• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:42
CEST 21:42
KST 04:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12639 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2012 - Page 67

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 379 Next
Kamais Ookin
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada591 Posts
February 13 2012 18:41 GMT
#1321
On February 14 2012 02:26 Mementoss wrote:
Checked my weight for the first time since Tuesday and am 5 pounds heavier. -___-. Not surprising since in the last little while I went on a bit of an eating binge.

- Went to a local pub where the tankard was, got a lumberjack burger. Which is basically a 1lb burger w/ onion rings bacon and cheese on it (and whatever other condiments you wanted) with curly fries. Homemade bun. That burger was delicious. To put in perspective guy at other table ate 1/4 of it. And guy with me weighing 70 pounds more than me ate 3/4. I ate whole dish in 20 minutes right before a game.
-Went to new poutine place, (how do you like your poutine) Got large bacon cheese burger. Basically homemade fries smothered in hamburger real applewood bacon 3 cheeses, cheese sauce. So fucking filling and greasy.
-Went out for early valentines day, had starter caesar salad, hot bread, over half an order of large nachos, biggest steak on the menu with baked potatoe. (20oz Tbone) and a beer.

So basically my body right now is like fuck you and now im 5 pounds heavier. Once I get back into my normal routine I hope it stabalizes back to where it was and I can slowly gain weight. Not all at once fuck dont wanna be a fatty.
I wish I could eat half as much as you, then I'd reach my goal weight in a blink of an eye.
MAL Profile: http://myanimelist.net/profile/Kamais_Ookin Twitch account streaming fighting games and PC games, etc twitch.tv/kamais_ookin
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
February 13 2012 19:53 GMT
#1322
On February 13 2012 22:12 eshlow wrote:
Reverse pyramids are ok.... I prefer straight across sets for beginners because I think it helps develop a sense of volume better. But they're fine overall.

Splits, as long as you're getting muscle groups from all over the body at least 2-3x a week are ok to start... Preferably 3... but at least 2. Most of your lifts should be compounds.

Well monday is deadlift and chins, wednesday is bench and pullups and friday is squat and overhead press. Those are pretty much all compound movements I guess, maybe with the exception of the press. I'd definitely progress alot faster in squats if I did it more than once a week though, I've been doing it for something like 2 months now and am only just getting a good feel for it. Killing deadlift and bench, but those are so much simpler, form-wise.

On February 14 2012 00:06 Logros wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 23:24 Advocado wrote:
I'm trying to figure out LG.

Training days: 40p, 20 c, 40 f
rest: 35 p, 40 c, 25 f

I set the IF calculator to Weightloss which puts me at 2000 Rest to 2500 Training calories. Is this a correctly setup system for my statistics?

24 y male, 81 kg, SS 3 times a week, lightly active. 20%+ body fat I guess.

That seems really low. I would assume moderately active when doing SS and entering your stats in a BMR calculator puts you at about 2800 for maintenance (depends on your height). Then just take +20% for training days (i.e. ~3350kcal) and -20% for rest days (i.e. ~2250kcal). Just weigh yourself every week to see if you need to adjust up or down, that's the best way to find out what works for you.

Curious about this. Recomp isn't strictly for weight loss, you're just supposed to exchange fat for muscle, so how would you gauge efficiency in this case?

On February 13 2012 23:24 Advocado wrote:
I'm trying to figure out LG.

Training days: 40p, 20 c, 40 f
rest: 35 p, 40 c, 25 f

I set the IF calculator to Weightloss which puts me at 2000 Rest to 2500 Training calories. Is this a correctly setup system for my statistics?

24 y male, 81 kg, SS 3 times a week, lightly active. 20%+ body fat I guess.

On February 10 2012 01:17 Ingenol wrote:
http://rippedbody.jp/2011/10/23/how-to-calculate-leangains-macros/
http://www.1percentedge.com/ifcalc/

Top link really helped me out alot concerning division of macronutrients.

Short summary:

BMR (basal metabolic rate, or kcal-required-to-keep-you-alive) is calculated by 66+ ( 13.7 x weight in kilos ) + ( 5 x height in cm ) – ( 6.8 x age in years ). Multiply that by activity level (1.2-1.9) and you get your maintenance kcal level. From here, on workout/rest days, you go +20% / -20% for recomposition, +10% / -35% for cutting and +40% / -10% for slow bulk.

