• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:59
CEST 21:59
KST 04:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8016 users

Beta Patch 5 (ver. 0.7.0.14356) - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15 16 Next All
BlasiuS
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States2405 Posts
March 12 2010 20:58 GMT
#81
On March 13 2010 05:08 Zelniq wrote:
             + Burrowed Infestor move speed decreased from 1.5 to 1.


Does anyone know the upgraded burrowed speed of the infestor? This speed change doesn't affect the upgraded speed right?
next week on Everybody Loves HypnoToad:
Dave[9]
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
United States2365 Posts
March 12 2010 20:58 GMT
#82
zerg nerfs make dave[9] sad
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=104154&currentpage=316#6317
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
March 12 2010 20:58 GMT
#83
On March 13 2010 05:28 PokePill wrote:
Can an infester infest an infester? And what happens if the infested infester already infested something (or even another infester).

lol
1 yes
2 probably cancels the first one's parasite
3 n/a
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
KhaosKreator
Profile Joined April 2009
Canada145 Posts
March 12 2010 20:59 GMT
#84
On March 13 2010 05:35 genwar wrote:
As long as they don't touch my overlord speed upgrade I'm happy.

Man, I play Zerg and even I can admit that is a totally unfair upgrade.
Kyrie, Ignis Divine, Eleison
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
March 12 2010 21:00 GMT
#85
On March 13 2010 05:53 CharlieMurphy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2010 05:50 spinesheath wrote:
On March 13 2010 05:45 Jenia6109 wrote:
Finally Zerg Nerf


Funny sidenote: I am currently around rank 10 platinum without ever using infestors or nydus worms offensively (unless the game was 100% over). I don't even use burrow. So I only really care about the hydra nerf for now, and it doesn't seem very significant to me.


I don't see how you can't use infestors in ZvT, fungal is just too good here. Nydus, yea you don't need it. Burrow is really only used to block expos or in ZvZ. So yea the nerfs are not anything crazy.

What they really need to nerf is imbalords lol. Fucking clean up so many close games by just making a half a dozen of these.


Well, I guess I should use infestors, ya. I know they're good. But for some reason my games are pretty much decided before I would consider getting them.

I only get to Broodlords around the time I hit 200/200 ^^
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
knyttym
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States5797 Posts
March 12 2010 21:00 GMT
#86
meh I wanted stalker buff but these are nice as well.
HalfAmazing
Profile Joined May 2008
Netherlands402 Posts
March 12 2010 21:00 GMT
#87
Blizzard does not inspire me with confidence with these changes. Sure it's all a step in the right direction, but not drastic enough, imo.
You can figure out the other half.
refraxion
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada88 Posts
March 12 2010 21:00 GMT
#88
Good, I hope this fixes the warpgate proxy crap.
zeppelin
Profile Joined December 2007
United States565 Posts
March 12 2010 21:01 GMT
#89
On March 13 2010 06:00 HalfAmazing wrote:
Blizzard does not inspire me with confidence with these changes. Sure it's all a step in the right direction, but not drastic enough, imo.


Have you never heard of controlling variables? If they change a ton of things at once and something is off, it's almost impossible to tell which change caused things to go wrong because none of them were isolated.
Icx
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Belgium853 Posts
March 12 2010 21:02 GMT
#90
On March 13 2010 06:00 HalfAmazing wrote:
Blizzard does not inspire me with confidence with these changes. Sure it's all a step in the right direction, but not drastic enough, imo.


Because they said like a million times that they want to let people get familiar first with sc2 (aka more then a month of play) before they start doing big changes.

Now they are just fixing big issues that you can't look around, for example PvP
Senx
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Sweden5901 Posts
March 12 2010 21:02 GMT
#91
Really hope they patch it to EU servers asap..

^ Making drastic changes is an excellent way of making the game even more imbalanced.

They need to do small changes at a time to see what happens in order to get the perfect balance
"trash micro but win - its marine" MC commentary during HSC 4
Zelniq
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States7166 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-12 22:13:12
March 12 2010 21:02 GMT
#92
edit: i just feel so dumb right now. forget it
ModeratorBlame yourself or God
iSiN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1075 Posts
March 12 2010 21:02 GMT
#93
...burrow nerf... now only good for ZvZ. Everything else was warranted.
Grouty @HoN/PCKJ <--<333 || Jaedong Fan Cafe GFX
Captain Peabody
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3136 Posts
March 12 2010 21:02 GMT
#94
Well if you weren't dumb you'd realize that dragoons do 8 damage to zeals, lings, marines etc in scbw. So it's nearly the same. Zeal shields are reduced as well. The biggest problem with them is their HP.


