• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:14
CEST 04:14
KST 11:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9617 users

The Injuries Thread - Page 4

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 56 57 58 Next
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
October 13 2011 02:47 GMT
#61
long story short:

Bench 245.
Right side of bar somehow slips off the pin after racking it.
Bar strikes head, right above eye.

Result: abrasion, bruising, concussion.
Scheduled for a MRI on 10/17 just in case.

Symptoms: fatigue, weakness, lack of focus, headache, reduced motor skills, reduced cognitive ability

=\
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
October 13 2011 04:44 GMT
#62
ouch that sucks.. Hope there's no lasting negative effects
Official Entusman #21
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
October 13 2011 05:02 GMT
#63
If I become retarded, time to become a hippie imo.

brb, moving down to Santa Cruz
Sm3agol
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2055 Posts
October 17 2011 14:35 GMT
#64
I've been having a very annoying and painful problem after running. Here goes.

1. Google a pic and mark where it hurts.
I tried, but it's kind of hard to show in a picture.....it's kind of weird. It's right behind my knee, and kind of vertically extended a couple inches above and below my knee in a straight line almost, with the center being the very back of the knee. It's in between the bone and the outer skin of the back of my knee.


2. What exercises hurt?
Things like climbing stairs really tweak it. Running obviously hurts, and just walking is kind of painful as well. Passively, nothing much I do can make it hurt more. At rest it's just a really dull throb regardless of position.

3. What type of pain is it? Burning? Ache? Tingling? Sharp?

Ache for sure. When climbing stairs it moves to more of a burn.

4. What would you rate the pain at on a 0/10 scale? 0 being no pain, 10 being go to the emergency room.

Probably around a 5. Not crippling in any way, but definitely uncomfortable, and i can't run on it.

5. Acute or chronic (chronic more than ~6-8 weeks)? What date was onset? How has the pain improved since the initial injury?

Chronic I guess. Started as soon as I started upping my mileage past the 5 mile mark(per run). I run, it hurts, so I do nothing for a few days. Pain subsides. A couple days later I run again. Repeat.

6. Have you been training through pain? If so, how long?
No.

7. How deep is the pain? Is it more superficial tissues? Or does it seem to be more inside or around the joint? Describe it.
Definitely outside the joint. It really feels like a hyper-extension of the knee, but extending the knee causes no additional pain. It kind of feels like a pulled hammy....but behind my knee, lol.

8. What have you been doing for recovery purposes?

A little ice and rest.

9. What seems to help? What seems to make it worse? Is it constant? Does it increase/decrease with certain activities?
Running always brings it out, but short runs, or much slower runs cause me no problems.

10. Check the tissue quality of the surrounding muscles. Which ones are tight? Which ones are tender? Is there any swelling?
None, really. It's a localized pain, and neither my calves or thighs feel tender/tight/swollen/etc.

11. How does it feel after exercise (if any)? How does it feel at the beginning of the day? How about the end of the day?
Light exercise(walking) helps it, I think, and it starts subsiding after a couple of days.

12. Any previous injury history?
None.

13. How's your posture?

N/A I would think, unless it's just poor running technique.

14. What is your current workout routine for that bodypart? Do you play any sports?

All sports, lol, but none aggrevate the problem really.

15. Any other information I should be aware of or that comes to mind that may help?
I got new shoes a few weeks ago, but I kind of had the problem starting already.
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
October 17 2011 23:14 GMT
#65
On October 13 2011 11:47 thedeadhaji wrote:
long story short:

Bench 245.
Right side of bar somehow slips off the pin after racking it.
Bar strikes head, right above eye.

Result: abrasion, bruising, concussion.
Scheduled for a MRI on 10/17 just in case.

Symptoms: fatigue, weakness, lack of focus, headache, reduced motor skills, reduced cognitive ability

=\


That sucks haji TT.

Hope you feel better.
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
October 17 2011 23:17 GMT
#66
On October 17 2011 23:35 Sm3agol wrote:
I've been having a very annoying and painful problem after running. Here goes.

