• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:04
CEST 00:04
KST 07:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7209 users

Your SC2 blunders and bloopers - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Kerrdezzy
Profile Joined June 2010
United States50 Posts
July 04 2010 06:11 GMT
#21
On July 04 2010 15:02 Valatus wrote:
TvT on metalopolis. Guy did a drop behind the smoke with 2 med vacs and some rine/rauders. I got caught a little outta position as I just moved out to secure my expo. A little while later, I pushed out all the way to his base and then saw two med vacs in my base and gg'd. Turned out they were empty and just forgotten about from the first drop =\



hahahaha awww dude thats horrible
My life for Shakuras
firebound12
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada274 Posts
July 04 2010 06:23 GMT
#22
On July 04 2010 14:27 EliteAzn wrote:
Oh and I forgot...made a planetary fortress and expected it to liftoff....yeah big oops...


worse. I landed my CC on my opponent base and forgot PF needs a Bay = =;;
drewdano
Profile Joined June 2009
United States4 Posts
July 04 2010 06:45 GMT
#23
Pretty standard, anyone see that video where Tasteless lifts off to the center of the map Metalopolis and then Day9 accidentally scouts him? Well I "accidentally" didn't scout the guy and then got pushed so hard.

Also, learned about cannon rushes into the black fog-o-war abyss just next to my main the hard way.
It is lonely at the top.
scott desu
Profile Joined April 2010
United States34 Posts
July 04 2010 06:54 GMT
#24
every terran does this at least once, making a reactor when they intended to make a techlab.

"gosh that techlab is taking a long time to finish"

then your marauder/ghost/reaper/stimpack/combat shield/concussive shell/reaper speed is delayed. Which is bad.
('x.x)G-(._.Q)
vertigo5
Profile Joined May 2010
United States2 Posts
July 04 2010 06:55 GMT
#25
DT in mineral line!

45 Com energy...46..47..48..49..goddamn hurry up!...50..

MULE!

::facepalm::
Glaven
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada554 Posts
July 04 2010 06:58 GMT
#26
On July 04 2010 15:55 vertigo5 wrote:
DT in mineral line!

45 Com energy...46..47..48..49..goddamn hurry up!...50..

MULE!

::facepalm::


LOLOL that's hilarious because i've done that on at least one occassion
Special Tactics
Kerrdezzy
Profile Joined June 2010
United States50 Posts
July 04 2010 06:59 GMT
#27
On July 04 2010 15:55 vertigo5 wrote:
DT in mineral line!

45 Com energy...46..47..48..49..goddamn hurry up!...50..

MULE!

::facepalm::



LOL! thats great too. I actually laughed out loud and woke up my roomate.
My life for Shakuras
Ghidrah
Profile Joined June 2010
United States33 Posts
July 04 2010 07:08 GMT
#28
On July 04 2010 15:55 vertigo5 wrote:
DT in mineral line!

45 Com energy...46..47..48..49..goddamn hurry up!...50..

MULE!

::facepalm::

HAHA That is Horrible! I Can Only Imagine How Funny The Toss Thought That Was.
I Think The Greatest Moment I Ever Had Was When Banshees Decided To Attack My Mineral Line.. I Had My Overseers But No Hydras... Waiting For This Stupid Den To Finish (95% Once They Started Attacking) And Right As It Hits 100% All 6-8 Larva Turn into Overlords.... I Was Very Sad To See My Hand Was Not In Its Normal Spot And I Thought I Was Spamming "H".... V Is Not H....
So I Get How You Feel....


(FYI: Overlords Do Not Kill Banshees In The Slightest...)
"That check can buy a lot of fruit."
Khrane
Profile Joined April 2010
United States127 Posts
July 04 2010 07:13 GMT
#29
I was playing a 1v1 on desert oasis against one of my friends (at the time I was platinum and he was gold, when plat was highest).

It was PvT, but I really don't have any builds for desert oasis, so I decided I would DT rush. Down goes the twilight council, then the DT shrine. I cut most production so I had just 3 or 4 zealots when my DT shrine finally finished.

I warped two dark templar in over the wall, when suddenly... Banshee with cloak. Well shit!
vT.sOel
Profile Joined June 2010
122 Posts
July 04 2010 07:21 GMT
#30
am I the only that finds it hilarious that everyone has started saying "blunder" to describe any mistake ever since they heard day[9] say that, and then HD and husky copy him?
Reply
Profile Joined June 2010
9 Posts
July 04 2010 07:31 GMT
#31
On July 04 2010 16:21 vT.sOel wrote:
am I the only that finds it hilarious that everyone has started saying "blunder" to describe any mistake ever since they heard day[9] say that, and then HD and husky copy him?


