• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:00
CEST 08:00
KST 15:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10023 users

The Injuries Thread - Page 57

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 Next
ragnasaur
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States804 Posts
June 01 2014 18:52 GMT
#1121
On May 30 2014 05:04 mordek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2014 03:53 ragnasaur wrote:
I fell on my skateboard & I think my wrist might be broken. It's not constantly painful but if I turn my wrist like I'm looking at a watch then its pain is over9000. Only the thumbs palm area is swollen. Do these things heal themselves if I just splint it?

I mean you could go that route but if you actually fractured your radius (likely from a skateboard fall if you did break something) you're going to want an x-ray to a) confirm b) have the fracture reduced properly. You risk complications if it heals wrong with joint alignment stuff etc. I just wouldn't mess with it if I were you.

I understand if you're worried about costs, do you have any medical professionals that would take a look at it (school nurse or athletic trainer...)

The doctor took xrays and nothing was broken. Apparently there is a "triangular fibrocartilage complex" after that bump on your wrist. Mine was super sore from falling & dancing. Didn't splint it or ice it and feels a lot better, not full range of motion yet
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) George Forman doesnt have any fingerprints
Vorenius
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Denmark1979 Posts
June 01 2014 20:28 GMT
#1122
My neck has been getting soar after working out for the last 10 days or so. I think I've managed to narrow the pain down to mostly my Splenius with some soarness in Sterno-mastoid as well.
It started with just being a little soar after workouts, specially the morning after and then getting better throughout the day. Then when I woke yesterday I could barely move my head at all. Been pretty much lying still ever since.

My question: which excercises should I take a break from? I've been doing pull-ups, dips, bench press, barbell rows, lateral raises, dead lift, back squat and calf raises. The problem is I'm not even sure which has put the strain on my neck, I suspect it might have been bench press (as that's the only one I can remember feeling any pain) but I don't really know enough to be sure. Can I still do some exercises or should I just keep resting untill there is no pain?
MtlGuitarist97
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1539 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-01 20:35:49
June 01 2014 20:35 GMT
#1123
If I had to guess, it's probably the squatting, deadlifting, pull ups and possibly bench pressing that have been putting straingon your neck. Make a concerted effort to make sure that you keep your neck in your neutral position. On the bench press, make sure that you don't press your head into the bench as the weight gets heavy. For pull ups, make sure you aren't craning your neck to get over the bar. For deadlifting/squatting, keeping your neck in a neutral position basically means to make sure that you aren't throwing your head back, it should be in a relatively normal position.

If you've been doing all of this correctly, you may want to just try and massage it/take a warm bath and see if the soreness goes away.
Vorenius
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Denmark1979 Posts
June 02 2014 07:58 GMT
#1124
Thanks a lot for the advice. I'll be more mindful of my neck position and probably take 10-15 kgs of all sets and see what happens. Wish I had access to a bath tup though. I'd be taking warm baths wether I was feeling pain or not
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-26 20:43:53
June 26 2014 19:17 GMT
#1125
ok, im here again

I started school and my backpack was heavy and I walked a lot back and forth for a couple days(like a couple miles to and from school). My back wasn't prepared for it + picking up the backpack improperly. It became very very sore. I rested a bit and it got a tiny bit better I think, but then I started doing p90x with my fiance and while it didn't get worse, it didn't get better. It's now been about 2.5 weeks and I've decided to stay away from working out. However, each day it feels the same, not better.

So what kind of rehab should I do?

It is my lower back, it's chronically sore. I really feel it if I do a standing forward bend. And it can straight up hurt a little to pick something up in front of me with bad form (like lifting with just my arms/back), as well as if say I lie down and extend my legs out in a lying leg lift, that hurts too.
Jonoman92
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States9110 Posts
July 23 2014 03:17 GMT
#1126
Pulled my hamstring playing soccer today ala Altidore style. GG playing soccer for at least 2 weeks and limping around at work!

Conveniently I'm donating blood tomorrow, so I'll be taking it easy anyway at least.
petered
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1817 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-26 02:15:20
August 26 2014 02:13 GMT
#1127
I was doing squats today and during one of the reps I felt a very loud pop/crack in my upper back on my way up. After googling a bit the region seems to be the upper thoracic region of my spine. There was no immediate pain at all so I finished the set. Afterwards I had a dull ache in the area of the pop, but it wasn't bad so I finished the workout without any great problem. Since then, the pain in that area has grown. Not terrible, but it is very uncomfortable. My muscles are very knotted and tense in that area as well.