1. Google a pic and mark where it hurts.
I tried, but it's kind of hard to show in a picture.....it's kind of weird. It's right behind my knee, and kind of vertically extended a couple inches above and below my knee in a straight line almost, with the center being the very back of the knee. It's in between the bone and the outer skin of the back of my knee.


+ Show Spoiler +
2. What exercises hurt?
Things like climbing stairs really tweak it. Running obviously hurts, and just walking is kind of painful as well. Passively, nothing much I do can make it hurt more. At rest it's just a really dull throb regardless of position.

3. What type of pain is it? Burning? Ache? Tingling? Sharp?

Ache for sure. When climbing stairs it moves to more of a burn.

4. What would you rate the pain at on a 0/10 scale? 0 being no pain, 10 being go to the emergency room.

Probably around a 5. Not crippling in any way, but definitely uncomfortable, and i can't run on it.

5. Acute or chronic (chronic more than ~6-8 weeks)? What date was onset? How has the pain improved since the initial injury?

Chronic I guess. Started as soon as I started upping my mileage past the 5 mile mark(per run). I run, it hurts, so I do nothing for a few days. Pain subsides. A couple days later I run again. Repeat.

6. Have you been training through pain? If so, how long?
No.

7. How deep is the pain? Is it more superficial tissues? Or does it seem to be more inside or around the joint? Describe it.
Definitely outside the joint. It really feels like a hyper-extension of the knee, but extending the knee causes no additional pain. It kind of feels like a pulled hammy....but behind my knee, lol.

8. What have you been doing for recovery purposes?

A little ice and rest.

9. What seems to help? What seems to make it worse? Is it constant? Does it increase/decrease with certain activities?
Running always brings it out, but short runs, or much slower runs cause me no problems.

10. Check the tissue quality of the surrounding muscles. Which ones are tight? Which ones are tender? Is there any swelling?
None, really. It's a localized pain, and neither my calves or thighs feel tender/tight/swollen/etc.

11. How does it feel after exercise (if any)? How does it feel at the beginning of the day? How about the end of the day?
Light exercise(walking) helps it, I think, and it starts subsiding after a couple of days.

12. Any previous injury history?
None.

13. How's your posture?

N/A I would think, unless it's just poor running technique.

14. What is your current workout routine for that bodypart? Do you play any sports?

All sports, lol, but none aggrevate the problem really.

15. Any other information I should be aware of or that comes to mind that may help?
I got new shoes a few weeks ago, but I kind of had the problem starting already.


I would think it's likely a very tight popliteus.

Sit down in a chair and cross your leg:

http://dogonlanguages.org/photos/012_01_sit_chair_one_leg_crossed_JH.jpg

And then try to dig into your popliteus and loosen it up. Google popliteus muscle to accurately get it's location if you're having issues.
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
Sm3agol
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2055 Posts
October 18 2011 15:13 GMT
#67
On October 18 2011 08:17 eshlow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2011 23:35 Sm3agol wrote:
I've been having a very annoying and painful problem after running. Here goes.

1. Google a pic and mark where it hurts.
I tried, but it's kind of hard to show in a picture.....it's kind of weird. It's right behind my knee, and kind of vertically extended a couple inches above and below my knee in a straight line almost, with the center being the very back of the knee. It's in between the bone and the outer skin of the back of my knee.


+ Show Spoiler +
2. What exercises hurt?
Things like climbing stairs really tweak it. Running obviously hurts, and just walking is kind of painful as well. Passively, nothing much I do can make it hurt more. At rest it's just a really dull throb regardless of position.

3. What type of pain is it? Burning? Ache? Tingling? Sharp?

Ache for sure. When climbing stairs it moves to more of a burn.

4. What would you rate the pain at on a 0/10 scale? 0 being no pain, 10 being go to the emergency room.

Probably around a 5. Not crippling in any way, but definitely uncomfortable, and i can't run on it.

5. Acute or chronic (chronic more than ~6-8 weeks)? What date was onset? How has the pain improved since the initial injury?

