• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:52
CEST 22:52
KST 05:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9114 users

TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 - Page 49

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 234 Next
Kronen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States732 Posts
June 14 2015 00:15 GMT
#961
Is this too good of a deal to pass up? A set of iron masters adjustable dumbbells for 100: link

I currently use olympic sized handles and will continue to because 60 doesn't cover my rows, I don't do flys or presses yet because I don't trust the locks completely. Just want a temp check on the deal. Retails for 300 or so.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
June 15 2015 12:54 GMT
#962
Anyone have some fitness/lifting related podcasts they recommend?
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
MtlGuitarist97
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1539 Posts
June 15 2015 13:01 GMT
#963
On June 15 2015 21:54 mordek wrote:
Anyone have some fitness/lifting related podcasts they recommend?

Powercast by Mark Bell and Silent Mike is pretty solid from what I've heard. Barbell Shrugged on YouTube also seems pretty popular. I don't listen to podcasts though, so I don't have many recommendations.
NeedsmoreCELLTECH
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands1242 Posts
June 15 2015 16:12 GMT
#964
Layne Norton's Muscle College Radio is a very good listen, but it is discontinued. Still 100% worth listening to the old episodes. Despite the dumb name, he gives out tons of research backed info.
Get huge or die mirin | Diamond on LoL
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-15 21:17:16
June 15 2015 21:15 GMT
#965
On June 14 2015 09:15 Kronen wrote:
Is this too good of a deal to pass up? A set of iron masters adjustable dumbbells for 100: link

I currently use olympic sized handles and will continue to because 60 doesn't cover my rows, I don't do flys or presses yet because I don't trust the locks completely. Just want a temp check on the deal. Retails for 300 or so.


I bought new powerblocks here:

http://shop.fitnessdepot.ca/PowerBlock-Sport-90-Dumbbells-Stage-I-5-50-lbs--P248.aspx#.VX9AFU9ViqY

When they were $280 (also upgraded them up to 70lb for $130)... So if you find it worth buying those for $100, then why not.

I've done A LOT of research on adjustable dumbbells and I would say in terms of quality it goes Powerblock > Ironmaster > Bowflex. I'd recommend just making sure that the locking mechanism is in great condition and everything, see if you can get the receipt to transfer the warranty as well. My power blocks have a warranty of 10-20 years, so would be good to have that.
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
June 15 2015 21:25 GMT
#966
I've always figured I would buy Powerblocks if I were to get any adjustable dumbbells for a home gym. From what i've heard it's actually Ironmaster > powerblock >>>>>>>>> the rest in terms of quality, but the design of powerblocks makes them much easier to adjust (iron master are an actual screw in plate.)

But yeah, if they're in good condition then that's a fantastic price from a reputable brand, I'd say go for it.
Philozovic
Profile Joined August 2012
France1677 Posts
June 15 2015 21:26 GMT
#967
I went running for the first time since I started squatting (so in 2015) went from 38'54s on a 10km June last year to 26,34s on a 5k. I feel like shit

On the bright side I weight almost 10kg more than a year ago
INnoVation is the absolute best | I wept for i knew his words to be true
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
June 15 2015 21:34 GMT
#968
On June 16 2015 06:25 phyre112 wrote:
I've always figured I would buy Powerblocks if I were to get any adjustable dumbbells for a home gym. From what i've heard it's actually Ironmaster > powerblock >>>>>>>>> the rest in terms of quality, but the design of powerblocks makes them much easier to adjust (iron master are an actual screw in plate.)

But yeah, if they're in good condition then that's a fantastic price from a reputable brand, I'd say go for it.


Powerblocks are better in terms of practicality. Ironmaster by design means you can drop them a lot more, because they are essentially a normal dumbbell. But a change on the power blocks takes 1-3 seconds if it's in 10lb increments, and takes me about 15-20 seconds to change both dumbbells if in 2.5lb increments (this is after using them for months and changing them in a normal relax paced). And the look of them might not look sturdy, but they are very good, and I'm very happy.
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-16 00:52:45
June 15 2015 21:44 GMT
#969
A quick update to my gym status:

Just bought a couple new things for my home gym recently. I added an EZ bar, just to have a different grip for curls, as well as do overhand grip bicep curls for warm up to hit the upper side of the forearms, as well as skull crushers. Also bought the rope that is used for tricep extensions with cables, so that should be nice, I think that is the best tricep exercise on the planet.

