• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:41
CEST 23:41
KST 06:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8131 users

TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 - Page 45

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 234 Next
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-27 02:20:38
May 27 2015 02:16 GMT
#881
On May 27 2015 11:10 IgnE wrote:
You know that cyclist does squats right? You know that if you want to improve your cycling performance increasing your squat strength is probably the most important thing you can do besides simply getting in shape to handle the metabolic load of that much cardio? That dude has huge quads because he's massively strong, and because he does a lot of cycling. He probably does a lot of cycling because he has sick leg genetics to begin with. But you are doing yourself a disservice if you aren't squatting.


The way I understand it though, is it's a completely different load, no?

A squat is very short burst, cycling is a constant load applied over hours. Like like how benching 300lbs wont really help you much in swimming, it's all about that "short twitch" and "long twitch" or whatever.

I mean, I enjoy squats, but I don't have the energy in my legs for it. I would have thought that the best way to develop leg muscles for cycling would be to cycle at high intensity. I might be wrong, it's just what seemed intuitive to me.

And I do figure genetics play a role, but only to an extent. And even if they do matter a lot, I think I should be quite good in that department. I broke the city record (in my age category) in the 3k, and the yearly record in the 5k in Junior High... Was 115lb at 5'9", then I got fat D:

Anyway, I'll do my research, but what I've also read here is people didn't recommend doing sports while working out, and that it hampers your progress, and that's why I felt that doing squats, as well as cardio (I don't know if that's the best name for it, feels more HIIT the way I bike) at the same time would be counter productive.
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7681 Posts
May 27 2015 02:20 GMT
#882
If you want to cycle longer and harder you need to strengthen your back and posterior chain. Do you think that Lance Armstrong wasn't squatting?

I don't buy that you don't have the "energy in your legs" for it. I think you are just skipping them because you don't like them. It's like people who say they don't do leg day because they "run" for legs.
The unrealistic sound of these propositions is indicative, not of their utopian character, but of the strength of the forces which prevent their realization.
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
May 27 2015 02:26 GMT
#883
On May 27 2015 11:20 IgnE wrote:
If you want to cycle longer and harder you need to strengthen your back and posterior chain. Do you think that Lance Armstrong wasn't squatting?

I don't buy that you don't have the "energy in your legs" for it. I think you are just skipping them because you don't like them. It's like people who say they don't do leg day because they "run" for legs.


I did squats for 2 years, I would do them twice a week as Starting Strength said initially, and made everyone in my family do squats, even though it feels like such a difficult exercise the first time you do them.

Like when I finish a bike ride, I am you know, having a little limp, it hurts to fully squat. Even if I could squat, it'd probably be at 50-70% of what I'd squat without biking. And to an extent, sure, I finish a long bike ride, my legs are sore, it's a lot less enjoyable working out something that's sore than not.

All I'm saying is I'm biking a lot, and I've gotten a lot quicker, and would have thought the biking would have been sufficient. I don't care much for people like Lance, but regardless, before this conversation if you told me that he never squatted, I wouldn't find it far-fetched. Anyway, thanks for the different perspective, I'll go read some stuff, see how squatting and other leg work combines with cycling.
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7681 Posts
May 27 2015 02:32 GMT
#884
Squat before you bike.
The unrealistic sound of these propositions is indicative, not of their utopian character, but of the strength of the forces which prevent their realization.
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
May 27 2015 03:06 GMT
#885
You can do strength and conditioning, if not competetive crossfit would not exist

Being serious, I've started a strength program in my CF gym (close to 10 members now, yay) and I have them do squat+presses on monday and deadlift and accesories on saturdays. They can do as much crossfit as they want in between, and they all have done great progress (my fav student girl went from 80kg to 55kg in 3 months, while her squat went from 50kg to a brutal 80kg today)
Ehzera
Profile Blog Joined August 2014
Singapore212 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-27 05:56:31
May 27 2015 05:50 GMT
#886
For an early intermediate (maybe not even intermediate yet) like me, would a routine with weekly progress be better or a monthly-ish cycle sort of thing be better?

