• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:23
CEST 09:23
KST 16:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7972 users

Your SC2 blunders and bloopers - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Randomaccount#77123
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States5003 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-04 14:55:37
July 04 2010 14:52 GMT
#81
--- Nuked ---
Kerrdezzy
Profile Joined June 2010
United States50 Posts
July 04 2010 14:53 GMT
#82
/agreed pebble
My life for Shakuras
MLG_Wiggin
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States767 Posts
July 04 2010 15:07 GMT
#83
I lost a 1v1 on Desert Oasis against a Terran player in the worst way possible. I beat this guy to pieces, was completely toying with him as Protoss (back when I still played Random). I had every tech building except Stargate and was just totally messing with the guy. I forced him to lift his only CC to the island. Thinking I had all day to just dick around, I continued to screw around and built like... a bunch of Archons and whatnot. I was certainly surprised when a fleet of BC's showed up and slaughtered by production builds.
@DBWiggin, SC2 ref
farseer_dk
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada71 Posts
July 04 2010 15:42 GMT
#84
sometimes when reseting my probe rally point, i accidentally rally them to another probe instead of the mineral line... takes me forever to realize i have a massive game of follow-the-leader going on in one of my bases since the following probes dont' show up as idle.
mao
TaaiJoeng
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Hong Kong164 Posts
July 04 2010 15:44 GMT
#85
On July 04 2010 14:27 FabledIntegral wrote:
I tend to forget if I built my first overlord or not and accidently build 2, a lot. Cancelling the second one always fucks my larvae count up .


I can't even comprehend how that could possibly happen. o.o
...but the parasites say NO!
Kakisho
Profile Joined January 2010
United States240 Posts
July 04 2010 15:44 GMT
#86
FFA (wait, has anyone even given an FFA "blunder?") as me with Terran.

After I just finished a FFA where I lost because an enemy Terran started the gaming with walling off his natural with racks, bay and bunker (give him complete access to early expand) I tried to do something similar.

I wall off and then realize that everyone is pretty much stuck in their bases so I decide to play a bit risky. In Metalopolis I take both the gold and the 10.5 o'clock expansion soon enough I have this huge rush of early income. Well, as I tried to spend it (this was when I was starting playing so I wasn't good enough to use my income) I said my minerals go past 3000 so I was like, oh crap. Well since I see all my opponents building spine crawlers, photon cannons, bunkers and plannetary fortresses, I dont' want to have my bases undefended so heck, why not.

I built about 20 Command Centers which all turned into Plannetary Fortress. Totally awesome plan. I wrapped them around my gold expo and made a wall from the gold to the 10.5 expansion, aimed specifically to stop the 1 o' clock Protoss. (And for a while it detered him from engaging since fighting 3 PF mid game is not something you want to do in FFA).

At this point I still had too much money and no space to build more CC's (Well, i coudl float them downwards but that wouldn't really do much.

How about 6 Starports making Bcruisers? AWESOME. Being the only person with a gold and 2 expos ahead of everyone else who's in their naturals, I decided to become the top dog attacking everyone at once. Well...didn't work. The top right player had photon cannons lining his entire base. The bottom right was just the same. The Bottom left (under me) was a Zerg with an inconceivable number of mutas.

I stopped going for the protoss players as they had too many cannons (top right would eventually kill bottom right) and tried to eliminate the Zerg.

Well, everything I had died as Bcruisers happen to be good against mass ground and solo air (air to air in equal numbers).


Apparently what ended up happening was top right Protoss ended up with mass carriers and killed the mutas really easily and then all my Plannetary Fortresses (which don't have axles on their guns, forcing them to shoot straight, rather then tilting up 10 degrees).

Blah~ I should've just turtled...
Cold wind, chilling.
Vygur
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada16 Posts
July 04 2010 16:04 GMT
#87
Playing 2v2 on twilight fortress I went mass ghosts and mass nukes (5)... We both got up to 200 supply for all 4 of us and they attacked first... Well... I dropped all 5 nukes... on our army... which was at our front door... huge misclick... destroyed our entire army and our entire front door... without hitting the other players... at all...
tfmdjeff
Profile Joined June 2010
United States170 Posts
July 04 2010 16:07 GMT
#88
I once meant to build a spore crawler, but because S and A are right next to each other, I wound up building 2 extra spawning pools.

I also accidentally rallied some workers to a vespene geyser and found out about 3 minutes later that there was this line of 15 drones waiting to mine gas (I still won the game because I found out that my opponent only ever made 30 SCVs compared to my 70 drones).

There was also my overlord spawning spree and wound up with 150 supply worth of overlords when my actual supply was about 70.

I've made something like 20 infestors when I could have sworn I only made about 4.

I have also made Ultralisks. Ahahahahahahaha, get it?

