• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:48
CEST 22:48
KST 05:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8932 users

TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 - Page 73

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 234 Next
Ehzera
Profile Blog Joined August 2014
Singapore212 Posts
October 02 2015 12:06 GMT
#1441
On September 26 2015 03:15 IgnE wrote:
why aren't you using conventional deadlift form?


Didn't wanna change anything until the meet. And because I DL after I squat, my lower back is too dead to pull convi

Also, first meet tomorrow guys! Really excited.
“A tree without roots is just a piece of wood.” - Marco Pierre White
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
October 02 2015 12:35 GMT
#1442
On October 02 2015 21:06 Ehzera wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2015 03:15 IgnE wrote:
why aren't you using conventional deadlift form?


Didn't wanna change anything until the meet. And because I DL after I squat, my lower back is too dead to pull convi

Also, first meet tomorrow guys! Really excited.

Good luck man! I'm sure you'll crush it
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Ehzera
Profile Blog Joined August 2014
Singapore212 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-03 16:59:13
October 03 2015 16:53 GMT
#1443
Went 180/75/180. 5kg PR on squat, 10kg PR on deadlifts. Video coming soon! Love the meet environment


Edit:



“A tree without roots is just a piece of wood.” - Marco Pierre White
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7681 Posts
October 03 2015 17:41 GMT
#1444
Everyone crushing lifts.
The unrealistic sound of these propositions is indicative, not of their utopian character, but of the strength of the forces which prevent their realization.
Kronen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States732 Posts
October 03 2015 19:01 GMT
#1445
Gratz dude!!!! Good work!!!
Ehzera
Profile Blog Joined August 2014
Singapore212 Posts
October 04 2015 03:44 GMT
#1446
Thanks!! Hopefully at my next meet in 2016 I can go 200/100/200
“A tree without roots is just a piece of wood.” - Marco Pierre White
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
October 06 2015 11:40 GMT
#1447
Nice work Ehzera.

Got a pair of Reebok Crossfit TR Lite TXT shoes as an early birthday present and I have not been disappointed. I'm really enjoying wearing these, they're like an upgraded pair of chucks.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
October 06 2015 20:01 GMT
#1448
Was just looking at a pair of those for every day shoes, but its going to start to snow here soon anyway. They look way better than chucks though, imo.
Ehzera
Profile Blog Joined August 2014
Singapore212 Posts
October 07 2015 08:28 GMT
#1449
On October 06 2015 20:40 mordek wrote:
Nice work Ehzera.

Got a pair of Reebok Crossfit TR Lite TXT shoes as an early birthday present and I have not been disappointed. I'm really enjoying wearing these, they're like an upgraded pair of chucks.


How snug are they? And how thin is the base of the shoe?

I was borrowing my friend's Sabo DL shoes for my meet, and damn it feels so good but it looks so damn ugly
“A tree without roots is just a piece of wood.” - Marco Pierre White
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-07 12:32:44
October 07 2015 12:31 GMT
#1450
On October 07 2015 17:28 Ehzera wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2015 20:40 mordek wrote:
Nice work Ehzera.

Got a pair of Reebok Crossfit TR Lite TXT shoes as an early birthday present and I have not been disappointed. I'm really enjoying wearing these, they're like an upgraded pair of chucks.


How snug are they? And how thin is the base of the shoe?

I was borrowing my friend's Sabo DL shoes for my meet, and damn it feels so good but it looks so damn ugly

I don't have them with me at the moment but I'd guess it's very close to the thickness of converses but they're much lighter. You get more support from the sole right around the edges where the sole meets the upper. With converses you feel like the uppers are just sown onto a flat rubber base which is pretty much exactly what that is. The toe box is bigger and angled in. I haven't gone crazy on the laces but I'd imagine you could get them very snug. There's a sizing tool on the US amazon listing.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
October 09 2015 02:55 GMT
#1451
Weighed in at 199.9 pounds AGAIN today. Think I finally have the diet set though, should be able to break into the 200's in the next week or two.

Missed my intensity day bench yesterday; went 2-2-3 instead of 3-3-3. Probably had them all in me if I'd gotten a spotter, but it was just hard enough I didn't want to risk the third rep on the first two sets. I think I will repeat the weight next week. Also had some tough rugby practices, and another big match on saturday, so I skipped my squats today. I hit my volume day REALLY easily on them this week though, so I think I'll take my projected increase there anyway and go for 305 next time.
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-10 03:10:10
October 10 2015 03:09 GMT
#1452
catching up on tian tao, 100kg to go

Strongmang
Profile Joined June 2015
18 Posts
October 11 2015 16:45 GMT
#1453
First time dl with no acl pain. Time to turn it up
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-11 17:32:42
October 11 2015 17:32 GMT
#1454
sup bros, just took a long break (~3 months of goodbye drinks and farewell parties) moving from Tokyo to NYC, but I'm getting back to lifting again

resuming olympic lifting again and hit 155 lb snatch and 225 lb c&j the other day, hopefully will make more gains and post here more often now as my new life settles down a little bit

(p.s. hate using lbs rather than kg )
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
October 11 2015 17:58 GMT
#1455
Nice DL. Why are you moving your head everywhere on the lockout though?? seems like a great way to pull something for no reason.
Strongmang
Profile Joined June 2015
18 Posts
October 11 2015 18:27 GMT
#1456
I get excited and can't contain myself. I'll try to move around less, thanks for tip
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
October 11 2015 21:31 GMT
#1457
On October 12 2015 03:27 Strongmang wrote:
I get excited and can't contain myself. I'll try to move around less, thanks for tip


Try a good DBZ like yell the next time
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
October 12 2015 02:55 GMT
#1458
Anyone got a detailed crockpot recipe with really good macros and hopefully decent taste?
MtlGuitarist97
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1539 Posts
October 14 2015 13:26 GMT
#1459
My mobility is still pretty shitty, but I've been slowly improving it and going to the chiropractor. I've avoided doing anything that involves my lower back for about a month now, and I seem to be recovering decently. It kind of sucks, but I think I'll be back to how I felt before my injury by the end of October.

I can't wait to get back into squatting and deadlifting. I miss it so much
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
October 14 2015 18:55 GMT
#1460
I feel your pain man. Stick with the rehab! Today was the first day I felt the ache again in my SI region so I may have scale back a bit. Been doing well for a few months now.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O29
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason119
Railgan 65
SpeCial 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16246
Dewaltoss 144
Hyuk 113
firebathero 99
ZZZero.O 29
Terrorterran 20
Mini 19
Dota 2
febbydoto28
League of Legends
Doublelift3024
Counter-Strike
Fnx 905
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5562
crisheroes894
Other Games
summit1g6157
FrodaN2606
fl0m892
Beastyqt873
mouzStarbuck441
KnowMe308
ArmadaUGS133
ToD118
Mew2King47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1191
BasetradeTV197
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream66
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 93
• Adnapsc2 24
• musti20045 4
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 45
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 14610
Other Games
• imaqtpie828
• Shiphtur223
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 12m
INu's Battles
15h 12m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
18h 12m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 12m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.