• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:22
CEST 20:22
KST 03:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8507 users

TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 - Page 42

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 234 Next
Ehzera
Profile Blog Joined August 2014
Singapore212 Posts
May 17 2015 22:56 GMT
#821
I'm 1.74m and 81kg. I just wanna get strong af and hopefully look like I'm strong, while staying under 83kg. Is it advisable that I keep eating like a dog even though I'm over 15%bf? I just want that 4plate squat mane.
“A tree without roots is just a piece of wood.” - Marco Pierre White
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
May 18 2015 00:02 GMT
#822
On May 18 2015 07:56 Ehzera wrote:
I'm 1.74m and 81kg. I just wanna get strong af and hopefully look like I'm strong, while staying under 83kg. Is it advisable that I keep eating like a dog even though I'm over 15%bf? I just want that 4plate squat mane.


I tought you were going after a junior WR. Keep eating as much as you need, just don't get fat lol.
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7681 Posts
May 18 2015 00:04 GMT
#823
Yes you need to eat to get the 4 plates. Personally I think it's hard to even look like you lift at less than 200 lbs at around 6 foot.
The unrealistic sound of these propositions is indicative, not of their utopian character, but of the strength of the forces which prevent their realization.
Ehzera
Profile Blog Joined August 2014
Singapore212 Posts
May 18 2015 00:27 GMT
#824
Alright thanks guys btw Gotunk its a national record not a WR lol
“A tree without roots is just a piece of wood.” - Marco Pierre White
Najda
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3765 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-18 01:13:48
May 18 2015 00:45 GMT
#825
On May 18 2015 06:25 GoTuNk! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2015 05:05 Najda wrote:
On May 18 2015 03:40 MtlGuitarist97 wrote:
On May 18 2015 01:54 IgnE wrote:
On May 18 2015 01:13 Osmoses wrote:
Golf season has barely started and alteady I got both golfer's knee and golfer's elbow. Why is my body so crap?


Not taking proper care of it in the offseason?

Re: cutting vs. bulking, like MtlGuitarist, and anyone who isn't already heavier than 200 lbs



It's funny how they talk about getting psyched up for big lifts with loud, fast music when they were younger, but now they like to chill a bit more in their workouts. Same thing happened to me. Used to get super worked up when I was doing powerlifting. Put on the Rosetta Stone album in the back room, splash the chalk everywhere, and get ready to squat. Now I just prefer a chiller gym experience.

How heavy should I be willing to get? I'm really short (5'6", maybe 5'7"), and not particularly lean at the moment at ~160-162 lbs. Should I just try to eat around maintenance and get enough protein each day, or should I actually try to gain weight?

These are my goals to hit by the end of the summer. They'll hopefully be attainable in three months, but who knows.

Squat 210x6 --> 265x6 (projected max of 251 to projected max of 317)
Bench Press 170x6 --> 200x6
Deadlift 300x6 --> 345x6 (projected max of 405)
OHP 115x6 --> 130x6

I have around 14-15 weeks to hit my goals. Deadlift should be pretty attainable if I do 5 lbs per week for as long as possible, same with squats. Bench I'll probably stick to 2.5 lbs per week and hope that I can get to 200x6.


That depends on your goals. If your goal is literally just get as strong as possible then just keep eating. Aesthetic wise, at 5'10 I'd never want to be 200 lbs; my goal is much closer to around 170.


You really understimate the weight of huge legs and back. Tian Tao is 170cm 5'7, 86kg (190 pounds) and doesn't look huge at all. (FWIW I'm kinda same size but I look a lot bigger because of more bodyfat, bigger back/arms and def less legs)

Klokov was 6 foot and 230 pounds when I met him. Thickest guy I've ever seen, he looked like a refrigarator with limps.

You should just lift weights, gain weight staying reasonably lean and find the look that suits you.

That said, at 5 10 and 170 pounds you are just skinny.


