• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:40
CEST 17:40
KST 00:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8421 users

MLB Regular Season 2013 - Page 16

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 33 Next All
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
May 12 2013 00:25 GMT
#301
On May 12 2013 00:43 JimmyJRaynor wrote:
The LA KIngs look really really good.
They just eliminated a very tough team.

last year Don Cherry picked the Kings to win the Cup

+ Show Spoiler +


nice game by Lester last night.
nice to see Farrell succeeding .. he is a good baseball man.

Show nested quote +
On May 10 2013 17:20 TheAmazombie wrote:
So I am usually one that will stand on the side of the umpires for blow calls and such because it is a really hard job and some calls are so close that is is near impossible to be 100% with them, and usually upon replay they are, but the home run issue the other night was just blown, and now this issue in the Angels game where the umps clearly didn't know the rule, at any time any one of them could have pulled out their rule book to be sure, and just plain let the illegal pitching change happen...

Later Bo Porter says that as he understood it, he could change if the batter changed, but here is the actual rule:

(b) If the pitcher is replaced, the substitute pitcher shall pitch to the batter then at bat, or any substitute batter, until such batter is put out or reaches first base, or until the offensive team is put out, unless the substitute pitcher sustains injury or illness which, in the umpire-in-chief's judgment, incapacitates him for further play as a pitcher.

(c) If an improper substitution is made for the pitcher, the umpire shall direct the proper pitcher to return to the game until the provisions of this rule are fulfilled. If the improper pitcher is permitted to pitch, any play that results is legal. The improper pitcher becomes the proper pitcher as soon as he makes his first pitch to the batter, or as soon as any runner is put out.

Rule 3.05(c) Comment: If a manager attempts to remove a pitcher in violation of Rule 3.05(c) the umpire shall notify the manager of the offending club that it cannot be done. If, by chance, the umpire-in-chief has, through oversight, announced the incoming improper pitcher, he should still correct the situation before the improper pitcher pitches. Once the improper pitcher delivers a pitch he becomes the proper pitcher.


He must face at least that batter or any substitute batter...it seems pretty friggin clear to me and to every announcer and anyone else that understands the game...this is not a "gray area," it is clear.

Am I missing something here or did they just plain fuck this one up? Even though the protest was rescinded due to the Angels winning, I still feel that MLB needs to issue a statement on this one...


umpires should have the entire rule book memorized.
the amount of memorization required by a physician or an accountant still dwarfs this requirement.
and for what they are paid it is a small request.

no excuse for this


Exactly...the rules are not too difficult, plus aren't they all supposed to carry a copy of the rule book in their back pockets for instances such as this, when they may not be 100%? I read a quote that hit home where the writer said "Out of the 6 people on the field who are paid first and foremost to know the rule book, the 4 umps and 2 managers, only Scioscia appeared to know what he was doing."
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
May 12 2013 22:35 GMT
#302
What I would do to see the Reds take a team with a winning % > .500 to town. This team can't do jack diddly right now against any team that they'll be facing if they make the playoffs. They've beat the living shit out of teams at home though, which I've been really loving.
Moderator
Phelix
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1931 Posts
May 13 2013 23:21 GMT
#303
Sums up the Astros' year so far.

So the Astros President/CEO resigns...don't know much about him but there will be pressure for Nolan Ryan to leave the Rangers to get full control and power of rebuilding the Astros, rather than playing second fiddle for the Rangers.
Venture Capital is better off spent on lottery tickets rather than investing in E-Sports; you'll get a far better return. The difference is simple: Koreans are tryharding at the game, foreigners are tryharding in real-life.
itkovian
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States1763 Posts
May 15 2013 02:51 GMT
#304
I'm ready for robots.

I know, "human element", blah blah blah. I do watch baseball for the human element. The element of the players. Not of the umps.

At least, I'd be curious to see it tried out. It would feel weird not seeing an ump standing behind the catcher, but i think it'd be worth investigating to see if the consistency merits the change. You could still keep umps in the field. Just have robots call balls and strikes.

I'm sure this has already been discussed to death, i just wanted to give my opinion as it is currently
=)=
Phelix
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1931 Posts
May 15 2013 03:23 GMT
#305
On May 15 2013 11:51 itkovian wrote:
I'm ready for robots.

I know, "human element", blah blah blah. I do watch baseball for the human element. The element of the players. Not of the umps.