Chronic I guess. Started as soon as I started upping my mileage past the 5 mile mark(per run). I run, it hurts, so I do nothing for a few days. Pain subsides. A couple days later I run again. Repeat.

6. Have you been training through pain? If so, how long?
No.

7. How deep is the pain? Is it more superficial tissues? Or does it seem to be more inside or around the joint? Describe it.
Definitely outside the joint. It really feels like a hyper-extension of the knee, but extending the knee causes no additional pain. It kind of feels like a pulled hammy....but behind my knee, lol.

8. What have you been doing for recovery purposes?

A little ice and rest.

9. What seems to help? What seems to make it worse? Is it constant? Does it increase/decrease with certain activities?
Running always brings it out, but short runs, or much slower runs cause me no problems.

10. Check the tissue quality of the surrounding muscles. Which ones are tight? Which ones are tender? Is there any swelling?
None, really. It's a localized pain, and neither my calves or thighs feel tender/tight/swollen/etc.

11. How does it feel after exercise (if any)? How does it feel at the beginning of the day? How about the end of the day?
Light exercise(walking) helps it, I think, and it starts subsiding after a couple of days.

12. Any previous injury history?
None.

13. How's your posture?

N/A I would think, unless it's just poor running technique.

14. What is your current workout routine for that bodypart? Do you play any sports?

All sports, lol, but none aggrevate the problem really.

15. Any other information I should be aware of or that comes to mind that may help?
I got new shoes a few weeks ago, but I kind of had the problem starting already.


I would think it's likely a very tight popliteus.

Sit down in a chair and cross your leg:

http://dogonlanguages.org/photos/012_01_sit_chair_one_leg_crossed_JH.jpg

And then try to dig into your popliteus and loosen it up. Google popliteus muscle to accurately get it's location if you're having issues.

Wow, that is exactly it, lol. Now i just need to figure out what I'm doing to keep from stretching/pulling that every time I run.
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
October 18 2011 17:35 GMT
#68
On October 19 2011 00:13 Sm3agol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2011 08:17 eshlow wrote:
On October 17 2011 23:35 Sm3agol wrote:
I've been having a very annoying and painful problem after running. Here goes.

1. Google a pic and mark where it hurts.
I tried, but it's kind of hard to show in a picture.....it's kind of weird. It's right behind my knee, and kind of vertically extended a couple inches above and below my knee in a straight line almost, with the center being the very back of the knee. It's in between the bone and the outer skin of the back of my knee.


+ Show Spoiler +
2. What exercises hurt?
Things like climbing stairs really tweak it. Running obviously hurts, and just walking is kind of painful as well. Passively, nothing much I do can make it hurt more. At rest it's just a really dull throb regardless of position.

3. What type of pain is it? Burning? Ache? Tingling? Sharp?

Ache for sure. When climbing stairs it moves to more of a burn.

4. What would you rate the pain at on a 0/10 scale? 0 being no pain, 10 being go to the emergency room.

Probably around a 5. Not crippling in any way, but definitely uncomfortable, and i can't run on it.

5. Acute or chronic (chronic more than ~6-8 weeks)? What date was onset? How has the pain improved since the initial injury?

Chronic I guess. Started as soon as I started upping my mileage past the 5 mile mark(per run). I run, it hurts, so I do nothing for a few days. Pain subsides. A couple days later I run again. Repeat.

6. Have you been training through pain? If so, how long?
No.

7. How deep is the pain? Is it more superficial tissues? Or does it seem to be more inside or around the joint? Describe it.
Definitely outside the joint. It really feels like a hyper-extension of the knee, but extending the knee causes no additional pain. It kind of feels like a pulled hammy....but behind my knee, lol.

8. What have you been doing for recovery purposes?

A little ice and rest.

9. What seems to help? What seems to make it worse? Is it constant? Does it increase/decrease with certain activities?
Running always brings it out, but short runs, or much slower runs cause me no problems.

10. Check the tissue quality of the surrounding muscles. Which ones are tight? Which ones are tender? Is there any swelling?
None, really. It's a localized pain, and neither my calves or thighs feel tender/tight/swollen/etc.