I'm pretty sure the things that have kept me out of platinum are all my really really stupid mistakes.
farseer_dk
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada71 Posts
July 04 2010 16:10 GMT
#89
On July 05 2010 00:44 TaaiJoeng wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2010 14:27 FabledIntegral wrote:
I tend to forget if I built my first overlord or not and accidently build 2, a lot. Cancelling the second one always fucks my larvae count up .


I can't even comprehend how that could possibly happen. o.o


Uhh like this

9th drone is built

builds overlord

builds drone

forgets he built overlord

builds another overlord

realizes he already built another overlord

cancels.
mao
Pebble
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany326 Posts
July 04 2010 16:13 GMT
#90
On July 05 2010 01:10 farseer_dk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2010 00:44 TaaiJoeng wrote:
On July 04 2010 14:27 FabledIntegral wrote:
I tend to forget if I built my first overlord or not and accidently build 2, a lot. Cancelling the second one always fucks my larvae count up .


I can't even comprehend how that could possibly happen. o.o


Uhh like this

9th drone is built

builds overlord

builds drone

forgets he built overlord

builds another overlord

realizes he already built another overlord

cancels.



Happens to me everynow and then... It's such a facepalm-moment... *shrug*
3:50 PM jaedung: scouting is useless in sc2
AncienTs
Profile Joined March 2010
Japan227 Posts
July 04 2010 16:13 GMT
#91
TvT metalopolis, i tried the lift-off to gold minerals cheese

but i decided to build a supply depot on the edge of my ex-main
before i lifted off (for spotting, vision)

when i got to the gold minerals, i found my opponent already there, mining.

fml
Starcraft Disclaimer Language: There is no imbalance, nothing is OP.
thekrnkid
Profile Joined November 2008
United States37 Posts
July 04 2010 16:14 GMT
#92
Well my friend beat my other friend but he lifted his cc onto the island of LT and came back and won since for some reason he didn't make any anti air units....
IUJesSica
Kayel
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia40 Posts
July 04 2010 16:15 GMT
#93
i kill my allies units in 4v4... alot... i refuse to use alt f... cause im bad :<
Shigure
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States215 Posts
July 04 2010 16:24 GMT
#94
For the first 2 weeks i had beta i thought a factory cost 200/100 lol. like in BW
Iam the mod in KawaiiRice's stream, banning you
EliteAzn
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States661 Posts
July 04 2010 16:57 GMT
#95
On July 05 2010 01:24 Shigure wrote:
For the first 2 weeks i had beta i thought a factory cost 200/100 lol. like in BW


I didn't even know that until phase 1 ended and I was watching your stream...
(╯`Д´)╯︵ ┻━┻ High Five! _o /\ o_
micropede3
Profile Joined July 2010
United States5 Posts
July 04 2010 17:00 GMT
#96
one time I got so fucking mad at losing to yet another better player (most likely asian, definitely fat) that I punched my computer and threw it out the window! lol oops!
fuck you teamliquid
onmach
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1241 Posts
July 04 2010 17:11 GMT
#97
Probably the worst I've done was on desert oasis when I was in the north as zerg. There were 4 hellions running into my nat frying drones, and I had about 12-15 hydras chilling below my ramp. So I a moved them behind the nat and went to deal with base stuff. When I came back my hatchery was dead. So apparently instead of a moving them behind the hatchery, I accidentally clicked the hatchery itself and it went down pretty fast.

I still won though, so it was okay.
neobowman
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada3324 Posts
July 04 2010 17:13 GMT
#98
First game of Starcraft 2 ever. I go to options to change mouse settings at start of the game. I click ok once I'm done, and I think I'm out of the menu. I press S for make scv, and apparantly, the S key is actually for surrender. 10 seconds into my first game of SC2, I lost.
cocosoft
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden1068 Posts
July 04 2010 17:14 GMT
#99
On July 04 2010 14:27 EliteAzn wrote:
Oh and I forgot...made a planetary fortress and expected it to liftoff....yeah big oops...
Haha yes this!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
XBLancer
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States19 Posts
July 04 2010 17:15 GMT
#100
S key on hatch means select larva, S key with workers selected means stop mining and sit there like a rock.

It is important not to mix these up, or else you will notice a horrendous drop in minerals per minute.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 165
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 641
HiyA 189
Mong 67
Shine 44
NotJumperer 35
Bale 28
Noble 10
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm188
League of Legends
JimRising 577
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 833
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft778
Other Games
summit1g9118
ceh9399
Happy366
PiGStarcraft355
olofmeister237
Livibee121
ArmadaUGS32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick547
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream530
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH133
• LUISG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2387
League of Legends
• Lourlo1393
• Rush1393
• Stunt454
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 37m
Afreeca Starleague
2h 37m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
16h 37m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 3h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.