At least, I'd be curious to see it tried out. It would feel weird not seeing an ump standing behind the catcher, but i think it'd be worth investigating to see if the consistency merits the change. You could still keep umps in the field. Just have robots call balls and strikes.

I'm sure this has already been discussed to death, i just wanted to give my opinion as it is currently

We've had that before, it was called Questec. The pitchers and batters didn't like it because of its various flaws, such as borderline breaking pitches, glitches in the system, camera angles to review, and the operator setting the strike zone. Until these kinks work out, the system shouldn't be used.

Curt Schilling broke a Questec machine once, and he was fined. The umpires hate it as well.
Venture Capital is better off spent on lottery tickets rather than investing in E-Sports; you'll get a far better return. The difference is simple: Koreans are tryharding at the game, foreigners are tryharding in real-life.
JumboJohnson
Profile Joined December 2011
537 Posts
May 15 2013 03:34 GMT
#306
Looks like that system was used about 10 years ago. I'd have to imagine that it would work better now but I don't know.
itkovian
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States1763 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-15 03:43:50
May 15 2013 03:38 GMT
#307
I have a hard time imagining that there isn't some form of technology that can call balls and strikes better than a pair of human eyes. But if that's the case, then I suppose its worth waiting until the technology is precise enough before testing it
=)=
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
May 15 2013 04:52 GMT
#308
The MLB could help fund a few projects to develop new technology, then test them in the minors and pick whichever one works best. I'm willing to bet that there are plenty of engineering students who are baseball fans out there.
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
Phelix
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1931 Posts
May 15 2013 04:58 GMT
#309
A lot of it also has to do with the way stadiums are built, and how getting proper camera positioning for Questec would be difficult. If the base coaches interfere with the camera, the system is basically pointless.

The major problem with Questec was that pitchers were not getting those borderline calls that the veterans would usually get. I remember Tom Glavine, when he was with the Mets at the twilight of his career (Shea was a Questec Park), performed badly compared to non-Questec parks. Also, late-breaking pitches would be called a strike due to the fact that the ball nicked the corner of the plate, even if the pitch is caught in the opponent's batter box. Of course, this factor could be adjusted with the system, but I would prefer baseball to not use replay on subjective calls (balls and strikes).

I think the current system of Questec is to review the umpire's calls and make sure that they are calling the strike zone correctly. If I remember correctly, ~80% of the calls are correct; I guess it's up to the fans to say whether this is good enough, or should the system be used.
Venture Capital is better off spent on lottery tickets rather than investing in E-Sports; you'll get a far better return. The difference is simple: Koreans are tryharding at the game, foreigners are tryharding in real-life.
Doughboy
Profile Joined April 2010
United States721 Posts
May 15 2013 05:23 GMT
#310
Not sure if this is the wrong place to post this, but I didn't see a fantasy baseball discussion thread so hopefully I won't incur too much wrath if you guys hate posts like these.

This is my first season playing fantasy baseball and I don't consider myself very knowledgable about the players and their histories. I got offered 2 trades today that I'd love second opinions on.

The first one is I get Madison Bumgarner for Jon Lester and Alexi Ogando

The second is I get Pablo Sandoval and Ryan Howard for David Wright and Alexi Ogando.

Here's a screenshot of my team if that helps: http://i.imgur.com/vTU9L3m.png
Not shown in that screenshot that I also have are: Matt Cain, CC. Sabathia, Anibal sanchez, and Mat Latos
"Don't be distracted by the what if's, should'ves, and if onlys. The one thing you choose yourself - THAT is the truth of your universe." Fav T: Sea, Leta, Really Fav P: Free, Snow Fav Z: ZerO, GGplay, Jaedong, Neo.G_Soulkey
itkovian
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States1763 Posts
May 16 2013 05:05 GMT
#311
On May 15 2013 13:58 Phelix wrote:
I think the current system of Questec is to review the umpire's calls and make sure that they are calling the strike zone correctly. If I remember correctly, ~80% of the calls are correct; I guess it's up to the fans to say whether this is good enough, or should the system be used.


That's actually a dishearteningly low percentage. I was hoping they were around 90 or 95 percent correct.
=)=
MassHysteria
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3678 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-16 18:36:40
May 16 2013 17:17 GMT
#312
So some people are calling for Mattingly's head, I don't really know why though. If anything fire that tool Ned Coletti!