11. How does it feel after exercise (if any)? How does it feel at the beginning of the day? How about the end of the day?
Light exercise(walking) helps it, I think, and it starts subsiding after a couple of days.

12. Any previous injury history?
None.

13. How's your posture?

N/A I would think, unless it's just poor running technique.

14. What is your current workout routine for that bodypart? Do you play any sports?

All sports, lol, but none aggrevate the problem really.

15. Any other information I should be aware of or that comes to mind that may help?
I got new shoes a few weeks ago, but I kind of had the problem starting already.


I would think it's likely a very tight popliteus.

Sit down in a chair and cross your leg:

http://dogonlanguages.org/photos/012_01_sit_chair_one_leg_crossed_JH.jpg

And then try to dig into your popliteus and loosen it up. Google popliteus muscle to accurately get it's location if you're having issues.

Wow, that is exactly it, lol. Now i just need to figure out what I'm doing to keep from stretching/pulling that every time I run.


Can be a lot of factors.

In most of the people I've seen it's because of fairly tight calves and weak hips, but yeah I can't really eval you.

Those two places would be good to start with + correcting running technique if its poor

http://www.eatmoveimprove.com/2009/11/shoes-sitting-and-lower-body-dysfunctions/4 has a bunch of soft tissue work and corrections you can do overall to figure out what is tight and what is not
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
meatbox
Profile Joined August 2011
Australia349 Posts
October 19 2011 04:42 GMT
#69
On October 10 2011 21:25 eshlow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2011 15:55 meatbox wrote:
Last year I tore my hamstring twice and received a severely brushed ankle in pre-season that year (tendons and ligaments hyperextended). this season I only had shin splits that took me out of action for 2-3 weeks


Uh, do you want advice or are you just saying that?

If you can provide me an online website where they sell cheap SKINS products it would be much appreciated
www.footballanarcy.com/forum
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
October 22 2011 09:34 GMT
#70
On October 18 2011 08:14 eshlow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2011 11:47 thedeadhaji wrote:
long story short:

Bench 245.
Right side of bar somehow slips off the pin after racking it.
Bar strikes head, right above eye.

Result: abrasion, bruising, concussion.
Scheduled for a MRI on 10/17 just in case.

Symptoms: fatigue, weakness, lack of focus, headache, reduced motor skills, reduced cognitive ability

=\


That sucks haji TT.

Hope you feel better.


MRIs are clean but symptoms persist.
Ugh, probably going to be away from the gym for a month, sux.
vndods
Profile Joined October 2011
United States3743 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-22 13:37:11
October 22 2011 13:31 GMT
#71
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-22 13:44:25
October 22 2011 13:43 GMT
#72
On October 19 2011 13:42 meatbox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2011 21:25 eshlow wrote:
On October 10 2011 15:55 meatbox wrote:
Last year I tore my hamstring twice and received a severely brushed ankle in pre-season that year (tendons and ligaments hyperextended). this season I only had shin splits that took me out of action for 2-3 weeks


Uh, do you want advice or are you just saying that?

If you can provide me an online website where they sell cheap SKINS products it would be much appreciated


Cheap skins products?

On October 22 2011 18:34 thedeadhaji wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2011 08:14 eshlow wrote:
On October 13 2011 11:47 thedeadhaji wrote:
long story short:

Bench 245.
Right side of bar somehow slips off the pin after racking it.
Bar strikes head, right above eye.

Result: abrasion, bruising, concussion.
Scheduled for a MRI on 10/17 just in case.

Symptoms: fatigue, weakness, lack of focus, headache, reduced motor skills, reduced cognitive ability

=\


That sucks haji TT.

Hope you feel better.


MRIs are clean but symptoms persist.
Ugh, probably going to be away from the gym for a month, sux.


Well, if there were ever a time you can't lift you should at least do something. I shudder at the thought of cardio but you should do some. :p
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
Vitruvian
Profile Joined September 2011
United States168 Posts
October 22 2011 19:07 GMT
#73
Playing basketball last night, guy's knee smashed into my right quad while I was going up for a layup. Excruciating pain initially, dulled after a few minutes. So I finished the game, and did my lifting as normally as I could. Didn't manage to squat very well, since the pain was distracting; only did two sets of five at 255 rather than my usual 3x5@285. Did my normal OHP 3x5@115, and found I could also deadlift at my normal work weight of 345, of which I did one set of five.