Probably. It's a real word, you know.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/blunder
1-5-boxes!
vT.sOel
Profile Joined June 2010
122 Posts
July 04 2010 07:35 GMT
#32
On July 04 2010 16:31 Reply wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2010 16:21 vT.sOel wrote:
am I the only that finds it hilarious that everyone has started saying "blunder" to describe any mistake ever since they heard day[9] say that, and then HD and husky copy him?


Probably. It's a real word, you know.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/blunder


oh thanks for the info man, my 1st grade teacher didn't learned me the word blunder yet.

.... it is still an uncommon word in the normal population, but ever since day[9]'s sweet cast lol, every starcraft mistake has become a "blunder"

GenesisX
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada4267 Posts
July 04 2010 07:38 GMT
#33
I accidentally rallied my worker rally to another base on metalopolis as well, so I had three workers just sitting there. Early game... So I screwed up my build and the enemy (T) won
133 221 333 123 111
intergalactic
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada428 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-04 07:39:37
July 04 2010 07:38 GMT
#34
A probe was attacking the scv building my "95% done" first barracks.

Instead of "halting" the construction, because my scv was about to die, I canceled it. Needless to say, I ragequitted. T_T
If you value your soul, do not look into the eye of an horse
yarkO
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada810 Posts
July 04 2010 07:40 GMT
#35
Going for Blink Stalker rush with Hallucination to get into the base from low-ground. Start research for Hallucination right after putting down my Twilight Council.

Spamming Chrono Boost on my CC/TC. Sentry energy ticks to 99..

Upgrade Complete!
Upgrade Complete!

Thanks, Protoss voice!

I move up to the cliff, select my Sentry andddddddddddddddddddd.... I had researched Warp Gate.

I don't think it cost me the game, but I felt so cool as everything came together at once, just to find out I had researched the wrong thing. I was kind of wondering why it took so many CBs to finish Hallucination...
When you are prepared, there's no such thing as pressure.
Marl
Profile Joined January 2010
United States694 Posts
July 04 2010 07:53 GMT
#36
On one of my first protoss matches it was a PvP on kulas. I went gateway into an expansion after winning an early battle. I thought I had the game won since he hadn't expanded yet. I decide to attack his base and at the same time he sends void rays out to kill mine. It becomes a base race and I'm like, "im gonna win, ill just spend all my money on buildings at my nat." Well we killed each others' mains at about the same time, but he had a probe dropping pylons around the map, meanwhile I have a bunch of probes but no money to make any pylons... Ended up losing with the slower ground army...

I believe that was the last match I played as protoss.
gawk
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany310 Posts
July 04 2010 08:04 GMT
#37
I wanted to go gas pool in zvz on LT.
As soon as my pool finished I spammed build queen, but it didn't start producing.
Supplyblocked? No!
Enough minerals? Sure!
Why does my pool look like an evo chamber?!?

Maybe my opponent is not that good, so just build a pool and keep playing.
The pool finally finishes, but the queen icon still is greyed out.
U can imagine what had happened - I built another evo instead of the pool.
vic_gn
Profile Joined March 2010
Austria50 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-04 08:08:30
July 04 2010 08:07 GMT
#38
I played random on Desert Oasis against Zerg, I spawned Terran and thought it would be a good idea to double Starport banshee rush him. So i was building 2 Starports and 2 techlabs then i tried to build 2 banshees but I couldn't affort 2 at the same time. I was wondering, why are banshees so heavy on gas. When both "banshees" were at like 70 and 80% i realised i was building 2 ravens :facepalm:. I canceled both ravens asap and started 2 banshees, but my timing was horrible. As my first 2 banshees finished my opponent broke my wall and 40 zerglings stormed my base. Somehow i managed to destroy his base while my CC was lifted in the air.
I think that was the first and last time i mixed up the hotkeys of raven and banshee xD
swms261
Profile Joined May 2010
United States39 Posts
July 04 2010 08:13 GMT
#39
Best blunder i've seen is "Nexus cant lift off"
Mine is continually spamming e for scvs when i tried out terran while getting up my expo. This is when i realized how much protoss i play
aepal
Profile Joined May 2010
Netherlands123 Posts
July 04 2010 08:16 GMT
#40
Misclick my scv's rally point on another scv this way they follow around the scv but dont mine themselves and you don't get a notice bar that you have a idle scv so that is just gg
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 103
JuggernautJason54
ViBE22
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 582
firebathero 78
Zeus 67
910 31
Artosis 2
Dota 2
monkeys_forever444
League of Legends
JimRising 495
Counter-Strike
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS118
PPMD43
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5535
Liquid`Hasu1684
Other Games
summit1g7016
shahzam579
byalli453
C9.Mang0128
UpATreeSC71
Trikslyr46
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV224
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream157
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 56m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 56m
Stellar Fest
14h 56m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.