By bodybuilding/powerlifting standards, yea 170 lbs 5'10 is skinny, but by normal person standards that's pretty big. Lu Xiaojun is 77kg 1.72m 170 lbs 5'8 so that's only 2 inches shorter than myself, and that's the very upper limit of what I'd want to look like. But yeah, right now my goal is just gaining weight.
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
May 18 2015 01:40 GMT
#826
On May 18 2015 09:27 Ehzera wrote:
Alright thanks guys btw Gotunk its a national record not a WR lol


The NR is just the first step to the WR
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
May 18 2015 02:06 GMT
#827
On May 18 2015 09:45 Najda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2015 06:25 GoTuNk! wrote:
On May 18 2015 05:05 Najda wrote:
On May 18 2015 03:40 MtlGuitarist97 wrote:
On May 18 2015 01:54 IgnE wrote:
On May 18 2015 01:13 Osmoses wrote:
Golf season has barely started and alteady I got both golfer's knee and golfer's elbow. Why is my body so crap?


Not taking proper care of it in the offseason?

Re: cutting vs. bulking, like MtlGuitarist, and anyone who isn't already heavier than 200 lbs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ2fZR5cQ5Q#t=18m18s

It's funny how they talk about getting psyched up for big lifts with loud, fast music when they were younger, but now they like to chill a bit more in their workouts. Same thing happened to me. Used to get super worked up when I was doing powerlifting. Put on the Rosetta Stone album in the back room, splash the chalk everywhere, and get ready to squat. Now I just prefer a chiller gym experience.

How heavy should I be willing to get? I'm really short (5'6", maybe 5'7"), and not particularly lean at the moment at ~160-162 lbs. Should I just try to eat around maintenance and get enough protein each day, or should I actually try to gain weight?

These are my goals to hit by the end of the summer. They'll hopefully be attainable in three months, but who knows.

Squat 210x6 --> 265x6 (projected max of 251 to projected max of 317)
Bench Press 170x6 --> 200x6
Deadlift 300x6 --> 345x6 (projected max of 405)
OHP 115x6 --> 130x6

I have around 14-15 weeks to hit my goals. Deadlift should be pretty attainable if I do 5 lbs per week for as long as possible, same with squats. Bench I'll probably stick to 2.5 lbs per week and hope that I can get to 200x6.


That depends on your goals. If your goal is literally just get as strong as possible then just keep eating. Aesthetic wise, at 5'10 I'd never want to be 200 lbs; my goal is much closer to around 170.


You really understimate the weight of huge legs and back. Tian Tao is 170cm 5'7, 86kg (190 pounds) and doesn't look huge at all. (FWIW I'm kinda same size but I look a lot bigger because of more bodyfat, bigger back/arms and def less legs)

Klokov was 6 foot and 230 pounds when I met him. Thickest guy I've ever seen, he looked like a refrigarator with limps.

You should just lift weights, gain weight staying reasonably lean and find the look that suits you.

That said, at 5 10 and 170 pounds you are just skinny.


By bodybuilding/powerlifting standards, yea 170 lbs 5'10 is skinny, but by normal person standards that's pretty big. Lu Xiaojun is 77kg 1.72m 170 lbs 5'8 so that's only 2 inches shorter than myself, and that's the very upper limit of what I'd want to look like. But yeah, right now my goal is just gaining weight.


Lu xiaojun is 82kg, 77kg is his competition weight :p
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 18 2015 09:58 GMT
#828
On May 18 2015 09:45 Najda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2015 06:25 GoTuNk! wrote:
On May 18 2015 05:05 Najda wrote:
On May 18 2015 03:40 MtlGuitarist97 wrote:
On May 18 2015 01:54 IgnE wrote:
On May 18 2015 01:13 Osmoses wrote:
Golf season has barely started and alteady I got both golfer's knee and golfer's elbow. Why is my body so crap?


Not taking proper care of it in the offseason?

Re: cutting vs. bulking, like MtlGuitarist, and anyone who isn't already heavier than 200 lbs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ2fZR5cQ5Q#t=18m18s

It's funny how they talk about getting psyched up for big lifts with loud, fast music when they were younger, but now they like to chill a bit more in their workouts. Same thing happened to me. Used to get super worked up when I was doing powerlifting. Put on the Rosetta Stone album in the back room, splash the chalk everywhere, and get ready to squat. Now I just prefer a chiller gym experience.