I had my wife massage the area and it helped a bit, but the pain is still quite steady. I am planning on just taking it a bit easy this week and seeing how it goes. I figured I'd post here to see if anyone had any insight or if the symptoms sound familiar at all. Thanks!

This, my friends, is the power of the Shikyo Memorial for QQ therapy thread. We make the world a better place, one chainsaw massacre prevention at a time.
MtlGuitarist97
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1539 Posts
August 26 2014 02:24 GMT
#1128
First, take some NSAIDs. Second, if the pain gets worse at all, immediately go to the doctor. Take a warm shower/bath and try to relax the muscles as much as possible. Massage them and allow the NSAIDs to help relieve any and all inflammation. If your pain doesn't improve, you definitely should seek medical advice.
petered
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1817 Posts
August 26 2014 02:38 GMT
#1129
Thank you Guitarist, I really appreciate the quick response. Any guess as to what it might have been?

I'm fairly confused as I have never had upper back trouble before and I was high bar squatting so it doesn't seem like there should be that much pressure on the upper part of the spine. Not sure what I was doing wrong that would have caused an injury.
This, my friends, is the power of the Shikyo Memorial for QQ therapy thread. We make the world a better place, one chainsaw massacre prevention at a time.
MtlGuitarist97
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1539 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-26 02:43:00
August 26 2014 02:39 GMT
#1130
On August 26 2014 11:38 petered wrote:
Thank you Guitarist, I really appreciate the quick response. Any guess as to what it might have been?

I'm fairly confused as I have never had upper back trouble before and I was high bar squatting so it doesn't seem like there should be that much pressure on the upper part of the spine. Not sure what I was doing wrong that would have caused an injury.

Probably just a strain, but again it could be a whole variety of different issues. I'm nowhere near a medical professional though, so I really am just guessing. Eshlow has a really solid site with some good information on relieving pain, so I'd check out his posts there.

Edit: http://www.reddit.com/r/OvercomingGravity

This is where Eshlow does most of his posting. You have a good chance of catching him there if you post on that.
petered
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1817 Posts
August 26 2014 02:45 GMT
#1131
On August 26 2014 11:39 MtlGuitarist97 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2014 11:38 petered wrote:
Thank you Guitarist, I really appreciate the quick response. Any guess as to what it might have been?

I'm fairly confused as I have never had upper back trouble before and I was high bar squatting so it doesn't seem like there should be that much pressure on the upper part of the spine. Not sure what I was doing wrong that would have caused an injury.

Probably just a strain, but again it could be a whole variety of different issues. I'm nowhere near a medical professional though, so I really am just guessing. Eshlow has a really solid site with some good information on relieving pain, so I'd check out his posts there.

Edit: http://www.reddit.com/r/OvercomingGravity

This is where Eshlow does most of his posting. You have a good chance of catching him there if you post on that.


I've been furiously googling and that is the best I have come up with as well. None of the other common injuries fit very well (pain isn't radiating like any of the nerve compression injuries). Once again much thanks.
This, my friends, is the power of the Shikyo Memorial for QQ therapy thread. We make the world a better place, one chainsaw massacre prevention at a time.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-26 13:56:54
August 26 2014 13:56 GMT
#1132
On August 26 2014 11:45 petered wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2014 11:39 MtlGuitarist97 wrote:
On August 26 2014 11:38 petered wrote:
Thank you Guitarist, I really appreciate the quick response. Any guess as to what it might have been?

I'm fairly confused as I have never had upper back trouble before and I was high bar squatting so it doesn't seem like there should be that much pressure on the upper part of the spine. Not sure what I was doing wrong that would have caused an injury.

Probably just a strain, but again it could be a whole variety of different issues. I'm nowhere near a medical professional though, so I really am just guessing. Eshlow has a really solid site with some good information on relieving pain, so I'd check out his posts there.

Edit: http://www.reddit.com/r/OvercomingGravity

This is where Eshlow does most of his posting. You have a good chance of catching him there if you post on that.


I've been furiously googling and that is the best I have come up with as well. None of the other common injuries fit very well (pain isn't radiating like any of the nerve compression injuries). Once again much thanks.