As for macronutrients, proteins are lean body mass*2.5g, on workout days keep fat as low as you can (30-40g) and on rest days you can eat something like double that, and just fill out the rest of your daily kcal requirement with carbs. Mix meat with veggies for prolonged satiety and to increase digestion time, choose starchy carbs such as potatoes for the same reason.

I think that sums up LG pretty well, or at least my current understanding of it :p If anyone thinks I'm way off I'd love nothing better than to be corrected as soon as possible.
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
February 13 2012 20:36 GMT
#1323
Schools been killing me, finally getting a breather tomorrow.

In the meantime:



fucking strongman athletes...
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
February 13 2012 20:58 GMT
#1324
Via HotBid: I find this really motivating

http://vimeo.com/33306702
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
February 13 2012 21:08 GMT
#1325
I don't get how people can squat in pants (instead of shorts)
Sparkle Motion
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada18 Posts
February 13 2012 21:30 GMT
#1326
Hey TL fitness,

Ever since New Years (yes, i'm one of those people), i've picked up a new diet/exercise plan.
I've recorded EVERYTHING that i've eaten since January 1st on a log, so I can keep track of my diet. I've been working out 3 times a week with weights but no cardio.

I've made sure I've been pushing myself hard every workout, and have been eating really well (really high protein, lower fat, lower carb, 6 small meals a day). However, after a month and a half, I haven't seen too much in terms of results. I'm 18, 5'9", 160 lbs, and when I look in the mirror i look pretty much the same way i did at Christmas.

Does anyone know if there's anything else I can do/ if i'm doing anything wrong and i should fix it? Because it really feels like it, and I wouldn't want to jump to blaming bad genetics for it (although my parents do seem to be endomorphic)
Thanks!
jjhchsc2
Profile Joined December 2010
Korea (South)2393 Posts
February 13 2012 21:43 GMT
#1327
On February 14 2012 06:30 Sparkle Motion wrote:
Hey TL fitness,

Ever since New Years (yes, i'm one of those people), i've picked up a new diet/exercise plan.
I've recorded EVERYTHING that i've eaten since January 1st on a log, so I can keep track of my diet. I've been working out 3 times a week with weights but no cardio.

I've made sure I've been pushing myself hard every workout, and have been eating really well (really high protein, lower fat, lower carb, 6 small meals a day). However, after a month and a half, I haven't seen too much in terms of results. I'm 18, 5'9", 160 lbs, and when I look in the mirror i look pretty much the same way i did at Christmas.

Does anyone know if there's anything else I can do/ if i'm doing anything wrong and i should fix it? Because it really feels like it, and I wouldn't want to jump to blaming bad genetics for it (although my parents do seem to be endomorphic)
Thanks!


Hello~
What do you mean by ''high protein,lower fat/carb'' can you be abit more specific by telling us how much your macros are? eg average 200p 50f 50c
you should be getting atleast 160g of protein daily (1g/1lb of bodyweight.)
How many calories do you normally eat? What was your weight before you starting logging/training?
How about your sleeping/rest habits?
What's your training/workout consist of?
To actually see progress take a picture of yourself and compare 1 month later. You cant expect that much in 2months tbh
If you havent made much progress its highly likely to be one of the things i have mentioned (unless i forgot something)
AND it takes time for muscle to develop and grow alot and not just get muscular and ripped in 3 months sort of thing.
Lee Ssang/ Lee Shin/ Kim Jung Woo/ Kim Min Chul/Jun Tae Yang/Park Soo Ho/Lee Jung Hoon/Choi Sung Hoon/ Moon Sung Won/Park Ji Soo/ Lee Ho Joon/ Jang Min Chul/ Kim Seung Chul/SaSe/IdrA/Ret Fighting! BW4Life
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
February 13 2012 21:44 GMT
#1328
After reading further into rippedbody's lg guide I'm gonna go for his Big Three routine, it still allows for RPT so that sounds fine by me. And obviously I wanna get first to 100kg bench.
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
Daigomi
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
South Africa4316 Posts
February 13 2012 21:48 GMT
#1329
On February 14 2012 06:30 Sparkle Motion wrote:
Hey TL fitness,

Ever since New Years (yes, i'm one of those people), i've picked up a new diet/exercise plan.
I've recorded EVERYTHING that i've eaten since January 1st on a log, so I can keep track of my diet. I've been working out 3 times a week with weights but no cardio.

