• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:41
CEST 23:41
KST 06:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8131 users

TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 - Page 46

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 234 Next
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
May 30 2015 01:03 GMT
#901


Did it again to have it in vid for you guys :D

OHP 90kgx1, 80kgx3x8
Dips 40kg x15 x15 x10
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
May 30 2015 15:19 GMT
#902
Sick gotunk.

First day of citrulline and beta alanine supplementation. Got mad tingling from the beta. Not sure of the placebo effect here (also not wise to start the day of a race) but I honestly think I felt less fatigued during the race.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-30 15:27:08
May 30 2015 15:26 GMT
#903
It doesn't matter if it's a placebo or not :D Just embrace the powah.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
May 30 2015 18:00 GMT
#904
How many grams of vegetables are you supposed to eat per day? I'm on a 2k calorie diet aiming for 200-300g? I know most vegetables have very few calories.
MtlGuitarist97
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1539 Posts
May 31 2015 22:29 GMT
#905
https://instagram.com/p/3WZwZkiBVo/

My straps just came today. They felt really good when I was doing shrugs. It took a little bit to get used to them, but they are definitely a valuable addition.
Najda
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3765 Posts
June 01 2015 01:06 GMT
#906
Was feeling good in the gym today, ended up hitting a 170 lb C&J for a +5lb pr. The form was not my best (minor pressout on jerk, not sure if it'd be red lighted, can't really tell from camera angle though).

Here's a video of a smoother 165 lb I did right beforehand, would appreciate any form critiques.

JinDesu
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3990 Posts
June 01 2015 14:24 GMT
#907
On May 31 2015 03:00 zulu_nation8 wrote:
How many grams of vegetables are you supposed to eat per day? I'm on a 2k calorie diet aiming for 200-300g? I know most vegetables have very few calories.


Hit your required amounts of protein and fats, then the rest in carbs can be veggies and grains.
Yargh
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
June 01 2015 15:08 GMT
#908
Friday's squat workout-
5x135,185,225 3x275,315,365 2x,405, 1x425, 440, 455lb/207kg

Most I've squatted in probably 7-8 months. Probably still had a bit more left in the tank. Glad to see my squat is still at %90+ of what it used to be before I tore my PCL.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Ehzera
Profile Blog Joined August 2014
Singapore212 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-02 06:15:30
June 02 2015 04:12 GMT
#909
Pretty good Volume Day today!! Just finished off squats and got some volume PRs, 130kg for 2 sets of 5, then 140kg for 3*5!

I'll upload the video when I get home.

Also, how accurate are rep max calculators? Since I can safely assume that I have a 5RM of 145kg, it puts my estimated 1RM at 167, which is only 3kg off my NR

And there's this ultra jacked Caucasian in my gym push pressing 2 plates for reps god damn

Edit:

Form check?

“A tree without roots is just a piece of wood.” - Marco Pierre White
Philozovic
Profile Joined August 2012
France1677 Posts
June 02 2015 10:05 GMT
#910
Ok so my pull is getting way better, thanks guys but now I don't seem to be abble to get low under the bar.
As the weight gets higher my balls seems to shrink and I'm scared to go under

How do I become a man ? just pratice until it's better or do you have a particular exercice ? Thanks
INnoVation is the absolute best | I wept for i knew his words to be true
Ehzera
Profile Blog Joined August 2014
Singapore212 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-02 11:25:58
June 02 2015 11:12 GMT
#911
On June 02 2015 19:05 Philozovic wrote:
Ok so my pull is getting way better, thanks guys but now I don't seem to be abble to get low under the bar.
As the weight gets higher my balls seems to shrink and I'm scared to go under

How do I become a man ? just pratice until it's better or do you have a particular exercice ? Thanks


I think just squat man

and if you're still scared I think you could do pause squats to get comfortable in the hole, but take everything I say with a grain of salt tho I'm also a beginner.
“A tree without roots is just a piece of wood.” - Marco Pierre White
MtlGuitarist97
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1539 Posts
June 02 2015 18:22 GMT
#912
Hit some nice PRs today!