How is your upper back mobility and activation? T-spine often gets neglected. Is the pain muscular? Try doing some of these and see how it feels:
http://warbirdacademy.com/stronger-shoulders-replace-your-ytwl-with-the-lytp-circuit/ (i usually do them on a bench) with no weight or just a couple pounds. Try some of these and see it relieves your pain a bit:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=kelly starrett t spine&page=&utm_source=opensearch
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
petered
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1817 Posts
August 27 2014 02:47 GMT
#1133
On August 26 2014 22:56 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2014 11:45 petered wrote:
On August 26 2014 11:39 MtlGuitarist97 wrote:
On August 26 2014 11:38 petered wrote:
Thank you Guitarist, I really appreciate the quick response. Any guess as to what it might have been?

I'm fairly confused as I have never had upper back trouble before and I was high bar squatting so it doesn't seem like there should be that much pressure on the upper part of the spine. Not sure what I was doing wrong that would have caused an injury.

Probably just a strain, but again it could be a whole variety of different issues. I'm nowhere near a medical professional though, so I really am just guessing. Eshlow has a really solid site with some good information on relieving pain, so I'd check out his posts there.

Edit: http://www.reddit.com/r/OvercomingGravity

This is where Eshlow does most of his posting. You have a good chance of catching him there if you post on that.


I've been furiously googling and that is the best I have come up with as well. None of the other common injuries fit very well (pain isn't radiating like any of the nerve compression injuries). Once again much thanks.


How is your upper back mobility and activation? T-spine often gets neglected. Is the pain muscular? Try doing some of these and see how it feels:
http://warbirdacademy.com/stronger-shoulders-replace-your-ytwl-with-the-lytp-circuit/ (i usually do them on a bench) with no weight or just a couple pounds. Try some of these and see it relieves your pain a bit:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=kelly starrett t spine&page=&utm_source=opensearch


I had some trouble with the Ts and Ps, but for the most part I did the whole routine without issue.

I used two tennis balls taped together to roll out the upper spine. It definitely helped loosen the muscles and relieved some of the pain. I'm not sure if the pain is purely muscular though. My spine in that area felt very creaky when rolling it out with the tennis balls. Lots of cracks, pops and such.

Either way, the pain did not get worse from that first day and immediately after I loosen the muscles the pain is faint. I'm sure it will be fine with a but of rest, I'm just trying to figure out what is wrong so I can prevent any longer term issues going forward. Thanks guys!

This, my friends, is the power of the Shikyo Memorial for QQ therapy thread. We make the world a better place, one chainsaw massacre prevention at a time.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
August 27 2014 03:59 GMT
#1134
Probably tight/weak t-spine and it's crackly because shit is getting out of place due to afformentioned weakness/tightness. Work through some of those mobility wods and work on activating those muscles when you're lifting.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-24 14:38:29
September 24 2014 13:02 GMT
#1135
Had a strange pain in my ankle since Monday evening. Nothing traumatic but I did do a mud/obstacle run Sunday afternoon with nothing memorable happening. Just a nagging pain Monday but it really started bothering me off an on yesterday. No pain working through range of motion in any direction, no swelling or inflammation, no pain pushing on it and around it, it's only when I'm weight-bearing :/ Now I'm limping this morning. Oh, it feels like a burning sensation just below my lateral malleolus in case any one has input. Actually after some more walking it's actually further forward. Just guessing but looking at anatomy pictures it seems to be around the calcaneocuboid ligament? Just going to try and keep off it as much as possible. Sigh.

I'm thinking Cuboid Syndrome?
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Souma
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
2nd Worst City in CA8938 Posts
November 18 2014 03:18 GMT
#1136
Hey people, just shooting in the dark here hoping someone has experienced and fixed a problem I'm currently going through and could give me some advice.

~3 years ago I injured my neck working out (I was only doing push-ups). At the time, when I'd do a push-up, my neck would strain and the pain would shoot into my head and I'd get a sharp migraine, fall over and just clutch my head. It was like a needle was being inserted into my brain - worst pain I've ever experienced thus far. Went to the doctor, MRI came back clean and they told me the cause was due to a lack of stretching my shoulders/neck pre-workout. I couldn't move my neck for a couple weeks and it took me a couple months before I could work out again.