Also bought a sissy pad for my Dad, as he was complaining about squats hurting his back, he does a really high-bar squat, so I don't really blame him. Maybe if I go up in weight a lot I'll start using it, but right now my legs are weak with so much cycling, so still going to 200lb or so for 5-6 reps, so not necessary at all.

I was also considering buying the 15lb bar that has like a rectangle in the middle, and then two handles in it for neutral grip, but didn't feel like I'd really use it. The only practical reason I can see for it is skullcrushers, maybe hammer curls, but I do that with dumbbells anyway. So I chose against it.



Exercises have been going well, I think I stayed the same, or moved up 5lb's on all lifts from last week. Started to write my numbers down, instead of just memorizing them, might give a better sense of progress.

I have questions about what you guys think as my choice of exercises for the 4 core muscles if you will. I do more or less a pyramid style, so usually I'll start with like 8-9 reps after warm up, going down all the way to 5-6. If it's a smaller exercise I'll do a little bit more, like last set of 7-8 :

Legs: Squats (1x12,1x10,4x6~), Weighted lunges (4x16-24) <- so 8-12 per leg
Chest: Flat Bench, 30 degree incline dumbbell, 10 degree incline flyes
Back: Kinda close-wide grip lat pull downs, close neutral grip cable rows, bent over barbell row
Shoulders: Seated OHDP, front raises and lat raises combined together, and reverse flies

I think this is more or less my usual set-up for the muscle groups. On top of that I have deadlift, abs, trap exercise, and 1-2 exercises of pure biceps and triceps a week.

So for legs, is that sufficient? Is that stuff that's in the gym necessary? Those seating leg extensions, the opposite of the seated leg extensions, calf raises, etc? Keeping in mind that I bike 200km a week.

So chest... Mmm, back when I used to workout before, I used to do decline bench a lot, should I start doing that again? Do decline flies have any merit? Any recommendations here?... I'll start alternating the incline dumbbell with incline barbell, and flat dumbbell instead of flat barbell all the time. Oh, and what do you think about that exercise that's a little bit like skullcrushers, but you bring your elbows above you head (so at the same height as your head), with your arms straight?

Back... I'm pretty happy with this. Feel like I'm hitting everything pretty well. Sometimes (like last time), instead of doing bent over rows, I grab dumbbells and lie on a slightly incline bench so I can't cheat.

Shoulders... Here I feel like I'm lacking a bit. Should I do hang cleans and press? I feel like that's a nice compound exercise that I do as a burn off every now and then. Also, I like the exercise that is essentially a hang clean and press, but you use a single dumbbell instead of a barbell, thoughts? Also is it good to use the barbell for shoulders here and there also?


Anyway, last two things are that last time I did abs, my lower back really hurt after doing just regular sit ups on a bench where I made the bench decline , but only go to horizontal, so I don't get to rest at the bottom... Like my lower back was helping me lift myself up, if that makes any sense. So yeah, was not fun, it was not a pleasant pain, and it last for like 5 days. I probably shouldn't have done deadlift 5 days later, but I managed to do the same weight as the week before rather easily

The other thing is for my cable machine, I have this:

http://shop.fitnessdepot.ca/-LatLow-Attachment-for-Iron-Factory-Power-Rack-P1494.aspx#.VX9MeE9ViqY

And the piece slides about the hollow rectangular cross section beam. I'm trying to figure out what the most optimal lubricant that I should place here to lower the friction is. WD40, Silicone spray, bike gear train lubricant?



Anyway, Leg + Shoulder workout in 4 hours, so going to make myself an omelette and then maybe a quick 20km bike ride.

Please don't feel the need to reply to my whole post, just if you have a suggestion on a thing or two, I'd love to hear it
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7681 Posts
June 16 2015 00:34 GMT
#970
I actually think it's less safe to use a sissy pad, since the bar can roll off you with the pad, but it's nearly impossible without the pad. I tend to think people are just doing it wrong if they need a sissy pad.
The unrealistic sound of these propositions is indicative, not of their utopian character, but of the strength of the forces which prevent their realization.
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
June 16 2015 00:36 GMT
#971
On June 16 2015 09:34 IgnE wrote:
I actually think it's less safe to use a sissy pad, since the bar can roll off you with the pad, but it's nearly impossible without the pad. I tend to think people are just doing it wrong if they need a sissy pad.