It is hard to defend him when he sends out Kershaw for like 130+ pitches two nights ago though. Kershaw is such a beast, yet he snuck up on people since he plays in the West. I have been able to watch him since he had buzz from the minors and the guy is an ultimate competitor and a genuine great guy. If the Dodgers don't resign him and blame it on cost then all those moves they made to take a boatload of money will seem so stupid (even more).
"Just ban all the J's...even jinklejoes" --unnamed source
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-16 18:15:50
May 16 2013 18:08 GMT
#313
On May 15 2013 14:23 Doughboy wrote:
Not sure if this is the wrong place to post this, but I didn't see a fantasy baseball discussion thread so hopefully I won't incur too much wrath if you guys hate posts like these.

This is my first season playing fantasy baseball and I don't consider myself very knowledgable about the players and their histories. I got offered 2 trades today that I'd love second opinions on.

The first one is I get Madison Bumgarner for Jon Lester and Alexi Ogando

The second is I get Pablo Sandoval and Ryan Howard for David Wright and Alexi Ogando.

Here's a screenshot of my team if that helps: http://i.imgur.com/vTU9L3m.png
Not shown in that screenshot that I also have are: Matt Cain, CC. Sabathia, Anibal san chez, and Mat Latos


It's fine to post about fantasy here, I think the TL leagues died off so you don't hear about it much anymore (I might be wrong). I wouldn't make either trade. First trade isn't particularly great. Bumgarner for Lester without Ogando would be reasonably fair, because I think chances are both keep performing at their present rate. Unless Ogando is sitting on the bench and you don't need him and you think Bumgarner is vastly superior to Lester, it doesn't make any sense to make that trade.

2nd trade is even worse. You don't even have a corner infielder slot, so you have no need for Sandoval or Howard, since you already have Fielder and Wright (who are both vastly superior). You'd be slightly upgrading your utility slot at the cost of a loss at 3rd base (Sandoval might be doing better now if you ignore steals, but historically Wright is way more valuable and that's probably not going to change this year), and that's completing ignoring you have to give up Ogando too. Not even close to worth it. Doesn't help Howard is in the twilight of his career and is an albatross at this point.
Phelix
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1931 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-16 18:49:06
May 16 2013 18:43 GMT
#314
On May 17 2013 03:08 zer0das wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2013 14:23 Doughboy wrote:
Not sure if this is the wrong place to post this, but I didn't see a fantasy baseball discussion thread so hopefully I won't incur too much wrath if you guys hate posts like these.

This is my first season playing fantasy baseball and I don't consider myself very knowledgable about the players and their histories. I got offered 2 trades today that I'd love second opinions on.

The first one is I get Madison Bumgarner for Jon Lester and Alexi Ogando

The second is I get Pablo Sandoval and Ryan Howard for David Wright and Alexi Ogando.

Here's a screenshot of my team if that helps: http://i.imgur.com/vTU9L3m.png
Not shown in that screenshot that I also have are: Matt Cain, CC. Sabathia, Anibal san chez, and Mat Latos


It's fine to post about fantasy here, I think the TL leagues died off so you don't hear about it much anymore (I might be wrong). I wouldn't make either trade. First trade isn't particularly great. Bumgarner for Lester without Ogando would be reasonably fair, because I think chances are both keep performing at their present rate. Unless Ogando is sitting on the bench and you don't need him and you think Bumgarner is vastly superior to Lester, it doesn't make any sense to make that trade.

2nd trade is even worse. You don't even have a corner infielder slot, so you have no need for Sandoval or Howard, since you already have Fielder and Wright (who are both vastly superior). You'd be slightly upgrading your utility slot at the cost of a loss at 3rd base (Sandoval might be doing better now if you ignore steals, but historically Wright is way more valuable and that's probably not going to change this year), and that's completing ignoring you have to give up Ogando too. Not even close to worth it. Doesn't help Howard is in the twilight of his career and is an albatross at this point.

It's fine to ask for advice on Fantasy Baseball.

First trade is a possibility on your confidence that MadBum is going to outperform both Lester and Ogando. Well, you do have lots of starting pitching, and the fact that the innings cap will probably hurt you in the long-run. Overall, I would tepidly make the trade because I love MadBum, but it's unlikely that both will be keeping up their performances.