RICE'd injury after getting home, took some aspirin, didn't seem too worrisome.

Severe pain at the site of the injury this morning. Can't fully straighten my knee without unbearable pain, and I'm periodically experiencing what feels like really intense pressure between the muscle belly and the femur. I've been RICE'ing it some more; anything else I can do? Anything I should be concerned about? Estimated time before I can go back to squatting normally? Medical staff where I work says that based on the relatively low forces involved, and the placement of the injury, I don't need to worry about compartment syndrome. The extreme pain and sensation of pressure worry me, though.
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
October 22 2011 20:34 GMT
#74
It depends on how bad it is how long it will take to heal.

Since you have access to a medical staff you should ask them questions because they can check out your injury directly!
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
emjaytron
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia544 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-25 12:57:52
October 25 2011 12:55 GMT
#75
I can't think of anything worse for a muscle contusion than squatting straight afterwards. You're still going to be bleeding in the muscle for 24-48 hours - the pressure you're feeling is probably just that. I'm a bit late to the part but hopefully you kept the ice going every now and then for the next couple of days and didn't try and do too much.

eshlow whats your background? physical therapy?
Grubby - SaSe - Oz - Hero
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
October 25 2011 13:56 GMT
#76
On October 25 2011 21:55 emjaytron wrote:
I can't think of anything worse for a muscle contusion than squatting straight afterwards. You're still going to be bleeding in the muscle for 24-48 hours - the pressure you're feeling is probably just that. I'm a bit late to the part but hopefully you kept the ice going every now and then for the next couple of days and didn't try and do too much.

eshlow whats your background? physical therapy?


Yep
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
Vitruvian
Profile Joined September 2011
United States168 Posts
October 25 2011 23:34 GMT
#77
On October 25 2011 21:55 emjaytron wrote:
I can't think of anything worse for a muscle contusion than squatting straight afterwards. You're still going to be bleeding in the muscle for 24-48 hours - the pressure you're feeling is probably just that. I'm a bit late to the part but hopefully you kept the ice going every now and then for the next couple of days and didn't try and do too much.

eshlow whats your background? physical therapy?


Thanks for the input anyways...in hindsight I probably should have just skipped the lifting for that day, but I have guilt issues with missing workouts. That motivational pictures/videos thread really got into my head, haha Leg is healing up nicely; the pain now feels pretty much like a bad case of DOMS, which is manageable to work through.
emjaytron
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia544 Posts
October 26 2011 07:21 GMT
#78
There's always other things you can do if injured. Don't feel pressure to 'gut it out' if all you are doing is setting yourself back long term. "no pain no gain" is quite honestly a crock of shit in many situations
Grubby - SaSe - Oz - Hero
Sm3agol
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2055 Posts
October 26 2011 12:33 GMT
#79
So an update on my previous injury post. I started really watching what I was doing when I ran, and I discovered something on the bottom of my new shoes. On my right shoe(same leg as the tight knee) I have a wierd wear pattern on the very back right. As shown in picture.

[image loading]

I've been paying attention to this as I run, and I'm having trouble figuring out exactly how this is happening. :-S
emjaytron
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia544 Posts
October 26 2011 12:41 GMT
#80
can you do a single leg squat without wobbling everywhere? even just with your knee to 50-60 degrees or so. might be a good indicator of what your hip control is like
Grubby - SaSe - Oz - Hero
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 56 57 58 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings94
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 262
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10719
Dota 2
monkeys_forever959
NeuroSwarm170
febbydoto44
League of Legends
Doublelift6016
JimRising 669
Counter-Strike
minikerr22
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox855
Mew2King35
Other Games
summit1g8594
Maynarde218
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick392
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 200
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo286
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 47m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
8h 47m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 47m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.