How heavy should I be willing to get? I'm really short (5'6", maybe 5'7"), and not particularly lean at the moment at ~160-162 lbs. Should I just try to eat around maintenance and get enough protein each day, or should I actually try to gain weight?

These are my goals to hit by the end of the summer. They'll hopefully be attainable in three months, but who knows.

Squat 210x6 --> 265x6 (projected max of 251 to projected max of 317)
Bench Press 170x6 --> 200x6
Deadlift 300x6 --> 345x6 (projected max of 405)
OHP 115x6 --> 130x6

I have around 14-15 weeks to hit my goals. Deadlift should be pretty attainable if I do 5 lbs per week for as long as possible, same with squats. Bench I'll probably stick to 2.5 lbs per week and hope that I can get to 200x6.


That depends on your goals. If your goal is literally just get as strong as possible then just keep eating. Aesthetic wise, at 5'10 I'd never want to be 200 lbs; my goal is much closer to around 170.


You really understimate the weight of huge legs and back. Tian Tao is 170cm 5'7, 86kg (190 pounds) and doesn't look huge at all. (FWIW I'm kinda same size but I look a lot bigger because of more bodyfat, bigger back/arms and def less legs)

Klokov was 6 foot and 230 pounds when I met him. Thickest guy I've ever seen, he looked like a refrigarator with limps.

You should just lift weights, gain weight staying reasonably lean and find the look that suits you.

That said, at 5 10 and 170 pounds you are just skinny.


By bodybuilding/powerlifting standards, yea 170 lbs 5'10 is skinny, but by normal person standards that's pretty big. Lu Xiaojun is 77kg 1.72m 170 lbs 5'8 so that's only 2 inches shorter than myself, and that's the very upper limit of what I'd want to look like. But yeah, right now my goal is just gaining weight.

yeah, I'm 5"8 at 163 lbs and pretty low bf atm, and while that's really skinny compared to anyone round here, compared to my social circle and even most people I meet, I'm pretty buff.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
SolaR-
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
United States2685 Posts
May 18 2015 10:45 GMT
#829
One of my friends is 5'10 164 lbs and can deadlift 600 lbs. Size isn't everything
MtlGuitarist97
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1539 Posts
May 18 2015 10:52 GMT
#830
On May 18 2015 19:45 SolaR- wrote:
One of my friends is 5'10 164 lbs and can deadlift 600 lbs. Size isn't everything

Or is it? Your friend also sounds like he has the proportions of Maxx Chewning, since he pulled 600 lbs at around that height/bodyweight. I still think the most impressive lift in terms of proportion to bodyweight is Jennifer Thompson's 315 pause bench at 135 lbs or so.



Sorry for the potato quality.Also, does anyone else feel like they get way better lat activation doing chinups than doing any kind of barbell or machine row?
SolaR-
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
United States2685 Posts
May 18 2015 11:07 GMT
#831
Yes, it is actually. I am from the same city as him haha. Honestly, I'd rather lean bulk and get as strong as I can without gaining too much weight. But i guess it depends on your goals/abilities/genetics.
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
May 18 2015 11:15 GMT
#832
On May 18 2015 18:58 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2015 09:45 Najda wrote:
On May 18 2015 06:25 GoTuNk! wrote:
On May 18 2015 05:05 Najda wrote:
On May 18 2015 03:40 MtlGuitarist97 wrote:
On May 18 2015 01:54 IgnE wrote:
On May 18 2015 01:13 Osmoses wrote:
Golf season has barely started and alteady I got both golfer's knee and golfer's elbow. Why is my body so crap?


Not taking proper care of it in the offseason?

Re: cutting vs. bulking, like MtlGuitarist, and anyone who isn't already heavier than 200 lbs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ2fZR5cQ5Q#t=18m18s

It's funny how they talk about getting psyched up for big lifts with loud, fast music when they were younger, but now they like to chill a bit more in their workouts. Same thing happened to me. Used to get super worked up when I was doing powerlifting. Put on the Rosetta Stone album in the back room, splash the chalk everywhere, and get ready to squat. Now I just prefer a chiller gym experience.

How heavy should I be willing to get? I'm really short (5'6", maybe 5'7"), and not particularly lean at the moment at ~160-162 lbs. Should I just try to eat around maintenance and get enough protein each day, or should I actually try to gain weight?