Fast forward to now, it's been a year and a half since I last worked out. I joined a gym and I am now doing some cross training and conditioning. On Friday, and now tonight, I felt my neck straining again, and tonight I felt I was really close to going through the same thing. Thing is, I'm pretty sure I stretched pretty well tonight. Anyone know what the issue could be? I'm wondering if I'm just putting extra strain on my neck to compensate for the rest of my body when I'm worn out. I might go see a chiropractor or something, I dunno.
Writer
LosingID8
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
CA10835 Posts
November 18 2014 03:25 GMT
#1137
On September 24 2014 22:02 mordek wrote:
Had a strange pain in my ankle since Monday evening. Nothing traumatic but I did do a mud/obstacle run Sunday afternoon with nothing memorable happening. Just a nagging pain Monday but it really started bothering me off an on yesterday. No pain working through range of motion in any direction, no swelling or inflammation, no pain pushing on it and around it, it's only when I'm weight-bearing :/ Now I'm limping this morning. Oh, it feels like a burning sensation just below my lateral malleolus in case any one has input. Actually after some more walking it's actually further forward. Just guessing but looking at anatomy pictures it seems to be around the calcaneocuboid ligament? Just going to try and keep off it as much as possible. Sigh.

I'm thinking Cuboid Syndrome?

my differential diagnoses include:
ATFL/CFL sprain
peroneal tendonitis
AITFL sprain
cuboid syndrome
ModeratorResident K-POP Elitist
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
November 18 2014 15:06 GMT
#1138
On November 18 2014 12:25 LosingID8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 22:02 mordek wrote:
Had a strange pain in my ankle since Monday evening. Nothing traumatic but I did do a mud/obstacle run Sunday afternoon with nothing memorable happening. Just a nagging pain Monday but it really started bothering me off an on yesterday. No pain working through range of motion in any direction, no swelling or inflammation, no pain pushing on it and around it, it's only when I'm weight-bearing :/ Now I'm limping this morning. Oh, it feels like a burning sensation just below my lateral malleolus in case any one has input. Actually after some more walking it's actually further forward. Just guessing but looking at anatomy pictures it seems to be around the calcaneocuboid ligament? Just going to try and keep off it as much as possible. Sigh.

I'm thinking Cuboid Syndrome?

my differential diagnoses include:
ATFL/CFL sprain
peroneal tendonitis
AITFL sprain
cuboid syndrome

Hey, thanks! I neglected to report back after seeing a foot doc. It got worse the day I posted then started to ease up before I could get in a few days later. Turned out to be peroneal tendonitis (+1) which was relieving but annoying. Got an insert for just that foot and it helped but at that point it was starting to mellow out after resting. Been keeping my calves massaged and loosened up. Most useful thing that came out of it was I have mild cavovarus feet which I had no idea about... I guess something to be mindful of.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
ii.blitzkrieg
Profile Joined November 2006
Canada1122 Posts
November 22 2014 02:21 GMT
#1139
I saw the doc a couple weeks ago for my left bicep. Been hurting whenever I do BO rows or wide grip pull ups really bad, other than that usually feels fine. I stopped doing those and but kept on with main lifts for a couple months and no improvement so anyway, she said I strained the tendon and it was getting inflamed when I slept that's why it hurt in the morning sometimes. She put me on naproxen for a couple weeks and it felt better but now it's still not 100% though I've been resting for some time. She wrote me a referral for acupuncture, said that tendons often respond well to it. Anyone have experience with it?
iloveoov / Flash / Fantasy / Midas / Boxer -BW forever
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
November 24 2014 14:22 GMT
#1140
On November 22 2014 11:21 ii.blitzkrieg wrote:
I saw the doc a couple weeks ago for my left bicep. Been hurting whenever I do BO rows or wide grip pull ups really bad, other than that usually feels fine. I stopped doing those and but kept on with main lifts for a couple months and no improvement so anyway, she said I strained the tendon and it was getting inflamed when I slept that's why it hurt in the morning sometimes. She put me on naproxen for a couple weeks and it felt better but now it's still not 100% though I've been resting for some time. She wrote me a referral for acupuncture, said that tendons often respond well to it. Anyone have experience with it?

I've had acupuncture and it's helped with muscle knots before. My mom actually does it for her veterinary practice and vouches for it's effectiveness. Weird stuff though.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings87
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 167
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 454
hero 423
BeSt 252
Mind 35
Bale 22
Terrorterran 20
Noble 12
yabsab 10
ZergMaN 10
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1081
League of Legends
JimRising 674
Counter-Strike
taco 404
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King141
Other Games
summit1g9207
ArmadaUGS41
Livibee33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick496
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH361
• practicex 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2241
League of Legends
• Rush1378
• Stunt425
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 1m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
5h 1m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 1m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.