I'm considering Texas Method or the Sheiko Intermediate routine with medium load. I'll then adjust the percentages for Sheiko when I think the weights feel too easy.
“A tree without roots is just a piece of wood.” - Marco Pierre White
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
May 27 2015 06:00 GMT
#887
On May 27 2015 12:06 GoTuNk! wrote:
You can do strength and conditioning, if not competetive crossfit would not exist

Being serious, I've started a strength program in my CF gym (close to 10 members now, yay) and I have them do squat+presses on monday and deadlift and accesories on saturdays. They can do as much crossfit as they want in between, and they all have done great progress (my fav student girl went from 80kg to 55kg in 3 months, while her squat went from 50kg to a brutal 80kg today)


Oh, good on her. Yeah, I'm not necessarily a fan of crossfit (maybe brainwashed by all the videos on the internet making fun of it), but I dunno, I feel like crossfit is very well rounded. Yeah, people don't lift as much, some things look a little bit wonky, they aren't as bulky, they often have better endurance, and most likely better at sport than most power lifters.

I guess I'm trying to go for a pretty slim build, where I can easily manipulate my body to do whatever I want. And the other thing is, a smaller body will generally live longer than a large body, as your lungs and heart don't have to work as hard, etc. I dunno, maybe I've matured a little bit, or just changed, but by far my most important focus is health. I used to be so proud when I'd make my squat go up 10lb, at this point... I just don't care. It's not what I aim for... I don't feel success when I leave my basement gym. I feel success the next morning, when I wake up, and just feel good with my body.

I really respect what people like you Gotunk do, just being absolute beasts, but I think I've started to learn it's not for me. I want to be a casual fitness guy who can feel sexy around his lady, do things I enjoy (biking, swimming, tennis, hiking), with some relatively light strength in between. So many people here are just really hardcore for me S:
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
May 27 2015 12:19 GMT
#888
I really liked the stuff I was reading at this website, might appeal to you Fiwi: http://www.completehumanperformance.com/articles.html
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 27 2015 13:00 GMT
#889
On May 27 2015 21:19 mordek wrote:
I really liked the stuff I was reading at this website, might appeal to you Fiwi: http://www.completehumanperformance.com/articles.html

thanks, this is where I now spend far too much of my life reading through these, because I can't help myself
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7681 Posts
May 27 2015 16:06 GMT
#890
On May 27 2015 15:00 FiWiFaKi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2015 12:06 GoTuNk! wrote:
You can do strength and conditioning, if not competetive crossfit would not exist

Being serious, I've started a strength program in my CF gym (close to 10 members now, yay) and I have them do squat+presses on monday and deadlift and accesories on saturdays. They can do as much crossfit as they want in between, and they all have done great progress (my fav student girl went from 80kg to 55kg in 3 months, while her squat went from 50kg to a brutal 80kg today)


Oh, good on her. Yeah, I'm not necessarily a fan of crossfit (maybe brainwashed by all the videos on the internet making fun of it), but I dunno, I feel like crossfit is very well rounded. Yeah, people don't lift as much, some things look a little bit wonky, they aren't as bulky, they often have better endurance, and most likely better at sport than most power lifters.

I guess I'm trying to go for a pretty slim build, where I can easily manipulate my body to do whatever I want. And the other thing is, a smaller body will generally live longer than a large body, as your lungs and heart don't have to work as hard, etc. I dunno, maybe I've matured a little bit, or just changed, but by far my most important focus is health. I used to be so proud when I'd make my squat go up 10lb, at this point... I just don't care. It's not what I aim for... I don't feel success when I leave my basement gym. I feel success the next morning, when I wake up, and just feel good with my body.

I really respect what people like you Gotunk do, just being absolute beasts, but I think I've started to learn it's not for me. I want to be a casual fitness guy who can feel sexy around his lady, do things I enjoy (biking, swimming, tennis, hiking), with some relatively light strength in between. So many people here are just really hardcore for me S:


Muscle mass and strength are two of the most heavily correlated factors with longevity and health.

http://www.ergo-log.com/muscle-mass-extends-life-expectancy.html
http://www.ergo-log.com/strong-muscles-strong-immune-system.html
http://www.ergo-log.com/the-more-muscle-you-have-the-longer-you-live.html
http://www.ergo-log.com/life-extension-muscle-tissue-and-irisin.html
The unrealistic sound of these propositions is indicative, not of their utopian character, but of the strength of the forces which prevent their realization.
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-27 23:04:35
May 27 2015 20:02 GMT
#891
Alright, so I found the bicycle I'm going to be getting. Decided to spend a little bit more, just because the Shimano 105 5800 with the new bikes has seen impressive improvements, and they are very new, so wont be found on used bikes. As well, I read great things about the carbon frame, so this is the choice:

http://www.ridleys.com/product/giant-canada-defy-advanced-2-216220-1.htm

Thanks mordek, those reads seem like something I would enjoy, so I appreciate it a lot.