Actually, unless I'm mistaken, Dragoons do 10 damage to small units in SC1. But nevertheless I think its pretty evident that Stalkers are having trouble in SC2.
And, honestly, I don't think it would take that drastic of a change to make them worthwhile. Just a small damage increase (or possibly a cost decrease, or both) should do the trick. But right now they just seem kind of superfluous.
Dies Irae venit. youtube.com/SnobbinsFilms
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
March 12 2010 21:02 GMT
#95
On March 13 2010 06:00 spinesheath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2010 05:53 CharlieMurphy wrote:
On March 13 2010 05:50 spinesheath wrote:
On March 13 2010 05:45 Jenia6109 wrote:
Finally Zerg Nerf


Funny sidenote: I am currently around rank 10 platinum without ever using infestors or nydus worms offensively (unless the game was 100% over). I don't even use burrow. So I only really care about the hydra nerf for now, and it doesn't seem very significant to me.


I don't see how you can't use infestors in ZvT, fungal is just too good here. Nydus, yea you don't need it. Burrow is really only used to block expos or in ZvZ. So yea the nerfs are not anything crazy.

What they really need to nerf is imbalords lol. Fucking clean up so many close games by just making a half a dozen of these.


Well, I guess I should use infestors, ya. I know they're good. But for some reason my games are pretty much decided before I would consider getting them.

I only get to Broodlords around the time I hit 200/200 ^^



start working them in earlier. Assuming you are going spling and bling for map control, get the corruptors and broodlords around 150 pop it's fucking brutal lol
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Klive5ive
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom6056 Posts
March 12 2010 21:02 GMT
#96
On March 13 2010 05:59 KhaosKreator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2010 05:35 genwar wrote:
As long as they don't touch my overlord speed upgrade I'm happy.

Man, I play Zerg and even I can admit that is a totally unfair upgrade.

Well it is except that without scourge Zerg don't dominate the air anymore.
I play Terran and it is kinda hilarious how many kills you can get with a few Vikings. And you've got the Port for Medivacs anyway.

Great Patch by Blizzard xD

I'm still hoping they fix Mutalisks soon so I can go back to Zerg
Don't hate the player - Hate the game
BlasiuS
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States2405 Posts
March 12 2010 21:02 GMT
#97
On March 13 2010 06:00 HalfAmazing wrote:
Blizzard does not inspire me with confidence with these changes. Sure it's all a step in the right direction, but not drastic enough, imo.


It was announced at the beginning of the beta process that patches would introduce small changes.
next week on Everybody Loves HypnoToad:
MorroW
Profile Joined August 2008
Sweden3522 Posts
March 12 2010 21:03 GMT
#98
haha awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee
Progamerpls no copy pasterino
done
Profile Joined January 2009
Germany70 Posts
March 12 2010 21:03 GMT
#99
lol just logged on and didnt see any changes or downloads? Could it be they have not reached all servers with this patch up to now? Or did I just miss it? My borrow up still costs 50/50 tho

~confused~
Icx
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Belgium853 Posts
March 12 2010 21:04 GMT
#100
check the other replies, EU hasn't gotten the patch yet
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 931
SteadfastSC562
EnkiAlexander 68
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 562
ZombieGrub97
JuggernautJason63
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24509
Soulkey 272
Mini 145
White-Ra 117
ToSsGirL 23
NotJumperer 21
Trap 21
Shine 19
League of Legends
Doublelift392
Counter-Strike
fl0m1377
shoxiejesuss674
C9.Mang0166
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2508
Liquid`Hasu2083
Other Games
Grubby2782
ArmadaUGS976
B2W.Neo528
Pyrionflax178
shahzam85
UpATreeSC78
Chillindude61
Dewaltoss59
Trikslyr49
Railgan20
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV187
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 9
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• blackmanpl 28
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV294
League of Legends
• TFBlade1090
• Noizen277
Other Games
• imaqtpie1139
• Scarra771
• Shiphtur288
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 1m
OSC
17h 1m
Stellar Fest
17h 1m
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 17h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.