I've made sure I've been pushing myself hard every workout, and have been eating really well (really high protein, lower fat, lower carb, 6 small meals a day). However, after a month and a half, I haven't seen too much in terms of results. I'm 18, 5'9", 160 lbs, and when I look in the mirror i look pretty much the same way i did at Christmas.

Does anyone know if there's anything else I can do/ if i'm doing anything wrong and i should fix it? Because it really feels like it, and I wouldn't want to jump to blaming bad genetics for it (although my parents do seem to be endomorphic)
Thanks!

You'll have to give a bit more info. What exactly have you been doing at gym, what are your goals (weight loss/muscle gain/bit of both), how much have you been eating per day, etc.

Based purely on what you've said so far, I can tell you that you won't see that much of a difference in 6 weeks, especially if you haven't been training optimally. If your goal is muscle gains, you'll start noticing a difference in strength long before you start seeing a physical change. I've gone from never having worked out in my life (e.g. a pathetic 30kgs bench and 50kgs deadlift) to being a reasonably strong novice (bench 75kgs, deadlift 150kgs) and the visible changes still aren't massive. I guess my point is, aim for strength and the aesthetics will follow. When working towards a six-pack won't see an improvement 99% of the time which is demotivating, but if you keep lifting heavier weights and eating healthily, you'll have something to work towards and the physical changes will occur.
Moderator
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
February 13 2012 22:20 GMT
#1330
On February 14 2012 05:58 zatic wrote:
Via HotBid: I find this really motivating

http://vimeo.com/33306702


wow that was a beautifully filmed story! quite inspirational indeed
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
Raidern
Profile Joined February 2005
Brazil3821 Posts
February 13 2012 23:03 GMT
#1331
Hey Zatic, thanks for sharing the video. Really enjoyed it!
For the Swarm!
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-14 01:59:35
February 14 2012 01:48 GMT
#1332
On February 14 2012 04:53 Osmoses wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 22:12 eshlow wrote:
Reverse pyramids are ok.... I prefer straight across sets for beginners because I think it helps develop a sense of volume better. But they're fine overall.

Splits, as long as you're getting muscle groups from all over the body at least 2-3x a week are ok to start... Preferably 3... but at least 2. Most of your lifts should be compounds.

Well monday is deadlift and chins, wednesday is bench and pullups and friday is squat and overhead press. Those are pretty much all compound movements I guess, maybe with the exception of the press. I'd definitely progress alot faster in squats if I did it more than once a week though, I've been doing it for something like 2 months now and am only just getting a good feel for it. Killing deadlift and bench, but those are so much simpler, form-wise.

I suggest adding a dynamic squat day where you do 60-70% of your 1RM for fast triples or 5s. Focus on being explosive and you should see some stimulation & it won't tax your body as much.
I'm doing it for bench right now (was doing it for squat too until I hurt my back for an unrelated reason) and it seems to be better than doing movements like bench and squat once a week.

edit: I forgot to mention I'm doing RPT as well
Official Entusman #21
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
February 14 2012 01:51 GMT
#1333
I'm so not winning the bench race

I'm sucha little bitch from my waist up.

Squat 115kg x 3 x 5 (moving steady for those 130kg! :D)
Bench press 80kg x 3 x 5 (i suk. da fuk)
Deadlift 145kg x 1 x 5 (:D)
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
February 14 2012 02:00 GMT
#1334
Had a quick workout today cause i was having an hour long full body massage :D (highly recommended, it was fucking awesome, i felt great)
Power CJ for doubles up to 110 (ez), cj double at 120 then cleans up to 135, jerk was really shitty though could lock out to save my life (wtf i dont miss jerks).
Snatch doubles up to 100 ez then 1x 105,110.
Back squat singles up to 185. missed 190 I think 185 is the most i've done ATG

Bar movement on my snatch/clean felt awesome, it was never away from me but i didn't scrape anything off my shins. Could feel it moving perfectly around my knees and into my lap. Must've been the massage :D

On February 12 2012 23:46 phyre112 wrote:
Greatest Hangover cure in the world is now and will always be:

Three fast food double cheeseburgers, light ketchup extra mustard extra pickle.
Two Excedrin (acetaminophen, asprin, and caffeine)
Small bag of salt and vinegar chips
Liter of whole fat chocolate milk

I should not be alive this morning. Thanks to the above, I will be squatting heavy ass weights in just a few hours.


