• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:23
CEST 09:23
KST 16:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8026 users

Your SC2 blunders and bloopers - Page 9

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 All
Amprophet
Profile Joined June 2010
93 Posts
July 07 2010 04:08 GMT
#161
2 things:
1. Sometimes as terran building my barracks requires me to pull the scv out and swap (enemy's scout deciding to attack). I knew that it was possible and I had done it before while in game, but I never knew for sure how to do it. One game after one of the resets I was playing terran again and building my barracks, I decided to try to figure out how it was possible to remove the scv because I figured it would be a chill game. I accidentally selected the barracks and hit cancel (at like 70%).

2. Yea in the beginning of beta I didn't know how to tell whether players left the game. On Steppes I beat this terran badly but I forgot whether it said he left the game. I... ALMOST left since I said a few things and the guy never responded after he said GG. But since I was new to SC2 at the time I decided to flesh out my tech tree and take the map to explore. Luckily testing out medivac speed around the map proved to be very helpful as I spotted his floating CC with it. He was pretty pissed at that point because he tried to hide and pretend like he left and ended up wasting a good 20 minutes watching a dark screen while I built up.
silver_fox
Profile Joined June 2008
Canada243 Posts
July 07 2010 04:20 GMT
#162
used emp to kill observer... stupid move as the observer was above the rest of my ghosts.. protoss attacks gg.
ZidaneTribal
Profile Joined September 2007
United States2800 Posts
July 07 2010 04:28 GMT
#163
one game of TvZ i played on desert oasis where i opened with banshee and killed a bunch of drones. then i lifted my rax at the wallin for reasons i dont remember and 50 lings ran in and evened the game out. then zerg was able to make drones faster than i can make scv so he won
fuck lag
ikarigendo
Profile Joined December 2009
United States99 Posts
July 07 2010 04:40 GMT
#164
I have a shiny new computer to play SC2. I'm beating this one guy by hard countering his units (I think it was marauders vs his massed roaches) and a-moving to victory, destroying his base. Then he calls me "noob faggot", and I'm about to type out a witty reply ("haha, you just got beat by a noob!") when my computer suddenly starts shutting down automatically and installing windows updates that require a restart... so he gets the win. Doh!

(obviously I changed my windows update settings after this incident)
CheAse
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada919 Posts
July 07 2010 04:46 GMT
#165
Quarter finals in a Starcraft 2 tournament TVP.

We base race and I start building a CC and fly my buildings over. I have the army and worker count advantage. I seige my tanks, and the protoss player attacks me knowing that he needs to do some damage. I am in a very good position, but I see that he is attacking my CC so I CANCEL it.

CheAse was eliminated from the game
SCV good to go sir
MaxField
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2386 Posts
July 07 2010 04:46 GMT
#166
On July 07 2010 13:40 ikarigendo wrote:
I have a shiny new computer to play SC2. I'm beating this one guy by hard countering his units (I think it was marauders vs his massed roaches) and a-moving to victory, destroying his base. Then he calls me "noob faggot", and I'm about to type out a witty reply ("haha, you just got beat by a noob!") when my computer suddenly starts shutting down automatically and installing windows updates that require a restart... so he gets the win. Doh!

(obviously I changed my windows update settings after this incident)

haha this one is my favorite so far. man that sucks
"Zerg, so bad it loses to hydras" IdrA.
SichuanPanda
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1542 Posts
July 07 2010 05:07 GMT
#167
I think my worst blooper would have to be the (total 3 times out of 100s and 100s of games) times I've selected multiple nexuses, one still building, hit escape to cancel probes, and cancelled the nexus seconds before it was finished. lol.
i-bonjwa
Zeromadcowz
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada241 Posts
July 07 2010 08:19 GMT
#168
On July 07 2010 14:07 SichuanPanda wrote:
I think my worst blooper would have to be the (total 3 times out of 100s and 100s of games) times I've selected multiple nexuses, one still building, hit escape to cancel probes, and cancelled the nexus seconds before it was finished. lol.

I've done this a few times aswell.
Bissector
Profile Joined July 2010
Lithuania6 Posts
July 07 2010 10:11 GMT
#169
In mid/late game I'm used to have 3-4 OC on one hotkey, and when I remember to use Mules, I start spamming E-click-E-click for 6-8 times, and only after 4-5 spell usages I realize that I'm actually SCANNING my own mineral line instead of calling mules...( this happens so often, i'm awful ;]
I love starcraft and you know what? I'm very proud of it! [day9 (c)]
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
July 08 2010 03:58 GMT
#170
Powering up 20 warpgates, no mins left, so i wait to mine more. Main mined out? Time to expand!
30 Hydras knocking at my ramp? FFFUUUUUUUUUU...
New-Silver league >.>
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
Prev 1 7 8 9 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 165
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 641
HiyA 189
Mong 67
Shine 44
NotJumperer 35
Bale 28
Noble 10
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm188
League of Legends
JimRising 577
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 833
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft778
Other Games
summit1g9118
ceh9399
Happy366
PiGStarcraft355
olofmeister237
Livibee121
ArmadaUGS32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick547
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream530
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH133
• LUISG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2387
League of Legends
• Lourlo1393
• Rush1393
• Stunt454
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 37m
Afreeca Starleague
2h 37m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
16h 37m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 3h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.