Second trade, I would never do because I will try to avoid aging veterans coming off surgery, which is what Ryan Howard basically is at ths point. Wright and Sandoval have similar value, so a Howard for Ogando trade is one I would not accept. Plus, based on your positional needs, neither would be necessary as you would be swapping 3B, and already have a good 1B.

On May 16 2013 14:05 itkovian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2013 13:58 Phelix wrote:
I think the current system of Questec is to review the umpire's calls and make sure that they are calling the strike zone correctly. If I remember correctly, ~80% of the calls are correct; I guess it's up to the fans to say whether this is good enough, or should the system be used.


That's actually a dishearteningly low percentage. I was hoping they were around 90 or 95 percent correct.

It's hard to ump when you have to judge the height and plate with pitches that come in at less than half a second for an average pitcher with a fastball. To make that judgement call can being correct, I cut them some slack. Bad calls happen to both teams, so it's just part of the game.

Plus, yelling at a umpire vs. yelling and beating the Questec machine/operator wouldn't be the same.
Venture Capital is better off spent on lottery tickets rather than investing in E-Sports; you'll get a far better return. The difference is simple: Koreans are tryharding at the game, foreigners are tryharding in real-life.
Doughboy
Profile Joined April 2010
United States721 Posts
May 16 2013 19:43 GMT
#315
Thanks for the advice! That's about how I felt on both trades, just glad to have second opinions.
"Don't be distracted by the what if's, should'ves, and if onlys. The one thing you choose yourself - THAT is the truth of your universe." Fav T: Sea, Leta, Really Fav P: Free, Snow Fav Z: ZerO, GGplay, Jaedong, Neo.G_Soulkey
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
May 16 2013 21:32 GMT
#316
MLB plans to extend replay for 2014.

They are allegedly considering having an official in a booth, and having umps wear headsets like soccer referees.

In bad news, David Price is on the 15-day DL with a strained triceps in his throwing arm.

And why isn't Manny Machado getting more attention? 20 year old kid is hitting .343/.379/.541 and leads the majors in hits and is first in the AL in WAR. He's blowing Mike Trout and Bryce Harper out of the water.
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
Antoine
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States7481 Posts
May 16 2013 22:43 GMT
#317
well, i wouldn't say blowing them out of the water. he has a lot of hits but not great obp for that average, nor spectacular slugging. harper has been through a pretty big cold streak recently and his OPS is still way higher than Machado. That said, yes, Machado is very good.
ModeratorFlash Sea Action Snow Midas | TheStC Ret Tyler MC | RIP 우정호
itkovian
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States1763 Posts
May 18 2013 03:01 GMT
#318
noooooooo!!
Mariners lost to Cleveland in extra innings

so close to .500 T_T
=)=
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
May 20 2013 04:34 GMT
#319
I went in to work when the Tigers were winning 5-1 in the fifth and Cabrera already had 2 homers. I check now and see he had 3 but they lost 11-8. Way to blow it on national TV.
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
itkovian
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States1763 Posts
May 27 2013 00:33 GMT
#320
!!!!!

The 8 game losing streak is over! In extra innings too, how exciting. Now the Ms just need to go on a 9 game win streak to get back to even. no big deal.
=)=
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 33 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM532
IndyStarCraft 69
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 532
Reynor 293
ByuN 224
TKL 193
Railgan 74
Codebar 53
BRAT_OK 38
IndyStarCraft 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56084
Bisu 3060
Calm 2035
FanTaSy 1036
Stork 824
Rush 399
hero 362
firebathero 182
Snow 114
Sharp 107
[ Show more ]
actioN 102
Mind 57
Free 54
Sea.KH 54
Trap 37
ToSsGirL 36
Pusan 34
Mong 24
soO 23
Rock 22
Aegong 22
Sexy 20
Terrorterran 18
HiyA 17
Hm[arnc] 15
scan(afreeca) 10
Sacsri 9
Shine 9
Noble 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9179
Dendi1041
Counter-Strike
fl0m4802
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King100
Other Games
singsing2194
Liquid`RaSZi1475
B2W.Neo721
Beastyqt579
olofmeister557
Mlord492
Khaldor395
KnowMe300
crisheroes160
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV287
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV572
League of Legends
• Nemesis3064
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1639
Other Games
• Shiphtur4
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 20m
OSC
7h 20m
Replay Cast
7h 20m
OSC
20h 20m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.