These are my goals to hit by the end of the summer. They'll hopefully be attainable in three months, but who knows.

Squat 210x6 --> 265x6 (projected max of 251 to projected max of 317)
Bench Press 170x6 --> 200x6
Deadlift 300x6 --> 345x6 (projected max of 405)
OHP 115x6 --> 130x6

I have around 14-15 weeks to hit my goals. Deadlift should be pretty attainable if I do 5 lbs per week for as long as possible, same with squats. Bench I'll probably stick to 2.5 lbs per week and hope that I can get to 200x6.


That depends on your goals. If your goal is literally just get as strong as possible then just keep eating. Aesthetic wise, at 5'10 I'd never want to be 200 lbs; my goal is much closer to around 170.


You really understimate the weight of huge legs and back. Tian Tao is 170cm 5'7, 86kg (190 pounds) and doesn't look huge at all. (FWIW I'm kinda same size but I look a lot bigger because of more bodyfat, bigger back/arms and def less legs)

Klokov was 6 foot and 230 pounds when I met him. Thickest guy I've ever seen, he looked like a refrigarator with limps.

You should just lift weights, gain weight staying reasonably lean and find the look that suits you.

That said, at 5 10 and 170 pounds you are just skinny.


By bodybuilding/powerlifting standards, yea 170 lbs 5'10 is skinny, but by normal person standards that's pretty big. Lu Xiaojun is 77kg 1.72m 170 lbs 5'8 so that's only 2 inches shorter than myself, and that's the very upper limit of what I'd want to look like. But yeah, right now my goal is just gaining weight.

yeah, I'm 5"8 at 163 lbs and pretty low bf atm, and while that's really skinny compared to anyone round here, compared to my social circle and even most people I meet, I'm pretty buff.

Yeah I am the same weight and height and in my circle that also makes me pretty much the strongest and most muscular guy.
I still feel a little too skinny, personally my ideal weight would be 75kg at 175cm. I am having trouble gaining lean weight past ~72kg though, seems like every time I get to 75kg it's just fat.
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
May 18 2015 16:01 GMT
#833
Ugh, my shoulder is not improving despite rest (minus tough mudder and warrior dash so probably no right to complain...) and massage. I really need to get in the pool for this tri.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7681 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-18 17:03:49
May 18 2015 17:03 GMT
#834
On May 18 2015 19:45 SolaR- wrote:
One of my friends is 5'10 164 lbs and can deadlift 600 lbs. Size isn't everything


That's cool bro, but let's not kid ourselves. Size is most things. That guy is in like the 99.99% percentile for his strength/weight ratio at that height.
The unrealistic sound of these propositions is indicative, not of their utopian character, but of the strength of the forces which prevent their realization.
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
May 18 2015 17:05 GMT
#835
On May 18 2015 20:15 zatic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2015 18:58 marvellosity wrote:
On May 18 2015 09:45 Najda wrote:
On May 18 2015 06:25 GoTuNk! wrote:
On May 18 2015 05:05 Najda wrote:
On May 18 2015 03:40 MtlGuitarist97 wrote:
On May 18 2015 01:54 IgnE wrote:
On May 18 2015 01:13 Osmoses wrote:
Golf season has barely started and alteady I got both golfer's knee and golfer's elbow. Why is my body so crap?


Not taking proper care of it in the offseason?

Re: cutting vs. bulking, like MtlGuitarist, and anyone who isn't already heavier than 200 lbs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ2fZR5cQ5Q#t=18m18s

It's funny how they talk about getting psyched up for big lifts with loud, fast music when they were younger, but now they like to chill a bit more in their workouts. Same thing happened to me. Used to get super worked up when I was doing powerlifting. Put on the Rosetta Stone album in the back room, splash the chalk everywhere, and get ready to squat. Now I just prefer a chiller gym experience.

How heavy should I be willing to get? I'm really short (5'6", maybe 5'7"), and not particularly lean at the moment at ~160-162 lbs. Should I just try to eat around maintenance and get enough protein each day, or should I actually try to gain weight?

These are my goals to hit by the end of the summer. They'll hopefully be attainable in three months, but who knows.