I have a good friend in engineering, he's actually one year younger than me, and I think he's very fit, much of what I'm trying to achieve, just to give a reference for where I would like to be in a two or three years. Here are a few of his videos (hope he doesn't come on here haha):






As for a reply to your IgnE, I definitely agree that muscle is better, and that's why I want to exercise. But I suppose my issue with the articles is this:

Firstly, I think the first one is most relevant. Groups are broken down in quarters, and we can see that 50% with lowest muscle mass die sooner, and the top 25%, as well as 26-50%, have the exact same numbers. If I even casually workout , I believe I'd be in the top 50%, and what this suggests to me, is that there is an optimal level, and then once you go even more hard core, your life expectancy will go down, which can't be demonstrated with a regression of 4 points.

This comes from reading papers about rats being starved, and living longer than regular rats, because their metabolism is slower (hence less snipping of DNA strands at their ends when cells multiply), and so forth. I think it is quite universally known that professional atheletes don't have high life expectancies, but it is difficult to say whether that is because they have pushed their body so hard for so long, or whether it is due to steroid and other supplement use.
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7681 Posts
May 27 2015 23:10 GMT
#892
On May 28 2015 05:02 FiWiFaKi wrote:

As for a reply to your IgnE, I definitely agree that muscle is better, and that's why I want to exercise. But I suppose my issue with the articles is this:

Firstly, I think the first one is most relevant. Groups are broken down in quarters, and we can see that 50% with lowest muscle mass die sooner, and the top 25%, as well as 26-50%, have the exact same numbers. If I even casually workout , I believe I'd be in the top 50%, and what this suggests to me, is that there is an optimal level, and then once you go even more hard core, your life expectancy will go down, which can't be demonstrated with a regression of 4 points.

This comes from reading papers about rats being starved, and living longer than regular rats, because their metabolism is slower (hence less snipping of DNA strands at their ends when cells multiply), and so forth. I think it is quite universally known that professional atheletes don't have high life expectancies, but it is difficult to say whether that is because they have pushed their body so hard for so long, or whether it is due to steroid and other supplement use.


You are wrong. Elite athletes live longer.

http://www.ergo-log.com/elite-athletes-live-longer.html

I think you are generally wrong that being in the top 50% is all that is sufficient. Leg strength by itself is positively correlated with longevity and robustness, especially as you get older.

To get the benefits of calorie restriction you have to actually severely restrict calories, and hence lean body mass. Those kooks who follow severe calorie restriction diets are generally more fragile, but in a decade or two we should start seeing evidence about whether their quality of life is good into advanced old age. But taking a "middle of the road" approach doesn't net you any benefit on the calorie restriction side of the coin.
The unrealistic sound of these propositions is indicative, not of their utopian character, but of the strength of the forces which prevent their realization.
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-27 23:33:36
May 27 2015 23:32 GMT
#893
Best Links Ever IgnE

Could you ask your friend about his dipping belt? I use a rope and anything above 40kg is massively uncomfortable.
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-27 23:40:20
May 27 2015 23:38 GMT
#894
On May 28 2015 08:10 IgnE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2015 05:02 FiWiFaKi wrote:

As for a reply to your IgnE, I definitely agree that muscle is better, and that's why I want to exercise. But I suppose my issue with the articles is this:

Firstly, I think the first one is most relevant. Groups are broken down in quarters, and we can see that 50% with lowest muscle mass die sooner, and the top 25%, as well as 26-50%, have the exact same numbers. If I even casually workout , I believe I'd be in the top 50%, and what this suggests to me, is that there is an optimal level, and then once you go even more hard core, your life expectancy will go down, which can't be demonstrated with a regression of 4 points.

This comes from reading papers about rats being starved, and living longer than regular rats, because their metabolism is slower (hence less snipping of DNA strands at their ends when cells multiply), and so forth. I think it is quite universally known that professional atheletes don't have high life expectancies, but it is difficult to say whether that is because they have pushed their body so hard for so long, or whether it is due to steroid and other supplement use.