This x1000

Squat: work up to 200kgx1,
BP: 145x2x2, 155x2x2, 165x1 missed (too tired), Hold 172 and 180 for time.

Weight has gone from 87,8kg to 85,5kg. Today I begin cutting water by eliminating all sodium, carbs and creatine from my diet T_T
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-16 01:03:03
June 16 2015 00:51 GMT
#972
I've never had an issue without using the bar. Even when I just started working out like 5 years ago, put on 2.5x my body weight, and squatted down to 60 degrees above parallel lol. (or two years later when I was properly squatting almost 300lb)

Oh well, my Dad liked them when I went with him to a gym before, and today is the first time he will try using it in the home gym, so we will see how it goes. I guess it's important to keep in mind that when you're 45-50 years old, your body will work differently than when you're in your 20s.

edit: Just wanted to save, I think people are overly critical of using the pad. If the bar isn't rolling off, then it will train your muscles the exact same way as a regular squat. It's just like if I use gloves or chalk for deadlift - the reasoning might be instead of making my hands really tough and crusty, and not make them bleed when I start, use something to help ease in that department. The muscle development will be more or less the same.
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7681 Posts
June 16 2015 01:18 GMT
#973
Unless he's just doing it wrong and that's why it hurts.
The unrealistic sound of these propositions is indicative, not of their utopian character, but of the strength of the forces which prevent their realization.
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
June 16 2015 01:30 GMT
#974
On June 16 2015 10:18 IgnE wrote:
Unless he's just doing it wrong and that's why it hurts.


Or you can be doing it right and feel more comfortable with it? It's not like it's an excruciating pain, it's just what makes him feel more comfortable. No harm to foul, dunno why people here have to be opposed to anything "girly" when it in essence achieves the same thing.

I write a long post where I specifically ask many questions, and what people find to nitpick about it is the "sissy pad" instead of everything I said. Like wtf, how pathetic is that?
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7681 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-16 01:44:53
June 16 2015 01:44 GMT
#975
It's what stood out. It's not about doing something in a "girly" manner or "manning up." I just think that if you need it you are actually doing it incorrectly. It shouldn't be a requirement. You shouldn't be bruising your spine.

If you want comments on your other stuff my comment would be: why aren't you doing chinups and pullups for back?
The unrealistic sound of these propositions is indicative, not of their utopian character, but of the strength of the forces which prevent their realization.
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-16 03:20:39
June 16 2015 03:19 GMT
#976
Somehow, now that I'm working 40 hours a week of very stressful legal shit, my numbers in the gym have gone up and I'm losing bf slowly but steadily. Whoop whoop. Just needed to brag. My elbow and knee still render me an old man in some ways


Edit: The pad is less safe, I'm almost sure of it.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
June 16 2015 03:37 GMT
#977
The pad tilts your entire body forward slightly and messes with your alignment. I squatted with a pad for a while when I first started lifting and had to go back down and work back up when I stopped using it. There were multiple times when I thought I couldn't physically handle the weight on my back that I was supposed to move up to. But I would always be fine after repeated practice even though I never did any trap exercises.
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7681 Posts
June 16 2015 04:23 GMT
#978
On June 16 2015 12:19 farvacola wrote:
Somehow, now that I'm working 40 hours a week of very stressful legal shit, my numbers in the gym have gone up and I'm losing bf slowly but steadily. Whoop whoop. Just needed to brag. My elbow and knee still render me an old man in some ways


Edit: The pad is less safe, I'm almost sure of it.


It's those summertime rays man.
The unrealistic sound of these propositions is indicative, not of their utopian character, but of the strength of the forces which prevent their realization.
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-16 04:58:05
June 16 2015 04:40 GMT
#979
On June 16 2015 10:44 IgnE wrote:
It's what stood out. It's not about doing something in a "girly" manner or "manning up." I just think that if you need it you are actually doing it incorrectly. It shouldn't be a requirement. You shouldn't be bruising your spine.