Who gets hangovers? Amateur :p JK. I usually just go with a bacon/egg omelette + gallon of water + coffee. If i drink a shit ton of water before i go to bed i dont get a hangover though so i usually try to do that.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Kamais Ookin
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada591 Posts
February 14 2012 02:14 GMT
#1335
On February 14 2012 11:00 decafchicken wrote:
Had a quick workout today cause i was having an hour long full body massage :D (highly recommended, it was fucking awesome, i felt great)
Power CJ for doubles up to 110 (ez), cj double at 120 then cleans up to 135, jerk was really shitty though could lock out to save my life (wtf i dont miss jerks).
Snatch doubles up to 100 ez then 1x 105,110.
Back squat singles up to 185. missed 190 I think 185 is the most i've done ATG

Bar movement on my snatch/clean felt awesome, it was never away from me but i didn't scrape anything off my shins. Could feel it moving perfectly around my knees and into my lap. Must've been the massage :D

Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 23:46 phyre112 wrote:
Greatest Hangover cure in the world is now and will always be:

Three fast food double cheeseburgers, light ketchup extra mustard extra pickle.
Two Excedrin (acetaminophen, asprin, and caffeine)
Small bag of salt and vinegar chips
Liter of whole fat chocolate milk

I should not be alive this morning. Thanks to the above, I will be squatting heavy ass weights in just a few hours.


Who gets hangovers? Amateur :p JK. I usually just go with a bacon/egg omelette + gallon of water + coffee. If i drink a shit ton of water before i go to bed i dont get a hangover though so i usually try to do that.
Is it better to get a massage from a man or a hot girl?
MAL Profile: http://myanimelist.net/profile/Kamais_Ookin Twitch account streaming fighting games and PC games, etc twitch.tv/kamais_ookin
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
February 14 2012 02:48 GMT
#1336
On February 14 2012 11:14 Kamais Ookin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 11:00 decafchicken wrote:
Had a quick workout today cause i was having an hour long full body massage :D (highly recommended, it was fucking awesome, i felt great)
Power CJ for doubles up to 110 (ez), cj double at 120 then cleans up to 135, jerk was really shitty though could lock out to save my life (wtf i dont miss jerks).
Snatch doubles up to 100 ez then 1x 105,110.
Back squat singles up to 185. missed 190 I think 185 is the most i've done ATG

Bar movement on my snatch/clean felt awesome, it was never away from me but i didn't scrape anything off my shins. Could feel it moving perfectly around my knees and into my lap. Must've been the massage :D

On February 12 2012 23:46 phyre112 wrote:
Greatest Hangover cure in the world is now and will always be:

Three fast food double cheeseburgers, light ketchup extra mustard extra pickle.
Two Excedrin (acetaminophen, asprin, and caffeine)
Small bag of salt and vinegar chips
Liter of whole fat chocolate milk

I should not be alive this morning. Thanks to the above, I will be squatting heavy ass weights in just a few hours.


Who gets hangovers? Amateur :p JK. I usually just go with a bacon/egg omelette + gallon of water + coffee. If i drink a shit ton of water before i go to bed i dont get a hangover though so i usually try to do that.
Is it better to get a massage from a man or a hot girl?


Well I had a hot girl and it was phenomenal so I'd go with that. Although I had to try not to let my mind wander while she was rubbing down my thighs in warm oils :D

how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Kamais Ookin
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada591 Posts
February 14 2012 03:02 GMT
#1337
On February 14 2012 11:48 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 11:14 Kamais Ookin wrote:
On February 14 2012 11:00 decafchicken wrote:
Had a quick workout today cause i was having an hour long full body massage :D (highly recommended, it was fucking awesome, i felt great)
Power CJ for doubles up to 110 (ez), cj double at 120 then cleans up to 135, jerk was really shitty though could lock out to save my life (wtf i dont miss jerks).
Snatch doubles up to 100 ez then 1x 105,110.
Back squat singles up to 185. missed 190 I think 185 is the most i've done ATG

Bar movement on my snatch/clean felt awesome, it was never away from me but i didn't scrape anything off my shins. Could feel it moving perfectly around my knees and into my lap. Must've been the massage :D

On February 12 2012 23:46 phyre112 wrote:
Greatest Hangover cure in the world is now and will always be:

Three fast food double cheeseburgers, light ketchup extra mustard extra pickle.
Two Excedrin (acetaminophen, asprin, and caffeine)
Small bag of salt and vinegar chips
Liter of whole fat chocolate milk

I should not be alive this morning. Thanks to the above, I will be squatting heavy ass weights in just a few hours.