You are wrong. Elite athletes live longer.

http://www.ergo-log.com/elite-athletes-live-longer.html

I think you are generally wrong that being in the top 50% is all that is sufficient. Leg strength by itself is positively correlated with longevity and robustness, especially as you get older.

To get the benefits of calorie restriction you have to actually severely restrict calories, and hence lean body mass. Those kooks who follow severe calorie restriction diets are generally more fragile, but in a decade or two we should start seeing evidence about whether their quality of life is good into advanced old age. But taking a "middle of the road" approach doesn't net you any benefit on the calorie restriction side of the coin.


Alright alright, I'll do squats today with my workout, and I'll see how it goes. I don't have a counter-paper to argue what you said, I guess I'm not fully convinced, but I guess that's just what happens when you are told something different than what you've "known" for so long. Again, thanks for the links, appreciate it.

On May 28 2015 08:32 GoTuNk! wrote:
Best Links Ever IgnE

Could you ask your friend about his dipping belt? I use a rope and anything above 40kg is massively uncomfortable.


Oh geez, that sounds awful. Every gym I've ever been to had stuff like belts and jump ropes etc. at the side, for anyone to use, when I used to do 75-90lb weighted dips, they weren't too bad, obviously not crazy comfortable, but very manageable.

But sure, I'll ask him for the model and where he got it and whatnot.
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
MtlGuitarist97
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1539 Posts
May 27 2015 23:39 GMT
#895
Do you guys have any suggestions for straps? I have absolutely no issues with my grip strength for deadlifts (I can easily hold onto my max weights at the moment), but I feel like it would help out a ton for shrugs since my grip massively limits the weight I can handle.
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
May 27 2015 23:42 GMT
#896
My tip is: just get 'em. I avoid the bulky padded ones but it doesn't really matter.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7681 Posts
May 28 2015 00:06 GMT
#897
Just get a simple strap. I love them. Fuck small hands for doing high rep pulling.

Re: dipping belts

I think having 6 plates on a belt is always going to be uncomfortable. Also depends on the dipping station. Anything more than 2 or 3 plates I usually have to be pretty careful with it so the chain doesn't grab skin on my thighs or crush my crotch.
The unrealistic sound of these propositions is indicative, not of their utopian character, but of the strength of the forces which prevent their realization.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
May 28 2015 04:02 GMT
#898
On May 28 2015 08:39 MtlGuitarist97 wrote:
Do you guys have any suggestions for straps? I have absolutely no issues with my grip strength for deadlifts (I can easily hold onto my max weights at the moment), but I feel like it would help out a ton for shrugs since my grip massively limits the weight I can handle.


I use these.
http://www.amazon.com/IronMind-1239-Strong-Enough-Lifting-Straps/dp/B001F1VCEG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1432785722&sr=8-1&keywords=ironmind straps
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
MtlGuitarist97
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1539 Posts
May 28 2015 12:44 GMT
#899
On May 28 2015 13:02 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2015 08:39 MtlGuitarist97 wrote:
Do you guys have any suggestions for straps? I have absolutely no issues with my grip strength for deadlifts (I can easily hold onto my max weights at the moment), but I feel like it would help out a ton for shrugs since my grip massively limits the weight I can handle.


I use these.
http://www.amazon.com/IronMind-1239-Strong-Enough-Lifting-Straps/dp/B001F1VCEG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1432785722&sr=8-1&keywords=ironmind straps

Those seem pretty good and they have almost all positive reviews. Thanks for the suggestion decaf.
Najda
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3765 Posts
May 28 2015 20:52 GMT
#900
My gym has similar to those available for public use which I've used a couple times, but I much prefer these style straps
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O143
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 167
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14821
Dewaltoss 172
ZZZero.O 143
firebathero 107
Hyuk 87
Terrorterran 23
Dota 2
febbydoto57
NeuroSwarm26
League of Legends
Doublelift3795
Counter-Strike
Fnx 798
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6561
Other Games
summit1g6578
FrodaN2624
fl0m812
mouzStarbuck365
KnowMe255
ToD249
ArmadaUGS156
Mew2King47
Railgan45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1124
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream97
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 43
• musti20045 36
• Adnapsc2 15
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen105
Other Games
• imaqtpie816
• Shiphtur217
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 19m
INu's Battles
14h 19m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 19m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 19m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.