Squat 210x6 --> 265x6 (projected max of 251 to projected max of 317)
Bench Press 170x6 --> 200x6
Deadlift 300x6 --> 345x6 (projected max of 405)
OHP 115x6 --> 130x6

I have around 14-15 weeks to hit my goals. Deadlift should be pretty attainable if I do 5 lbs per week for as long as possible, same with squats. Bench I'll probably stick to 2.5 lbs per week and hope that I can get to 200x6.


That depends on your goals. If your goal is literally just get as strong as possible then just keep eating. Aesthetic wise, at 5'10 I'd never want to be 200 lbs; my goal is much closer to around 170.


You really understimate the weight of huge legs and back. Tian Tao is 170cm 5'7, 86kg (190 pounds) and doesn't look huge at all. (FWIW I'm kinda same size but I look a lot bigger because of more bodyfat, bigger back/arms and def less legs)

Klokov was 6 foot and 230 pounds when I met him. Thickest guy I've ever seen, he looked like a refrigarator with limps.

You should just lift weights, gain weight staying reasonably lean and find the look that suits you.

That said, at 5 10 and 170 pounds you are just skinny.


By bodybuilding/powerlifting standards, yea 170 lbs 5'10 is skinny, but by normal person standards that's pretty big. Lu Xiaojun is 77kg 1.72m 170 lbs 5'8 so that's only 2 inches shorter than myself, and that's the very upper limit of what I'd want to look like. But yeah, right now my goal is just gaining weight.

yeah, I'm 5"8 at 163 lbs and pretty low bf atm, and while that's really skinny compared to anyone round here, compared to my social circle and even most people I meet, I'm pretty buff.

Yeah I am the same weight and height and in my circle that also makes me pretty much the strongest and most muscular guy.
I still feel a little too skinny, personally my ideal weight would be 75kg at 175cm. I am having trouble gaining lean weight past ~72kg though, seems like every time I get to 75kg it's just fat.


Wait till you are 85-90. Don't be paranoid, I think an extra 10kg and going from a 6-pack to a 2 pack is a fair trade :p
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
May 18 2015 17:08 GMT
#836
On May 19 2015 02:03 IgnE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2015 19:45 SolaR- wrote:
One of my friends is 5'10 164 lbs and can deadlift 600 lbs. Size isn't everything


That's cool bro, but let's not kid ourselves. Size is most things. That guy is in like the 99.99% percentile for his strength/weight ratio at that height.


And he could prolly deadlift 700+ pounds if he was 200
Ehzera
Profile Blog Joined August 2014
Singapore212 Posts
May 19 2015 11:08 GMT
#837
Went to my school gym for the first time today, it has pretty nice equipment with Werksan bumper plates. Thing is they don't allow Chucks had to squat and deadlift in my running shoes
“A tree without roots is just a piece of wood.” - Marco Pierre White
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
May 19 2015 11:48 GMT
#838
That's really strange they regulate what type of shoes you wear (beyond being closed toed).
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
May 19 2015 12:15 GMT
#839
It ain't strange in Singapore
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
May 19 2015 12:53 GMT
#840
On May 19 2015 21:15 farvacola wrote:
It ain't strange in Singapore

Well I guess that's true. It's more I'm surprised they're making a distinction between Converse Chucks and generic sneakers.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 257
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 257
BRAT_OK 67
JuggernautJason19
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25423
Mini 428
Hyuk 192
firebathero 175
ggaemo 131
Dewaltoss 68
Mong 47
Hyun 36
ToSsGirL 22
Dota 2
Gorgc10023
febbydoto2
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1380
crisheroes1076
Liquid`Hasu766
Other Games
Grubby3125
FrodaN2486
fl0m1079
Beastyqt743
mouzStarbuck189
KnowMe186
Livibee161
ArmadaUGS120
Mew2King52
Trikslyr43
ToD33
Chillindude28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1008
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 78
• StrangeGG 51
• Adnapsc2 24
• LUISG 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 12
• blackmanpl 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8605
• WagamamaTV299
Other Games
• imaqtpie602
• Shiphtur307
• tFFMrPink 8
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
38m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 38m
INu's Battles
17h 38m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 38m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.