Squat 225x6x3
Deadlift 315x6x1
Prone Leg Curls 95x12x3
Back Extensions BW+35x12x3

Now I am 100% sure I'm stronger in every lift than I ever was last summer. I'm not sure if I'll be able to hit my goals for the summer, but I'm feeling much more confident than I was last week.
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
June 04 2015 23:43 GMT
#913
Sorry for the late reply. My friend said he uses the gym belts, but he said he'd look for me, and he just linked the ones from the BB.com store: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dipbelt.htm

Said that he heard good things, and that they're relatively cheap.

Anyway, I decided to toughen up, and start doing squats with biking, and well... I wont lie, it is harder, but it's manageable. Running a lot harder, but cycling is doable, so quite happy with that. After my session I probably biked at 95% of my normal speed. Also makes it impossible to stand on pedals.

As for my Monday workout, I made a mistake. First squat session back, did my first two warm up sets, went well. But on my 4th and last set and 5th rep... Well I didn't put the safety pins just in case, and couldn't lift it. So there I am, in a low bar squat position, with my ass maybe 2-3 inches from the ground with 195lb's on my back. I didn't really want to drop it - my floor is carpet, but concrete underneath, and I didn't want to create any cracks or anything by accident , so I just shouted till mi papa came down 3 minutes later (bathroom). So was a good flexibility experience, I also nearly passed out after standing up after it (not good).

Besides that, I did my Wednesday session, overall my bench press went up by 5lb, and my incline dumbbells up 2.5lb's. Abs are still the most tiring body part exercise by far (makes squats seem like girl push-ups). And yeah, feeling good with the progress. I gained one pound in the last 4 days, but I'm hoping some of that is muscle, even though it was my Birthday, and I ate some cake and whatnot.
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
Ehzera
Profile Blog Joined August 2014
Singapore212 Posts
June 05 2015 03:07 GMT
#914
Damn did your papa say anything?
“A tree without roots is just a piece of wood.” - Marco Pierre White
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-05 04:07:12
June 05 2015 04:06 GMT
#915
We actually work out together (when he's not tired), he just cramped during the squats and went upstairs to wait for me to finish my last 4 sets by myself.

He just came down, grabbed the bar, and umm, just told me to be more careful. I don't think I was in any danger though, worst case, I could have thrown it behind me.

Lesson learned though. Keep those safety pins there boys and girls.
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
June 05 2015 18:52 GMT
#916
Rough week of work, not a great day so went to the gym to lift over lunch (been just tri training last few months). Nearly pull unstrapped deadlift PR, inch off the ground twice. I then decide to rep out at 80% because I just want to lift something heavy. I then get asked to control the weight (I never let go, I just let it fall in my hands past knees, bumper plates, on an oly platform...) Come on....
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Strongmang
Profile Joined June 2015
18 Posts
June 06 2015 01:47 GMT
#917
First contest of the year at the central canada strength series. Showing a ton of rust but hopefully I blow up at the next contest.





IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7681 Posts
June 06 2015 01:54 GMT
#918
Pretty strong bro.

@mordek
You ain't big enough yet. They wouldn't ask will haskell to "control the weight."
The unrealistic sound of these propositions is indicative, not of their utopian character, but of the strength of the forces which prevent their realization.
Ehzera
Profile Blog Joined August 2014
Singapore212 Posts
June 06 2015 03:56 GMT
#919
Just squatted my old 1rm of 150kg for a fairly easy triple!!
“A tree without roots is just a piece of wood.” - Marco Pierre White
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-08 13:38:09
June 08 2015 13:37 GMT
#920
Rowed for 3k for the first time this morning. How do you guys decide on your damper setting? I haven't spent enough time to figure out exactly what it means, it seems to be less intuitive than just a resistance setting.

Also planning to get bigger soon, thanks :D Hit my lowest weight in a while last week.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O143
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 167
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14821
Dewaltoss 172
ZZZero.O 143
firebathero 107
Hyuk 87
Terrorterran 23
Dota 2
febbydoto57
NeuroSwarm26
League of Legends
Doublelift3795
Counter-Strike
Fnx 798
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6561
Other Games
summit1g6578
FrodaN2624
fl0m812
mouzStarbuck365
KnowMe255
ToD249
ArmadaUGS156
Mew2King47
Railgan45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1124
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream97
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 43
• musti20045 36
• Adnapsc2 15
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen105
Other Games
• imaqtpie816
• Shiphtur217
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 19m
INu's Battles
14h 19m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 19m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 19m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.