that living in your country made you an expert on your country's laws.

As it so happens, I do know a bit about the legal profession, though I am not an expert nor do I know much about contract law. What I do know is that by scanning Google (including your country's Intellectual Property Office's official website) I was able to find that your government is much more ambivalent about what is and is not legal than you are.

I am undone an american knows more about the law and my consumer rights because of "google". Unbelievable. While you are googling how about you stop by the office of fair trading.

I didn't say that I knew more, I said that living in your country does not make you an expert and that your own government is not being as definite as you are--

I repeat, I went to your country's Intellectual Property Office site and read what they had to say about EULA, which was a ~150 page report that was not nearly as certain of the position as you claim it is. I'm not telling you your rights, I'm just saying that I'm not going to declare you infallible on British law just because you are a citizen and I am not.
Vimsey
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom2235 Posts
November 15 2010 05:52 GMT
#375
On November 15 2010 14:47 TheRabidDeer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2010 14:35 Vimsey wrote:
On November 15 2010 14:31 FrostOtter wrote:
On November 15 2010 14:29 Vimsey wrote:
On November 15 2010 14:27 Pleiades wrote:
I could say the same thing about ignorance of not looking at cover/packaging. I said earlier, if you don't agree to it, don't use it. If you don't agree to that either, take it to court or ask your law maker to change it. Complaining here won't do anything.

Im quite happy to take it to court since I know that US laws dont apply here.

From what I can piece together from various sites, it isn't as cut and dry in the UK as you would like to believe, either.

It seems to just be more legal opinions without any case law.
You think you know more about my countrys laws than me? Nice try. We have very strong data protection and consumer protection laws and thats just one european country I know for a fact that there are others that you wouldnt get anywhere with.

I have got refunds from many games simply by stating my consumer rights when I have needed to the thing is that most people dont know their rights and if you knew anything about the legal profession you would know how much they laugh at EULAs.

You have gotten refunds for many games simply because companies dont like to deal with sour customers. They would rather just take the loss of having to sell the game as used than argue with a customer. It isnt really because of consumer rights.

I also fail to believe what you are saying, as they provide a very clear indication of what you will have to agree to, and that you will need to get a battle.net account with its own terms of use agreement. They even provide a way to see EXACTLY what you will agree to by giving a link to the EULA. To me, that just comes down to the consumer being willfully ignorant.

I also like that you arent even citing any sources for all of this, yet claim it as fact. I know that the UK has some pretty crazy consumer protection laws, but I dont think they would protect you this far since nothing is hidden.

No wrong I have been refused before stating my statutory rights and its at that point that they know they have to comply with the law. Its not clear at all if the EULA agreement isnt clearly stated on the product. Thats before I get into the many legal EULA cases that have pointed out the how poorly written they are. Blizzards EULA breaks our data protection laws for one and cannot be overridden the same goes for consumer rights.
FrostOtter
Profile Joined September 2010
United States537 Posts
November 15 2010 05:53 GMT
#376
On November 15 2010 14:52 Vimsey wrote:
Thats before I get into the many legal EULA cases that have pointed out the how poorly written they are. .

List a few of those, please.
Dakkas
Profile Joined October 2010
2550 Posts
November 15 2010 05:54 GMT
#377
SO You think that if a consumer doesnt agree with a EULA or if the EULA contravenes their local laws they arent entitled to a refund?


That has nothing to do with what I said. I said your analogy was horrible
Vimsey
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom2235 Posts
November 15 2010 05:54 GMT
#378
On November 15 2010 14:51 FrostOtter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2010 14:46 Vimsey wrote:
On November 15 2010 14:42 FrostOtter wrote:
On November 15 2010 14:35 Vimsey wrote:
On November 15 2010 14:31 FrostOtter wrote:
On November 15 2010 14:29 Vimsey wrote:
On November 15 2010 14:27 Pleiades wrote:
I could say the same thing about ignorance of not looking at cover/packaging. I said earlier, if you don't agree to it, don't use it. If you don't agree to that either, take it to court or ask your law maker to change it. Complaining here won't do anything.

Im quite happy to take it to court since I know that US laws dont apply here.

From what I can piece together from various sites, it isn't as cut and dry in the UK as you would like to believe, either.

It seems to just be more legal opinions without any case law.
You think you know more about my countrys laws than me? Nice try. We have very strong data protection and consumer protection laws and thats just one european country I know for a fact that there are others that you wouldnt get anywhere with.

I have got refunds from many games simply by stating my consumer rights when I have needed to the thing is that most people dont know their rights and if you knew anything about the legal profession you would know how much they laugh at EULAs.

I didn't realize that living in your country made you an expert on your country's laws.

As it so happens, I do know a bit about the legal profession, though I am not an expert nor do I know much about contract law. What I do know is that by scanning Google (including your country's Intellectual Property Office's official website) I was able to find that your government is much more ambivalent about what is and is not legal than you are.

I am undone an american knows more about the law and my consumer rights because of "google". Unbelievable. While you are googling how about you stop by the office of fair trading.

I didn't say that I knew more, I said that living in your country does not make you an expert and that your own government is not being as definite as you are--

I repeat, I went to your country's Intellectual Property Office site and read what they had to say about EULA, which was a ~150 page report that was not nearly as certain of the position as you claim it is. I'm not telling you your rights, I'm just saying that I'm not going to declare you infallible on British law just because you are a citizen and I am not.

OK tell me what the national speed limit is for an A road in the UK without looking it up or how old you have to be before you are allowd to drink alcohol here. Sometimes actually living in the country means you know more about it.
Vimsey
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom2235 Posts
November 15 2010 05:55 GMT
#379
On November 15 2010 14:54 Dakkas wrote:
Show nested quote +
SO You think that if a consumer doesnt agree with a EULA or if the EULA contravenes their local laws they arent entitled to a refund?


That has nothing to do with what I said. I said your analogy was horrible

Providing now extra input or reason why, cheers.
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
November 15 2010 05:56 GMT
#380
Sure, living in a country will lead you to know more about speed limits, age restrictions, etc. Things that affect your day to day life.

For most people however, their country's copyright laws aren't as well known.
Moderator
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 181
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 523
hero 471
BeSt 267
Mind 32
Bale 21
Noble 13
Terrorterran 11
ZergMaN 9
yabsab 8
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1009
League of Legends
JimRising 625
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King140
Other Games
summit1g9385
ArmadaUGS62
Livibee39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick506
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 6
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH360
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2271
League of Legends
• Rush1304
• Stunt438
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 35m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
4h 35m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 35m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.