If you want comments on your other stuff my comment would be: why aren't you doing chinups and pullups for back?


Sorry, I suppose I did come off a bit rude.

I'm currently doing lat pull downs, which essentially mimics a pull-up, or an assisted pull-up. Currently I am a bit weak in the area, and I'm reaching a point, where if I increase my lat pull down by say 20lbs, I should be able to do 6-8 reps of somewhat wide grip pull-up.

Also it's so I can do the same exercise with my Papa, and the only shitty thing about my gym is the ceiling is a bit low, and there is only like 6 inches above the handle bars, so hard to do the full range of motion for them. I thought/think that they are a decent alternative until I get my strength up.

At 5'9"-5'10", just 6-8 months ago I was 190-195lbs with essentially no physical activity. Now I'm 175lbs with 200km cycling and 3x per week lifting. So I lost a bit of strength from all the fat loss, and I still have 5-10lbs of fat to lose before I'm at what I'd call my ideal off-season fat percentage. Even though I think bulking and cutting seasons are things meant for bodybuilders, and not me.

So yeah, I'm hoping it's a decent alternative in the meantime, as I can't do assisted pull-ups in my gym, and I'd rather just do lat pull downs instead of those silly pull-up progressions I see on youtube.

On June 16 2015 12:19 farvacola wrote:
Somehow, now that I'm working 40 hours a week of very stressful legal shit, my numbers in the gym have gone up and I'm losing bf slowly but steadily. Whoop whoop. Just needed to brag. My elbow and knee still render me an old man in some ways


Edit: The pad is less safe, I'm almost sure of it.


Good stuff on increasing the numbers! And hmm, I'd agree with you, but I think they should both pass the safety test if done properly.


edit: And workout went great! New squat PR (well now that I'm lifting again) for 5 reps, 205lb from 195lb. The 195lb is the one that I got stuck on and had to call my papa two weeks ago lmao. Also did 5lbs more on seated OHDP, only for 4 reps instead of the 6 I'm supposed to - still I'd call that a win! And I just felt really good through the entire workout up until almost the very end.

The shitty thing that happened at the end of my workout though is that I was doing reverse flies, and I heard a little rattling in the dumbbell, so instinctively I came to a sudden stop to take a look at weight on my way down, and I think I slightly stretched my muscle by doing so. I tried doing it again, and there was a sharp pain, so I stopped after not even lifting it once. I went down 5lbs, the sharp pain was just as bad, so I finished there and then. It was my last exercise and only had 2 sets left, so hopefully it's okay. Don't really use that muscle in any other lifts, so I think next week I'll try the lift at an easy weight, see how it feels, and at the first sign of any pain, I'll stop, and wait another week. It doesn't hurt if I do it with no weight, which leads me to believe it's not the most serious injury... Still an injury though, the first one since being back
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
MtlGuitarist97
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1539 Posts
June 18 2015 15:47 GMT
#980
Monday's Workout
Squat - 190x8x5
Seated Leg Curl - 115x12x4
Hanging Leg Raise - BWx20x3
Triceps Pushdown - 90x10x5 (w/ rope attachment)
Leg Press - 295x12x3

Tuesday's Workout
Bench Press - 152.5x8x4
Incline BP - 122.5x8x4
Chin-ups - BWx8x4
*Lateral Raises - 25x10x3
*Front Raises - 15x10x3
Dumbbell Curls - 25x12x3
Barbell Shrugs - 240x12x3
Face-pulls - purple band x20x3
*supersetted the shoulder exercises

Everything went well, although squatting felt slightly harder than I expected. It all went up easily enough though.
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ZombieGrub437
SteadfastSC 167
RuFF_SC2 153
IndyStarCraft 127
Nina 69
Nathanias 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2449
Shuttle 440
Mind 71
910 61
Bale 11
Counter-Strike
Fnx 747
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1010
Other Games
summit1g6058
Grubby2644
shahzam525
ToD225
C9.Mang0190
UpATreeSC50
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 130
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 34
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2935
League of Legends
• TFBlade598
Other Games
• imaqtpie879
• Shiphtur299
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 8m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
14h 8m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.