Who gets hangovers? Amateur :p JK. I usually just go with a bacon/egg omelette + gallon of water + coffee. If i drink a shit ton of water before i go to bed i dont get a hangover though so i usually try to do that.
Is it better to get a massage from a man or a hot girl?


Well I had a hot girl and it was phenomenal so I'd go with that. Although I had to try not to let my mind wander while she was rubbing down my thighs in warm oils :D

It goes both ways bro, well I think so anyways. What I mean is that we men like massage from hot girl, and hot girl likes to massage a beastly muscular man!
MAL Profile: http://myanimelist.net/profile/Kamais_Ookin Twitch account streaming fighting games and PC games, etc twitch.tv/kamais_ookin
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
February 14 2012 05:42 GMT
#1338
On February 14 2012 12:02 Kamais Ookin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 11:48 decafchicken wrote:
On February 14 2012 11:14 Kamais Ookin wrote:
On February 14 2012 11:00 decafchicken wrote:
Had a quick workout today cause i was having an hour long full body massage :D (highly recommended, it was fucking awesome, i felt great)
Power CJ for doubles up to 110 (ez), cj double at 120 then cleans up to 135, jerk was really shitty though could lock out to save my life (wtf i dont miss jerks).
Snatch doubles up to 100 ez then 1x 105,110.
Back squat singles up to 185. missed 190 I think 185 is the most i've done ATG

Bar movement on my snatch/clean felt awesome, it was never away from me but i didn't scrape anything off my shins. Could feel it moving perfectly around my knees and into my lap. Must've been the massage :D

On February 12 2012 23:46 phyre112 wrote:
Greatest Hangover cure in the world is now and will always be:

Three fast food double cheeseburgers, light ketchup extra mustard extra pickle.
Two Excedrin (acetaminophen, asprin, and caffeine)
Small bag of salt and vinegar chips
Liter of whole fat chocolate milk

I should not be alive this morning. Thanks to the above, I will be squatting heavy ass weights in just a few hours.


Who gets hangovers? Amateur :p JK. I usually just go with a bacon/egg omelette + gallon of water + coffee. If i drink a shit ton of water before i go to bed i dont get a hangover though so i usually try to do that.
Is it better to get a massage from a man or a hot girl?


Well I had a hot girl and it was phenomenal so I'd go with that. Although I had to try not to let my mind wander while she was rubbing down my thighs in warm oils :D

It goes both ways bro, well I think so anyways. What I mean is that we men like massage from hot girl, and hot girl likes to massage a beastly muscular man!


I would like to get a hot girl to massage me after gym, but all I can find are hookers -.-
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
February 14 2012 06:56 GMT
#1339
Squat: 335lbs: 3-2-3 (PR)
OHP: 115lbs: 5-5-5
DL: 325lbs: 5
Kamais Ookin
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada591 Posts
February 14 2012 06:59 GMT
#1340
On February 14 2012 15:56 thedeadhaji wrote:
Squat: 335lbs: 3-2-3 (PR)
OHP: 115lbs: 5-5-5
DL: 325lbs: 5
Finally you caught up to my overhead. Come at me bro.
MAL Profile: http://myanimelist.net/profile/Kamais_Ookin Twitch account streaming fighting games and PC games, etc twitch.tv/kamais_ookin
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 379 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1446
TKL 466
IndyStarCraft 292
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1446
TKL 466
IndyStarCraft 292
EmSc Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23664
Calm 2286
Shuttle 355
Mini 168
White-Ra 147
ZZZero.O 107
firebathero 77
scan(afreeca) 19
soO 12
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc11484
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1387
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4251
Liquid`Hasu565
MindelVK27
Other Games
summit1g5910
Liquid`RaSZi2259
fl0m1635
FrodaN1407
B2W.Neo745
olofmeister654
Khaldor478
Beastyqt342
Livibee185
crisheroes133
Pyrionflax108
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick771
BasetradeTV211
StarCraft 2
angryscii 20
EmSc Tv 10
EmSc2Tv 10
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 26
• Adnapsc2 12
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach43
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• blackmanpl 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1290
• Shiphtur691
• WagamamaTV332
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 18m
Replay Cast
3h 18m
OSC
16h 18m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.